The Not So Loner On Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tripp just had to say something first, because she sounded serious if Nitida lost this bed.

"You know whatever happens I'm going to pick Nitida," he spoke making the dryad beaming with innocent delight and joy, however, the succubus wasn't fazed, only making her smile grew more sadistic.

"I know you'll pick her," she said the grins on both their faces fading, "she did take your first and you do love her, but your body can't lie, I just have to make it see who is the better girl and you can deny it all you want but your body won't be able too, it will betray you."

She got ready angling herself just right Nitida jump in again stopping the demoness.

"You better not suck out his soul!"

"You think I'm stupid enough to let that happen! Only those deranged bitches with a death wish would do such a thing and besides, I like Tripp, no matter how much we fuck him his sweet soul will be safe however his body is going to need a few days rest," and she wasn't going to feel bad for a single moment, "Now get ready for the ride of your fucking life!"

Tripped couldn't answer for too long she had waited too many times delaying what she desire.

With one hard slam, she force herself onto his rock hard cock making the demoness scream, claws raking his chest Tripp seeing goddam sharp teeth in the succubi mouth, her wings burst and out almost hitting Nitida her demonic tail straightened like a cat's.

Tripp thrusted instinctively all while Nitida just held him his hand, by the god her pussy was...Not normal.

"Sweetest depths of the endless hell," Saza cried out, finally after so long.

Tripp's human dick was finally inside her pulsing so perfectly fitting her, reaching right to her inner depth just as she had fantasized about.

"How it...Feel mortal," she needed a moment almost climaxing from him merely putting in if she did cum she would have certainly been embarrassed.

"G-Good," he guilty responded all while still holding onto Nitida hand who lovingly held him back.

The succubus, Saza 's pussy was like nothing he imagined, tight, wet and very warm, flesh feeling her side already tightening up around him pushing against his cock, gripping to him like a vice.

The tightness was like Nitida, but it was the texture, the feels, the little bumps pushing against him like it was alive.

And she hadn't even started moving.

Pride rose on the demoness face seeing Nitida glance at her, a dangerous kind of excitement rising within.

Slowly pulling him out every part of her within her grip him till he almost left her, yet it tightened around his tip refusing to let him leave, Then she would slam down once again sending pleasure through both of them again.

Slow the first few times adjusting.

"Now and slow right?" she spoke to Ntida the Dryad merely nodding, "it good, but not how I like it."

She started moving fast before Tripp could lonely answer back merely given a side warning to how wild she could get. Riding wildly like an animal he watched her working her while body his eye fixed on her bouncing breast, the pleasure-filled expression on Saza face.

Her deep moans of delight all while being drunk himself in pleasure, her black-tipped nails reach for him, clawing at his free wrist pulling his hand to her breast, instinctively he squeezed it feeling the soft warm flesh under his fingertip, While had her wicked way with Tripp's body Nitida could only grind and touch herself, aroused by the lustful state of her love, the pleasure on his face.

Saza was violent, brutal not even giving him the chance to buck up into her, now leaning back showing him everything, mixing switching from bouncing to grinding, feeling her insane work at him cruelly, crushing then relaxing in waves.

Even feeling something deep, deep with her latching onto his tip.

The pleasure he felt, like nothing he felt before, even with Nitida, their lovemaking could be fast and passionate but this was raw and primal.

Tripp was reduced to a blubbering mess, a solid look of victory on her face glancing down notice Nitida masturbating to the side of them, no longer wrapped around him spread on her back, her free hand diving to her pussy fingering herself wildly.

Seeing the hand locked around one another...Oddly pissed her off.

She grabbed the hand around her breast, and the other, she hunches forward her hand lunged for the other, trying to unwrap their locked finger. Nitida daze din her own lost her sexy body squirming to Tripp moan let goo, fuel by a need to feel more pleasure.

Saza grabbed his other hand pulling them up and pinning him to the bed.

"How good is it? Tell me! And I may let you cum inside me!" she growled her head pressing against his eye barely open locking onto her.

"A-Amazing, it so hot so wet fuck I'm close."

