The Not So Loner On Christmas

Story Info
Sequel to 'A Loner On Halloween'; now it's Christmas.
28.9k words
4.81
3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author notes: it is suggested to read the previous story A loner on Halloween, as this is a squeal to that however it is not required, if you want to enjoy a sappy cheesy romantic Christmas story of a loner on Christmas then look no further than here.

###

Christmas, that beautiful time of the year where the world is feeling its most festive and joyous, a time of family presents and...Love.

Sweet warm love that could melt anyone frozen heart or sour mood.

Snow fell gentle from the evening sky, everything left in a golden glow just on the edge of darkness where the night would quickly take over allowing the countless sparkling lights of the city to bloom like flowers in an open field.

It's funny how dark it could get.

sitting there in that same falling snow looking up from a lonely bench.

Tripp sat there, a tiny little smile on his face looking to the frozen wonder all wrapped up snug and warm.

Looking down to his simple phone checking the time, it was past five yet he didn't feel hungry who to say he had to have Christmas dinner and this time right? No one, seeing as Tripp...was all alone on Christmas.

Once again alone, something Tripp was very much used to.

every year it was the same his family going off to somewhere unknown while he, the oldest, looked after the place kept the fort down, in any other time he would be moody and sour like a rotten apple.

All the people hold hand the look of love In their eyes, wrapped up all nice and snuggle, close up a sparkle in their eyes, those joy smiles. Parent with their kids, the bouncing little annoyances, and love together celebrating.

Everything a loner like him would grinch about.

But this time it was different, he didn't feel so sour, he didn't feel like a grinch like he was every year no he was more joyful, tho optimistic was a better word.

For he didn't want to break a promise he made.

"I've been on my ass for too long," he mumbled to himself leaving the snow-covered bench heading off somewhere.

He needed to meet someone, a friend...He thinks.

Lugging the backpack behind him careful of its contains he soon made his way, knowing just where to go. Snow continued to fall down gently on top of his coat, hugging the thing and his pack close.

The path was calm, the ring of those ever so familiar Christmas songs rang from every speaker the young man just ignored them while also trying to ignore the people around him.

Heading near the city centre more and more people whizzing past him, always someone with them.

Even tho he promised to stay optimistic it didn't help that it made him just a tiny bit jealous. A couple kissing under the mistletoe, a blond and an everyday guy around his age, with two other blonds with them, the three girls all looking oddly identical...Triplets? He wasn't too bothered they looked like tourists anyway, only sparing a thought to them.

Either way, it was clear they were in love, you could just see it, their face there smiles a warmth that radiated off them, casting away the chill of winter.

Made him special one was here.

Moving on Tripp fought again the cold wind and the consent reminder of his lonely heading toward a simple corner cafe, a place he had been too many times in fact before he was never really a fan of stuff like coffee, tho in this cold weather he was slowly coming around to it.

The place was simple, the signs and banners all covered with Christmas decorations, through the glass window a few people relaxed inside with only a few employees, he felt a little bad for them having to work on Christmas.

Stepping forward entering the place, warmth covered his whole body, Christmas music from a little radio in the corner

Much like the outside, the inside was simple, chairs and tables bench by the window, barrister running about in cute elf costumes, even wearing fake elf ears. A pot on the counter for charity decorated in red, green and white.

People and couples together, relaxing smile enjoying an evening snack, the smell of hot cocoa lingered, maybe he should get some he was feeling chilly.

Now he just had to-

A chill shivered down his spine, that ominous primal feeling of danger that one feels when one is being watched. Tripp's eye shifted across the place trying to find the source.

Someone was clearly staring at him stalking him like a predator, a modern-day predator. Tripp wasn't afraid he's felt this feel too many times to be afraid, knowing just who was making him feel like this.

instinctively checking the corners of the cafe, that where it always lurked, the place people don't often go, the type that doesn't want to be found.

Luckily he did, sticking out like a sore thumb there in a corner hiding almost in complete darkness next to the window, where one side had the window the other had the wall.

Golden amber eyes stared at him, a sly smile on the being's face.

