The New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe I'm going to have to act as store manager and train the assistant manger before I can leave here. That's going to mean a lot of long hours so don't worry if I can't stay in touch as usual."

"I'm so sorry honey, I hope the manger is going to be okay. I'll worry about you having to work so hard."

"I'll be fine, but before I forget, will you let Ann know I won't be in Tallahassee as expected?"

"I'll call her as soon as we hang up, I promise."

"Thanks," as he grunted.

"Are you okay?"

Laughing he said, "Yeah, just tired and that damn hotel bed is lonely without you in it."

"Same here except I found a partial solution. The first night I just cuddled with your pillow inhaling your scent, and it helped," as I laughed.

John chuckled at that as I finished telling him, "And I don't plan on washing your pillow case until your home."

We both laughed and he ask me what I had been up too. I told him about my list and what all I had been doing. We talked for a few more minutes then he said he had to go.

After hanging up I noticed the time and figured I might catch Ann, so I dialed her number.

"Hey Mom! Is everything okay?"

I explained her Dad's situation, and told her what I had been doing. We talked about 30 minutes and she filled me in on her classes and some new friends she had made. I reminded her John would let her know when he would be up to see her.

After hanging up, I smiled thinking I would surprise John. I went and took the pillow case off my pillow and found a large padded envelope in John's office. I folded the pillow case and slid it in, then addressed it to the store in Tampa with "ATTENTION JOHN WILLIAMS'. Plus including a sheet of plain paper where I wrote "I LOVE YOU" and then touched up my lipstick and left a lipstick kiss below the message.

The next morning I took a few boxes of clothes I had ready for Goodwill and then stopped at FedEx and mailed John's package. I couldn't stop smiling thinking about how he would react when he opened it.

I spent the rest of the day and the next sorting out more clothes for Goodwill. As evening approached I called it a day and fixed me a plate of fruit, apple wedges, sliced banana, and strawberries, and a bottle of water. With my book on the end table by the couch I curled up to relax.

I must have fell asleep because my phone woke me up ringing. As I picked it up to answer I saw it was 9:50 pm. and it was John calling. "Hello, this is a surprise, two calls in just a few days" I said in a sultry voice.

"You made my day with your package" he growled. "When the FedEx guy delivered it, I had to tell the guy I'm training I needed a few minutes. I'm inhaling your scent as we talk" he laughed.

"I'm glad you like it. It's late how are you feeling?"

"Better now" he chuckled, "Plus I complained to the hotel manger and got a better bed in my room. I'll sleep better now that I have your gift. Hate to cut this short but I am swamped and need to get back. Love you!"

Smiling as we said our goodbyes I started preparing for bed. I still had my list to keep me busy. Little did I know, how my schedule would change in the days ahead.

Nine days had passed and I was keeping busy, between my projects and working out regularly in our home gym. Hugging John's pillow at night I found myself having a few wet dreams. I would wake up with my hand between my thighs feeling my wetness. Damn I was horny! Staying busy during the day was fine, but nights were hell. I never really masturbated and had never had any sex toys I had read about, but I was tempted to change that.

About mid morning as I was working on the family album, the door bell ringed.

Opening the door Sam was standing there, so I invited him in out of the cold.

"What are you doing out in this weather Sam?"

"Oh, I've been out of town a few days and just got back last night. After Liz left for work I decided to run to town and get some things we needed. Thought I would check on you and see if I needed to pick up some things for you while I was out."

"I appreciate the offer but I can't think of anything, but thanks for asking." Looking at him wondering why it wouldn't have been better to just call me and ask.

"Okay," he paused "Any chance I could beat you out of a cup of coffee? Liz let us run out while I was gone and I'm dying for some caffeine" he chuckled.

I forced a smile on my face and said sure. I really wanted to get back working on the album. He followed me in the kitchen as I got 2 cups down, figuring I might as well have a cup also.

As I was preparing the coffee, Sam sat down at the table and started asking about John. I was telling him about John's situation in Tampa as I placed our mugs, sugar and cream on the table.

"No thanks, I take my coffee black."

I was mixing cream and sugar in my mug when he ask if he could have one of the pastries I had under a glass dome on the counter. I got up to get him a small plate and pastry, not knowing he used the opportunity to quickly dump something in my coffee.

I was anxious for him to leave and thought if we finished our coffee he would get out. So I drink my coffee quickly and finished telling him about John and the projects I was working on.

After a while I started feeling funny and was starting to slur my words. I started to stand and everything went black.

SAM

I was up and caught her before she fell, and scooped her up in my arms and carried her into the den placing her on the couch. I looked around and her laptop was on the end table and her phone was over on the work table where she had been working on an album.

Working fast I hacked her phone and computer so I could access both whenever I wanted. Plus every time she used either I would know and could watch and/or listen. After putting my gadgets back in my jacket I reached in another pocket and pulled out a blue surgical glove and a small jar. My jeans were getting tight just thinking about what was fixing to happen.

I placed the blue glove and jar on the end table, then lifted Amber into a sitting position. Standing with her legs between mine I pulled her forward to lean her upper body against me and reach down to the hem of her shirt and started pulling it up her body. When the shirt cleared her bra covered breast, I had to tug harder to force her arms upward and clear arms free. Grasping the neck of the shirt I was able to stretch it and lift it over her head. Then unhooking her bra and easing straps down her arms removed her bra freeing her smooth fleshy mounds.

Leaning her back against the couch her breast jiggled and settled and her hands lay limply at her sides on the couch. Her firm round breast rose and fell with each breath, as I gazed at her silver dollar areola and pencil size nipples almost a inch long.

She was wearing sweat pants making it easy to reach and pull down and tug them beneath the cheeks of her ass, then down her legs and remove them. Throwing her sweat pants on the floor in a pile with her bra and shirt, I knelt on my knees in front of her and reached for her white lacy panties that matched her bra. As I slid her panties down my mouth watered as her golden patch of pubic hair on her mons appeared, making my cock hard as hell.

After removing her panties I remove the white ankle socks and threw them on the piles of clothes on the floor. Standing and bending down I lifted and positioned her flat on the couch. She was still out, but as her head rolled to one side she murmured something unintelligible. I knew I needed to move things along as I had not given her a full dose of Rohypnol.

Her right leg lay against the back of the couch which had a low back, so I gently lifted it and placed the bottom of her calf and ankle on the back of the couch. Taking her left leg I moved it outward and place her foot on the floor.

Spread this way I had a breath taking view of her pussy. Opening the small jar of Scream Cream, then slipping on the blue glove, I felt like my cock was going to bust through my zipper! Dipping my gloved finger in the cream I used my other hand to spread her folds. Liberally coating her labia, I stretched the hood over her clitoris forced her little nub to peek out and coated it as well. Using the jar I coated my thumb and forefinger, then gently rubbed it all around her nipples.

Slipping the glove off I placed it in a zip lock bag and put it and the jar of cream back in my coat, then went and washed my hands.

I knew from experience it wouldn't take long for the cream to penetrate and soak into her tissues, and she would become highly aroused. Between the Rohypnol and cream she would so aroused and sensitive she would do anything to cum!

Returning to the den I striped and knelt beside her, she was already starting to writhe and whimper. I placed my left hand on her mons and gently rubbed her pubic hair, then slid a finger down in her folds. As I ran my finger up and down her slit, moisture was already forming and she was wet as hell. She begin arching up trying to get more friction from my finger, and her face and chest was becoming flushed as her breathing increased.

Leaning over I captured her left nipple in my mouth, as I used the thumb and forefinger of my right hand to gently pinch and roll her other nipple. Now she was really squirming and murmuring. As I continued my torture of her sensitive body, she brought both of her hands up grasping my hair holding me to her left breast.

Her head was rolling back and forth, her pelvis trying desperately seeking my finger. She was trying so hard I had to used the palm of my left hand on her mons to hold her down.

As I suckled her nipple she moaned, "p-pleaseee."

Quickly I moved between her thighs with my cock laying in the crease of her folds, and using my elbows to hold me up I started kissing and nibbling her throat where it meets her shoulder.

God she was so wet, and the heat from her pussy almost made me explode right then. I rolled my hips up and down, my hard cock sliding along her slit and putting pressure on her clit.

That caused her to loudly say, "I need to cuuuuuuuuummmm."

"Tell me babe, do you need my cock."

"Yeeesss."

"Where do you want my cock."

"Ohhhh ppleasee I need youuuuur cock inside meeee."

