The Magician Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I changed a lot in him.

I stitched in the sex memories but pushed in the encounter memories of being dominated in the best way but a whole other breed of man.

Thing was that part of him easily liked it.

That was both funny and fine.

I got him on the spare sofa and doggy style pulling off his slacks and underwear, a cleanse spell and lube and I was inside.

He happy cried at getting fucked for the first time.

I enhance that he's a natural baby face, enhance his lashes and lips a little like he was still him but like a pretty guy, a little androgyny that'll settle in time, not an instant change but he'll grown into.

I push the urge to be body hairless too as a comfort thing.

Grow his hair out.

I push his interests and talents he already has.

Video games I push that they're fine and not a waste of time, boost guitar hero and his drive to finish his lessons, working out, running, cycling, curling... a family thing apparently and muscle cars and I push up his talent for wood working art. One of his grandfathers has a wood burning and woodworking and sculpture shop. He was taught by him as a little kid and he was good. It dropped off because of high school and life but I brought that back, go back visit, he lives in town, start using the shop again, start making art. He took to the suggestion pushes and like his heart and soul were starving for it or like a dying plant.

I left him after I fucked his ass long and hard and filled with my cum. He was ass up, stretched and gaped, oozing my cum and exhausted happy cry, smiling into the couch cushions.

Firmly Bi and fully a bottom.

That night I used the Tory spells on Dana and myself for our orgasms and that was mind blowing and painfully good. She kept saying while she was still conscious that I broke her pussy.

It's going to be a thing even though cumming like that is exhausting, but what a great finisher.

Christmas Eve was taking presents around and I have X-mas boxes for people. Cans of nuts and jams from the farmers market, a box of tangerines and a pineapple, chocolates and chocolate brittle, cheese and hot chocolate.

My folks, hers, our grandparents and then I had some for a few cousins and extras for surprises for her relatives, we had a truckload, some of my cousins got gift cards too for grocery stores in town and Walmart and Target. Cousins with kids got Legos and teens got book store gift cards.

Dana was swagging about being able to drop off a few boxes to her family and loved the idea of it.

"My grandparents do this with their sibs and care boxes were a thing back when they grew up. I have enough to do this so I'm going to do it and well we're dating so I made extra."

"I might try and do this more."

"I'm going to."

And I meant that too.

Next year I'm actually planning on more.

Then it was her place with her folks and going to my place in the AM.

I get all my prep done for tomorrow when the girls, my friends, family can come over, eat and have Christmas at my place.

Then it was morning too early and I drive to my parents place as we show about nine all together.

I took their snowmobiles to them then.

We had a good time and my brother and sister were happy and I boosted the moods and positive feelings as we had a really good Christmas and dinner. And lots of drinks and my sister drove me to my place where she stayed to help me with my stuff and then Paula showed and Nancy and Dana and then Tanya and Sally and Sandy and the guys and others and even Jeri and Cammy and Cherry along with Holly and then family showed.

I had turkey there of course but I knew people were ham or turkey filled so I had ribs, bbq ribs and sides and bought lobster and cold packs and made a bowlful of filling for lobster rolls and refilling bowls of fries and onion rings and there were pies and carrot cake and parfaits in mason jar glasses plus music and I had fresh doughnut beignets with Chai spices in the powdered sugar.

And we just had a great time.

Only Dana stayed and her family was good with it and we settled in for a cosy night not really bothering with cleaning up until tomorrow.

Which we did but we sort of hunkered down for the rest of X-mas break, she had no games or practices either so we stayed together and Dana pretty much moved in.

There was a lot of sex, a lot of sex I wanted to give her that and long slow deep fucking mixed in with intense athletic sex moments and every time I fuck each of her holes I leave her full of my cum.

A couple of times I mess with her sense of time after one of the most powerful fueled cum sessions and we had three of those earth shattering sessions in a row and while she was out of it I literally filled her ass and pussy with more replicated cum and her belly too leaving her with memories like we had sex all day and I filled her.

I had her body absorb most of it too and digest it.

It tweaked her brain a little as she adjusted to the fact she was that filled with cum and it just poured into her womanhood magic, essence, her spirit.

I take all of that and pour it into her presence so she has that aura. And she gets more toned from the sex itself and her aura starts fixing her looks, making in effect her body catch up to her magic.

When we're not fucking we're doing winter stuff.

On my new Arctic cats we go out and do day trips in the woods looking at places and property because I am thinking I want a camping cabin and we take snowshoes to try out, skis and poles and do some cross country and really put some miles in during the days and at night we do a nice supper something hot and slow cooked and we watch movies or have sex or we'll dance if we're in the mood.

On lazy weekends we spend time in bed but I bring food and my laptop and we do hours of deep dives on her college pics and towns looking for the cool parts, the nitty gritty, look at stuff that we can find on the locals and looking at the dorms and apartments and getting her dad to buy a prefab house that he can flip later to the college landlords.

She does have a car.

It seems the best option really, especially given monthly costs Dana could pay down with her loans and scholarships and still have money for everything else.

We talked it over with her folks and her Dad and I drove there and we looked into the places and property and he locked in buying the lot and the prefab the papers and get things ready for spring.

Holly took Jeri and Cherry and Cammy with her after the party and they spent the X-mas vacation in Mexico at a clinic and Holly came back tanned and bigger titties but all three of the new girls had facial feminization surgery and tracheal shaving and breast implants and Cherry was like mother like daughter and she got some very big implants.

I went and saw all of them and they were still healing so some of my magic went into transforming their faces to all being pretty and sexy and their voices sexy but girly.

I also strengthened their attraction charms and defence charms so folks liked them, thought they were nice girls and needed defending from assholes.

I gave all of them even Holly the Tory taste buds blessing and making dick their favourite flavour of anything.

New Years I hired a driver and Dana and I went to several parties instead of me putting on one.

As always I pushed the good vibes energies and pushed the party energy up and increased the sex drives and that whole flirting hooking up and sneaking off and having party quickies thing.

Dana sort of ended up unintentionally hooking up with some "Older" women at some of the better parties and I hooked up with Lorayne Black a red head that was one of the hot seniors my brother went to school with.

Long red hair, pale skin, great big tits that were pretty great and kinda like Paula she ate, drank, was her own woman and is that rocker metal woman that drives an old classic black Z-28.

It went from dancing, to slow dancing, to bump and grind and then slipping into a side room.

Up against the desk and kissing and Lorayne was really great at sucking dick and used lube to slick my shaft enough she gave me this stroking, sliding, touching hot as fuck playing with her food thing.

Lots of blowjob eye contact and she got me close, even kinda pinched it off some while she turned around pushed down doggy style on my huge cock and popped her tits out of her blouse and bra and clasped me hands to them.

Best and hottest quickie of my life and kinda crazy hot because she grabbed the letter opener knife and stabbed the desk as her hips flexed as she came.

It was good.

It was actually on the same level of my young teenage years "imaginings" of her from my other life.

There's getting tail you wanted and it was good, then there's getting the kind of tail you wanted and then there's that she did and surpassed all my dreams of her kind of tail.

Unenhanced too.

I'll be honest it kinda set my mood for the night and I applied that kind of hot interest and focus on Dana and enjoying us having a driver and we started having hot dirty quickies in various places and the rest of the parties plus we did stay and party some at each place.

We ended up at the Mayor's place at his big party at midnight and that was good. There were small fireworks set up, a ball to drop and a live band.

It was a good party and aside from her and I having sex a few times there was the singing and slow dances and being there with others.

And of course Dana slept at my place into the New Year.