The Not So Loner On Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You both already fucked, haven't you?"

They both jolted maybe look just a little bit embarrassed while Saza just laugh.

"You horn logs, but that love I guess," shivering in slight...it wasn't disgust, but something else, guess being a succubus love wasn't really in there making.

Looking to the clearly frustrated demoness and to Tripp who wanted to help yet didn't want to, something came to her little grassy mind a light bulb flicking, a wide cute smile on her face

"Oh, I have a wonderful idea!"

They all look curious as to Nitida answer, only bounced in place excited.

"How about all three of us have fun on this wonderful night! For Christmas!"

"What!?" Both suddenly said.

"Really!" Saza said excited looking to Tripp for a moment before cooling off trying to play it off but there was still that excitement in her face and even her voice, "Well I'm all down for it, it's just you boyfriend here," she stared at him waiting for him to say something anything a slight hopefulness in her face.

Before he could say anything Nitida jump in.

"He won't mind and I've already had some fun with him, and seeing as we are all friends leaving one like you to starve only this wonderful night wouldn't feel right, right babe?"

"I-I guess."

"So you all ok with it?"

He was hesitant he just go Nitida back, they made love enjoyed some time together and now he was going to have a threesome? With a succubus!? And not just any succubus, one who's been trying to bang him for months who's also a friend.

His dick screamed yes while his heart wavered to the suddenness.

Yet looking into both their face he couldn't say no.

"I guess I'm ok with it, only if Nitida is."

Nitida beamed while Saza tried to hide it.

"I don't mind! She has been looking after you after all and she a freaking succubus! they don't feel anything for anyone."

"Oh I certainly feel things," she teased that dangerous glint in her eye making him shiver, "They're just some I tolerate more than others."

A stare, one he hadn't seen in a while, like back, when they first met, in that Halloween party watching her stare at him as if he was prey.

while Saza just looks on, her mouth almost watering like a starved dog given a juicy piece of meat, consumed by a feral hunger, unable to believe it.

"Ok, then I guess," Looking down to both Nitida and saza both with their rising excitement leaving him sort of star stuck, "where do you wanna do it then?"

Nitida was oddly excited which confused him but for Saza that predator look actually faded revealing a genuine look of shock and excitement something almost similar to the dryad.

"Wait so I seriously, actually seriously finally get to fuck you!?" She almost shouted getting a few awkward stares from the passers-by hurrying on their way to whatever.

Tripp was a tad embarrassed by didn't really think much of it.

"Sure i-"

"Well what in the unholy fuck are we waiting for!" she grabbed his unheld hand gripping it tightly a wildfire in her eyes, "Come on! I'm starting to like this Christmas generosity."

No longer hiding her excited which only fuelled Nitida excitement, before He could say a thing Tripp was being dragged off by a hungry succubus friend and his nature spirit lover.

Both were way too excited about this and Tripp had no idea what he was in for.

###

"Welcome to my home or whatever, It's just a den really," Saza said slipping a key in heading into a tiny little apartment.

From the town centre to here.

Tripp had been dragged by both girls to the poorer and quiet side of town the weather outside had gotten a little worst so luckily they found an almost dilapidated lifeless apartment complex, just on the edge of town.

Tripp passed it many times and knew of the place for the few time he came over.

Steeping into the dark apartment for a succubus there was a tiny hallway that lead to the main living room, messy and barren the wall was a boring dark colour with a single black sofa, a small coffee table the place was a mess, not a crazy mess but at least messy.

Tv by the side pointing toward the sofa, at the far end a glass panel, the curtains drawn, to the left a door that lead to a small kitchen.

There was a small bathroom to their left and from the living room a door that lead to the bedroom which was probably the only best part about this place.

The place was tiny but cosy, Nitida just looked around curious that never-ending wonder found look on her face.

Saza moved quickly heading into the living room the two followed neither didn't even get a chance to look around before Saza started stripping, almost ripping off her clothing, well she ripped her jean at least but the state of them before with all the holes and such did add to its wear and tear.

She was naked before them, turning showing off her sweet slime curve and body, her breast wasn't supermassive not like Nitida but they were perky and sexy in their way Tripp liked a lot, one he knew would fit his hands perfectly.

her body having a slim slight athletic look to it, being the assertive alluring girl you would find at a club, the dangerous type looking for fun.

