The New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slept fitfully, interrupted by intense dreams. In one, Claire looked silently down at her. She was dressed as if for work, but when Emma tried to talk to her, no sound came and then Claire was gone.

When she woke, she felt stiff and exhausted and something felt very wrong. She squinted against the morning light and tried to roll over. The uniform! She was still wearing it - even the blazer. She thought back to the spanking. Her bottom and her thighs were covered in blotchy red marks, aching and burning all at once and her breasts were still very tender and sore. Her knickers twisted awkwardly around her knees. She pulled them down to her ankles using her toes, then kicked them idly from her legs. She must have fallen asleep soon after she'd cum - she certainly had no memory of doing anything afterwards. She stared up at the ceiling and wondered what time it was - it felt late.

Forcing herself up, she sat sideways on the bed and tried to think. She wouldn't have long. Claire would probably be up soon and would want to sort out the bags. That meant that she wouldn't be able to return the uniform now. She'd have to hide it. She wasn't even sure if Claire knew it had been there - after all, she'd said she could throw it away. Maybe she'd be okay then. Her own little secret.

She surveyed the room. The dirty knickers and that wicked brush laying together on her bed; the tangle of discarded clothes that she'd thrown to the floor as she'd rushed to strip; the mirror she'd used to watch herself be punished. Shy Emma didn't do things like that! Then then there was the girl herself. She caught her reflection and smiled at the person looking back. They'd had quite an evening together, but who was she? Someone new.

She stood up, ready to undress, but something stopped her. She was naked under her outfit now. Not a stitch of underwear. She wiggled her hips sensually, wincing once more at the deep stinging in her thighs as she moved. She felt excited again.

"The new girl forgot to put her knickers on!"

She rubbed her hands against her naked bottom. She had to fight the urge to masturbate again, reluctantly accepting that it was time for her to return to her ordinary self. She reached down to retrieve yesterday's clothes from the floor. As she did so, she realised in horror that the door handle was turning, she could hear Claire calling to her and knocking as the latch rotated.

"May I come in?" And there she stood, motionless, framed by the door.

Emma couldn't reply or even move. "Oh, God. Claire!" She'd wanted to cry out, but just like in the dream, the words evaporated in her mouth. With nowhere to hide, she burst into tears, standing rooted to the spot and feeling as if her legs were going to give way. Her face burned red and she felt sick, all at once.

Claire didn't look angry though or even shocked. Her expression was calm and her face showed kindness and concern for her friend. Blinking through her tears, Emma noticed absently that Claire was dressed smartly, as if she was going to work.

"Just like the dream again". She thought to herself. She looked so grown up.

Claire looked back at her, and smiled.

"So", She murmured, softly "You must be the new girl."

12