The Loner of Halloween Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the two watching her unknown at what to say Tripp try coming up with some excuse some plan anything to try and hide Nitida's look, but it was Nitida who was first to relax, fear turning to confusion, then a realisation.

"Y-Your...Inhuman like me."

Dead silence, even here the loud music which torment everyone was but a mere nothingness the unknown woman just shrugged.

"Oh yeah the big S huh."

Big S? Tripp wondered for a moment, seeing the glowing eyes, the twisted horns the pointed spear tail...It clicked, fear consumed him holding Nitida for his and her own safety.

A freaking succubus! A demon! The very thing Nitida said about! Fuck.

The demon seem to notice his fear sensing it as did Nitida, who tried to silently comfort him of his fears.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you I'm a friendly S just here to enjoy an easy buffet," she said...just as Nitida said earlier! "also the guy Is fine before you ask just took a look he ganna have a headache in the morning, so what you two hiding in this little corner? Enjoying some Halloween peeping?"

"W-We were just hiding," Nitida quickly pipped up, holding him protectively, "we didn't really have a choice when both of you came rushing in."

"Oh sorry but not sorry he's the best I could get from the drunken dogs that covered this place, I'm not a fan of a drunken man...I had originally planned on taking you loner boy but seems the nymph go to you first."

"Aww, you should have joined in," Nitida surprisingly commented, "it would have been fun."

The demon merely place the back of her hand to her mouth resorting to acting like an odd noble lady chuckling cruelly at the comment

"Sweet little thing to say that to a succubus, I having seen a dryad in a long while and thanks for the offer but by the look of your mean he tucked outclass."

She blushed and gleamed at little that 'her' man was able to outdo a succubi's prey, however, it was only a little.

Succubi and nymphs like her are known...Be rival, due to their similar lustful natures, often leading to competitions over men.

"Wanna ditch him and join me?" The suddenness caught both off guard, both whipping heads back to her, "You'll get a lot more essence with me around and I'm still hungry, I'm a girl who not a fan of sharing but for a young lesser nymph cutie like you I shall not mind, might even give you some pointers, always happy to share on my favourite mortal night of the year."

Tripp look a little horrified a part of him had expected Nitida to go run off and have fun with the lot more excitable teasing succubus.

However, he saw Nitida frowning hard, a glare in her dangerous flaming eyes hugging him, wrapping a few vines almost protectively around his body.

"No, I'm staying with him."

A little surprised but ultimately uncaring, "suit yourself tho never hurts to ask tho, you two look so cute together," she teases, "must be pretty young huh, born this night right?"

Nitida nodded.

"Ah well don't get too attached to the human, you'll probably get bored, there are so many on this night of horror, why with me by the end of the night you could be a full fleet dryad...one that will last longer in this mortal realm."

'last longer?' was the only thing that came to his mind turning back to Nitida confused she didn't even look or might have noticed the comment, the dryad only glare again at her, her hold on Tripp tightening a little as his on hers.

"No need to stare with such hateful eyes I'm only teasing, stick around and maybe once your boyfriend is ready I could have some fun with him too."

"We're fine thank you," Nitida quickly injected, an irritated tone in her voice, "you did say he tucked out anyway."

The succubus smirked at the lesser dryad sensing the slight jealousy and odd protective nature.

"And you were so fine with a threesome before," she tease a dark grin covering her chilling face, "no matter enjoy the night love birds tho you better move before I return, I plan on having a feast! or don't and watch It's all the same to me...And then I might get a chance with your boyfriend!"

The sheer dangerous excitement in her voice terrified both lucky the demon finally finished turning and disappeared leaving the room, closing the door.

Both had peeked out a little creeped out by her word but alas they were safe, to think Tripp would meet a dryad and a succubus tonight tho that just terrified him more, knowing they were out there.

"Come on let get dressed," she spoke hastily leaving the warmth of his lap his cock finally slipping out of her womanhood, a white liquid slowly drip from her pussy, yet she was already on the move oddly seeing it 'closed' up stopping any more from leaking, "I don't wanna be here any more, I miss the cold air."

"R-Right right, tho you do look better."

That cheered her up, smiling softly at his comment, emerging from the closet Nitida saw the naked passed out man completely asleep. Hastily they got sorted mostly to escape the room and not be caught by that succubus's newest new victim or before the guy got up.

