All Comments on 'The New Build Ch. 02'

by Frankenstein1962

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

Great second chapter. I really like that there was interaction between Frank and Sue. Start to get a feel for them as a couple. Still surprised at how the first Saturday happened out of the blue and why Frank is ok with the weekday cheating part.

I am curious where the story will go with the cheating between Frank, Amy and Heather vs the swinging on Saturday nights. I think it would be too much to add Aly as a weekday cheater but I doubt it anyway as she works and the other 2 appear to be stay at home wives.

I am also curious what Sue thinks of the swinging and how much she gets out of it as the wives both talk about Doug and Dylan being disappointing lovers. Will Sue end it if she isn't getting anything special? Although Dylan always doing cleanup is definitely different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great 2nd chapter, will be watching for another!

WalterWoodyWalterWoodyalmost 3 years ago

Had not read the first, so I started there. Both are fantastic. Went off in directions I didn't expect, or that I wouldn't, but that's me, it was a big factor in the story. 5 1/2 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is it really going to come to a bisexual orgy? We look forward to it! )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankenstein1962@Frankenstein1962
Just submitted the last of my romance stories I have been clinging to. The next few won't be in that category. I have one "Erotic Couplings", cued up, but everything else is still an earworm. Hopefully I can find the words to collaborate with my thoughts. Cheers in 2024. Rema...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES