The Magician Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I planted in a few charm suggestions and then returned to my body and let him pass my wards and get closer and closer looking around and I took a shower.

Then walked around the house naked with a towel drying off as he stared and took pictures and when he had to reload his film I tweaked his senses and snuck up on him.

"You're not supposed to be here."

He jumped and stared at me and them my cock and I hit him with a fascination charms.

"Fuck Alex you scared me."

"So, you're the one on my property with a camera taking pictures of me and I'm the scary one."

"Yeah...yeah, well I wanted some candid pictures of you, I was thinking of doing a piece for the paper."

"What, Alex Powers and how big his cock is?"

He was staring again.

"N..n..no, but Jesus the rumours about you are true."

"There's lots of rumours about me."

"Actually yeah there are."

"You hear the one where I'm Bisexual."

I walked right up to him and stared at him in the eyes.

He stares back and he's blushing.

I do a little mental timestop for him and it's not real. He just doesn't feel time passing and I put my cock in his hand and nudge his nerves to stroke me.

I start his time back up.

"You like what you're holding?"

Just like that he's stroking my cock and stroking and staring at it as it grows in his hand and his brain is trying to figure out how, when, why he did that.

"I.... Alex..."

"Let's go inside and see what surprises you have for me."

We head inside to the living room and he still has a hold of my cock and he's walking backwards staring at it, blushing and I guide him to the couch and he sits down.

With my cock at face level he started sucking it.

Many men will drop their hang ups and homophobia for a giant cock, there's this back brain cultural fantasy thing that sort of makes it more okay if the dick that you sucked or fucked you was giant.

He was doing that.

I crank the erotic power of the act, the hotness, the kink, make him charmed by the heat, weight, mouth feel, taste all big yes please feelings I fool his senses into feeling and then I go deeper into his brain as he gets more into it and more of my cock in his mouth.

Then I killed the choking and gag reflex and replaced the gag reflex with the pleasure spot.

He started grunting as my cockhead went deeper nudging that spot and he groaned and I increased the erotic kink of it and pushed the though very powerfully.

Feeling pleasure from sucking dick like this is not normal, it's not a guy thing.

It gets to the point of he takes me all in and he's drooling, his jaw aches and I numbed out the pain as I took hold of his head and started facefucking him right after he got to his first blowgasm and came in his pants from sucking cock.

Then I was down his throat, pushing, stretching it, cock so huge he should be choking on it but cock so huge it was paralyzing him with shock.

Every stroke he could feel the inches, the cockhead, and each stroke hitting the pleasure spot twice in and out and then the head of my cock hitting the back of his throat...hitting his brainstem sending one thought I push into his mind laced with sexual pleasure.

Cock!

And that's every stroke and I facefucked him hard. The healing spells kept the damage from happening but I went until the sensations were too much and Jeri had three more blowgasms and her eyes were just black and glassy and there was only that word in their brain.

I stitched it in.

I fueled my cum and I facefucked them until I pumped several enhanced loads into Jeri's stomach.

Yes Jeri.

I rested and poured into her blank mind and found Jeremy was an only child, an upper middle classed kid with everything he ever wanted at home except attention.

His mom was a half day drunk asshole and a gossip that bitched about other families and women and his dad a scumbag ambulance chaser that thought that Jeremy was going to be in the family business.

The ratting on people all his shitty behaviour was for attention.

He hated himself but it was too late. Everyone he knew, thought he was like this and he was trapped.

I push this idea.

It's too late for him, but not too late for HER.

Jeri.

He can stop being that shitty guy and be a girl, become a she male, be pretty and fuckable and kind and sweet and explain her old self as being raised by shitty people while hiding this.

I pushed this line of thinking along with the pleasure just now and the realisation of my huge cock pulling out of her throat and her mind was bubbling and racing as I pushed her on her side, then flipped her over and pulled off her sneakers and pants and she pulled off her shirt and I told her.

"Knees under, face down, ass up."