Once sorted, Nitida jiggled a little noticing her soft breast had grown larger since then encounter bouncing slipping into the now sexy tight outfit, her own hands came to them knowing they were in full teasing view of any that show tho after seeing Tripp's gaze she blushed and learned to enjoy it.

Ready a hand reach out for him, follow with a gleaming smile.

"Come on let's go out and have some fun."

There was more to her voice a hint of lust in it

Yeah, he had a feeling this won't be the only time he would need to 'fill her up with his essence and honest he couldn't wait.

Taking it both ran out of the room seeing the life return to her seeing just the bounce of joyful energy again lifted his spirits, and it wasn't just from the wild sex they had.

"Wait," he said both stopping she tilted her head, "just need the toilet, wait downstairs for me, just a moment alright?"

She nodded leaving him, the man rushed off to do his business while she snuck off downstairs returning to the still busy party, tho with fewer people many musts of left.

With the glow of Tripp's energy flowing through her root a new lease of life, a joy burst within, leaning by the stair watching the people go by even seeing the succubus herself leaning in a lonely corner looking for more prey, the two eyes meet.

A neutral yet friendly nod to one another, neither getting in each other way so there was no need for any hostility.

But standing here wanting when the outside called to her, sensing it...She can wait, she shall not abandon her friend ag-

"Little pumpkin witch where have you been all this time?"

Oh fuck.

Turning finding Atlas standing there but now with his friend all dressed like the Greek pantheon, four of them to be precise.

All look similar to one another, intimidating muscular and impressive.

She frowned turning away.

"Oh come on look at you, getting all this attention and you don't even want to look at me? What the rush babe?"

"I-I...I-I-"

"Hey what going on," her saviour a gentle voice one she knew and liked so much more.

Tripp frowning hard seeing Atlas and his mates harassing her.

"Tripp?" one of the guys said a guy dressed like hades...From Disney Hercules, he thinks, "The hell you doing here?"

He locked up all the attention on him, turning to see Nitida in danger trying to hide, being more brighter and fuller with essence brought out her more inhuman features.

"I-I'm err...I don't know."

it wasn't the smartest of moves but what was he supposed to say he wasn't a chatterbox, the guy just laughed at him an arm around Nitida.

"Piss off Tripp no one want you here."

"I do!" the pumpkin rose up escaping Atlas's clutches moving to Tripp holding him.

"Wait you know this girl?"

"Yeah, she's my...Err date for the night."

Nitida blush a little at that glancing some of the guys were even jealous.

"Wait you actually got a date!?"

"Bull shit, how much is he paying you love? I'll pay double."

The crowd of laughs echoed throughout knowing he would be humiliated.

"Stop acting like hot shit Tripp, come on babe I'll show you how a real man enjoys his night with a pretty lady, not that lonely fuck head."

Seeing the man before her that smug grin that smug attitude...it all really, really pissed her the hell off.

Stomping towards him enough to dent the floor she screamed

"Don't talk about him like that!" she snapped, eyes blazing with a raging fire, a raised hand slapping him hard sending the tall powerful man into the wall.

Atlas daze slump to the floor completely beaten in one damn hit by a cute girl shorter than him, all eyes were on in silence.

Did she fuck up? Carried away with everything she and her feeling for her friend she just-

"Wooo no rules!" the caped underpants man shouted.

The rest of the party-goer went full cheer all but the guy mates who look nervous seeing Nitida dangerous gaze was all they needed to back the fuck off.

With a satisfied victorious smile, she turn to her star-struck friend taking his hand and dragging him off once again. Rushing through the chaotic home which now would only grow more chaotic.

They left it all behind rushing into the dark night...All while Nitida giggled like the excitable nymph she was.

"Wow, I feel like a spring bean in...Well, spring," she giggled wildly, "I feel...Amazing."

"You certainly look it."

Tripp head with a spring in his own step, after how amazing this night has been who could only think on what more.

The excitement from earlier had begun to fade all the kids had return home and most adults leaving only the two of them to mindless wandered, left now with only the two of them after what they have done they pressed a little close wondering on what to do.

"So," dragging out the o with a cute smug grin on her face, "were tonight?"

