The Magician Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This made him cum, sucking cock made him cum.

All that was pushed into this obsessed view of my cock stretching his jaws... lips, filling his mouth and throat that big fat choking cockhead pushing flesh and making his throat bulge with each stroke.... His gag spot now a pleasure center fired off burst after burst of pleasure...in and out, in and out, pumping, that obsessive view and feeling going down his throat into this hypnotic thing and I fucked him until I felt him blank out in hypnosis and pleasure.

I stitch each pleasure reflex feeling with his own mental voice crying out "Cock!" with each hit to the former gag spot.

Over and over and over driving that deeper but slowly changing his mental voice and feminising it.

I double checked and he was under and deep.

I pushed with magic.

This was a revelation, getting fucked like this broke HER shell, her prison.

Camille, Cammy.

The real person doomed to fail because she thought she was doomed as a failed guy.

SHE wasn't, as a girl she had gotten a handsome well off guy to notice her and fuck her like every held back fantasy she was never allowed to have.

I did things to HER that only pretty girls like the prom queen got.

Giant cock, filled full of cum, sucking cock, drinking my cum... it's all her win, her winning this over other girls that were normal and out.

So she could be out too.

She could transition.

She could live and things would be different.

No more Cameron's bullshit, no more bullying, no more being aggressive or mean.

I really push clothes, make-up, learning to be a girl and a good one culturally and spiritually and music, playing, singing they always sang as a kid but stopped, cooking, vintage stuff.

Cammy overloaded and passed out and I left but before I did I cast some non-aggression charms towards her and friendship lure charms on her as sort of protection and then I left.

Cammy was added to the early morning fuck session and she outright came out to Shawn and I and Shawn was cool with it on his own axis. Cammy giving him his first blowjob helped too saying it's a cute tasty cock and his cum tasted amazing.

She was a whole different person as she'd also love sigh "Cock" before she was fucked or sucked cock, you could feel the sex imprinted.

And I did have a talk with Shawn about standing with her in case things turned ugly sometimes as she was planning on coming out.

Right after that it was Cory Berry that was watching us. He's our canteen clerk.

I didn't like Cory either but for different reasons.

He was a short freckled red headed try hard that was part class rat and teachers pet. The guy that whined and had marks changed the guy that because his mom worked at the bank and was connected he had everything handed to him.

I my old life and here.

He got this job with the town because it was good money but he really didn't even have to do physical work, just sell things and don't cheat the till.

He graduated last year and was going to business school and connections to doing things like in my last life. His mom even bought him his car and all sorts of spoiled bullshit.

So when I felt and found out he was watching I pushed us fucking into his dreams until he was dreaming of my cock in his skinny ass.

I cornered him in the canteen one night he was putting things away and I slipped in and closed the door and locked it.

He looked up and his eyes went wide as I pulled my cock out.

"I seen you watching us in the mornings Cory, I think I neglected your sweet little ass long enough."

"Alex... I... oh... oh god, it's bigger up close."

I half expected him to argue but he was staring and I pushed the charm of fascination on it.

"Come see, come taste."

He came over and dropped to his knees and with shaking hands he stroked it and started to try and suck it.

I let him but poured more power into his focus, intent, desire, senses and he was mentally and magically willing and ready enough I Cammy converted his gag reflex and instead of the first hit being him gagging it was an in the throat around my cock grunt groan of pleasure.

I face fuck him into a blowgasm and into the hypno state from the pleasure and massive cock sliding in and out of his mouth and throat too big to fit reason and feeling my cockhead stretching him each push and pull and again tying his inner voice to thinking/saying "Cock!" with every stroke hitting his gag reflex.

All that length, girth, all that power, in and out with so many inches so fast that it the shock and pleasure and everything causes the hypno overload.

Cory is a little try hard because of his mother, his dad left before he was born and he was her whole focus and attention and controlling force. Even if she wasn't mean he just couldn't disappoint her.

Had to play safe, had to not do sports, be good in school, do good enough that he'd be a success.

