All Comments on 'The Master of Truth 003'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hmmm

Lets see, this is probably going to end with the sister joining the harem. And I wonder when he's going to realize that he's been applying his power to himself as well.

For that matter, I wonder what would happen if he met someone else with the same power. After all, there's spice in the unknown, and the only way for something to be truly "unknown" to him is if it's outside his ability to control.

Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Huh

Does sarcasm not count as lying, because it sure seems like that fiance wasn't telling the truth when he said they were playing monopoly?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

Just the kind of situation worth exploring. Keep up the great work!!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 6 years ago
What?

Became of his ex girl friend Kristi's BFF. He sent her away with No Way to be Satisfied by herself or anyone else. She must want to come back and be his "toy" just to get some Satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please continue

I find your style interesting. I like how he questions himself as he engages the others he is in contact with. I do enjoy this series and look forward to more.

5

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A lot of fun...

And much yummy play too... Thank you!

Thelvon27Thelvon27about 3 years ago

hot as hell ---- more please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So what happens if he says "this statement is false"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The comment you want?

“That was great”

Also: this is the 2nd time I’m reading this series.

You might consider about 7 or 8 more episodes.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You'd think in a world where lying isn't possible, that cheating just wouldn't happen because everyone would simply adopt the approach of asking their partner if there was anyone else every morning and night. I mean they're still sensible people right so why not have a sensible prevention measure? :)

Also why is he overreacting to everything when he has the power to essentially do what the fuck he wants and make people fall in line with his words? At this point his reaction should be along the lines of, "whatever, it's fine."

And yeah someone mentioned about his ex. What happened to her? She should be in his harem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
4629 Followers
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES