The Majestic Oak Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I exchanged looks with Rachel. She was smiling, but was able to control herself. I tried to figure out what she was thinking about. She was obviously nervous about exposing her body in front of all of us. But I could feel she wasn't going to let this nervousness get the better of her. She knew what she was getting into, and she was about to see it through.

"Hi," said Hank's wife. "I'm Carol."

"Hi Carol," we replied.

Then Carol removed her robe, revealing her fallen breasts, flat belly and untrimmed pubic hair.

"You're beautiful, Carol," we all said.

Barbara was next, revealing her enormous breasts, large belly and blond bush to the rest of us.

"You're beautiful, Barbara," we all said. When I said it, I really meant it.

Darin, Barbara's husband was next, exposing his hairy chest and moderately-sized penis.

"You're beautiful, Darin," we all said.

Oliver was next. His large penis was erect as he removed his robe.

I looked at Rachel and saw her eyes lighting up as she saw his penis. One day earlier, when Rachel was paired with Oliver, she gave him a hand-job. But that was inside his robe. Now she had a chance to see him out in the open.

"You're beautiful, Oliver" we all said, and I knew Rachel really meant it.

Tracy was next. revealing her medium-sized, slightly conic breasts and completely shaved labia.

"You're beautiful, Tracy," we all said.

Bob was next. He was short, almost completely bald and slightly overweight. His erect penis, just like him, was short and wide. But I could see Rachel's eyes opening up as she saw it.

"You're beautiful, Bob," we all said.

Amanda was next. She had a truly amazing body. Her breasts were large, but nicely shaped. Her belly was relatively flat, and her pubic hair was trimmed beautifully, covering nothing but her slit.

"You're beautiful, Amanda," we all said.

Next, it was my turn.

"Hi," I said, "I'm Pete."

"Hi Pete," I heard people all around me saying.

Earlier that day I exposed my body in front of our small group of friends when we were at the Turkish bath together. But now I was in front of many more people, most of whom I didn't know. I looked at Rachel who smiled at me. That would also be the first time she would see me naked. I closed my eyes and let the robe drop to the floor.

"You're beautiful, Pete," I heard Rachel saying, her eyes staring at my erect penis. I know other people were saying that too, but they didn't interest me as much.

"Hi," Rachel finally said, "I'm Rachel."

"Hi Rachel," we all said.

Rachel looked right into my eyes as she opened the belt of her robe. She smiled at me as she slowly opened the robe and finally, let it drop to the floor.

She had an amazing body. Her fist-sized breasts were topped with small, pink nipples embedded inside quarter-sized areaolas. Her small breasts were in perfect proportion to her petite, slim body. Between her legs, her nicely-trimmed triangle of hazel hair was thin enough to let me, and everyone else in the room, see her small labia peeking from underneath.

"You're beautiful, Rachel," I said directly to her, and the flagpole erecting from my crotch let her know I was being honest.

====

One by one, every man and woman around the circle removed their robes. Young, old, thin, fat, hairy, shaved, large, small. We've seen them all. And we've told every single one of them how beautiful they were. Because they really were.

At the end, the only person wearing something to her body was Nadia, wearing her red silk robe.

"You are all so beautiful," she said softly, moving around the circle, looking at each and every one of us.

At that point I was thinking if she was about to take her robe off as well. I really wanted her to. It wasn't that there weren't enough naked women around me. I was standing between two amazingly sexy women and there were more further away. But somehow, when you are deprived of something, you want it more.

But she didn't. The red silk robe remained on her body. But it was thin enough to show every feature of her body. The exact shape of her large breasts, her erect nipples and even her large areolas. Her flat belly, her firm thighs and at times, her hairless labia.

"Now, people," she said, "I want you to turn back to your partners and kiss them. Just like you did before, but without the robe. I want each of you to feel your partner's naked body pressed against yours, like you would when you are in bed with them, by yourselves. I want you to feel as comfortable here as you would in your own bedroom."

