The Magician Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At nights after Dana and I are together I stay up filling orders and creating more stock but also making an Astral trip to the Christmas Supply place that I was at in the States then teleport myself there and I cloak myself to the alarms and cameras and I take all the broken stock and do repairs on it and gate it home. It's a Christmas warehouse. They had literal trucking containers full of broken stuff to get hauled away.

I actually took it all broken and had it in my locked warehouse and cast one big long term mending spell to fix things over three nights.

I drop off decorations for the school, some for winter formal and some get donated to The Lake/Part where we hook up lights in trees and the dock and trim the buildings and there's plans for some of the camping spots having specific decorations so people come here in the cold weather too.

And with town permission we decorate the signs for the town on the highway patching in the x-mas lights to the floodlights for the signs and I add some charm wards on the signs when no one's looking. Notice this, Stop, check it out, this would be a good place to stay the night.

I should have thought of that earlier.

The next week everyone is doing something school or town forward and the shoppers and the raffle idea is in full swing and working and I start organising a X-mas party at my place with the butcher hired to do a grill and x-mas menu with like that stuffed skin on pork roll with roasters of potatoes and herbs, several grills going and a good DJ.

Then I took a night and I went and got large heavy duty plastic totes and headed to the beach and under several cloaking spells I filled the totes and had two truck load trips of sand and rock salt I created from the ocean salt.

The night after that I did my astral trip out to the local cutting sites for some of the local logging companies and I recreated logs from the scraps and branch cuttings and stumps and sawdust and ported load after load of firewood.

Salt and Sand and wood for bonfires this winter at The Lake without hurting our budget.

Then I get all my friends and we decorate each other's places with tools and ladders and make it all look good. We do Cherry and Cammy's places and we weather proof it some too and stop and do Jeri's too and they join us and Shawn's place and his parents and Holly as well.

We do Paula's place and Nancy's parents place and Dana's place and Paula's businesses and we drop off a tote of salt and sand at each house enough to likely put in a good dent in the winters.

We do my brothers place and my parents and grandparents place last. My brother grumps but helps and we do it last because we're dropping off the firewood as well for all three places and it's enough for all three places for the winter.

Then when we're done I have the X-mas party at my place and invite all of them plus town and business people and it's all decorated and warm and fun with loads of food and it's a bring your own drinks event but everyone is having a great time and I struck pretty heavy with the first and rare town social events.

I kind of push those that can do these sorts of things should.

I also pushed the hype of the stuff for the town we have going on but most of all I pushed the good vibes, the good times, even pushing people sneaking off using rooms to have fast hookups.

I push the hookup urges towards Cherry and Cammy and Jeri and there's a bunch of single men here, divorced guys ect and at some point in the night the girls have sucked most of them and been filled with their cum.

It all kind of blends into the overall party though. I push the fun, the eating, the dancing and the drinking for those doing it and truthfully it gets pretty wild but in some of the best of ways.

Dana is in her glory as we got things done and all these people are here and we're doing this and she's all horned up from the power trip. Paula is there and we're close and being very friendly with each other in that she's looking to hook up tonight and Dana is looking her over like she's turning a three way over in her head and testing out her bisexuality. And then Nancy showed up for the party just having done her x-mas exams and looking hot and looking interested.

And looking interested in the idea of sharing.

They stay after everyone else is gone or went home and I send a lot of them with the party leftovers and the girls have a few drinks while talking and flirting with each other and talking about me and what I do to them.

Little nudges and charms were all it took to get them upstairs, touching, kissing, foreplay with each other first as I put more and more power into the kinky edgy taboo that was Lebian or Bisexual sex. I could feel all three had flirted with it only Nancy has gone further than that in a few party hook ups at college but not full force.