She did it partly freaking out at going to be assfucked by this monster and I did a cleanse magic and lube spell and pushed into her tight virgin hole.

Yes Virgin and not just to sex this way but before me no one touched them sexually before.

No one wanted to.

I pushed this as a win for Jeri over her old self.

And I fucked her slow and deliberate hitting all her pleasure spots enhancing them with power until she was cumming and moaning and groaning and losing her old self in getting fucked.

I slip into a rhythm and went on auto pilot as I literally fucked her long and hard into exhaustion fueling my cum and filling her ass with cum and Jeri sissygasming until she ended up just getting limper and limper in her whole body as she passed out from exhaustion.

I did cleansing magic and took her to the spare bedroom and her clothes and put Jeri to bed but stayed and rooted around in her mind for things to use.

She was a snitch and played hockey, had middle high grades enough for college and took a few photography courses mostly for her snooping but there were times where she had an artistic eye, took good shots and actually had a collection of things and even video gear and I push that, this...this could be her thing, being a photographer and not her fathers carbon copy.

She had her own place an apartment and car so she could commute to college and her dad was a money grubbing prick so he helped her get the loans but she was on the lease and her car was a used beater and her name was on the student loans.

She was paying for everything so really all he was doing was controlling her through attention and approval.

Jeri was done doing that shit for love and kindness.

I pushed that too.

I let her crash but I tied an energy pool to Jeri so she was much stronger and could grow and was more powerful than Jeremy.

I went and showered and crashed in my bed letting the enhanced nature of it do its thing then I was up doing mystical notes on making keystones for town.

A keystone is a runed object that does a certain or few bits of magic and pulls ambient magic from the area to fill its batteries and then it'll cast the magic in intervals like one of those bathroom sprayers with the timers more or less.

There's some magic I want in this town.

Then I made breakfast and mentally nudged Jeri who dressed and came down and stared at me and talked in her best soft voice.

"I gotta go, but thanks Alex I think I know... I figured things out last night...are we cool?"

"We're good, are you sure you don't want breakfast?"

"Can I get a raincheck in case we ever...."

"We can and if you need anything ever just call me."

"Uhm... okay, thank you...?"

"Do you hire out for pictures?"

She brightened "Yeah!"

"Good I might have some work for you taking professional pictures of the stuff I sell and make."

"That's a thing?"

"It's a big thing with computer site sales."

"Oh, oh cool."

"Cool, I'll see you later."

I let her go and she's in a hurry and I go back to my days in stopping by the Lake and having Shawn and the two new girls and then picking up Dana and back to my place for a fast intense half hour of sex in the shower and then Molly's Bakery and then school.

A little magic and we both radiate freshly laid and with coffee and treats and this laid back we've won everything energy.

We're popular but we hang with such a mixed crowd and I'm hot but such a geek and there's a bunch of the usual popular ones not getting it.

There was a pecking order in high school.

I use pushes and charms with my friends too so flirting and fun comes easy and some were dating and some might have been hooking up but don't quote me on that.

We get closer and closer to fall fair and I make my keystones for the fairgrounds.

I astrally project that week to various places with fairs going on like in the States and Astral travel is fast and unlike fiction and fantasy stories there are only a couple hundred beings out here in the whole planet doing magic and we don't run into each other.

In fact in my timeline we have like an aura a few miles out that sort of announces us as casters and by nature we steer clear of each other.

Fact is we don't want to be discovered.

We don't want a conflict because they can be deadly and insane and there's not enough of us alive.

And religious magic, native magic, the old tradition based things are so rare they're just trying to preserve what is there.

So I go where I please astrally.

And I pull on the energy of these fairs, the farming love, farm pride, that country lifestyle events and music pride and then the feel on the fairgrounds with the rides and the games and I gather it up and concentrated it and fill the keystones.

Which I buried two nights later at the farm barns and the arena, the music stage area, the food courts and where the games and the rides are.

