The Not So Loner On Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect then."

"So what are we waiting for!" she jumped out of the bed, "you get dressed ill be outside waiting," and with that, she turns showing off her cute small butt.

"Just...Need a minute before getting up," he moved slowly his body still hadn't woken up from the odd nap he took, "earlier took a lot out of me."

"Fine, but only a few minutes we need to go out! I've never been alive on Christmas before."

Alive? Meh, stuff he can ask later, slowly finding the energy he stands up, Nitida by his side supporting him eagerly, an infectious smile on her face.

"Need anything?"

"No, no just need to stretch," which he did, feeling all gooey but good like he spent an hour in a shower.

Sex really was a wild thing.

"Great!" she tugged at him almost dragging him out the bed, "Come! Let go outside! And enjoy a Christmas adventure!"

"Wait!" he suddenly said making her stuff, "you naked."

She looked down and kinda shurged, only course she didn't mind him

"Don't worry! I planned just for this!" beautifully said proudly.

"You know I can create my own clothing."

"But aren't you a bit course as to what I picked for you?"

Her eye widen blushing a little nodding her man getting something just for her, like a gift, eager to learn he moved to a wardrobe, that sat ideally in the corner opening up lined was clothing for him, however, there was a small shelf at the soft

Taking out the cream colour thing quickly showed it off to her.

"It's a thick knitted sweater, just for inside and causal stuff."

"Inside? I could just be naked, you would certainly like that."

"I would but...Think about how cute you would be in this, me and you snuggling on a sofa together, does that sound even a little appealing?"

She said nothing tho she didn't need to Tripp seeing the look on her face thinking about such a thing, sweet and romantic, plus she understood fashion was something humans like too.

"I-I shall try it on then, for you."

Taking it needing a moment to figure how to put it on, but once she did it fit surprisingly well, getting a medical size for that what he thought was best the clothing hugged to her body showing off every curve she had almost glorifying it.

Her breast snuggled under the clothing, it made her look crazy cute.

"It feels strange but good," she commended looking down at herself.

"Here let me get the light there," he said in the whole plant root overtake it happen to turn off the lights, "There's a mirror on the wall you can use."

Moving quickly flicking it on, light quickly returned, the room was a bit of a mess one Tripp knew he was going to have to clean up, Nitida saw herself, a wild surprised smile on her face.

"I look beautiful!" she suddenly spoke.

Guess this was the first time she saw her new form, posing in ever cute angle she could just see everything, everything grabbing the rim of the sweater lifting it up, her breast falling, dropping out so naturally with a satisfying bounce, he blushed at the site while she just smiled staring at herself.

"Great mother Gaia I look good! I bet other dryads are going to be super jealous!"

Bouncing a little obsessively staring at herself, enwrapped by her own beauty he moved figuring on getting something else out, seeing as the sweater did fall past her groin maybe he could just move on to something bigger else.

"I got something else for you, then we can go out."

Grabbing a large light brown piece of clothing, pulling it down gently quickly presenting it to her, she stopped admiring her clothing for a sense dropping the sweater covering her breast against,

"Silly boy, dryads are super resilient to the weather, tho we don't like the cold to much."

"So this can help! And it will help with appearances."

"True, true, I'll wear it for you then, seeing as your the one who bought it."

taking it this time she needed help getting it on, once again he lucked out, fitting her quite well, he honestly just went with clothing a girl his age would or size at least, looking at herself once agent enjoying it.

It made her look sexy alluring but also cute.

"Beautiful," she said again turning back, "all this must of cost a lot, I do hope you haven't starved yourself because of this."

"No, my parents always sent money to support myself so I used some of it to get these clothes, you like them?"

"Like them? I love them! There from you! So it makes them just that extra special!"

A sigh of relief escaped his lips seeing how she was still admiring herself she could have been a model if she wanted, with those curves and perfect figure she could be famous, plus he believes her outlook on clothing might have changed if just a little.

"Anything else before can we go out? Because knowing you, you'll probably ganna say something else."

