The Not So Loner On Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You thought I had vanished again didn't you?"

He looked away a little guilty rubbing his neck and after all, she said last night he actually didn't believe her, a hand gently caressed his face turning to back to her.

"You know I'm not going anyone, me and you, we're together, us against the world you know that right?"

"Yeah I know I just...Sorry."

"there's nothing to be sorry about my love ok, I don't want to see any bitter grumpy face ok?" she places both hands now mushing his cheek together in an attempt to make him chuckle.

It works a little a Charlie brown smile forming on his face.

"Fine then just for you."

She let go satisfied, "So what you wanna do today? We can go out and enjoy the snow, or stay snug inside and watch those odd shows on tv, or we can visit Saza again, I'm curious how she is after our last night bet or we can just stay in bed all day, relax, be lazy and maybe we can even make love again, all day if you like," a sweet smile one to make this sweet morning even better, "what do you wanna do today? Lover?"

Tripp just chuckled a goofy but joyous smile on his face.

"Whatever the hell you damn like."

The End.

Author's notes: Finally it's done, something to prove I was still alive and that I still can't write, no matter these were fun just a cute little love story between them something small (I tried making it small I really do) to something hopefully sweet.

With this it will probably be a while till I write something else I'm still for that mermaid one I wanted to make, anyway I hope everyone who survive my terrible writing has a wonderful Christmas and a nice new year.

1...456789