He smiled a little himself soon making his way over...Before he knew it Tripp stood near the figure.

The two being staring at one another dangerously in this quiet little cafe.

"Saza, lurking in the darkness as usual?" Tripped said to the being.

The dangerous glow of her eye faded turning to something more relaxed yet still seductive, the smirk staying on her face, arms cross laying back, trying to look cool.

"You know what I am Tripp, the Big S from H double L, so how are you on this mortal celebration?"

"Good," he said relaxing taking the seat opposite.

Looking at the woman, around his age with short black hair, with dark purple-tipped highlight at the end, she was stunned, sexy the envy of every girl in this very cafe, everything about the woman screamed alluring sex and danger, dressed like the mix of punk and goth, leather seemed to be her favourite material of the day, a badass black jacket unzipped showing over her massive pale breasts snug behind a black tank top, one way too small for her. No coat or anything, seeing as she didn't really need it.

Saza was a succubus after all, one he had met many times before.

"Alright then, so you're the one who wanted to me here, what you need? Because unless it something about getting laid then I'm out of here, clock ticking and I haven't found a poor sucker to drain," she complained a little.

The demon was an odd girl, not the fact she was a succubus that still stunned him even the few months later, she acted tough like she didn't care care about anyone but he knew there was more to her then what she lets on, when she means drain, she doesn't mean kill.

From what she said it is a big no, no for a succubus to kill their target seeing as it makes them a target, some don't listen so do, like the demons in this city, they would be rightly fucked if they did.

And what kept them in line she refused to say...Only there was a demon in this city that terrified everyone right into submissive, even as she talk about this creature she shivered a little, Tripping finding it just a little funny, seeing a scary demon like herself scared.

"Just wanted to catch up, it is Christmas and you know full well you could have skipped this, I would of understood."

That smirk faded turning to a growling sigh.

The fact they sent time together actually got along which is apparently rare for a succubus, seeing as they were creatures who weren't tied to the same mortal emotions humans were, a free spirit with nothing holding her back.

"I may be a bitch but it doesn't mean I have to truly be one, and besides," the smirk return her gaze back to him leaning forward letting her cleavage rest on the brown wood table, Tripp being every day hung guy glanced down to enjoy the tease, "I know you have some other reason to bring me in...Let me guess," she licked her lips, "finally going to give me what I want?"

Tripp sighed leaning to the side a little, ever since they met she tried every way in every done thing to seduce and...well fuck him, it just in her nature, sex first to everything.

Why she was so determined to bang him? He guesses because he wasn't an easy lay. He believe it something more tho, staring at the succubus hiding her horns, wings, tail, in the time alone at her place he found that, even tho she a demon who gets laid every night...she was lonely in her own way.

She craved attention and companionship, whenever they played games or watch dumb movies she was completely different.

He remembers the first time he came over, so nervous she would try something, but she didn't even tho she did try with everything in her power to try and seduce him, the first month she was almost obsessed.

It was the second month things changed, and she took a personal interest in him.

They two got along quite well, leading to his tiny, maybe smile friendship.

"Not this time Saza," he stated refusing her once again making her groan.

"Fuck, ever damn time," now laying on those same breasts pouting a little, "are you ever going to give an edge?"

"Nope, not while I'm waiting, you know this Saza."

The demoness rolled her eye annoyed, "fucker, so what now? Because if there's nothing I might as well go."

"Ditching me again I see, just like Halloween all over again," he teased, getting a growl out of her.

"You bastard you know I'm joking!" she suddenly said knowing all along she wasn't just going to abandon him she did, in fact, enjoy talking with one another one, "that was before I found out your an actual decent guy and I'm a fucking succubus...but don't let the comment get to your head."

Tripp couldn't help it, befriending a succubus was sort of easy depending on who that succubus was but gaining a sense of loyalty and respect was next to impossible, again it all depended on the demon itself, you would have no idea if they were just leading you on or not, tease you, use you then get rid of you, but Saza was different and even she knew that.

"I'll try, but I was thinking, maybe we could hang out at your place?" That suddenly got her, perking up a little, "get some alcohol, I know the beer you like," now it was his turn to be defence looking outside into the busy street, people and family once again enjoying one another company making him felt a tiny bit sour, "I don't want to spend another Christmas alone."