He never had a girlfriend because he knew she'd never survive his mother.

And seeing us made him so horny, dreaming and wanting and getting off finally.

And this, this with his brain turned off was such a relief as my cock pounded between his lips.

He wanted me to fuck him, use him, breed him.

There were flashes in there too of wanting to be dressed like a girl, be someone different, to be pretty and fucked and fuckable and not have any of his life going on.

Actual wants and flashes.

I pulled out of his throat and turned him around and used a cleanse and lube and healing spell combo on him and he groaned softly in this gaspy long way as I pushed inside, taking his virgin ass and stretching him wide and deep.

It was good.

Cory was willing and wanting more and we ended up taking it to my place and after a shared shower I went inside his open and hypno facefucked tranced mind again after he knelt and worship-sucked my cock and then once more I fucked him until it was all pleasure and pistoning cock drifting his consciousness away.

Forever.

Because I created and woke Cherry.

I took that kernel of his wish and fantasy and moved her into Cory's space and built her up sort of as this being a choice.

Stay on Cory's doomed path and life or she could step up and live and change that hell into HER life.

She took over immediately and it was also like Cory bailed.

I filled Cherry up and not just sexually but that was first, she loved sex, getting fucked, sucking dick, she loved being chosen and worth it and pretty and liked men, not just attraction but actually liking them as people.

Some stuff her own brain created like loving pink and girly things and clothes and baking and actually liking being short and a redhead and having freckles and all the girly things.

I helped refocus all that Cory obsessive worry-meets-work drive into becoming and being Cherry.... Happy, chill, relaxed.

And yes Cherry Berry, a porn name and it was actually her choice too.

She stayed all night and then she went home and she came out pretty much after that. She moved in with Cammy for a while after a huge blow up fight with her mom.

A fight that brought a pissed off drunk Holly to my door eight o'clock at night.

She showed up with a vodka bottle in hand and already staggering half fell up the steps and banged on my door.

"Alex Powers, Alex Powers you fucked my kid up!"

I pulled the door open as she was leaning on it and was just in my boxers and I closed it and locked it.

She actually took a swing at me.

"He was my son!"

"Cherry hated being Cory."

"My son!"

"Your daughter and she was miserable."

"People are going to blame me! That I did this!"

"Yeah, Look you raised a spoiled little asshole that thought everything was fair as long as his needs were met. And even then he was drowning in loneliness, She's almost twenty, when was the last time there were friends around, when was the last time that they dated? Cherry was her idea. I just took her virginity and helped her out."

I pushed all of that into her brain as truth as I told her and she broke down crying and I held her. And pushed her magically to let it all out as I scooped her up with one arm and carried her to the couch in one arm. I carried her to the kitchen and snagged the cranberry juice and the orange juice from the fridge and carried her to the living room.

As I did I pushed in this sort of deep animal awareness of just how strong I actually am and let it sink in deep with her psyche.

Let it make her pussy throb.

I put the stuff on the coffee table and get tissues and glasses and then turn on the radio set to one of the soft rock love song stations and turn off the TV.

I held her and gave her more pushes to her emotions and opened her up and added charms to myself and she bawled and bawled and her life's bullshit just started coming out of her with her and Corey's dad and he was just a guy named John Porter who knocked her up and left before she had Corey a usual pretty boy bad boy douche bag.

Not a guy on my list or remember there's a few Porters in town but most are pretty decent people pretty deep into the whole forestry industry.

She had Corey young and he was a premature kid and she went through a lot of flack with her well off parents but was helped by her grandparents who made sure she had a house and a job and paid for child care while she got her business degrees and accounting ticket as well as her job with the bank.

It came at a price of them always holding it over her head and this was all with her postpartum issues and she got obsessive. If she could prove she was a good mom and that Corey was happy and successful that she could make due with that.

I held her, let her cry, blew her nose, I made us drinks with the rest of her bottle and told her.

"Cherry is finding herself despite them, and she's nearly twenty, you can slow down and relax, just guide her and help her instead of the steady freak out. She came out to you right? She trusts you Holly."

