The Long Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
The Second Part of a Mature Couples Weekend Getaway.
2.3k words
3.8
86k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 09/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc1961
jc1961
250 Followers

The next morning at the weekend rental was quiet. We slept a little late but were up by 9 AM. I went down to make coffee; we were going to head out on the scooter to find breakfast. As the coffee was finishing brewing Sue came down. She was dressed in what I affectionately called her "old lady" sun outfit. We had coffee and talked before we left. I wanted to make sure we were good from the events of yesterday.

"So, you all better from yesterday. Nothing soar?"

"A few aches and pains from hanging over that couch, but that's about it."

"And you were good with what went down yesterday? I'm making sure because I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do."

"Jay, I know that. If I hadn't wanted to do it, I'd have told you and it wouldn't have happened. I texted a long while with Helen and Ellaine on a group text last night, sent them some pictures. We got rave reviews from them. Both wanted to be here."

"Pictures? Where'd you get...? Wait, did Marco send them to you? He only had my number."

"Oh no, he asked me for mine too. I didn't see any harm in it. We leave tomorrow."

"He wanted us to come over to his house today. You game?"

"Sure, could be fun."

Not that I was holding out much of a chance it would happen. I thought Marco was just being polite as a way of saying thank you after a great fuck session. What I didn't tell Sue is I got up last night and texted with Roger, Ellaine's husband, and told him everything, with pictures too. So, I'm sure he and Ellaine commiserated. Considering we were in a good place, although Id have loved to see Helen's texts, we left for breakfast. About an hour later I got a text from Marco.

Marco: "Hi Jay, are you coming over to my house later?"

Jay: "I'll talk to Sue. What time is good?"

Marco: "Make it around 2, ok?"

"So, Marco is texting me asking us to come over around two. You still want to go? I can get us out of it if you want?"

"We're not doing much else on our last day except packing up this evening. Let's go over for a while."

"Fair warning. He has something planned for you."

"Planned for us and I hope so."

I replied to Marco that we'd see him at two. We got back to the house at around 11:30 AM. Sue talked on the phone for an hour with family. I sat downstairs watching college football pregame. I went upstairs to the master bedroom where she was finishing on a phone call. She said she was going to take a shower as it was still warm outside even when we went to breakfast. I said welcome to Miami. She left her phone on the nightstand and went into the bathroom to shower. With that, a devious thought crossed my mind. I hurried over and grabbed her phone just before the screen went dark. It was her private, not work phone. I knew the damn password to it, and she had mine, but I could never remember either of them. I wanted to see the texts to Marco, Helen, and Ellaine. I eagerly paged to the texts and sat down on the bed to read them. I found Marco's text first.

Marco: "Here are some pics of today's fun my dear. Please bring Jay over to my house tomorrow, and I'll show you how my wife and I play."

He had sent me most of the pics he sent her but there were several I didn't get. Here smiling at him. Close-ups of her sucking his cock, like that. I forwarded them to my phone. He wrote her a nice message about how beautiful she was and thanking her for all the fun. Old smoothie. I then went to the Helen, Ellaine group texts. Sue had sent them pics and let me just say, anyone who thinks guys talk dirtier than women, need to meet these three. Sue wrote them how good her pussy and ass felt being filled by him. Ellaine responded that Marco's cock was bigger than Jay's, always a plus. Helen was ecstatic and excited, telling Sue to bring Marco home. She also said they'd meet when we got home to talk about future "things." The water shut off in the bathroom so I knew Sue would be out soon. I set the phone where I'd found it and went downstairs.

Sue came downstairs just before we were due to leave, wearing yet another "old lady" sun outfit. I wore shorts and a button-down shirt. I grabbed a bottle of wine to give Marco as our host, and we walked over to his house. He opened the door and greeted us warmly, hugged both of us and invited us in. He thanked us for the wine, though I think he's had much better, being Italian, and proceeded to give us the grand tour of his home. It was laid out like the one we were renting, the homes in this area somewhat look the same. He said his home in Italy is smaller as it's in a village and was his inheritance. He had pictures of his wife and kids. They were teenagers, attending school in Italy. His wife was gorgeous, dark haired, well built, pretty smile. He said he made his money in international construction, and business was good. We sat in his Florida room for about twenty minutes, sipping on a completely different kind of wine than what we bought. He never alluded to the "fun" he and his wife had. His phone rang and he answered it, put it on hold and spoke.

"I need to take this call. Come with me. I'll take you out back, that's where we were headed anyway."

On the way out he grabbed an electronic PAD, sort of a compact laptop. He took us out to his well shaded yard. It was cooler than ours. He made us comfortable with our wine on a bench near the pool. He handed me the PAD and spoke.

"Just hit the right arrow on the screen and enjoy yourselves. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Sue and I started flipping through the PAD. There were pics of Marco and his wife together, at dinner, playing golf, at the beach. We flipped the over to the fifth pic and that's where it got interesting. It was his wife, taken in this backyard. She was kneeling, looking up at the camera, naked, with five large cocks surrounding her resting on her face. I felt Sue react with an "Oh," but I looked at her and she smiled. The pics got even more interesting. There were ones of her sucking two and three cocks at once, pics of her being fucked in a gangbang, cocks in her pussy, ass, and mouth. Her ass cheeks had handprints on them from being spanked. Sue moved her hand to my crotch, and when I looked down, her other hand was on the outside of her shorts, but between her legs.