"I have no idea, there the town centre tho all the shops will probably be close."

"Oh, I wanna go there! Let go there!"

Smiling at her eagerness he just nodded.

"Fine fine let go I know the way...But thanks for defending me."

She blushed, turning to him with those gentle orbs of her a tiny flame in them.

"I couldn't handle that brute being so harsh to you, just who was he?"

"Atlas the popular guy at college he not the nicest of people, that was a good hit he deserved it."

"Never mess with a dryad who filled with energy, even if their lesser," she crossed her arms proudly.

"R-Right...So," it was his turn to extend the o, he couldn't' stop thinking about their time together back at the house, the sex the passion and the fact he had sex with a nature nymph, "I'm glad I didn't get any splints...I still can't believe my first time was a plant woman."

"Hopefully it doesn't turn you off humans women but once you go green you'll be filled with need."

"The hell? Another one of you plant thingy?"

"I don't know I heard some human say it about black and back so I figure I change it."

Both chuckled a little tho only one of them was distracted.

What the succubus said had echoed in his head, what did she mean by that? Weary confused looking down at the excited sweet girl it was clear from everything...he was growing fond of her, really fond she was unlike any girl he ever met

Was he falling for her? He'd only know her for one night.

But what the demon spoke of...he had to know.

"Hey Nitida," he said tho Nitida was distracted on something else ahead, "what did the succubus from earlier say about-

"Look, kids!" Nitida jumping in excitedly she hadn't even heard he was talking.

Confused he turned to see a peculiar sight, 3 kids all huddled around a tree doing something with it, something that didn't look very... whatever.

"Wait...Why are they smashing that pumpkin!" the pumpkin woman said quite offended.

"Oh, shit I don't know! Bad kids!"

The alien, the devil, the robot and the spy, the rotten kids who pushed past and almost knock down that old lady.

"Rotten kids, what are they doing out so late?"

"Oh, tho are bad kids? All the ones we saw before were so nice."

"Someone must be with them before but lost them, being out this late can be dangerous."

"We should tell them! Even if they're bad they're still kids they could be in danger."

He knew he was in for a bad time, rotten little gremlin high on the thrill of being alone in a group on Halloween something he didn't want to get involved in he was already humiliated but Atlas, but seeing Nitida desperate look he relented.

"Fine, fine let go."

Knowing this was going to be rough with Nitida smile knowing she would be by he said and the fact he was still high on sex he felt on top of the world, he could do this, his good deed for Nitida.

"Hey!" He shouted getting the kids attention, they all turn to look at him a little screamed actually, "you do know smashing up that pumpkin is not a nice thing to do," he spoke that tone of voice to gently intimidate the kids, they all huddled to one another like a pack of meerkats unknown at what to say, "where are you, parents? It's pretty late so I think it's time you kid head home."

"Home? We don't want to!" the middle kid shouted trying to sound braver than he was.

"Yeah! We can do what we want we're not listening to you!"

"Your not even dressed up and why should we listen to you you're a stranger."

"Well, this stranger is trying to look out for you, what happened when someone comes along and try to snatch you lot away?" Tripp said trying to get through their hard heads.

Yet they didn't seem to care, a look all smug about it.

"That won't happen this city is safe, I should know my dad works for the police!"

"Yeah! So get out of here or we'll just scream and you'll be thrown to jail so suck it up...bitch."

The rest of the kids oooo in that annoying way which pissed him off. The smart bastards were right if they did scream who would people believe? A 19-year-old or some ten year olds all alone, they could spring up some dumb ass story and he would get in trouble.

Seeing the kids laughing at him mocking him once again he couldn't get a break, Nitida didn't like it, a frown formed on her pumpkin face at her friend being picked so viciously when it was her fault, to begin with.

So she turn slowly evilly back to the kids as an idea came to mind.

"Hey wanna see a trick?" Nitida inquired.

"Trick? What can your raggedy-ass do anyway?"

Looking to them and even Tripp was interesting, what the hell was Nitida going to-

Her dark green hand moved to the side of her pumpkin head finding a good grip all just look in confusion she was not actually going to-

She pulls her head off...Literally, pull it off, the smug grin of the kids faded, the look on Tripp's face faded.