While I was doing that Jeri came out, at Paula's and she got tanned and waxed and a girls pixie cut and took make-up lessons and made her story pretty known that she acted like she did because she was closeted in THAT family and had to either live as herself or die a slow death as her fathers idea of a son.

Her dad lost his shit but couldn't do anything and the mini-rampage he threw only proved her right and he had the cops called on him as he broke into her place to beat her.

And did but she fought back.

Her mom just ignored her existence and Paula supported her but made it very publicly clear her businesses, all of them were LGBT+ friendly and supportive.

Holly even reached out to Jeri and introduced her to Cherry and Cammi and showed her support but also not being alone.

I talked her up to the Fair counsel and we agreed to hire her for the fair as maybe a trail run at a town municipal photographer.

Jeri was shocked but she made sure she was ready for us with her cameras and videos and just in time for FallFair.

Loads of people showed on the first day pulled by the ads and the powers hit from the stones and everyone was getting this vibe, this great vibe from the town and the events and the fairgrounds with the positive vibes recycling and feeding back into people and people started having a great time.

Loads of food sales, the games, the charity booths and good vibes, our local farmers and crafters and clubs like 4H getting recognition and interest and people in awe of their things and I push that too in another way by sinking these good vibes into the farmers and crafters and producers letting it sink in, nothing changes you or charges you up like respect and interest and while I'm there I'm talking to the farmers on next year.

Selling stalls for honey, cheese, things they grown but even food stalls that do bbq or egg dishes and milk and getting the actual farming orgs involved for funding things plus maybe do a bit of job fair stuff for when they need workers.

And this is topped off by our farm gear companies there, with displays and reps and giving out hats or shirts or even little toys and I push the energy of this place and vibes hard on them as well.

We get busier and busier with folks really having a good time and there's papers and local news checking us out and I let them get caught up in the vibes. I'm even involved with my own stuff with a booth for my store stuff mostly the clothes and things and Sally, Sandy and Tanya run things and in shifts so they can have fun too but I priced things higher than the cons and still sold out of everything we put out.

Every campground is filled, every hotel, motel and bed and breakfast is full all weekend and people are having a great time and checking out town and local businesses and buying local and we get great press and ratings.

We ran late until Two AM the main two nights of the fair and when they closed we had our local take-out places open and swamped with late night eats. Our bakeries and diners and the morning joints were packed and busy before the Fairgrounds opened and after the first night there was a line up to get in.

People came to play and party and we had events and music and dancing at night and there was so much going on.

It was a ton of fun, everyone made money off of it and it literally shot new life in a few businesses that were seeing low numbers because of the economy and well Dixion had been one of those towns that people left, not a lot of things came to.

And to top it all off The Motocross track got up and running and we had people coming for that and to watch it and that helped things too.

We had a lot, a lot of clean up afterwards but we hired out to students through the town the gov paid part of their wages and that helped about thirty highschool kids.

We had a town hall gathering of those involved and a breakdown of things that happened, money in and out and press involvement and things about the town and plans for next year but also for Christmas and a Winter Carnival.

We did good.

We made a lot of money overall and reports of the spin off cash were excellent really with food, gas, snacks, people left town after the fair like locusts.

Every place that served or sold food or places to stay made money.

John Deere and Masse Ferguson both were opening tractor shops with garages and sales floors here as they didn't have one for this county and with that came a Honda dealership that specialises in motocross and atvs.

We're getting the speedway built in spring for car racing and time trials. There's interest in a new gas station close to there and an autoparts place.

So we are getting things in the community and new businesses and jobs.

I put some ideas out for next year's planning like more events and things like tug of war competitions, arm wrestling, hot air balloon lifts over the fairgrounds, fireworks, logging stuff, carpentry and things for the mill industry. I'm not the only one coming up with ideas, we're all getting a feel for this.

Give folks actual things to do, look forward to.

And we decide that we need to get a jump on Christmas immediately and we're going to have events. Things to draw shoppers here to town to shop.