"Jay, this is something isn't it?"

"Yea, talk about swingers. You liking it?"

"It's turning me on hon. Since we started exploring this lifestyle I keep wanting more. I came so hard yesterday, and with Helen those weeks ago. Not to mention how it's helping with my work. I can relate to my clients more. I've experienced it. We were so disconnected as a couple when the kids were growing up, and all the daily shit we dealt with. Now it's us and we're free to explore all this.

We continued through the pics, there were some duplicates, then came the cum shots. His wife was covered face on down with jizz, surrounded by dripping cocks. Pics with Marco watching and smiling. All the time, with cum all over her face and chest his wife was smiling. I looked at Sue again. She was running her tongue over her lips.

"Oh god Jay. Look at all that cum. She likes it, I think. I think I would too."

At that moment, the sliding glass door on the house patio opened and outran four young guys, including Marco, all naked. They made a beeline for Sue. The last thing she said to me before the fun began was.

"Look at all that cock."

They gathered around her, standing her up from the bench, and began to undress her.

"Marco's told us all about you Sue."

"You're a fun girl. We like to have fun. Let's have some fun."

They had her naked in seconds, rubbing their hands all over her. She had a cock in her hand in as many seconds. Marco came over to me and said;

"Jay, we will show her a good time like we show my wife a good time. She will love it. We will be gentle. I knew yesterday when I was fucking her ass, she is an incredible woman. You are incredibly lucky. Let her do what she wants sexually, and she will love you forever. Now, take your clothes of and join us. Husband goes first. Bring her over here. Sue, hang on to the pool handle here. Jay, lay under her, lick her pussy. Get her ready!!"

Sue stood by the pool railing while I got under her. Marco helped her squat down over my face. I wasted no time putting my tongue in her pussy. She moaned and laughed.

I licked away until she couldn't brace herself there anymore. Marco helped her up.

"Now you suck lots of cock and do things for us we tell you. Then you get fucked, okay?"

Sue just nodded as the positioned her and got around her in a circle. She grabbed their cocks, sucking one, jerking on two, and alternating each.

When she had sucked everyone at least once, Marco directed me to sit on the patio stairs. One of the other guys brought Sue over to me and told her.

"You suck your husband's cock like you've never done it before. Suck it hard, you here?

Indeed, she did suck it with the guy's hand on her head shoving her down on my cock. She gaged several times but kept going. I had to pull back from her to keep from coming. At this I was told to get on all fours by the pool, as did the other guys except the one with Sue.

"Okay Sue, starting with your husband, you spread and lick everyone's ass, balls and cock, until they tell you enough, got it?"

"Oh, yes, I have it."

She started with me. The other guys were all watching and stroking their cocks. She'd never licked my ass before. I felt her spread me, and then her warm tongue on my asshole. I lurched up in surprise. She continued licking away and bent my stiff cock back through my legs where she began licking my balls and cock. I moaned so hard.

I had to say enough, then she did this all the way down the line with Marco at the end. She sucked their cocks furiously, and by the third guy, had her whole face planted in his ass.

At the end of the line, there was Marco. She licked his ass and sucked his cock too, and when he said enough, he got up and took her over to a lawn chair, placing her on it on all fours. He then proceeded to fuck her, hard. I and the other guys stood there watching and stroking our super hard cocks, still moist with her saliva. The guys cheered Marco on. Sue yelped with pleasure.

"Susan, you come as I go to fuck you in the ass like yesterday. You come on my cock. I fuck you like I fuck my wife, hard and long.

Sue was excited by the way he spoke to her, as her moaning got louder. She grabbed one of her tits and squeezed it, looking back at Marco.

"Fuck me with that big cock. Harder, I can take it. Your cock is bigger than Jay's. I told him so. OH, I'm going to come, talking about Jay's small cock, HA! OHHH!! OHHH!! YES!! THERE!!! YES!!"

Sue came hard. Marco continued to thrust her ass until she finally pulled forward. Marco brought her over to where we were all watching and jerking and knelt her down. We formed the circle again. Marco said.

"Now, give her your loads. Jay, you first."

Sue moved in front of me, looking up and smiling.

"Come on lover, Cover me in come."

I couldn't hold back anymore. She brought her mouth close to my exploding cock.

"AHHHH!!! YEA!!!

I came hard and a lot. It went in her mouth, but she let it drain down her chin and on to her tits. At the sight of this it was every man for himself. Sue was getting hit by cum from every direction, the guys having powerful vocal orgasms as they covered my wife in jizz.

As quickly as it had started it was over. We stood around Sue. Who looked up at us, drenched in cum and laughing. We stroked or spent cocks to the last. The guys all thanked Sue and seemed to withdraw from view quickly. Marco took Sue into the house to clean up. We left right after, Marco saying he wished we had more time here, hugged us both goodbye. Sue agreed.

That evening we talked about it.

"That was fun for me Jay. It was so nasty it was fun. I'm finding it's fun to enjoy your sexual desires, like I've always counseled my clients. Were you ok?"

"What, watching you suck cock and fuck. Hell, yes you dirty girl you!"

We embraced. The rest of the day was dinner, and packing. The next day we flew back to DC and home. Sue was talking to Ellaine and visiting Helen's house until evening. Tomorrow it was back to work, and on to our next adventure.

jc1961
jc1961
250 Followers