Rachel and I exchanged looks. I was craving for her lips and she seemed eager for mine. I lowered myself to her and kissed her once again on her lips, trying to avoid touching her body as much as I could.

But then she wrapped her hands around me, pressing her body against mine. I felt my penis pressing against her belly and her hard nipples pressing against my chest as her hot, wet lips met mine.

I wrapped my hands around her back, but she broke the kiss and asked, "Hold me lower."

I lowered my hands to her lower back while kissing her again, but she broke the kiss once more and whispered, "Lower."

I moved my hands further lower, and grabbed her small, firm ass. Rachel sighed softly as she felt my touch. She moved slightly up and down, rubbing my erection against her body.

"Do you want me?" She asked.

"Yes," I answered simply.

"How much?" She insisted.

"You can feel how much," I said, gesturing at my penis.

Rachel didn't respond. She just went back to kissing me, until Nadia interrupted us.

====

"Now, people," she said, "I want you to join hands with your partners, and start walking around the room together, looking at other couples. I want you to really look. I want you to see them for what they really are. All their beauty. All their imperfection. And if you find them attractive, I want you to tell them. Don't hold back. Use your own words. Don't be shy."

Rachel and I exchanged looks. "Are you ready for this?" I asked her.

"Sure," she said, as if it was nothing. "You'll be there, with me..."

We held hands and started walking around the room, as all other couples did.

First, Rachel and I walked around our friends who were standing next to us. They all looked at us, as we did at them, but nobody said anything, except for Tracy who stroked my penis gently and said, "Nice boner," and looked right at Rachel. She didn't have to say it. She knew exactly how I got it.

Then, as we started walking further, we walked among people we didn't know. Most people were older than us, mostly in their forties. I could feel how aroused the men got when they had a chance to look at Rachel up close. I looked at her to check if she was bothered by this. She didn't seem too bothered.

Then, one of the men said, "nice tits" as he and his wife walked past us.

"Thank you," Rachel said in a shy voice.

Then, just seconds later, another couple who were within hearing distance of the first one as the man had complimented Rachel, passed by us. As they did, the man said, "nice pussy."

This time it took Rachel a second or two to respond, but she did with the same sweet voice she always used. "Thank you," she said. "Nice dick!"

After that couple had moved away, Rachel looked at me. She had a naughty grin on her face. I guess she wasn't used to talking dirty, surely not to strangers. But I guess she liked it.

I kissed her softly on her forehead and we continued our trip around the room.

====

"Now, people," Nadia said, "I want you to part way with your partners and walk about the room by yourselves. I want you to still look at other people, their beauty, their imperfection, but this time, as an individual, not as two halves of a couple."

I looked at Rachel to make sure she was up to this, able and willing to handle everyone's looks and comments without having me by her side. Her smile assured me she was.

I gave her one last kiss on her forehead and we parted ways.

"Now people," Nadia said as we were walking around the room, "when I clap my hand I want each of you to find the closest person of the opposite sex and stand in front of them. Then, with their consent, I want you to kiss them, just like you did your partners a short while ago. Be sensitive about what your kissing partner wants. Go slowly and gently, and you won't be wrong."

Somehow, as Nadia was saying that, I couldn't shake the thought of Rachel being kissed and touched by some stranger. I knew this was silly. Had that been Kate, the thought of her sharing a kiss with some naked middle-aged man we didn't know wouldn't have bothered me one bit. If anything, this thought would have aroused me. But for some reason I could not understand, I felt much more protective over Rachel. Maybe even jealous.

So when Nadia clapped her hand, instead of looking for the closest woman, my eyes went around the room looking for Rachel.

"Howdy," I heard Barbara's deep voice as she stood in front of me. "Looking for your girlfriend?"

"No," I said quietly, feeling a bit ashamed. "Sorry."

