The Magician Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watched?"

"Town hall meetings are on channel ten on public access tv."

"Oh... you watch PBS too?"

"When I can and donate."

"Holy... how are you real?"

"Holly, how am I different from any of the bigger families here in town? The Caseys, Masons, Reynolds families all started with someone doing stuff right? Thompson farms at some point went from a hobby farm to a dairy, look at the Swan family and owning two of the smaller grocery stores and turning that into the chain place."

She was smiling. "Goddamn it, I forgot what it feels like to have that kind of attitude."

I kissed her and took the work stuff out of the way. "Not one fucking thing is stopping you now, Cherry has moved out, be a good mom sure but fucking start being Holly, you can do that now."

I saw the new stuff in her brain catch up and she ate fast and gathered her things. "I'll drop these off later Alex."

"Keep them, wear them as a reminder of last night this morning."

Holly left and I spent the day finishing up, Tanya opened the shop and started sending things out and gave me that look that she knew I had a woman over and she left it unsaid.

I spent the rest of the day in and out of the shops making orders and doing the cloth products from all the scrap I have making comic, album, adventure module tee shirts and knock offs like just original inspired enough to be hommage pieces and avoid legal stuff.

Tees, tabards, tunics, Monk/Martial tunics, cloaks and capes as well as get my tapestries done and then do robes, long coats, quiltmail jackets and long coats and even some of the under armour sets as well as a whole bunch of coloured and numbered cloth maps for tables and DM's to fill out and a whole collection of fantasy bandana's and even some D&D themed curtains.

I put a few things up in the shop and take pictures of the rest for the shop website and then I hang at the store talking to regulars while looking through my notes and stuff.

That night I got some crystals I ordered online from cheap gemstone places and I spent the night etching them with runes and making them into batteries and power focuses and made a transport circle for teleporting there and another one in my warehouse.

I test them out by teleporting to a few mills I know and I cast cloaking and I steal wood chips and bark strippings and other waste and wood chips and sawdust and then by dawn used transmutation to turn that wood into boards, two by fours and sixes, plank lumber and plywood as well as chipboard.

Once I knew it all worked and it was all away I finally crashed.

I pull my boat finally and take it to the garage for cleaning and repairs.

Then...

Dana Decoste asks me to start going steady in order for homecoming.

Dana's almost nineteen as she's still playing in girl's Basketball until she can't in high school. Jocks do this to boost their numbers and scores on paper. Dana's good and she's being looked at for girls college teams in the USA. Which is cool, especially around here and I was honest with her.

"Socially it's a yes but I'm in a few sexual relationships Dana."

She looked at me. "If what I heard about how hung you are that's kind of a given. I'm okay with that, as long as you're legal and clean if we get there then."

I felt her out and it wasn't just status and homecoming but I had a rep as a good lay and she wanted that too before she dropped off the face of the earth for college and training.

I looked at her. "I think as long as we're honest that I'm interested."

We started dating socially and I made room in my life for Dana's things like practices and games.

I showed up with a cooler and water and towels and I cheered and did things like orange wedges and sugar and lemons and I learned to make and spell some high protein yoghurts as snacks.

Most guys don't get you don't have to be there 24/7 but just show up at certain times, be there if you can for things going on with her. Show an interest and a little effort.

We hold hands at school and talk and she joins our table group and at nights we do some study stuff and that I push energy into her brain to learn better, get things, retain it and study.

She might go to the states so I push her into learning Spanish together and it's sexy talk and flirting and cheating with magic to get it down.

And help her with regular French that way too.

She showers at my place after some games and we started with me doing massages for her.

I used those to heal her, torn or tearing muscles, the wear and tear already in high school top level sports and replace cartilage and encourage a bit more muscle growth.

The first sex we had though came from that and me going down on her and eating her pussy with all my knowledge from before and pushes to her pleasure centres and nerves I gave her a spine cracking first set of orgasms.

And no surprise for the guys in this town I was the first guy to eat her pussy.

I made it a point of the massage sessions and healed her and ate her pussy until her legs shook in a good way.

Then it was sex, quite a lot of sex especially once she learned of Paula and I endurance and athletic fucking she wanted to try that and fuck hard until we were soaked in sweat and our bodies felt the workout.

She wanted that so I pushed her hard and while we had normal and tender times in our sexual encounters there were times I fucked her with all my speed and strength that I could put in my strokes and I ramped up her adrenaline and sex drive and metabolism and literally turned it into sexual training and working out.

And afterwards food. I cook and feed her lots of workout and training friendly foods. And I extend that to my groceries and snacks in the house.

She learned about that from Paula as we helped one weekend get Paula's women's gym set up with other friends and family.

It's a well thought out gym.

Mostly a poured above ground building like a basement on a concrete pad. They used spray insulation inside and out then a roof and trusses from prefab homes and brick facing stone outside and inside is wall tiling and that sealed floor plastic and the rest is the locker rooms and showers and bathrooms.

The facilities are refurbished gear to meet costs and a boxing area and then a weight room and an upstairs floor of treadmills, step machines and bikes.

Paula's brothers and cousins had a few ex's and people that taught the weights and the boxing and she had a couple of ex-jock school friends run the treadmill courses and the cycling class.

No guys, and can run, bike and train in winter. The high school girls were signing on and the fact that there were select hours for bigger women, older women, the people that needed it and weren't gym rats to begin with was a hit right off.

Plus jobs.

And Paula's senior hair care project took off too and she got a couple of funding grants from humanitarian and seniors groups enough to hire people to do it plus handle students and volunteers.

Paula's cousins jumped in with a laundromat by the gym to do clothes plus for locals another made a drop off for kids so mom's could take an hour or two. That took off fast with errands and the gym and other stuff as for twenty five bucks an hour someone watched your kids and changed them if needed and had snacks, toys and a mini-gym playroom and a couple of big screen movie rooms. It was insanely popular and easier than daycare to staff and run.

And again jobs.

But the girls talked definitely.

And from looks from other women helping there were renewed rumours.

I started boosting the girls basketball team too.

Cheering sure but posters and pushing the vibe and feeling of the team in school getting people noticing and therefore coming to the games and cheering more as I do and taking their energy from the crowd and sharing it out to the team and they start winning more and playing great and I video record a few games sending copies to media outlets like the local radio, newspapers, tv stations and that gets some more attention started.

I give a strong suggestive push to have our elementary girl hopefuls and middle school teams and show up and cheer for our girls in their uniforms and the girl guides and brownies. I pushed that through Paula and the girls and get this whole girl power solidarity thing going for them and it's for the younger girls too as none of them really have things like this.

No one usually does.

Other schools don't either but I push the impression on them to learn from this. But home games are packed, absolutely packed and the mobile canteen sells out and we have tip jars for the teams as well.

Hockey and Football copy the girls with the younger kids and they have great followings already but it does spread to other parts of the school sports and even to some of the younger kids stuff.

Dana and I use that to push us to the top in the school's dating notes and into the top spot for Homecoming.

Which I get serious about with donations for the Dance and Prom committee, and a serious donation to the year book as it's my grad year and for Dana and I we go out more when she's not doing Basketball stuff and I hire a dance teacher for her and I and it's not just fun but I push us so we actually get it and get pretty good.

And the dancing leads to showering together, which leads to sex and I enjoy fucking Dana until she's wobbly and just barely functional at home and I usually have a delayed healing cast on her so she's fine by morning.

I did all the needed things, I rented the limousine from the same guy as with prom and Nancy and I got her dress made at a reputable dress store and with a few charms skipped her wait line and I paid a good bonus and put it all on credit cards.

Flowers and the whole event I pull it all out for and set the bar next to impossibly high.

We win hands down with it not even really being much of a competition and I boost the dance afterwards with the enjoyment and music and dancing and even hitting the staff but I make sure Dana and I get to show off our dancing skills and lead the homecoming dance several times in dance types while we're out there just like in the movies.

She stayed over the weekend after that with her parents' approval and we decided to stay together for the rest of the year. Be Homecoming king and queen and take Winter Court and then Prom. we're settled in and comfortable with each other and we decided not just to go out on top but leave our mark on the school.

Leave things for the kids behind us if we could so they're maybe inspired to do more and better?

We spend the weekend fucking hard in between slow love making sessions and talking about things and making plans.

It's nice seeing her ideas and thoughts and it's interesting seeing her trying to be like me and Paula and not just think up things but polish it to where it can be executed and tried.

Little by little too things, people in town are doing things too.

Donny Casey Paula's uncle makes a men's gym and converts an old warehouse with weights, free weights, treadmills, bikes but the boxing stuff and that takes off as he gives half off for the guys sports teams, college athletes and industrial league players.

Sonny Mathews whose dad owns a home paint and decor store took out loans and built two garage bays that you could rent by the hour with power and workbenches and a concrete mechanics pit and you could rent them to work on your vehicles and rent marked tools and power tools, air tools from him.

Which went over well actually especially with the town gearheads.

It also gave me ideas too.

More stuff to do in town starting and more jobs.

I started pushing around with folks about not just Fall Fair being bigger and more serious but a Halloween to do at the Park at the lake and a parade for that too.

I'm serious enough about it I have town council people over a few folks from Nancy's graduation and Paula and a few of her family and Stew Asbell from the Park and The Lion's Club and I included Dana and her folks over and we talked as I had the local butcher guy I used to cater it.

It came down to money.

But we could cover some of that with business donations and having things, events to do in town, to look like a good place to live and be a good place to live.

Not just bringing in new people but it slows the rate of young people leaving town because there's nothing here.

"I like Dixon. I like living here, we deserve better but we can't wait just for everyone else to do it or make it and build it and we sure can't wait for the government to do it so, we do it. Even if we just get things started it might get enough momentum to get other things going."

It's a big talk and there are drinks for those old enough but we do talk about little things we can do, push for there's lots of good ideas and programs and opinions and pet projects and we even have notebook scribblers I got for everyone and we even had a big white board.

We listened to each other and some ideas we broke down to what we'd need and how to do it and some things we'd get done. Like actually done like a town radio station, or a firefighter training course with people volunteering to build it and the fact we can build a good one and rent or loan it to other departments.