She stared at me and stared then got up on her knees on the couch and pulled her clothes off.

"Holly?"

"If my daughter fucked you and found herself then we're going to have that in common."

I nodded and helped her undress and started necking with her, kissing, and foreplay and rubbed her pussy with my hand sending healing heat and feelings that just felt good on her crotch and better and better as I rubbed her labia and then dipped fingers in just enough to tease and get her soaked before I rub her off.

I pushed power into her orgasm making her have a strong one and she's vocal.

I could feel that she's barely ever had a really good orgasm before.

I turned us so she's on the couch and I go down on her.

I slid down and got in there and ate her pussy for the first time in her life.

Even as I do that I lift her, hold her, move her around like she weighs nothing.

"Play with your titties Holly you've got great titties I want to hear and see you enjoy them as I make you cum over and over."

I push her urges to do that, I boost her sex drive and the pleasure nerves in her breasts and nipples and I boost the sexual nerves and sensitivity in her vagina and eat her pussy until she cums twice and her hips bucked on the second time then I make my way up her heaving panting body and guide the head on my cock to her pussy and push my way into her soaked and well lubed pussy.

Holly groaned, moaned, cried out in shock as my massive cock filled her and stretched her and I used healing magic so she'll be okay but I started making love to her building up to fucking her hard and kisses, forplay, doing all the sex tricks with Nancy and Paula and making her scream and whimper after loud orgasmic cries and I flood her brain with feel good sex chemicals and just kind or erase her brakes on stopping.

Endurance magic for me and healing and I fuck her in all these different strokes and rhythms for a whole hour, sexually that's like a hugely long time.

I even got to the point of pushing magic into her pussy, deep into the places that her body uses to make her cum and make more. Then I made a magic seal between my cock and her pussy and literally pulled cum out of her like a water piston pump.

I didn't let her pass out either she was cum stunned and fucked senseless when I pulled out and turned her over and did it all over again doggy style as I milking-tugged on her nipples making those feeling make her grunt and when I pulled out she gushed cups of cum onto the couch and bucked her hips until I took control and a cleanse spell and a lube spell and I sank my huge cock into her virgin ass.

That brought her around and she screamed and I pushed her erotic energies that were gathered there into anal pleasure and made her cum squirt from enjoying it that much.

I fucked her ass getting her really into it as I said. "Like mother, like daughter." into her ear which really turned her on and went deep.

We switched positions to anything I wanted and I fucked her for most of the night using magic to keep her safe and her energy up until I was done and made my mark forever in her soul and psyche and we finished with her sucking my dick as I Cammy face fucked her into this deep trance.

Holly's mind was like warm butter by them open, defenseless, bubbling with overloaded sexual energies.

I reached into her brain and her mind and body and used all that sexual energy to make changes.

She just got fucked by the same life changing cock as her daughter and it changed her, she gets that power of me fucking her like nothing else has.

I put her having some respect and awe and just a little fear over it and me and how hard I fucked her.

I was right, Cherry was almost twenty.

She hadn't lived for herself yet.

She could live for herself and still be a good mom.

I pushed that chance, that living for herself more.

I rewired her brain after feeling out her obsessive and ocd like quirks and put them into her sex drive, her drive to exercise rises, the need to lose the middle aged weight, and the rest into her work, into not just her drive for work but really into her accounts, clients, stocks, trades, good deals, tax breaks anything that she can do to be the best for the people she works for.

Not just the banks but her clients.

Selling her house and getting a new house that her family doesn't have their fingerprints on and even looking at starting her own side investment and tax accounting business.

Getting a haircut a short sexy almost Roxette look with getting her hair bleached and dyed blonder.

I tweaked her body leaving guiding energies to slowly grow and increase her breast size to a whole other cup size and firm them up, make the breast nerves more awake and boost the erotic connections for her.

And another push that'd see her nipples so they'd grow just a little bit bigger, longer lashes, fuller pouty lips.