Barbara wrapped her soft hands around me and brought me to her for a kiss. This wasn't our first kiss. We shared a kiss just that morning, in my bungalow, as Kate and I were experiencing having sex with another couple for the first time. But this time Barbara and I were both completely naked.

Placing one hand on my ass, she squeezed me towards her, pressing my chest against her large breasts and my erection against her fat belly. I could feel her untrimmed pubic hair tickling my balls.

She kissed me passionately, with a lot of tongue. She was a good kisser and she seemed to have also enjoyed my kiss. As I was kissing her, my thoughts were with Rachel, wondering who she was kissing, and how it went.

"OK," Nadia said. "Now go on moving around the room, looking at you naked peers."

I broke my kiss with Barbara and we went our separate ways. The next time Nadia clapped her hands, the woman who was next to me was a middle-aged woman I did not know. I took Nadia's advice to go slowly and gently, and so did that woman. We ended up kissing softly, only our lips touching. Although there wasn't much passion there, the kiss did feel nice. It was weird how something as intimate as a kiss could be shared among people who didn't know each other's names.

As we started walking again, I saw Rachel walking past me. We exchanged smiles and she blew me a kiss. I really wanted Nadia to clap and allow me to kiss her once more, but I knew this would miss the point of this exercise.

When Nadia finally clapped, Carol was the closest woman to me.

"Your honor," I said instinctively, knowing she was a judge.

"Are you a lawyer?" She asked, placing her hands on my arms.

"I plead the fifth," I said.

Carol laughed. "Here I'm not a judge, and you are not a lawyer. We are just two people, a man and a woman, standing naked in front of each other."

I reached forwards and found her lips. She pressed me towards her, pressing my chest against her fallen breasts. Her kiss was full of passion, but yet, not overwhelming. She used very little tongue, just slightly touching my lips with its tip. I tried to follow her lead but fell behind. She was a great kisser.

====

"OK, people," Nadia said, interrupting my kiss with Carol. "It's time for you to go back to your partners and to your mattresses."

I looked around the room and found Rachel leaving Oliver's arms, starting to make her way towards our mattress.

I went there too, and caressed her on her arm as we both got there.

"How was it?" I asked.

"It was nice," she said briefly.

"Now," Nadia continued as we all stood in front of our mattresses, "I want you all to get back to your ready stance, men leaning on the bean bags, women leaning on their men, but this time I want you to remain without your robes."

Hesitantly, I sat down at the far end of the mattress, and leaned back on the bean bag. My penis stood like a flag pole, but I knew that at this point, Rachel was already used to it.

I spread my legs to allow her to sit down. As she did, my penis squeezed against her back. She moved her hips from side to side to let me know she felt it, and that she liked what she felt.

I lay my hands on her belly, at a safe distance from both her groin and her breasts. But she took my hands and softly placed them on her tits.

"That's much better," she whispered.

I was speechless, but my sigh let her know I liked her gesture very much.

"I see many of you have already started touching your partners," Nadia said. "That's very good. It means you are comfortable with your bodies and with your intimacy. Feel free to kiss your partner and touch them in whatever way you like. Just please do so while facing the center of the circle so you could see everyone else, and everyone else could see you."

In front of me, women I didn't know started spreading their legs, allowing their men to reach between them and pleasure them, all while giving the rest of us generous views of their vaginas.

I gently pushed Rachel forward to allow myself access to the back of her neck, and kissed her there while still cupping her breasts. She sighed softly, letting me know she liked my kisses, but then she gently pushed me back, lying back on top of me, and started to move one of my hands down her body, placing it on her groin.

I played with her pubic hair between my fingers as she was working up the courage for the next step, spreading her legs.

Nadia walked around the room, looking at the naked couples around her touching one another. When she reached us, she stopped and just stood in front of Rachel and me, looking at us.

I don't know what went on in her head, but the moment Rachel spread her legs in front of her, Nadia let out a soft sigh, leading me to believe, she was aroused.