When he looked back at her, she wore this slight guilty look on her face.

"Any other day sure but," she sulked once again resting her head on her massive bust, "I'll probably be out all night I haven't had a chance to feed in while and I need it," she said seriously, he knew what she was talking about a starving succubus was something very, very dangerous, and he couldn't give her what she wanted when other him feeling like he was cheating on...Her, "but still come over if you want just I probably won't be there, but if you want a change of senary, I know you human enjoy that kinda stuff."

"I see," he felt bitter hoping to enjoy this with someone anyone, looking like this would be another lonely Christmas...He tried to keep that optimistic, smiling trying to not let it bother him, tho knowing her she could already sense it, "but thanks, I err wish you luck."

She huffed, seeing as tonight night she wasn't having much luck.

"I'll get something, Christmas is for those lovey-doves type, it hard to find someone at least decent, the only mortal event I like is Halloween, let me use my true form and not a single fucker actually thing but Christmas? Too sweet for me."

He raised an eyebrow surprised she was seeming a little excited by this, last he check she really like winter, the coldness is different to the pit of hell, which apparently never got cold.

"You really don't care? About Christmas?"

She rolled her eyes again as if he asked a stupid question, "an event all about the death of some super divine guy, probably in heaven right now looking down on everyone laughing his ass off, I've never been to heaven but heard it literally an endless paradise, they probably have there owned Christmas thing either way some demon get into the spirit for shits and giggles, and this sandy claws guy, I never got why mortals got excited for some big fat guy sneaking into people homes giving unknown gifts, if some fat fucker snuck into mine I'll rip him apart...fuck him first probably, then rip him apart...Anyway all this?" she reached her arms out, to the snow, the music the decorations, "Just another night on the surface for me."

Tripp just nodded finding it quite interesting, a demon's point of view on human seasonal events, with a small shrug he relaxed into the sitting staring at her, she noticed, a tiny smirk on his face, a dangerous glow in her eyes began to brew.

She always spoke about her feelings on things and even what she was in public, not caring if people believe her or not but most would just brush it off as a weird comment only those who knew the supernatural like Tripp did know she wasn't lying, he often got worried for her.

Don't want some demon hunter overhearing yet she never seems to care. Anyway, she was being a grinch which fit her perfectly on this jolly night filled with love, not lust.

"Oh then I guess you don't want this gift then I got you."

Like a dog she reacted that smug grin fading now replaced with his, she was interested and she was trying not to show it.

"Gift? You s-shouldn't," she stuttered before falling to that persona, "I doubt a loner mortal could ever find something which a succubus like myself would ever want."

Watching her, trying to hide her excitement Tripp continued fiddling through the bag until he found it. Her eyes lingers, sensing he found it the loner pulled out a small box with cute snowflake wrapping paper all around it, slowly passing the box to her who just stared at it widely...before she quickly snatched it from his hand, a slightly surprised look on her face, she probably never gotten a gift like this before and from someone like him.

"Merry Christmas Saza thanks for giving this 'loner mortal' some company."

Merely saying 'tsk' rolling her eye again trying to hide that excitement, she ripped it open...Staring a little surprised.

It was a choker, a black sleek one, she did love the punk look and this was made of metal and leather, stylish too, he remembered she needed a new one after...she uses it in some choking and dom play on some demon, broke the thing when it got too crazy.

"You fucker!" She almost shouted, tho some did looking over, however, both didn't notice, surprised, holding the thing in her hand getting the best look she could, like a child on Christmas, noticing the dangling little trinket, an upside down cross. Wearing a radiant smile, one that warmed Tripp's heart, quickly fitting the thing on around her luscious neck, the trinket could be removed so a leash could be attached, he knew she liked that kinda stuff, dom play as she calls it.

Saza looked excited, a real expression not hidden behind her lustful persona or act, this was the side he found the most interesting, if only she showed it more, lower her barrier and act less like a demon like she thought she needed to be, she had her girly fun moments in their 2-month friendship.