Her right hand was holding my head and her left hand gripping my back so hard I figured I her nails were cutting into my skin.

I raised my hips letting my cock slid down to her opening and just held my cock head at her entrance with slight pressure.

"Pleaseee puuut it in!"

As I push the head in she squealed, "Yes, ohhh gawddddd yes."

She was so wound up she had her first orgasm right then. Her legs came around the back of thighs trying to pull me deeper. Her whole body was trembling and shaking as she moan, "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMM."

I shoved about 4 inches in her tight canal as her moaned louder and her pussy clamped down on my cock like a vise.

She was wriggling like mad as her pussy clamped and unclamped around my cock milking it. Throwing her into another orgasm!

We were both breathing hard now as if we were running a race. I could feel her heart pounding as her legs really tightened around me as she screamed, "Ohhhhhhhhh mmyyyyy fuuuccckkkingggg gawddddddd"

I couldn't hold back, with only 4 inches in her I ejaculated in 4 or 5 loads of cum.

That set her off on another orgasm as her body spasmed she murmured, "OHhhh that wass soooooo goooooood." Then her body relaxed back into the couch.

I stayed inside her a few minutes as we both came down from orgasmic bliss.

As I raised up on my elbows her right hand fell back across the top of her head, and her left fell limp off the side of the couch. Her legs had fell outward permitting me to ease my cock out, and as I did our mingled juices slid out of her gaping pussy.

I watched as our juices ran down thru the crack of her ass and on to the couch. Her pussy was still pulsing and clenching, and her whole body would shudder. Her labia and clit were red and swollen, and her breast were rising and falling with each breath. Flat on her back her tits settled outward on her chest and her hard little buds stood proudly. Her eyes were closed and she had a slight smile on her face, as she breathed through parted lips and her nose.

I couldn't help myself from reaching down coating a finger with our combined juices, and rubbing it on her lips. When I pulled back her tongue darted out and licked her lips moaning, "mmmmmmmm."

SHIT MY COCK WAS HARD AGAIN!!! But, I still had things to do. I went in the bathroom and got a wash cloth and cleaned my cock and balls, then held a cold rag to my cock until it went down.

Going back to the den I dressed and got busy completing what I needed to do. I had used her laptop to record our little escapade, so I edited it for my purposes.

After I was done I grabbed a beer from her fridge and settled back and watched her.

It wasn't long and she started murmuring and rolling her head back and forth, then rolled her body towards the back of the couch. Her face was laying on her right arm as it extended above her head, and her left hand fell across her belly.

I felt my cock getting hard again at the site of her amazing ass. The bottom cheeks of her ass and upper thighs were coated in our combined juices and starting to dry.

My hand was rubbing my jean covered cock, as she rolled on to her back moaning, "Ohhh myyy head!" using one hand to rub her neck and the other her forehead.

As she opened her eyes, she was still in a daze as she looked at me. Finally it dawned on her she was naked and I was leering at her as I sipped my beer.

"W-What the hell," as she looked and spotted her pile of clothes on the floor by the couch. Sitting up she hurriedly grabbed them and brought the pile of clothes up to cover her chest and groin area.

"What did you do to me asshole?" as I just smirked at her and took another drink of my beer.

As she got more awake, she realized without a doubt she had been fucked.

Screaming at me, "You drugged me and rape me! I'm calling the police you bastard!"

Chuckling I held her phone up and told her, "Your more than welcome to call the police, but you might first want to watch this, as I punched play and handed her the phone.

The moaning sound from the phone got her attention. As it played her mouth hung open and her eyes focused on the screen. When it got to the part of her begging for my cock, and her orgasm as I entered her, she stared whimpering and tearing up. After watching the part where she licked our combined juices off her lips and smiled, she dropped the phone like a hot potato, and started bawling.

I knew I had to get her under control quickly before she had more time to think, so I walked over to her grabbed her pony tail forcing her to stand in front of me, as I knocked the clothes she holding out of her hands. Immediately she tried hitting me, but I easily grabbed both wrist and pulled them behind her back pulling her against me. I was able to hold both wrist in one hand and use the other to pull her pony tail back forcing her to look at me.

Getting right in her face I screamed at her, " SHUT THE FUCK UP! NOW!!!"