More energy into how aroused they get in a whole new way and they're already deeply into each other touching and kissing, getting lost in lipstick on lipstick, lipstick on nipples this whole soft, femme scents and more just flowing together with me joining in after I got some music setup for longer playing and Dana and Nancy get Paula on the bed both really sucking and paying attention to her breasts sucking them hard and both with a hand in her crotch rubbing her off then dipping in fingers and alternating as Paula moans and cries out cumming from over stimulation.

I fuel it so she cums harder and I added that magic to the rest of us as I sank into Nancy's sopping pussy from behind making her scream in joy and shiver shake and full on sob.

"Cock! Giant fucking Alex cock! I've so fucking missed this!"

We take our time, there's more than enough of all of us to go around especially me and keeping stable and steady and hard.

It was chaotic and amazing and it was interesting to see their reactions to me fucking each of them until they were out of it and how huge my cock was in each of their pussies or in their asses of down their throats and I pushed that, making them very into seeing that, the stretch, the dominance, seeing two other women get fucked so hard they go into that same headspace or zone where their mids break and are mine.

I push it until it's stitched into their minds, a deeply hard cumming fantasy being taken until they feel their control slip and fall away and they get lost in it. Every cum we have is doubled, every time I cun ninside them it's laced with my power so they feel it, literally feel it and it reacts positively to their bodies... charmed so they feel that my cum inside of them is a bone deep good thing.

Paula called it "AD Brained." Short for Alex's Dick Brained.

And we end it with a marathon athletic sex session where I fuck them so hard that each one passes out from exhaustion. I also use the chance to modify Paula and Nancy with the new Dana and Holly Blessings.

All three were trance deep enough that setting up connections of deeply liking each other and sexually liking each other was a thing as well as I strengthen their bonds as my lovers, my women, and more as I add in stronger thoughts and feelings of solidarity and respect and loyalty towards each other.

Which was harder than I though as all three had built in mental reservations about trusting other women.

I linked their dreams and pushed positive power to their ideas and ambitions and plans or possible plans and I spelled them down deeply.

I crashed myself and then getting up I took three very thick cut porterhouse steaks and mystically broke them down to the best of dry ageing and then mystically tenderised the muscle fibres until it's complex and would just melt in your mouth. Fresh cracked black pepper and salt and I made coffee and fresh cinnamon buns just one to share and a pint of brownie and chocolate ice cream and took it up each with a double shot of whiskey that Paula had brought and kissed them all awake.

"Whiskey, Coffee, a little starter snack to get you all going, there's unlimited hot water and use whatever clothes of mine you want. The steaks will be ready and off the grill in about an hour."

I left them waking, pleased, surprised and pampered with this and went downstairs and I made compound butters for the steaks. One is crispy applewood smoked bacon blitzed in the food processor until smooth with some dark brown sugar, another was hot sauce with fresh chopped red chillies and the third pureed steamed butternut squash from frozen.

I made a plate of wedge cut tomatoes with salt and pepper and a deep fried dish of tater tots.

There is nothing like having three beauties show up freshly showered and wearing your clothes after a night of intense sex.

Add in feeding them great steaks and not sexist loser rabbit food and it was a great morning kicked off by us getting our first little barely there dusting of snow.

It was great just being together, talking hearing about college and Nursing school from Nancy and what things are like there in and there was talk of stuff here, Dana's stuff, Paula's ideas and then things with me and working the town council stuff and getting things done.

All three did agree that me running for town council would slow me down with other people's bullshit.

"I'd rather them deal with all the hoops and loops and bullshit with hold back types and haters while I and other people get stuff done."

We talk and clean the house up and then they all head out after various kisses and little sweet touches that really felt like Nancy and Paula were both claiming more of me for them later and Dana seemed good with it.

With my grades good I take the rest of the week off before Christmas breaks starts and concentrate on doing and sending out orders and finding old wrecked snowmobiles that I can reconstruct with magic this time in the materials garage and with power circles.

The circles read or scan the object and what it is like whole defines what it is mystically, the object was intentionally made like that so there's an impression of it that the magic can follow. The rest is recycling magic for restoration like a 3-d printer. Properly charged and slow they work 24/7/365 and are actually pretty fast.