"Raffles on the radio everyday, every receipt over fifty dollars submitted to our Christmas Stations goes in a raffle for five hundred dollars in town store credit. We get slips from the stores then reimburse them the costs and we can even see if Tourism or Economic Development will help."

That got legit ideas going and we pretty quickly decided on doing it and getting started, plus radio, tv, paper ads and mail out fliers to our county and the two on either side of us and added to the mail.

Town decorations are tabled and we kick in some private money from some of us there plus we can donate or build things.

Parade gets a planning start.

And actual Winter events all get started in planning.

Dana was with me there listening, learning, even offering her opinions and came up with talking to the sports teams on doing visible outreach so the town gets volunteers, the town's students look good because of being from here and it'll be a resume and college boosting bunch of experiences.

After everything she is on fire turned on by being part of something but it's the being with people with the power to do stuff.

It's fun when she gets like this and takes top and I drive her desire through the roof as she cries out sinking down on be and she bounces and bounces and cries out and screams as she gets really into it and I fuel her cumming and she held my arms up over my head and laced our fingers together in intimacy and needing leverage and after her third hard cum I give her energy a burst as she was flagging and I started fucking back meeting her thrusts but in a hard, fast, rattle her whole body sort of way and I get her having almost spasmy like squirt orgasms I stitched into her memories.

After three of those I rolled her over and fueled my own cum and added energy so she felt my cum coating her insides over and over and I pushed energy into how erotic it is and right, deeply right as a woman.

Then it was position after position until I was satisfied and she was spent and soaked in cum and sweat.

And of course I spelled myself long ago to not be able to get women pregnant.

I use some cleanse magic while she's out and on us and in her and on the bed and refreshed the sheets and then I crash doing some light over time healing spells on us both.

I let the beds magic do it's thing for the both of us and set a mystical alarm to wake me up early enough to wake her up and make a coffee and fry us up both a small strip of steak before we go out for a dawn run in the cold and we get a few miles in around my neighbourhood before getting back to shower and a hard quick showerfuck that has her cum twice before I fill her insides and then we get ready and I drop her at her place to get things ready for school and I hit the Lake and use the time to have Shawn and Cammy and Cherry.

It doesn't take much for any of them to be screaming in joy and ecstasy and being taken by my huge cock and making the cum hard and then leaving them with my cum bathed in their insides.

Though I do use the fueling cum spell on all of us and I use the charged up cum I used in Dana so they mystically but fully feel my cum drenching their insides and kind of push that hard.

Both Cammy and Cheery have been with some of the targeted guys over the Fall fair weekend I feel the magic triggered and I send a craving for these girls down through those spells.

I get cleaned up, stop home and get dressed and pick Dana up at her place and then a stop at Molly's where we get an actual breakfast to go and we get doughnuts to go for each of our classrooms and I get creampuffs and doughnut holes for the teachers in a mixed box and the same for the kitchen staff that we drop off at the office and cafeteria.

We both have that had sex and lots of it vibe and exercise and that boss couple swagger as well that fits us and I go through my classes and at lunch we hang with our friends and crew and talk Winter carnival for the school but also in us doing things for the town and for the Christmas season and kind of push the idea of between things we do and some charity we can do we can make the graduating class doing things for the community a school tradition.

We brainstorm and we get some easy things we decide to get started on like a food and toy drive and then getting Christmas presents/stockings delivered to the shut ins and seniors on the care lists and things for the nursing homes.

Lower grades can make baked goods in home ec and cards and we get extra volunteers for the food bank and for the meals on wheels and holiday meal deliveries.

Student council gets involved and the counselling staff and others with the school and teachers and within three days everyone's sort of on board in getting things cleared so we can do these things and we start working on those.

I donated five hundred dollars to the Winter Formal committee as well.

And I still show at Dana's practices and still have snacks and cheer her on and talk up the other boyfriends and girlfriends and the parents about the Winter ideas we're doing and again a few more charm spells and they're on board for the team and resume building and the good will they'll build and their good names.