Then I reached down with my fingers and found Rachel's clit. Nadia observed my finger running in circles around Rachel's clit while pressing her hand against her own groin, through the thin fabric of her robe. As she did that, I saw stains forming around her thighs. These stains could not have come from anything other than her own juices flowing under her robe.

Then, as she saw we have noticed her arousal, she moved on to observe other couples.

====

Rachel was soaking wet, but she didn't have much patience for my fingering. She rolled in place, and lay prone on top of me.

Then she started kissing me passionately. Just like before, her kisses were wet and hot. But unlike before, this time I knew she was extremely aroused. Her small nipples were erect and were pressing hard against my chest. Her pubic hair was soaking and she spread her wetness on my penis as she pressed her crotch against it.

Rachel started moving her pelvis up and down, pressing her labia against my erection, sighing in the process. She was kissing me here and there, but now most of her energy went into her lower body.

"I want you to fuck me," she said, panting.

At that point I realized Kate was right to give me that condom. As much as I knew having sex with Rachel was the wrong thing to do, at that point in time there was nothing I wanted more. The only concern I had was that if I got my penis inside her, chances were I would have gotten her pregnant.

Good thing I had a good, wise wife, who had equipped me with a condom. The condom was in the pocket of my robe, but the robe was lying on the floor in front of the mattress, just behind Rachel. I wanted to excuse myself to get it, but Rachel seemed too much into her dance with my penis, that I couldn't bring myself to interrupt her.

And then, suddenly, Rachel stopped. She crashed on me, placing her chin on my shoulder and her face on the bean bag.

I wrapped my hands around her back, not knowing what was going on. Then I felt her body twitching. She twitched once, and then another time after a few seconds. It was just then that I realized she was weeping.

I held her firmly to my body and kissed her softly on her temple. We lay this was for a few long minutes until she calmed down.

Around us, couples started having sex. Penises were moving in and out of vaginas. Breasts were bouncing up and down. This was the sight I had imagined back during lunch, when Barbara was talking about this workshop. This was the thing I wanted to experience. But in that particular moment, all the sex around me, all the sighing and moaning I heard, it all passed by me as if it was noise. All I cared about in that moment was the brave young woman I was holding in my hands.

As she calmed down, she rolled off of me and squeezed besides me on the mattress, lying on her side, facing me. With her hand, she reached for my penis which was now no bigger than a large peanut.

"I'm sorry," she said, still having tears in her throat. "You're missing all the fun because of me."

I turned to lay on my side, in front of her, and caressed her softly on her arm. "There is nothing I'd rather do right now other than holding you," I told her, looking straight into her eyes.

====

The session was soon over. Rachel and I wore our robes and headed outside. As we were walking the trail south, we started to talk.

I told her that both Kate and I were lawyer, and that we were both highly connected. I said that if she needed anything, legal or otherwise, we were both there for her.

She gave me her word she would call us if she ever needed anything, but assured me she would be alright, with or without help.

Finally, we have arrived at Rachel's bungalow.

"Do you want to come inside?" She asked as she reached for the door.

"I don't think it would be a good idea," I said quietly.

Rachel let go of the door knob and lay a soft hand on my shoulder. "I promise not to cry this time," she said. "Maybe just a little, if you make me cum really hard."

"I want to," I said. "I really do, but I shouldn't. We shouldn't."

She kissed me softly on my lips and pushed her hand inside my robe, feeling the erection that was forming there once again.

"Are you sure?" She asked, caressing my erection.

"I'm sure," I said.

Then she pulled her hand out of my robe.

"Thank you," she said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For being a good friend," she said. "For being there when I needed you. And for being a perfect gentleman. Maybe too perfect..."

I smiled and kissed her on her cheek. "Goodbye, Rachel," I said.

Rachel once again reached for her door, but before she opened it she turned back to me and asked, "Are Kate and you coming to the prom tomorrow?"

"I think so," I said. "We haven't talked about it..."

"So maybe then," she said.

"Yeah," I replied. "Maybe then."

12