The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

"Ohhh fuck, yeah...!" he sighed, watching her hand pump his abnormality as his pelvis twitched every time she bunted his protrusion with her hand. "Oh my fuck, just like that..."

Eloise said nothing, could say nothing as she watched her niece slowly, almost reverently stroking the bellhop's freakish penis. She certainly knew that this was very abnormal but, as much as her silence was due to her aghast reaction to the sight of it, it was also because she was becoming quite turned on by watching this scene.

Without being asked, Hildebrandt explained to Eloise's shocked visage with sarcastic humour, "He was involved in a very unfortunate accident involving a hay baler and an air compressor some years ago."

Having put this inane explanation out for her guests' acceptance or rejection, Hildebrandt addressed Eloise more directly as Nancy tentatively touched the tip of her tongue to Manny's swollen balls.

"Now, I wonder why you would have your niece running around only half dressed like that."

Jerking her head to face the Assistant Manager, Eloise opened her mouth to give a ready explanation that wasn't there to give. She could only close her mouth, shaking her head dismissively as though Hildebrandt would never understand her answer even if she'd chose to supply it. Of course, the real reason for her hesitation to explain Nancy's attire was just then sitting to her left, and such an explanation at that time would be quite counterproductive to her motivations. She returned her attention to Nancy, whose tongue had worked its way to the top of Manny's mutant penis. With an odd glance at Eloise, she hesitantly licked a rather large amount of precum from its fat head.

"Coconut!" she muttered in disbelief. After a moment of indecision, she slowly popped the entire head into her mouth and began to suck, again pumping, and gently trying to massage more from his now swollen balls.

"Ahhh!" Manny groaned. "Ahhh, shit, she's good!"

George, having caught this comment from Nancy, perked to greater attention as her own mouth was rapidly filling with the taste of coconut at her mounting arousal.

"I think you make her dress like that on purpose because it turns you on," Hildebrandt speculated with a smirk.

"What?" Eloise exploded. "That's preposterous! It's- it's...!" She glanced back in time to see Nancy trying to take as much of him into her mouth as possible. Feeling the heat between her legs, she finished, "That is absolutely untrue and I resent the implication!"

With this statement, she continued to watch Nancy, indeed quite aroused as she let Manny's long tool slip from her mouth, humming pleasure at obviously finding more coconut tasting pre-cum.

"No, it's true," Hildebrandt insisted. "Look at you, you can't take your eyes off this, can you?"

"Yeah, suck it!" Manny breathed. "Make it nice and sloppy, Miss Drew. Drool! Ha! Use lotsa drool, Miss Nancy Drool! Yeah, you like that, doncha? Oh fuck, you're a good cocksucker!"

"Does he have to talk to her like that?" Eloise complained.

"Doesn't that part turn you on?"

"I told you, my niece does not turn me on!"

"Well it can't be Manny's cock, you passed that up. So what else has you so hot and bothered?"

"I am not... I won't even dignify that with answer!"

"Are you a lesbian?"

"What!? Of course not!"

"Really?" Hildebrandt returned, her brow raised in obvious disbelief.

"Yes, really!" Eloise affirmed.

"Well, that's too bad. You see, little miss Fayne here has yet to start making reparations and, since you made sure she wouldn't have to suck Manny's cock, that leaves one of us that she'll have to play with."

Both George and Eloise could only stare at the smirking Assistant Manager for a moment until Eloise broke the stunned reaction at this new development.

"Wait, please, Miss Hildebrandt! You can do whatever you want with Nancy, both of you, and the rest of the hotel staff can have her too, if need be, but-!"

"Are you wearing panties?" Vivian asked.

"Wh- yes, I'm wearing pa-!"

"Spread your legs and show George."

Nancy, who'd gone back to avidly sucking Manny's cock, paused again, slurping her lips over his quivering head before turning to watch what was happening on the couch. Her mouth hung open and she slowly stroked his ribbed length with one hand while getting no small amount of satisfaction from the expression on her aunt's face, especially after having been offered up to the entire hotel staff in order to save her and George's dignity.

"Now, Eloise," Hildebrandt instructed, her tone hardening as she glanced at the telephone on her desk. "Sherriff Durant is a personal friend of mine; don't think he'd hesitate to come right over at this late hour."

Closing her eyes in defeat, Eloise only hesitated a moment longer before slowly spreading her legs open. The worst part was how it excited her to show George her panties, but why did it have to be in front of two total strangers and, worst of all, Nancy? She stopped when her knees were two feet apart, blushing and refusing to look at George.

George, still hung up on Nancy's report regarding the taste of Manny's precum, now had to deal with the fact that she would also have to make reparations. Yet, at least she wouldn't have to do it with a man and, as she watched Eloise's thighs slowly open, she couldn't deny her excitement. Until she'd seen Eloise in her Lingerie that morning, she'd had no idea what a sexy woman Nancy's aunt was. She'd noticed how pretty her face was and loved the mature woman's personality, but had never seen her in revealing, or even form flattering clothes before, had no idea she was hiding such a beautifully matured body all these years.

"Wider," Vivian ordered, "as wide as you can, and pull your dress up so George can see."

While everyone in the room watched, George included, Eloise obeyed, spreading her thighs as wide as they would allow before grasping her hem in her fingers.

"Ohh-hh," She moaned as she slowly hiked her skirt to her midriff.

