The Matriarch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the shower, I was given my clothes back, then taken to another room where a few more administrative things were taken care of. Pay was discussed, as were the hours. I was told I could come and go whenever, and that they would usually be able to find work at a moment's notice. Finally, the Warden I was speaking with, the one who had forced me to suck her cock, reached into the desk she was sitting at. She walked over and wrapped something around my neck, then locked it into place. She held up a mirror in front of me and I saw that it was a rather plain black collar with some gleaming metal studs. When I looked closer, I noticed that the name "Sweetie" had been ornately engraved in a metal tag at the front.

"So. Do you feel like trying your first client?" she asked as I felt at the tag, instantly becoming aroused at the feeling of being owned property. "We do have a lady waiting for someone of your interests."

I looked up at her. "I'd like that very much, mistress."

12