The Midnight Train Pt. 03

Story Info
Different experiences await investigators on the train.
1.5k words
4.47
4k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Midnight Train Pt. 03

As requested another part to the midnight train stories. I hope you all enjoy, please feel free to let me know in comments or an email. This is of course pure fiction.

Winter had come in earnest bringing wind and snow to the area. Tiffany shivered a bit questioning her attire but she did love how she looked. She watched as her partner Jeff struggled with the cases of equipment on the narrow train stairs. The two usually sought out ghosts and hauntings but the midnight train was becoming a bit of a local legend they just had to check out.

Jeff got the cases to the top and let Tiffany past just so he could watch her walk away. He loved the Goth look and she always wore some sort of short skirt and stockings, tonight's looking like black spider webs. The two hunted ghosts as often as their classes allowed and he loved every minute, if only he could get her to date him.

"Yo, Jeff. The cases?" Tiffany knew he liked watching her ass, but there was shit to get done. This was their third and final night trying to discover something. The rail line had only so much patience for their nonsense as they put it. One compartment had its windows covered so no one could see in and a sign hung stating out of order. Tiffany set up inside watching monitors of the three micro cameras they had set up in Jeff's compartment.

Jeff was nervous again even though nothing had happened on the two previous nights. The rumors all said several people had either been found dead of unknown reasons or just up and left their lives after riding this train. Tiffany thought there was some truth to it so here they were.

The train pulled out of the station on time and Tiffany rechecked the video feeds and that she was recording for the third time. Tonight was the night, she just knew it. The monitor for the hall camera showed movement and Tiffany's breath caught. A tall red haired woman, girl almost, began walking down from the previous car. She had a tight pencil skirt of deep red and white blouse. Her long red hair was perfectly straight and her lips so red they almost glowed. Tiffany watched as she went right to Jeff's compartment.

Jeff's eyes almost jumped out of his head when he saw the redheaded girl look in through the glass of the door. She was gorgeous, perfect and looking right at him. The door opened and her heels clicked on the old wood floor.

"May I sit?" Gabriella said in a soft tone as she watched the boy's eyes. His pants were already tenting from his erection and she could see him breathing hard. "My name is Gabriella."

Jeff heard her telling him her name, but he couldn't stop staring. Her blouse was open enough to see her lace bra and when she sat and crossed her legs he could just see the tops of the thigh high stockings. "I'm Jeff, er, Jeffery actually."

Gabriella smiled more and slowly spread her knees apart a bit. "A pleasure to meet you Jeffery. From what I can see you find me very attractive. Would you like me to show you a bit more?" Without waiting for an answer she unbuttoned one more button on her blouse and spread her knees apart ever so slightly more.

Tiffany was dumbstruck at how quickly things were happening by Jeff. She had her phone ready to call the conductor for help but her attention was so focused on the one monitor she didn't see the tall blond woman walk right to her closed compartment. She didn't even hear the door open but heard it click closed, this making her turn. She jumped a little dropping her phone as she stood face to face with a tall gorgeous blond woman.

Jeff didn't answer Gabriella's question because he couldn't avert his gaze. He watched Gabriella stand and move closer to him before kneeling, the entire time staring into his eyes. He took a quick breath as she unbuckled his belt, and then unbuttoned his jeans before shimmying them down to his ankles along with his boxers. His raging erection stood proudly before her.

"Oh Jeffery, is this beautiful thing for me?" Gabriella asked softly as she stood looking at her prey. She wiggled a bit as she slipped out of her lace panties before straddling the awestruck youth. With practiced ease she lowered her very wet folds onto his cock taking him inside her.

Jeff's head leaned back against the wall from the warm sensation now gripping him. It felt like her pussy was sucking at his throbbing boner as she took his head in her hands. Then she kissed him, her tongue slipping into his mouth in a kiss like none he had ever experienced.

Gabriella loved how full her pussy was feeling with Jeffery's cock inside it, already she could feel it pulsating around it. She purred a bit as her tongue slipped deeper inside him, far deeper than it should.

Tiffany stared into the most piercing blue eyes she had ever seen. "This compartment is closed, you really need to leave." She tried very hard to sound firm and official but knew her words had no effect. The woman smiled as she continued to stare.

"I am Cassandra, and just who might you be my curious little friend?" Her words almost soothing and lyrical as she took in what her senses were telling her. This girl was right at the edge of genuine fear. Cassandra could almost taste it. She could see on the monitor Gabriella had her prey right where she wanted. The girl before her looked delicious in her tight black top that showed her pierced nipples and the second hand schoolgirl skirt. Cassandra very much wanted to taste from her sweet nectar.

"Tiff. Tiffany, I'm Tiffany." Was all she could manage as her body betrayed her. She could feel her heart racing and she knew now she should have peed before getting on the damn train.

"Tiffany, such a lovely name for such a pretty and unique young woman, pleased to meet you. I need you to turn now Tiffany, look at the monitor and watch as Gabriella finishes with your friend." Cassandra asked knowing her new acquaintance could hardly resist.

Jeff felt Gabriella's tongue snaking its way deeper inside him, the sensation almost pleasurable. He could hardly think to describe the feeling her pussy was giving his throbbing hard cock. He could feel his orgasm building but hadn't realized he wasn't really breathing any longer so no grunts or moans were coming from him. He could hear her moaning a bit as she quivered from her own orgasm. He pussy seemed to be milking the cum from him as her shut his eyes and let go.

Cassandra could see the moment Gabriella climaxed and only a moment later her prey's life forces being absorbed. "There, see Gabriella is all done with your male companion and will soon join us." Cassandra could smell the urine as Tiffany wet herself in fear.

Tiffany couldn't move but could feel her hot piss soaking her panties and running down her legs. She was shaking as Cassandra moved in front of her then knelt. Her eyes were glued to Jeff's unmoving body as she felt her panties being pulled down then Cassandra's tongue licking her, making her pussy wetter. Then it slipped inside. Tiffany shook as it felt more like a penis now then a tongue, deeper, thicker. "Oh fuck" she whispered "Oh yes, please don't stop."

Gabriella entered to find Cassandra between the Goth girl's legs, her hands gripping her firm bare ass. The girl looked frightened and had tears running down her face. "Oh no my sweet thing, do not fear, just enjoy." Then Gabriella kissed her, another long tongue slipping inside.

Tiffany felt incredible as an orgasm was building from the attention her body now received. Cassandra had her tongue slithering so deep inside her she couldn't imagine. Gabriella's tongue was into her stomach already. She felt someone fingering her asshole as her nipples were being pinched.

Cassandra could feel Gabriella's tongue now touching her own as Tiffany began to orgasm. Her climax shook her body and had she not been held up by the two women she surly would have collapsed. Every nerve in her body was now sending signals driving the girl into a state of bliss.

Tiffany didn't realize she had stopped breathing as wave after wave of pleasure rocked her quivering body. She felt so warm and fantastic as Gabriella slowly broke the kiss and Cassandra stood to look into her eyes. She could see a fire in those eyes now. It burned red hot as Cassandra kissed her seeming to breathe a new life into her lungs. Tiffany felt each of her hands get taken by one of the women who led her from the compartment.

"Come my sweet, let us take you to your new home and properly welcome you." Cassandra's words a whisper lost to the wind as they stepped from the train.