I get a dozen snow machines and three four wheelers from old junk piles and scrap yards.

I put them in the good garage when done and looked up a decent selling price between used and new and post the selling prices on the side of being cheaper and I started getting hits on all of them from some of the usual suspects and I sell to them as long as they have the cash upfront.

Since the usual suspects drive dump or log trucks and front end loaders etc they all have playing around money and they all go into accounts and investments.

I have one to give to my Dad, my Brother and Grandpa and the rest sell though I go and find two heavy duty Artic Cats online and made a cash deal and went and got those to work on for my use.

I tinker with some modern ideas with a built-in camping rack in the back with the plastic tote boxes covered in the same fake material as the seats. I built a whole rack with two totes and a high backed seat and room on the back rack for two green army style gas cans. Hide spell runes that feed magic into the fire element to increase the horsepower and reduce the gas used.

There'll be other things but they're not ready yet.

I spend some heavy cash from the ATV's on my Christmas ideas.

A three hundred dollar bonus for Tanya, Sandy and Sally.

A new computer and parts to build better and top of the line for me.

A business laptop.

A laptop for my sister for classes and a personal computer.

Some of the food from my United States trip goes out to the family along with booze from there as well as tobacco for my brother and dad and grandfather.

And I get meat and things prepped and done by my butcher for the season.

School lets out and Dana and I end up going to various parties and things in town. Some with some of the town council crowd. We can't drink so I bring snacks and actual food for potluck parties.

I took Dana party shopping first with little sexy x-mas fashions and dresses and shoes and lingerie and even accessories and I shopped to match.

Some of it is seasonal fun and charitable but others is a little networking and being seen.

I'm not the guy that brought the scotch, not yet but I am the guy that brought spatchcock crispy roasted duck or goose ot lamb chops and sides and several high end desserts.

Roses and potted poinsettia plants for the women of the house and very high end chocolates.

I'm mannerly, polite, use charms and boost the moods when I can, especially in dancing, drinking, hooked up connections and even little energy spells and healing on people.

All I need is touch touch someone for healing so dances with women I add to targeted fat burning, breast and butt lifting energy, actual general energy, and fixing things like sleep issues, ulcers, acid reflux, just little miseries that might take a few days before they realise that bit of misery faded out for them.

Men and women since it's handshakes or dances.

I just have to not dislike you, and if I scanned something I can fix then Merry X-mas.

I end up having a few party encounters with up and comers or social climbers, a few people not quite my fans.

Trevor Rustion is the first guy, a guy that goes into politics eventually and he's not a bad guy but he sort of corners me in one of the upstairs rooms at the town engineers house about what my goals are if not in town council.

"I want a better town and to be free and clear of the red tape in making it so. I want money and enough of it to do what I want and enough power that I can have guys like you."

He blinked. "Guys like me."

"Have guys like me."

I stepped up, got really close and pushed intimidation at him, then fear, then excitement as I kissed him.

He was freaked, shocked and he sort of gave in the longer I kissed him and I turned him around and pulled off his slacks and underwear and bent him over the office sofa and a cleanse and lube spell later I pushed my cock into his tight virgin asshole.

I did soundproofing and he bit into the sofa and sobbed as my huge cock filled and stretched his ass and reshaped his insides.

I pushed that, the size, the kink of that reshaping his guts, and spikes and jolts of boosted pleasure each time I hammered his pleasure spot until he came hard and then I fucked him hard driving in the pleasure to him and stitched in my dominance and made him have a second cum them one of those sissy cums were it's all from his spot being fucked and his body releases nothing but goes through the spasms and pleasure.

Then I reached around and held him tight and filled his ass with cum.

"Remember Mr. Rushton that some people do really have that kind of power and know how much you enjoyed that power three times in a row."

I leave the hot sexy impression that he'd be mine any time I wanted him bent over red faces and post orgasmic while assfucked.