I invented what I call Holly Runes at this point where I create permanent enchantments with runes but I do it with minerals that are penetrative in the bone. Literally I gather them into rune patterns enough they can be cast and used but hidden.

I add in mental altering charms of calm, sweet, charitable, kind, smart and horny to Holly. Then I add in outside affecting light charms so people are lightly charmed by her and some attraction charms towards her breasts and ass directly like a "stare here spell.". And some other physical charms to remove joint pain and increase flexibility and add sway to her walk.

I call it the Holly Blessing.

I did a general healing too for her, cleaning her arteries, blood, getting rid of cysts and all the damage up to middle age of just living and just so she lives longer.

I stitch this night and her cumming that much, that hard, everything into her memory and I carried her upstairs and went downstairs and blended an egg yolk with yoghourt honey and orange juice and took it upstairs with water and woke her enough to drink and left water and let her pass out.

I leave a note saying use the shower as long as she wants and my clothes if she wants.

I went down and got out a couple of really good steaks and coffee and eggs and had things ready for breakfast and once they were ready I got things from my shop and made orders and sellables and boxed and packed until it got time for school and I called in sick and same with Shawn at the lake and simply told him I had Cherry's mom here all night and I'm taking a day.

I even called her in sick today at the bank and a phone charm to talk to her boss and a personal day.

I got a lot of things done in advance and she slept the sleep of the exhausted as things rewired in her head and recalibrated to how she's going to be.

I made several trips to get things to make and send out while she was out and under and when I heard and felt her moving around I started the food and the coffee.

Holly came down in one of my shirts and boxers looking sexy as hell but sheepish and a little hungover but was smelling the air.

"That smells amazing Alex... uhm... I...I'm sorry, last night was just this fucked up breaking point for me."

She looks sheepish and a big freaked out and she's looking at me the way I want like I'm that sexy-dangerous and powerful and oh god he's my kid's age and...

She was still processing that when I gave her a coffee. "It's strong, it's Jamaican and just cream right?"

"I... thanks?"

I made toast with butter and I then cooked steak in a grill pan with butter and herbs, half a steamed sweet potato fried cut side down until crispy and a sunny side up egg.

She stared at the food then me.

"I need to call work."

"I did that, said you were taking a personal day, they said it was okay."

"And they believed you?"

"I'm Alex Powers, the bank knows me and I don't mess around. You should know that."

She stared and nodded. "There's lots of rumours about you, you're really smart and successful for your age."

"I work at it. Like this morning I took a day from the park and other stuff to be here while you were here. So I caught up on work orders."

"Work orders?"

"I run a hobby and gaming shop, comics, table top games, cards, dungeons and dragons, people drop serious money into their hobbies. In addition, I ship out orders and things only I make and that's either private sales or reselling to other shops. I make good money."

"But there's not a big demand here is there?"

"There's a certain demand here. I'm the biggest shop in the county and comic and gaming fans are everywhere. I am a regular stop for people when they come to town, I have regulars every day and it's part labour of love as we had a comic rack at the pharmacy here in town and one shop until I was seven."

"So you make enough for all this?"

"Add in shipping, my luck with comics and rares and then the cons."

"Cons?"

"Conventions. Here wait."

I went and got pictures and some of my accounting sheets for the last Convention and how much I made.

"Paula Casey and her crew went with me and did cosplayer hair and make-up and is doing character wig orders now but she made in a week half a year's worth of money and we bought discount goods and things on the trip back."

Holly looked things over and the prices and money. "And you bought this place for back taxes and being here in this part of town?"

"Yes and I came ahead, and I have a warehouse for my restored vehicles I sell and the other one to store deals on goods and things like lumber so I save by having them."

"That's, that's really smart Alex, but why work at Quarry Lake?"

"Next year I'm done with school so if I'm still there even part time I'm in the union on the municipal crew and as long as I keep that in one way or another I have a pension and when I'm older I'll have clout for town council."

"Town council Alex you're eighteen."

"And I like my town and refuse to just be a bystander. You're educated and how old and when was the last town meeting you went to or watched?"