Well she was a talking walking beautiful tree girl, after all, he had his concerned, yet looking at her, people won't think much because of her dark skin, the green hair would be weird but to any passer-by, they'd think she's just a cute beautiful girl being festive

"Nope, we'll be fine."

He was sure of it a proud little smile on his face, Nitida, sort of, ignored him her thought too focused on the clothing Tripp got her, she felt special warm and cosy, the sweater hugged her body perfectly and the light brown coat fitted her well too.

Stuck in her own world Tripp had already gotten sorted putting on his clothes gentle rubbing her shoulder.

Jumping a little turning back to him.

"Ready?"

She nodded quickly

Entering the living room looking at all the little plant pot

"Gotten into indoor gardening?"

"Just a little, helps me remember you just that little bit more."

"Aww, well from the look of them they look well and happy."

Happy? He didn't question it only he did take good care of them, they moved to the door all while Nitida continue to wander her eyes around the place.

"Now shoes your going to-

"I don't need shoes! I can walk in my bare feet!"

"No, what if people see you! It going to be strange seeing a barefoot woman in the snow."

She rolled her eyes, "I did last time and no one noticed."

"That because you had a long robe, not this time, but don't worry I got something."

That quickly piqued her interest, Tripp moved to a little side cardboard pulling out a box, it wasn't large or small quickly opening it revealing, light brown stylish boot, long ones, it would fit well with the coat.

"Their boots, perfect for feet and your leg, it will compete the winter look...do you need a hat or anything I also got that."

"No hat is needed, you've really prepared for everything."

"W-Well I wanted to get cloths for other season, for when you reappeared again but I could only get winter wear because it was winter sale, couldn't get anything for spring or summer-"

"It's perfect, but come on! I wanna see the Christmas lights!"

"Alright alright just let me get my phone and keys."

Rolling her eye she stood and waited, examining a nearby plant pot with some random house plant growing inside he didn't know only he wanted to look after it, rushing along grabbing what he needed.

When he returned he found her doing her hair, fixing it a little turning it into a mighty pony til, using the holly berry and leaving as pins to keep it together, looking a mirror satisfied, the white berries of mistletoe covering the whole thing making her look special.

He truly was stunned for a moment, before Nitida spooked him, smiling at his reaction, returning to his arm once again hugging it tightly, with excitement on her face Tripp opened the door, the two reunited lovers stepped out into the cold ready to face the unknown.

####

"It's all so beautiful!"

Nitida cried out looking to the dark sky, snow slowly begin to fall once again covering the ground In a blanket of snow. Every house was decorated, or at least with varied levels of decorations.

Some are more impressive than others.

"Look at that one!" Nitida pointed clutching on to him trying to get his attention toward one of the houses.

Lights, statues even a full my slay with reindeer sat on top of the roof, Trip often wondered how the hell anyone was able to even do that.

"Yeah it's really good, they always show off at Christmas."

"It so bright, colour and fancy!"

"It sure is," he said moving them along.

The two peaceful people in the chilly weather, The clothes he picked for her was working out great, form the few people that were out here they turned noting the green festive hair and moved on, he was a little glad about that.

Tripp unable to tear his eyes away from nitid, a part of him still couldn't believe she was back, and she was here right now. Tho wide green eye looking to every little thing, asking Tripp on every little thing.

It was peaceful in its own little way, the path they were walking headed to the town centre, that where most of the decoration would be, she was warm even under that coat making him press just that little bit more into her.

"So I haven't asked but how have you been these past months," Nitida suddenly said asked.

Nitida and Tripp wandered, tho he already had a little idea of where to take

"I've been alright, I'm not going to lie It's been hard since that night."

the joy on Nitida face faded replaced with guilt, Tripp damning himself for being too honest, walking in silence unknown, both still didn't know how to feel themselves, they were happy but something felt...Unresolved between then two, what that was neither one knew.

"Have those bullies been messing with you? Since that night?"

"Now that a funny story," Tripped said, both walking the path toward there were fewer people out, he had checked the time seeing as it was only around 5.

Most would be heading off to have a Christmas dinner.

Perfect for both of them.