She could feel it a tightening of his ball and twitching of his dick, legs kicking a little his whole body squirming like virgin, but the more surprising thing was how close she was, she often didn't get this closest but due to the circumstances she found herself completely and utterly consumed with lust, simple mortal doesn't do this to her, however...Tripp was no simple mortal.

He was her...Frien-

"I'm cumming!"

"Good!" she shouted back, pushing him hard into the bed pushing her whole body onto his all while Nitid helplessly watched unable to do a thing, "Do it! cum inside me fill this demon bitch with you mortal seed! Cum in me Tripp!"

She sounded desperate at the end, an emotional crack slowly falling to her own orgasm, their faces pushing so close to one another he finally saw something past that demonic persona, a needy girl.

A strangely lonely one, they suddenly kissed feeling her forked tongue push into his mouth one last slam.

And they both came...Hard.

Sheer white pleasure burst between then two humans and demon crying out Saza grip on him tightened, still grinding to pump everything out of him, his raspy breath and fizzled brain unable to believe it.

At the same time Nitida achieve her own orgasm, her leg shaking climaxing on the spot luckily she wasn't a squirter but it honestly didn't matter to the both of them or anyone for that matter, Tripp felt the demoness's inside gentle caressing him in hypnotic waved all while he kept spurting inside her.

"Yes that's it human, give me everything."

He did see the pure orgasmic delight on Saza face she was quite satisfied with how she broke him into demonic pussy they were always better than humans.

They relax for a moment as the last spurt of his seed erupted from him she finally relented, letting go and moving off leaning back spreading her leg showing Tripp her handy work.

"There, fuck you taste good," she responded a little drunk, bringing a finger down to her fill pussy taking a bit licking it in front of him, "now, your turn Seedling."

The Dryad was quick to respond like an excited kitten, seeing her lover tired body a bubbling excitement to take him while he was so vulnerable, rose within her, like a forest mother, calling out to a helpless woodland critter, guess it was just her maternal instincts.

The succubus did the trick again, and before he knew it his dick was hard and ready, yet he was tired so damn tired.

"Are you ok my love?" she whispered her voice low and gentle.

A shaky eye watched her climb on top, her breast dangering like fruit, Saza shifting fifing her spot on the bed her naked body relaxing about to enjoy the show put before her. Nitida straddled him his hard

She kissed him...Life bloomed, filled his body, the tiredness and fatigue washed away within him.

He looked up a little confused she had a prideful cute little smile.

"Just a little trick of my own my love, lay back and enjoy, as I show this mindless hell beast how to truly please you."

"He looks pretty pleased with me you overgrown bush."

Nitida glazed there for a moment before returning to Tripp, a softer more loving gaze.

"Hard and rough does scratch that primal itch, but you know how much you love slow and seductive, gentle two body embarrassing one another, the whispers calling to something deeper within, a yearning for something sweet."

Again Tripp was left surprised with her way with words, keeping that cute little smile, her hand brushed down his body to his cock twitching to her touch, holding it gentle pointing it right toward her dripping essence.

"Ready?"

"Yeah," he confirmed hand brushing up her dark thigh to her slim waist, gripping it tightly.

With that she lowered herself, Tripp helping her along once again he slipped perfectly inside her, the second time of the night, piecing within her moving deeper, every shift and move from her helped him get deeper.

Slowly finding rising back up he helps her back down slowly finding a rhythm, moaning moving, swaying like a dance on top of him. All while Saza watched her finger deep inside her pussy, another rubbing her clit.

Lowed down to kiss him thrusting up into her bucking hard using this new energy to his advantage. She moaned in delight his hand slipped to her butt helping her move and to get a better grip.

Helping him thrust harder into her, Breaking the kiss rising up her hand came this bring the away from her butt to her own, fingers locking intertwined with one another his rise to help her move better.

To ride him better.

Saza watched on seeing the two lovers again something rose up within her, envy in a way, seeing his face, eyes closed simply enjoying Nitida riding him so gracefully Saza could only imagine how it felt inside for him, staring at the scene before her she needed more.

"Fuck this I'm not enough," she whispered clawing over to Tripp.

He noticed seeing her shift on top Nitida was too drunk on pleasure to notice herself.

"Wait what about-"

"Don't worry, succubi pussy remember just trust me already, now give me that face!" climbing on.