Nitida grinned at the alluring site surprised she wasn't embarrassed like Tripp.

This wasn't the first time he saw her naked, a few times she came out lat that after a shower to try and seduce Tripp when he came over. This time it was different, a sense of power, of confidence in her stand, swaying a little like a dancer.

But there was more, suddenly she leaning down rising her ass a long thin tail burst out with a pointed type, swaying her body arching her back up.

Where bat-like wing burst from her back, horns growing from the side of her head pointing up, her amber eye staring with slits sending shivers down his spine.

The only thing left on her was the chocker Tripp gifted her, the only thing she refuse to take off, why Tripp didn't really know, only she really did like it.

"you don't mind my true form right? Everything feels better in true," she grins her demonic amber eye-catching him off guard, making him think about just what he has gotten himself in.

"Ooooo he likes it," Nitida spoke.

"C-Can we at least get a little settle! Jumping right in it is a bit sudden, I need to metal prepare myself!" Tripp stuttered she unable to believe this was happening.

"That is true, I've never been to a succubi's den before, I'm curious!"

"Hey!" she said pissed a fist on her hip glaring at the two, making them freeze, "do you have any fucking idea who long I've wanted to fuck your boyfriend? All the time he said no all the time he brush me off just made me want him more! it made it hard not to sneak in his home and just take him."

Now it was Nitida turn to frown, working at her own clothing quickly removing them herself

she started stripping, removing the coat, boot, and the cute sweater dropping them all to the ground, she left the ponytail Tripp guess she wanted to keep it like that.

Naked in all her sexy glory rivalling the succubus, standing before her almost as if it was a sign of dominance...between two hungry lustful women.

The two started off silent glaring, Tripp had no idea if he had to intervene to stop some sudden catfight however and surprisingly it was Saza who backed off rising her arms defensively.

"Hey, I didn't! I may have thought about it! I'm a friendly succubus but still a succubus remember!"

"Good! If you forced yourself on my human there would be hell to pay! Literally and figuratively!" she cross her arms pissed.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," she didn't care for the threat turning back to Tripp a quick glance before she started smirking, "your boyfriend got a boner."

She reacted to that, the two supernatural women now turned to him, in the dim darkness the glow of amber and green brought a shiver down his spine, two beautiful naked lustful creatures both of their eyes filled with lust, Tripp a little intimidated by their intense stares.

"Oh look he's nervous," the fact she said that clearly made her more excited, "backing off like a corner human."

"They're nothing to be nervous about darling," Nitida sweet innocent voice faded with every word, as her dark cheek grew darker, "We are just going to have some fun."

Creeping in slowly toward him backing off into the wall they stalked closer like raptors from that movie, hand reaching out toward him pressing on his hoodie, wondering differently, Nitida to his chest and cheek while Saza one of his chest the other lowering to his groin.

Shivering a little when she pressed it against his hardening erection.

pressing their sweet naked bodies almost innocently in front of him, Nitda faces sweet and needy while Saza's was dangerous and hungry, complete opposites.

He had sex earlier why was he feeling so...Vulnerable.

Saza tail swaying hypnotically yet with a hint of excitement, Nitda cute butt shaking too slowly grinding herself on him, like Saza

The sweetness sparkling in their eyes.

"Come to the bedroom handsome, let me show you what a real succubus can do."

"But know I'm here," sweet Nitida whispered, "your safe with me."

All he could do was nod, he felt weird, Smelling Nitida's flora scent again made him feel haze while Saza was doing something, what he had no idea only she could smell the nature nymph arouse which only fuelled herself.

Gentle, by the hands they pulled him away from the wall guiding him to the bedroom, Nitida didn't know so she let Saza guide them there back turned, feeling Saza tail brush and teasing his leg and groin her wings folded in twitching with excitement.

Passing a single door they enter Saza bedroom, messy was the first thing that came to mind, the cover was messy, the pillows at an odd angle and around it were fancy clothing something Saza would wear if she went to a bar or some other place.