In a week he's not the only one, all guys some mad about my success in general or having something stupid to say, some trying to get me mad or record me saying something each one because of their own faults were mentally open enough for a presence hit, a little fear, some heavy charm and with enough pushing the kink with the forbidden sex and my giant cock they end up like Trevor stunned and confused crying but in pleasure as I filled their asses and made the cum over and over and over before I filled them with my cum.

Dwayne Stevens The ex-fire chief and ex Lion club park board member pissed at my sudden authority and changes in policy there.

Greg West manager of one of the town accounting firms and one I don't do business with.

Stew Asbell was my boss at the Lion's club lake park and he wanted a quiet talk about all the sex at work. Stew is closeted currently and gay and it took nothing to through him a literal bone. He's a short hairy little bear type that sort of looks like a human bulldog but I fucked him at the party we were at in a side room and I left him overwhelmed after three good orgasms and two sissygasms and stitched in the memories to a light mental alarm so if he sees me and thinks too hard about it he'll have giant cock flashbacks that'll make him cum.

Kenzie McNeil was a tall wealthy red haired with freckles he went to school with my brother and his family owns a drugstore that was the town's only one until a few years ago. He bullied my brother and he tried to insinuate I'm in organised crime and that's where my money comes from.

I got him to admit he was pissed off that I had risen so fast and that he needed to know my secret and when I showed him my cock and charmed him enough to suck it, I skull fucked him into being that tranced state and made sure he blowgasmed and drank a heavy load of my cum before fucking him and he pushed back, rolled him hips and fucked back and I opened up him mind to men and dick while stitching in the sex memories and leaving him with a secret happy crush that'd drop his pants anytime I asked.

Tory Rushton who yes was Trevor's younger brother and he had the same issue with me as Trevor did and they likely talked shit about me together. He's only a year younger than Trevor so still older than me.

The Rushtons in town were another big family like The Casey Family but with Logging and one of the Lumber Mills in the area.

I learned reading his mind that his father, uncles and grandfather talked about me. They've been to a few gatherings and said I know what I'm doing and I had hustle.

It's interesting that Trevor and Tory got pissed about it like it's a big deal and in reality compared to their family I'm just doing a good job for just me.

Tory was just drunk enough that he was mad about not having a date and I was there with Dana who I'd obviously fucked hard just before she showed and that had him asking me the same stuff as Trevor and like his brother was shocked when I blatantly pulled my dick out as he was in full tirade and it was right with the magical Preasence shock I opened up with.

"Yeah, your like some people that are all hostile over this, it's one of the first and biggest rumours about me and lived with it all my life. Add in the other stuff and you guys get really upset.... And it's like once you get to see it, it sets off this thing in you guys where you want it more than you're really mad...."

I walked up and Tory was dick hypnotised and he stroked me as I put my dick in his hand and pushed the charm, kink, forbidden and intensity.

I kissed him run through the other spells as I kissed him and when I broke the kiss he groaned and dropped to his knees and started sucking my cock.

He wasn't on the list but the fact was the both of them being assholes pissed me off so I change Tory.

I pour energy into his taste buds and take them into taste pleasure as I link it to the taste of dick, of my dick especially and he groans and drools around my cock and I do the gag reflex pleasure spot and the Dana blessing and spells for healing and breathing and face fuck him until he trances under as I fuck him into a fueled blowgasm.

He even inspired me to other fuelings of sexual energy not just chemically cloning cum but the actual muscle and nerve workings.

Tory blessings.

Not just the size of his load but shifted the number of times his body did the cumming squirts to as much as the muscles and nerves would let it pulse in a single release. And I did another spell to push the actual muscular pumping force as high as it'd go.

The most powerful orgasm in his life so far had come from sucking cock and he twitched his body as he came so hard it hurt but in the best way, twelve long filled heavy spurts instead of the usual that was half that at the upper end.

He tranced over amazingly.