Sitting on his face pushing his arm down noting his grip leaving her she found the succubus a satisfying dark grin on her face.

He luckily found she was right, nothing but her wet soaking pussy, shaved too lucky.

"Saza!"

"What? Nothing said the other could intervening, and beside it's hot," even saying that Nitida, Saza rolled her eyes, "just ride that amazing dick while I'll ride his handsome face."

Tripp mumbled something confused by what she said...She thought he was handsome? But he was quickly shut up by her glorious ass.

It was the thing most alluring about her, it was neither too big nor too small, it was cute matching with the rest of her punkish figure, he quite liked it and Nitid knew that.

Grinding on Tripped face her eye drawn to the nymph riding Tripp like crazy losing the slow and gentle approach moving to something wilder, Inside he was already feeling the weird little vine tentacles pleasing him.

Saza watched Nitida breast bouncing in front, her eye closes losing herself to the pleasure, watching them swaying much bigger compared to hers she frowned having enough.

"You just have to show off those massive tits huh!" She said enjoyed reaching out to nitid grabbing her massive breast, "Mine might be that big but they don't need to be!"

"Well, what about this fat ass!" Nitida fights back reaching behind grabbing it sinking her finger into her helping her a little while a helpless Tripp could do nothing but continue pleasing Saza.

The succubus grabbed her, suddenly pulling her in for a kiss, The nymph didn't expect it but didn't reject it, feeling her tongue slipping in she yielded, the two passionately and savage kissing one another widely driven by the pleasure on brought side, the tongue wrapping around one another.

All while Both rode Tripp, Nitida faster bound and slamming wanting her man to climax and escape the succubi's lustful imprisonment. Saza moaning into Nitida Tripp may be inexperienced but he had heart his tongue lick and dragged across her slit getting at her clit.

Every time he happen to lick it pleasure burst through her sending Saza just that little bit closer to her arrival. Nitida sense it and could feel her lover cock about to burst again, so she slipped her hand from her ass to the succubus rubbing her clit.

"Fuck!" was the only thing she said, all screaming in pleasure.

They all came at the same time, or relatively around the same time, Saza claws at Nitida breast squeezing them hard in response to her climax.

Tripp natural came inside her filling her womb with his warm cum, while also Saza spread herself all over him, and Nitida feeling her lover slowly filling her just felt divine.

All of them feeling this moment all enwrapped in the same pleasure lasting almost forever.

The last spurts of his seed were taken by Nitida womb, the woman herself falling down on to Saza who caught her letting the girl have a literal breather. Soon but also quickly they moved off him, finally freeing his cock and giving Tripp some much-needed air. Nitida sitting back, leg spread showing a tired Tripp what he had done to her just like saza, a stream of white gentle trickles from her dark green pussy, Saza moving beside her using her black nailed finger to spread her open giving him the full view.

It oddly satisfying, arousing in its own way.

"So had fun?"

"you bet," he post drunk on his post orgasm relaxing into the bed.

"Oh you think this is over?" Saza said making him hastily look back at her, a lustful look on her face lifting her hand that strange energy returning, "I want another go that dick."

"There's still the bet to settle," Nitida this time closing up her legs, a predatory look on her, "and we need to be satisfied, you wouldn't want to leave us hot and bother, don't you my love?"

The poor guy look to and from one another seeing their lustful giggles filling the room It was this moment Tripp knew...He was fucked, and going to be fucked.

Which was just what happened.

They spent hours together, enjoying endless mindless sex, Saza using her magic to keep him hard and Nitda resorted his tired body. He filled both girls' wombs with his seed, over and over again in every position they could think of, touching kissing one another as he did it whenever he filled one the other had to have more, driven by envy.

After what felt like hours Tripp grew hungry so they simply ordered a take out pizza, Nitid wanted a vegetarian pizza and Saza got an extra meaty one, Tripp just got extra cheese and pepperoni, all for Christmas surprisingly finding one open that had what they all wanted.

Saza offered to pay, seeing as she was rolling in the green dough, being what she was made it quite easy to get money. It become quite funny when the pizza guy showed up, gloomy and such seeing the door open to a dressing gown but clearly naked punk-looking woman while the sound of sex was going on in the background loud.