It always surprised him how messy her room was, to the far left was a dresser filled with different knick-knacks that rich guys bought for her to try and get her affection Saza always had a love for shiny things and playing with a rich asshole's heart.

The room was dark but not pitch black, another window off to the side, curtains only slightly drawn giving light to the room.

Tripp was quickly thrown to the bed by both girls twisting landing on his back in the middle over the oversized then both girls just stood there looming over him with smirking dangerously.

"How do you want to do this? I think fast and savage, dominate the poor mortal before his body could even comprehend what's even going on, guys like him love that."

Gulping at the thought yet he couldn't deny that it excited him.

"I like slow and romantic build and tease until they can't hold back, I did it earlier and his face was so...Perfect."

A new side to his lover, lustful and seductive remembering she could be like that and often did when aroused.

"Well whatever I'm doing what I like, Tripp's teased me far enough for me to control myself, I want that fucking dick inside me!"

"B-But i-"

"Just don't hurt him."

"I won't," she growled into the room.

Saza wing shifted moving back eye glowing locked on him, she lunged so quickly slamming him into the bed! The demoness straddling him, on top of him who could only look helpless up at Saza, a frenzy look in her eyes.

"Finally all mine!"

She kisses him, hard than he had thought, her tongue, learning it was forked, pushed into his mouth, exploring him, wrapping around his own tongue, such a monstrously aggressive kiss slowly got him hard.

his other eye looked back to Nitida who merely smiled dazed at the sight of him being ravaged a hand coming to her breast and groin before climbing onto join them.

"Out of those clothes, before I tear them off."

Saza wasn't in control or something wasn't knowing this wasn't her normal nature, yes she got horny seductive teasing but this...this felt something dangerous, really dangerous.

Glad to have Nitida here to help...He thinks she will.

The dryad looked too turned on to do anything that aroma spreading around the room, roaming like a fog, affecting all of them.

Hastily trying to remove his clothing Saza and soon after Nitida aiding him she still kissed him holding him in place Tripp was unable to do almost anything the only breath he got was removing his shorts but even that was short.

Ravage and savage just as she said, pressing her naked body again his, Nitida letting her has her way with him taking his cloth and dumping it off the bed before slowly joining in.

So many emotional bursts from the demoness unknown as to why she was so turned on, a moan escaping Tripp helpless, pulling back notice the nymph had sneakily moved down to his groin already gently sucking on his cock.

She saw it, becoming fixated on the meaty pulsing thing, smelling it over Nitida aroma.

A single instinct called deep within the succubus...One as old as time itself.

Take it.

"Now Saza how about we go slo-"

Like a wild animal, Saza crawled over Tripp body immediately shoving the thick organ in her mouth, taking it all the way to the base in one hard thrust, already sucking away hard, licking it within her mouth.

"Hey!" Nitida complained, yet the creature didn't listen only sparing an eye for a moment before returning.

She might have been just a tiny bit afraid at the shift but Tripp already crying out to the suddenness and just the sheer force she was sucking him, a professional at work already finding all his weak points, her tongue flicking at every point making him squirm with pleasure.

Seeing his cock occupied by the succubus the look of need while his hand grabbed the bed Saza had taken over most of him, blocking her from kissing him...She had an idea.

"Show him," she whispered softly into the succubi's pointed ear, the only thing that got her attention, "stare into his eyes as you suck him off, you know it will excite him."

Sucking him in a frenzied attack, moving off him never once his cock leaving her mouth laid there resting on the massive bed laying down only her head and horns, wings still stretched out behind her tail wagging like a dog.

"Look, My love," she suddenly uttered to him, his eye falling down seeing Saza, his cock stuffing her mouth, her eye glowing staring watching his every reaction, "look how much she's loving your dick, hungry has turned her feral and excitement

he had no idea Nitida had a way with words but it only grew his own excitement, Nitida began to miss the taste of her lover she crawled down toward her wanting to join, now calmer sucking all she could before he came seeing the pleading dryad

she relented moving off a little, silently they both knew what to do, both so oddly in sync with one another driven but a mix of satisfying their own and Tripp's desires.

The scene before them was almost like fighting over his dick, Saza forked tongue and Nitida green one licking wrapping sucking sometimes the tip would slip into one of their mouths.