We literally had people there that could do things without the piles of bullshit to wade through. The building permits and that's it pretty much.

And there were things like getting us a community college and trade school. It can upgrade everyone that needs it, teach trades plus we can have construction jobs, teaching, materials, rent and things for the students and we talk about how we're not that small a town to be ignored and that everything doesn't have to go to the county capital or bigger towns.

Mystical pushes and the charm spells go a long way here too in getting people on board with trying these things and getting people excited about living here.

Dana looked freaked out and blown away at the end of the night.

"Holy shit Alex, that, that was real, you really had those people over and they listened to you."

"It was a group talk Dana and I'm already running two mini-businesses in town. Once I'm done with school it'll be working at all of that but trying to do what I said, make Dixon livable and a nice place to live."

"I'm not used to seeing people doing something Alex, giving a fuck."

"That's the trap Dana, the why try and why bother stuff is a trap. It keeps people from changing the town as much as it does from letting people get out of it."

"It was amazing and you're so confident and it was really amazing and really sexy."

She stayed over and we went to bed early and we had really great sex her turned up to another level of arousal and that confidence and we went from slow intense sex to the sweaty panty marathon sex to more slow intense sex and she wanted me to...

"Take me, Alex take me, Dominate me, fuck my ass."

I got us some drinks and I put on some classical music and didn't just introduce Dana to anal but pushed the sexy kink of it, the domination of it.

And then I introduced her to light bondage as well as I included that in taking her anal cherry.

Not really my thing but she was really into the power trip and she stayed the night with her parents knowing and despite classes and her having practice the next day.

I loved the super intense way she worshipped, sucked my cock and I pushed that whole set of feelings deep too and worked her into deep throating and I copy pasted the Cammy gag reflex cum link into her so instead of gagging it sends a pleasure jolt to her pussy.

I let her take herself as far as she can into being face fucked and tranced under and feel her resistance and her drop away.

I programmed in her love of this, that sucking cock is a thing she loves. And until she cums her "Blowgasm" just blasts the stress from her head...I keep that, whatever it is or was came from her but I use magic to stitch her feelings that getting off from sucking cock blows stress away.

I copied it even to add to other people.

That she loves cock, the feeling, taste, mouth texture, the taste of semen.

That it is a deep belief for her that sucking cock is a natural and deep and intimate and powerful thing as a woman.

And that she is that strong, sexy, powerful, confident, and driven for sucking and taking my massive cock.

More of that he could be with anyone, fuck anyone but she's here with me and that she's special and chosen.

I boost her confidence as a woman as being sexual and sexy but also as an athlete and push her honesty and humility and self awareness.

And Then I "Holly Bless" her with a little twist in the push on reflexes, hand eye coordination and just being graceful. My own little add ons just for her.

After I'm done that it's another few rounds of regular sex until she's spent and she crashes.

I spelled her under deeper and then went out in my astral form and started looking through the area and around town for used junk, stuff thrown away and some get marked for me to pick up and really abandoned stuff I marked and then return to my body and get up then a coffee in hand I teleported the junk to my warehouse.

Some will get repaired or restored, others I transmute to their base materials and store like iron, steel, copper ect things that I can use to make other things.

I get cleaned up and wake her up with coffee and dropping her off to get her school things after she's showered at my place and we stop at Molly's for take out breakfast and I get doughnuts and some for her friends and classmates and I start my day and Dana was definitely quietly bragging about the meeting and the sex and the food we brought.

As it is we're going to take Homecoming.

So I talked some of my friends into helping at The Lake for Halloween and this is one of those last night's meetings. Let's go ahead and do it sort of things.

I used magic in my truck during "study hall" for fabricating posters and flyers to send out and from 5 PM to 7 PM we will have trick or treat stations in the campground trails and be serving pizza and hot dogs for young children and parents until fourteen years of age. Free of charge and there's a list of contributing businesses.

I added in charms on each just enough to stick in being interested and spreading word of mouth.

I talked to Peggy in guidance about putting it on announcements over the PA in the morning and suggesting the park as volunteer stuff for college applications.

We put them up in the school and I drop them off at the Post Office with a cheque for adding them to the mail.

Dana ends up with a family thing on the weekend so I headed over to Cammy's place and Cherry is there and both are dressing femmy and have wigs on and we end up having drinks and I got the tour and made a list to fix the place up since her landlord won't do it.

I fuck both of them that night in the same bed as they had this trans woman girl on girl sort of three way and used endurance magic on myself and pleasure magic on them and tried a new spell to replicate my cum so more came out, much more, more often.

That took some getting used to getting off that much but it was extremely, extremely satisfying as was literally filling their insides with cum until it was leaking out and filled their stomachs with cum.

And registered that in their brains they were soaked in that much cum, driving them deeper into who they are now.

While they were blissed out I added Holly's Blessing to both of them but lay in protective charms vs hate, fear, aggression to keep them safer.

And then layered in medium strong sexual attraction charms towards others and very strong ones to men, specific men on my revenge list from my old life and leave sort of flirting, meet them targeting instructions.