Nitida screaming for her lover to fill her, Saza body hot and sweaty only getting more aroused at the thought and the burning desire to join back in and take back Tripp's cock.

The guy tried smirking Saza smelling his desire she glare taking the food and paying, the guy even tried saying some cheesy, joking about maybe joining in but she had already slammed the door.

She had no interest in that male for there was one much more delicious on nearby.

They took a break, eating food, enjoy some drinks, Nitida trying alcohol for the first time all naked as the day, the place wasn't cold thanks to Saza again her hellish demonic magic kept everything at a toasty enjoyable temperature, she never did need to pay for heating bills.

All getting along like a house on fire, nymph and succubi did have their rivalry but because they did didn't mean they inherently hate one another, both Nitida and Saza were different after all, their rival coming out more friendly then something savage, if it was the old days long before Nitida and Saza were even born it would be more violent.

Anyway enjoying one another company in the near darkness, the curtain opens letting them look out to the city, they were high up so it would be impossible for anyone to see them.

Tripp being a little drunk let his modesty lower revealing the deeper desire he had for both women, while Nitida...She was tipsily making her fun and loving, very touchy, like Saza herself.

Who occasionally slid down under the table to secretly blow him while his girlfriend just wanted to snuggle and kiss him. A hand on the succubi's head helps her along while smooching his lover. Saza enjoyed the feeling of his hand gently caressing her head satisfying his lower head while his up was being pelted with affection from his affectionate dryad.

It was hot, even when Nitida stop kissing and would lay almost napping on the table, Saza would then climb on top of him, straddle and forcibly ride him until he burst inside her once again filling her with his essence, never once looking away staring into his very soul with those amber eyes.

it was so wrong yet the thought of getting fuck hard by her while his lover and girlfriend was nearby napped drove him insane, with saza driven by the thought of stealing him away, determined to make him addicted to succubi pussy.

Speaking of the succubus past all the lust and arouse she would be like Nitida, clingy and close finally able to finally sate the odd feeling inside her ones she didn't want to admit it but hse grown addicted.

The plan to make him addicted backfiring hard.

A side to her...Friend, aside from being the only male to catch her interest, humans could be trouble but such fun trouble.

The girls got along, Saza endless teasing nature mixed perfectly with Nitida sense of lustful innocence, bouncing off one another with Tripp being the poor fella dragged into it.

He learns more about them, hearing a little more about hell from Saza and a tiny bit of her upbringing with Nitida telling them some of her past when she was a young sapling and her first-ever forming, her time with her sisters at this grove far away, it was so fascinating to hear about it.

He wondered if it was still around maybe he could take her there.

Tripp who just couldn't stop smiling.

He didn't feel alone...Something like this he had only dreamed off.

His lover on one side and his friend on the other relaxing together so naturally like they've been doing this for years.

They both sense his need now more obvious thanks to the drink making it harder to hide, he always did not drag them into his problems, even tho Nitida was back he had something lurking within him, something still on his mind.

Yet neither asked knowing it had to come out naturally, it just made Nitida worried more.

But at least right now they could help, both women eager to soothe that aching stone heart of his.

Saza was the one who first hand saw how Nitida disappearance effected him and Nitida the ever caring soul still a little haunted with the guilt of never truly saying goodbye, and only leaving that hopeful note.

After a while they soon go back onto the bed, Saza lunging herself at him taking him for herself while a jealous Nitida could do nothing about it.

But things had moved along interestingly the booze slowly fading from his mind for he only had a little.

Now he was behind Saza, a hand on her wing and the other...Well, the dryad had found the demon's leash...And Succubus was eager to try it, see Tripp reaction to her favourite kind of play.

Now a leash in his other hand pulling to choking the demoness as she raises her ass to his whim, doggy style and his girlfriend behind hugged him, whispering seductively into his hear as he fucked the demoness right In front of her, both crying out in pleasure.

Saza lost herself turning from a powerful creature of lust and desire into a whimpering submissive pet for the mortal to use as he pleased. Pounding away behind him helping Tripp's tried body Nitida pushing her groin into her, driven by her own while desire to hear the succubus cry out.

1...456789