Both girls in complete joy and delight.

Listening to Tripp quickly and hesitant stuttering breath trying to hold back a little, hands resting on their hands rubbing them like affectionate pets, moaning to his gentle touch, Saza trial now whipping side to side.

To which only encouraged them more.

"fuck I'm close!" he warned them.

There fighting grew, battling to who would have his seed who would feed on his essence.

The succubus won by taking him in right in her, the suddenness and tightness of her perfect throat made him blast, a steadying power grunting

"Hey!"

The demon ignored her only turning an amber eye to her with a teasing look on her face the bitchy kind that almost enraged her, and like salt on the wound when she pulled away leaving nothing but a drop of pre cum for the nymph who said, while Saza just felt alive, renewed life burst from her body licking her lips.

A look of ecstatic excitement on Saza's face.

"Finally get to try your cock! Haven't properly seen it since you both were peeping on me at the dumb party...Unholy fuck you taste good bud, really fucking good," that dangerous stare return now clawing up his naked tired body with clear intent in her eyes, "let move on to the fun part."

"I-I'm going to need a minute," he referred to his deflated member.

"No, you don't."

Confused for a moment she lifted her hand he glanced back nervously to Nitida who just sat there on her knees tilting her cute head, there rusting was this strange amber...Something he couldn't describe it, anyway Saza with that smirking smile pressing it on his grown the weird reddish power flowed right into him.

A sudden powerful feeling of heat burned within his dick and before he knew it he was hard again, proud as if he had blown his load in a succubi's mouth, she straddled him once again.

"Simple trick really, any succubi can do it tho most do it through their sweat, salve and juices, I like magic myself."

towing over him showing off her alluring body he blushed under her intense gaze, the smooth softness of her skin, the twisting curved horns on her head the tail and wings.

He believe right now he was developing a fetish for inhuman girls, thanks to a certain dryad, feeling the effect she had on him slowly.

Taking an almost approving glance back to Nitida as if just to double-check on what was about to happen, Nitida nodding if a little blushing under that gaze, that she turned back to a helpless Tripp.

The only thing he could do was rest his hands on her soft thighs.

"Every fuck a succubus before?"

"What do you think?" he fought back a little, "but no I've only had a nymph's."

"Well then trust me, friend it's better than a nymph," she growled dangerously slowly lifting herself tail moving to his dick to-

"Is not!" Nitida finally joins in, Tripp and Saza turning back to see her, glaring with a fire in those grassy green eyes moving to Tripp, taking an arm away to hug it, pressing herself close to him, hand in hand, "I took his first time! His first ever pussy was a dryad so there nothing a succubus can do to change that!"

Grimacing that the knowing fact the two turning to look at one another, while saza radiate pure sexual arousal, Nitida was simple...Love.

That kind of romantic affection that warms a lonely man's soul, the kind of soul Tripp had for a very, very long time.

"How about we let the man who about to have the wildest threesome of his life deicide, Succubus vs dryad," she spoke turning back to her.

Nitida chuckled at that, scoffing at the succubus soon after.

"That will be easy, he'll pick me for sure!" Her grip grew tighter knowing she was right.

"Oh yeah, little seedling? How about we made a deal," An eerie silence dragged out in the room sending shivers down Tripp's spine, "or a bet is a better term, the one to makes him cum the most and hardest claims him, winner keeps the mortal and fuck him whenever they please, and the loser gets second servings until the other says otherwise."

Tripp tried to inject himself into the convention, "you know I'm right-"

"Deal! I just got my man back! I refuse for a hell slut to take him away!"

Saza just chuckled strangling already grinding Tripp's renewed cock again her soaking wet pussy.

"Sure seedling, and don't think I'll go easy because you both are in love, the fact I might be able to steal him away turns me the fuck on!" then she oddly turn back to him something more past that small smile on her face, "his cum is too good to let slip past my fingers if could get it on tap, whenever I want then I'll be the happiest demoness in hell, payback for denying me what I've wanted for so long."

The demon herself rose once again his tip right by her entrance, The succubus's breath growing more raspy ravage knowing what was so close and how long she wanted this, using her tail to gently hold him.

1...34567...9