I told her I had a copy of the film on my phone and would sent a copy to both her husband and daughter if she didn't calm down and listen.

"Anyone looking at that film can tell it was consensual and you came on my cock like a slut. It will be my word against yours and you know it will end your marriage. Your face and voice is clear, as are your wedding ring as you clawed my back during your third orgasm! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

Now she was trembling and still tearing up, but she was quiet. I released her pony tail as I used my hand to wipe her tears and continued, "If you don't OBEY ME, I'll send the film and let the chips fall where they may. BUT, if you do as told they will never know. So, what's it going to be?"

She just stood shaking and trembling and her bottom lip quivering, so I grabbed her pony tail making her look me in the eye, "I need an answer, yes sir, or no sir."

She finally whispered "y-yes."

Getting right in her face I growled, "For future reference you will address me as Sir, so I need to hear you say Yes Sir."

A tear ran down her cheek as she squeaked out, "Y-yes S-sir."

I released her hands and both of mine on her shoulders as I told her, "To prove your going to obey get on your knees and SUCK MY COCK."

Her face flushed, but with me pushing her shoulders down she sank to her knees on top of the pile of clothes on the floor. Finally drawing a shuddering breath she reached to undo my pants and pull them down, her eyes drawn to the bulge in my boxers. With my urging, she grasp my boxers with both hands and pulled them down, now my hard cock was quivering right in her face.

My bulbous head was trying to stretch thru the foreskin and was glistening with precum as my cock pulsed and my balls felt like they wanted to explode. She started to bring her hands up but I told her no hands.

I took one hand and grabbed my cock and the other to use her pony tail and hold her in place, then rubbed her lips with my precum. Her hands came up to the top of my thighs as if to push me away, but I let go of my cock and slapped her. Making her open her mouth to say something but I pulled her forward as I pushed my cock into her mouth before she could.

Using both hands to control her face I warned her she better obey. Her hands came down and she started licking and sucking on the head of my cock. Her lips were stretched over my thick cock and I started feeding her more until I had about 4 inches in her mouth reaching the back of her throat.

I started a slow rhythm in and out using just 4 inches of my cock. Drool was leaking out of her mouth and running down and dripping onto her breast an all you could hear in the room was, "slurp slurp slurp aag slurp slurp aag slurp." She was doing fine except when my cock reach toward the back her throat.

I pulled out of her mouth and she started gasping for air as more drool ran down her chin and on her already soaked tits.

"Amber, listen to me, just breath threw your nose, stop trying to breath thru your mouth when it's full of cock. When you feel like your going to gag just make a swallowing motion and it will help. Now open up."

I got back into rhythm with her lips sealed tightly around my cock and breathing thru her nose. There were less slurping sounds as she was swallowing the juices accumulating in her mouth and all you heard was "ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh gup ugh ugh ugh ugh gup as well as some moaning sounds.

I knew I was about to explode as my balls drew up tight, so I held her head firmly and on the next thrust I pushed my cock down her throat. She started thrashing around using her hands trying to push me away, her eyes locked on mine as if pleading for air.

Her throat was spasming around my cock as it pulsed and start spewing several loads of cum into her belly. I was growling as I pulled back and shot 2 more loads of cum in her mouth, "Grrrrrrr damnnnn fuuuccck," as I fell back and sit on the couch.

Amber was on all fours coughing and cum dripping out of her mouth on the floor.

She was breathing heavy trying to get air in her lungs and her tits swaying back and forth with drool and cum dripping from them on the floor. Her pony tail was a mess from me gripping and using it for leverage. She was a sticky mess from the earlier fucking and the face fuck.

I rubbed my flaccid cock as my breathing calmed down, then stood and picked Amber up and carried her to the master bedroom bath. They had a large glass enclosed shower I walked in and closed the door. Sitting her on her feet in front of me I reached around her and turned the water on with one arm around her just under her breast.

When the cold water hit her she squealed and used her hands to block the water from her face, as I adjusted the hot water. Before it got hot I forced her jaw open letting water enter her mouth. She stopped fighting it and started catching as much water as she could with her mouth. With in minutes the water warmed and I turned her to face me and she place her hands on my chest, but I didn't let her push me away. With a hand on her lower back I reached for a bottle of her strawberry scent shampoo from the shelve below the shower head, and squirted some in her hair.

123456...8