With her mauve thong visible, barely covering her dark and swollen pussy lips, Eloise finally looked to George. From her peripheral, she'd been able to tell the sweet teenager had been watching, but now their eyes met for a brief instant, George's glancing up from between her spread thighs to convey her own hesitant excitement before returning them there. This was somewhat the reaction Eloise had hoped for under these circumstances and it gave her just enough courage to look at the others in the room.

"Miss Fayne..." Vivian hailed as she uncrossed her legs. George looked at her and, after regarding the teen closely, the blonde instructed, "Rub her pussy."

George's jaw slowly sagged as she only continued to stare at Hildebrandt for some moments before turning back to Eloise. Their eyes met again and, without a word, George slowly reached between Eloise's thighs, laid three fingers over the smooth, nylon fabric that barely hid the sexy older woman's pussy from her and the room's spectators. She began slowly rubbing her crotch as instructed, watching her fingers in disbelief.

"(Gasp!) Uhh-hhh, ohh, George...!"

Again, George looked up to Eloise's face, the two holding each other's eyes longer this time before they both returned their attention to the exciting and forbidden action between Eloise's legs.

"She likes it," Nancy toned as she stroked a twitching Manny.

"I- I do not!" Eloise insisted while the heat built still further in her crotch, threatening to soon bring her moist essence.

"Mmmm..." Hildebrandt agreed as though Eloise's denial had never been voiced, her own legs spreading a little. "That much is clear. Were you aware that your dear aunt liked teenaged girls?"

Nancy smirked a little and replied, "I had a feeling."

Eloise was losing control. She'd heard the brief conversation between Vivian and her niece, but she was slowly crumbling under George's incredible exploration of her vagina and had a hard time caring just then.

As for Nancy, she found she loved watching this. It turned her on and she could suddenly understand Eloise's attraction to watching, now hoping to see more of her aunt at the helpless end of Hildebrandt's control.

When the crotch of Eloise's thong slowly wedged itself between her lips, tightening against her clit, she moaned, her pelvis jerking, thighs spreading yet wider as George stroked her bared lips with her fingers. And, like George, she could only stare at what was happening between her legs, helplessly enjoying it while moaning again, louder and more passionately.

"Does that feel nice, Eloise?" Vivian taunted in a low voice, heavy with her own desire.

"Y-yesss!" came the hissing reply. "Ohh... Oh, George, honey..."

"Miss Fayne, won't you be a good girl and stand up so Eloise can remove those jeans?"

They both looked up from Eloise's rapidly moistening pussy, regarding Hildebrandt with slack jawed expressions that suggested confusion on their part before George, regretfully, took her hand from Eloise's sex to stand. After only a moment's hesitation, still holding her thighs open, Eloise reached up and began unfastening the front of George's pants before peeling the tight fitting denim down her soft, rounded hips. She left them there, one hand at the crux of the opened zipper, the other resting on George's spare thigh as she stared at the girl's low cut, white cotton panties and the exciting gap they covered between her thighs.

"Oh, Eloise..." George practically mewled, "r-rub my cunt..."

While experiencing some surprise at sweet George's guttural choice of words, she couldn't deny the excitement it produced in her. After a quick glance up, past the breasts that had overflowed their little bra to George's face, she found her hand leaving the nicely toned thigh it rested on to a new place at that mouth-watering gap between George's inner thighs. The young brunette flinched at her tentative touch, moaned when Eloise lightly massaged, hearing and feeling George's thick, wet essence behind the soaked white cotton. This went on for a long minute, Eloise enjoying the effect her fingers were having on young George as the girl twitched, gasped and moaned. When Eloise took the waistband of her panties in her fingers and slowly pulled them down, she goggled at the amount of thick, white cream her pussy had produced. She stared at it as though hypnotized, taking in its heady scent, starting at the sound of Hildebrandt's voice.

"My, what a sticky mess you've found there. Perhaps you should lick her panties clean."

Eloise moaned, George unsure of whether the sound conveyed regret or desire but, a short moment later and without having to be told again, the schoolteacher was lowering her face to begin licking out her panties.

Nancy held Manny on the edge of orgasm as she watched her aunt and best friend, slowly stroking him as more delicious coconut juice flowed and squirted from the tip of his mutant penis. As he and Hildebrandt were, she was completely captivated by the filthy and erotic sight of her aunt licking out the creamy contents of George's panties. While she did this, more of George's essence leaked from her opening, getting in Eloise's hair and running down her forehead. When she had them cleaned out, Eloise stopped, raising her face to look hungrily through her cream smeared glasses at George's snatch before she began to lick it. George yelped, taking the older woman's head in her hands as she enjoyed this treatment, still twitching and bucking, her new breasts jiggling with her sexual spasms.

Eloise had lost all sense of propriety and purpose. It no longer truly mattered why she was there in Hildebrandt's office or why she was doing what she was doing. It only mattered that she was, that she finally had what she'd wanted, fantasized about for so long, and it was so much better than she'd ever dreamed. Never had she ever experienced a woman with such a heavy, tasty flow of desire and she felt as though she could consume George's thick, coconut tasting cream forever as she soon began greedily sucking from its wellspring. She understood what it must have looked like, how she sounded as she shamelessly feasted, but that was only part of what made it such a pleasure. If anyone understood what pleasure could be had in letting go of inhibitions, it was her and, now that she had George Fayne just where she wanted her, it didn't even matter that her niece and two strangers watched as she completely lost herself in George's creamy muff.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers
12