Something she never admits, either way those rare moments were worthwhile, annoying and teasing her even if it was dangerous.

"I've been dying for a new one and it looks cool, guess you have some idea of how to please a succubus, however, I'm going to need to find a way to reward such kindness."

"No need, it's a gift after all but knowing you, so long It's not anything sexual, I'm happy with that."

"Oh your no fun not even oral? That doesn't even count as cheating."

"Sorry still no, because I know you, give an inch your try for that mile."

"Damn you tough skull to crack."

Laughing softly to himself happy she was loving the gift, he knew she would give him anything but that wasn't what Christmas was all about, it's making those you care about happy and spending some time with them.

Tripp turned back to the outside seeing the cold, seeing the snow gently covering the street, once again people, couples, families lettering the place, his eye drawn to a father carrying Christmas presents, the kid close by bouncing for joy, their mother close by with probably her husband giggling at her kid's raw excitement.

Another, a couple together pushing close to one another for warmth easily making their way, smiles, laughing, what they were laughing about, Tripp had no idea, but that was what he wasn't focused on.

It was the mere sight of them together, enjoying one another on this night, that's what he saw.

"Thinking of that pumpkin girl again?" The demon's voice suddenly got his attention

He just gave a knowing smile, never can hide anything from her, emotion wise, not present wise, she wasn't a mind reader.

"How could you tell?"

She rolled her eyes leaning on her elbow, the little trinket dangling from her black chocker.

"You get that warm gooey feeling whenever you do, a succubus is meant to read that kind of stuff, and every time you get like that, it's coz of her."

"Ah, sorry can't help it...I-"

"Yeah, yeah I know, so are we done? I need to get going and do stuff."

"Ah, that kinda stuff?"

She honestly hesitated to scratch at her new chocker.

"Y-Yeah you know me," she huffed, "What are you going to do?"

"I'll probably stick around and get some hot chocolate, I mean I might as well order something."

Saza fiddling with the trinket on her chocker again, blushing, a pouting look on her face one she wanted to hide

"W-Well If you staying I might as well stick around, relax a little, you'd look like a creek if you kept that silly smirk on your face."

Odd, if they weren't hanging out she often like to leave and find someone to feed on either way he would welcome the company.

"Really? I thought you had stuff to do?"

The demoness shrugged, "I got all afternoon, evening and night, I can relax and chat a bit, least I could do for the hellish gift," her finger instinctively playing with the trinket, guess she really did like it.

He smiled, that kind of grateful joyous smile that could warm anyone heart, maybe even a demon's.

"Thanks, Saza, what would I do without you."

She actually freaking blushed, fiddling with the cross even more, trying to hide it she just scoff and look away.

"You would be a loner on Christmas."

As the two relaxed and chuckle at the joke neither of them of notice girl standing there.

"Would you both like to order?" a cute barista came over, dressed like all the other employees, the pointed ears the green and red, that cute hat, with wavy dark brown hair she looked stunning really.

The human and the succubus turned to the girl Tripp thought nothing just admire her cuteness, while Saza smirked a glow of mischievous in her eye.

"I'll have the hot chocolate, the Christmas special one please," he said she nodded.

"I might as well have the same."

"Wait you want hot chocolate? Can...You know even have it?"

"I'm not a dog asshole I can enjoy chocolate."

Tripp just shrugged, ok then, demons can have chocolate, with that they finished, the girl's eyes seem to linger on him for a moment, her face glowing a little.

"right double Christmas cocoa delight, I'll be quick," she said focusing mostly on Tripp, a cute smile a quick wink and she was gone

that wink, making him raise an eyebrow turning to the demon, that same look of mischief...Danm Saza again, doing something to affect that sweet girl mood, succubus power or whatever, charm magic as she calls it.

Seeing as he was trying to be loyal to...The one he loved, she often try and get a girl to ask him out, or at least show interest, yeah having a succubus as a friend.

She could be fun, but damn annoying.

###

Returning to the cold outdoors the warmth of some hot chocolate chasing away his chilly mood, a pack behind him carrying it mindlessly, he was only using it to carry Saza's gift.

123456...9