"So this only from what I've heard but after the big scare you gave them I that creepy forest they sprinted back to Atlas's place, he guys all of them were fucking terrified forcing everyone out, locking themselves in there for days, they wouldn't leave till Atlas parent came back...and Well atlas got in insane trouble."

"Trouble? Serves him right."

"Yeah, apparently he's been sent off to some bordering college to sort out his manners, kinda weird if you ask me but at least he won't be bothering me or anyone else."

"And the others?"

"Darren and Garth, they were distant, quiet I think they're moving somewhere I don't remember, they have become a lot more nervous, hell when they saw me at college the look on their faces was priceless," Nitida snuggled closer a satisfied look on her proud face.

"You haven't spoken about the very creepy one."

"Oh yeah he's...He's gone."

"Gone?"

Tripped nodding to her, "just upped and disappeared, no one has seen or heard from him since, other say he moved back to his home city, a place I think called...Corrptmerry? Very weird sounding place but a place I've heard nothing but bad things about."

Nitida just nodded the stone pathway they had before turned to concrete more and more buildings littered around them covered in decorations,

She looked at them with a slight sense of wonder, Tripp had an idea of where they were going.

Entering the town centre Nitida almost gasped at everything around her, the bright lights, the countless decoration covering every inch for this place she watched with wonder more intense than before, if her eye could he bet they would be sparkling.

"It looks so strange yet so magical."

Magical? He never really thought about it like that, last time he was here he admired them but never gave them much thought, now with Nitida with him letting him see their beauty and worth.

"Come!" she tugged him gently along, "I wanna see more!"

The two continued together enjoying all the scenery the white sparkling lights, While she admired everything Tripp noticed a little star peeking in the distance over a building, quickly recognising it as that massive tree...An old thought passed his mind.

Now he can show her.

Helping to lead her onto another path weaving past she wanted to enter some shop but luckily he was able to tease her of something exciting which quickly got her curious.

Asking him like a mad girl, it wasn't till they finally turned the next corner.

There in the middle of the town centre, the grand might tree he saw earlier.

"I-It so big!" Was the first words she said, dragging him eager to get closer, "I only know a few that could ever grow this tall, such a magnificent thing."

All Tripp could do was nod unable to have the heart to tell her it was fake...Or was it fake, leaning down trying to see under the thing but being unable due to the grand branch and leaves, and tightly wrapped present which blocked his view.

As the two admire to tree Tripp already seeing it so he wandered off looking at something else, a sign sitting there by the roped fence, clear as the day he was born, he wondered for a moment how he hadn't seen it earlier.

Coming to a sign standing nearby brightly colour in red with candy cane coloured around the edge to get people attention.

Christmas fireworks starting just before 9pm, come to Homeward Haven Park to get the full experience.

A firework show? That would be great! Tho there may be a problem, a hand on his chin thinking about it.

The massive crowd, she may not be so good with them plus more people would be risky.

"Tripp?"

Hearing Nitida he turned to her seeing a confused look on her face.

"Are you ok? You looked lost in thought."

"Oh it's nothing, nothing," he laid, he doubt she even knew what a firework was, he wanted to surprise her, "Shall we head somewhere else?"

"Sure."

Leaving the magnificent Christmas tree wandering off to somewhere unknown.

Tripped didn't really know where to go next, wanting to show Nitida the best of everything hoping to make this night even more special for her. The two continued on in the cold but gently falling snow noticing how it had picked up, but just a little.

Popping in and out of the different shops just to look around luckily Nitida showed no interest in any of it she just wanted to look because she could, She just wanted to be in the moment be there among everyone else.

It was how it was back on Halloween that innocent sense of curiosity.

Walking down along the main street, most of the people left to escape the weather, not that Nitida was bothered by it, neither was he, while the dryad eyes wandered to every inch around her seeing the Christmas special.

Tripp was wondering about something else, the only problem now that felt important to him was...Where would they spend the next few hours till-

"Tripp is that you?" A voice, a femme alluring voice that he'd never expect to hear again.

While getting his it also quickly got the attention of Nitida

both were alerted to the newcomer turning finding a stunning punkish girl, with short black hair and dark purple highlighted tips, wearing a leather jacket and ripped jeans.