"I'm now the headless witch!" the detached head spoke! The horror on all their faces stared, "this is weird but funny catch me!"

She threw her head to the middle kid who caught it her hat falling off the body just stood there motionless.

Her eye open grin...then she screamed.

"Boo!"

Then they scream dropping the head, then Tripp screamed because...well it was terrifying! All while Nitida laughed like a crazy jack-o-lantern

On the floor, the head was bouncing around jumping for them.

"Hurry home hurry home or the pumpkin witch will get you!" she screeched with an evil ascended bouncing after them, they had already started running away, crying too, serves them right, they did want to be scared.

With the kids hopefully running back home it was left with Tripp, a terrified human, Nitida body...and her pumpkin head, which had quickly started laughing.

"I've always wanted to do that!" she said while laughing the head bouncing over to him look up, "actually scare someone with that trick I should have done it back at the party that would have made them run, but the look! Priceless!"

Laughing once again this time the body join in silently, clutching its stomach almost laughing with her, the head jumped around back to him looking up seeing the complete horror on his face.

"Tripp?"

"What the hell!" he panicked himself quickly coming and picking up her head, bringing her close to his chest, her body suddenly wrapped onto his arm hugging him affectionately.

"you can do that? Are you even ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine, not all dryad can do that it odes depended on the vessel, seeing as I'm a pumpkin I can do that it's actually quite fun, I can see why the headless horsewoman use a pumpkin for a head."

Ok, now he had the horror of realising the headless horsemen was real...No wait horsewoman!? Wasn't it a man? Alright too confusing for him right now still the story of the head horse whatever too, so was real too? So many mind fucks tonight.

"Are you going to be ok?"

She nodded in his arms, "don't worry Tripp, bursting of energy I'm able to detach my head just plop be back on my body and all will be fine."

The body had moved off him leading making it easier for him so he did as she said seeing the root of her neck quickly attaching to the bottom of her, it was creepy, watching it fix itself but it still amazed me

"there we go back to normal, did you like it?"

"I guess, but terrifying."

"You bet it is I can do a lot of fun with...Does bring up some ideas," she spun him gentle hugging him a lustful look on her sweet face, "and that not the only thing I can do."

A quick kiss on the cheek made him blush to notice that exciting look.

"I can only imagine," he responded about to say something more but he saw something in the distance behind them.

People shadowy figure which quickly hid when he looked up, that was weird, Nitida noticed

"Tripp?"

"It's nothing it's nothing," he gently grabbed her hand carefully bringing her aloe looking back trying to find the figures with only the streetlamp it was hard to see anything else, "let get to town it won't be much but it better than nothing."

Her eyes sparkled with interest completely unaware of what he saw from behind.

"Yes! Great idea let go!"

And so the two kept moving only now with Tripp, a keen eye occasionally looking over his shoulder.

The two moved to take her down the odd path in hope of escaping his odd followers, Nitida took no mind to it even the tiny scenic routes the two continued talking mostly about life and Tripp was able to learn a little more about her and her kind.

It was fascinating before either had noticed they ended the shopping area of Homeward Haven, the countless lines of

Only one caught their interest enough to make them stop, it was the most decorated the most appealing place

"Madam Mystery's Mysterious Shop Of Wonder? Odd sound place."

"Yeah but let move along I'm getting tired."

"I see well I was thinking me and you," she snuggled up closer to him, "could we head back to your dwelling? I've had a lot of excitement tonight but I crave your warm touch again tho somewhere more...private."

Just as he was able to speak again he saw those familiar figures who hadn't stopped following them he frown and she noticed.

"Not yet," he spoke firmly gentle bringing her along.

"Oh, why? Is there some special place you want to show me!"

Her joy was infectious but it wasn't the right time for this, again peeking back a hand over her gentle getting her to carry on a look of nervous fear covered Tripp.

"Nitida," he hugged close to her, making her blush a little, "I don't want to alarm you but I think we're being followed."

"Followed? Oh, how scary should we greet them?"

"What! No!" he whispered warily, "this is bad they've been following us since the kids."

"Oh my that quite far away...What should we do? Should we run back to your dwelling?"

"That might be bad they could break in and we would be trapped!" he said plus he didn't want them knowing where he lived.

1...345678