Saza standing there still in the same clothes as he met her in that little corner cafe.

"What are you still doing out?" she asked, then she noticed the woman, her eerie amber eye giving her a quick lookup and down, a disapproving stare, "who's this?" her voice turned dangerous, a little annoyed maybe even just even...A little jealous.

Nitida heard it, the tone of her voice the slight glare in her eyes, her hold on Tripp tighten turning protective a questioning glimpse to Tripp.

the two stared at one another both dangerously standing their ground on the white cover floor...Then slowly Saza's eyes widen surprised, the first to realise it.

"Wait...No way, seedling!?"

Nitida turn to squint her eye and starts with her own confusion before again it clicked for her too.

"Your? You're the succubus from Halloween!"

The danger from the women faded replaced with something off, friendly and certainly confusion, odd company for odd beings, it was the demon that spoke first.

"That's Saza to you berry bud, but no fucking way this has to be some trick, how in the ten circles of hell are you back?"

"A Christmas miracle," she let go, her hands moving to her waist a prideful sweet smile on her face.

"Sure it is," she half meant it looking to Tripp, reading him like a book.

Saza, a hint of annoyance hands slowly reaching to her choker which she still wore feeling oddly embarrassed.

"I seriously can't believe this, on the night when I was going to see you, your seedling decides to return, not that I'm really complaining now you can stop feeling so gloomy...tho now you probably going to feel all sappy now," she complained once again but had a slight smile on her face, even though she complained, she was a tad happy for him.

Tripp, to her, was a good mortal, she may not be a creature of love but she knew of it, and the lonely guy deserved it...An odd bitter thought passed her mind seeing the two, why she had no idea.

"Wait Saza, you were going to visit me?"

"Don't make such a big deal at of it," she hissed back rolling her eyes annoyed yet there was something more to it, "what you said earlier stuck with me so I figure I keep you company as you humans say all the time, no one should be alone on Christmas."

Saza rolling her eye to the statement, Nitida just looks in sweet awe at the demoness who noticed getting just slightly embarrassed, then to Tripp who had his own hint of something, making the Dryad giggle.

"Aww, wanting to keep my favourite human company?"

"well you left Tripp here pretty lonely," she cross her are replaying back, "like a lost puppy I took him in," she lied it was him who first spoke to her after Halloween recognising her, not that he really cared who said who, "You know it dangerous to leave a lonely man with a hungry succubus."

An iron tree grip returned around his arm, a horrified look on her face to the thought of what she could have done in her absent.

"Did you try to steal my man!?"

A mischievous grin, a disgruntled shrug, a simple meh escaped her lips.

"Well I tried but Tripp is a stubborn bastard tho makes for decent company, so don't worry he's still all hot and bothered for you."

She didn't look relieved she looked more surprised turning darker just a little, Tripp rejecting the advances of the succubus just to wait for her...Made her feel on top of the world, while she already was being her lover this night.

"You befriend a succubus?"

"Err...Yeah, are you?"

"I'm so proud!" she proclaimed now confusing everyone, "You've made yourself a friend and Saza right? Thank you for keeping my man company."

Saza was a little stuttered by the sudden statement.

"F-Friend is a bit of an overstatement, we are merely...Acquaintances."

An awkward silence rose among the crew all by Nitida effect by it, the innocent girl merely tilting her head in confusion to the site making her look cute."

"So what you two doing on this night?"

"Just showing her around town...The decoration, snow and such."

"It's my first time being alive for Christmas!"

"I see, I see well to tell you the truth when you have seen one you've seen them all."

He could relate to that for Christmas was very much like that for him, "you had any luck with...you know."

"Don' even fucking ask me," she growled bring her fingers to the bridge of her nose, "too many couples around here all the good looking ones are taken and all the bars are closed! like really!? There no parties to sneak into too, I can't exactly sneak into an office party, too high security so no it's been bad Tripp, I might have to go for hobo dick and I really don't wanna."

The talk of sex bright back recent memories and feeling said feeling the succubus read, Nitida look to and freak Tripp and the succubus wondering some innocent for a second, the succubus noticed their silent mouth quickly reading it on Tripp.

123456...9