The Not So Loner On Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued, unable to bring himself to get rid of all of it.

Anyway, gentle place the pot, staring at the odd little tree trying to get his breath back, the first time he actually stopped since he left Madam Mystery shop, clutching the packet in his hand looking down trying to remember what the instructions were.

Cup of water, mix it together then pour, no more than a cup.

Got it. With that firmly in his mind, he rushed quickly getting a glass, pouring the stuff in then filling it with water, it smelled gross but he didn't care, grabbing an unused spoon, quickly turning the two together turning the water into an eerie brownish-green.

He didn't question it, just a little confused.

Returning to his room, the strange glass in his hand which now glowing just a little, his eye widen that hope returning tenfold, this had to mean something, anything.

Finally, back in his room looking to the innocent little plant pot, hands a little shakey, a part of him wanting to believe while another didn't want to be heartbroken once again.

"Please let his work."

He poured it, slowly. The strange liquid flowed down from the glass right onto the tree, seeping into every part of the pot he expected most to overfill and spill on his messy floor.

But it didn't the plant was taking it all in, more and more the glass emptied and the plant consumed it.

Tripp pour the very last drop onto the plant, which as taken in every, place the glass aside he watched and waited...For anything.

His heart rushing

A minute passed and nothing.

The excited nervousness slowly turned to sorrow, as the minute passed more and more.

Ten minutes later...Nothing happened.

Slowly picking it up holding it close to his chest, Tripp hugged it still sobbing just a little.

"I'm an idiot for believing it would work, A complete idiot to believe," spoke sinking to his very knees only two months and he was already a mess, how pathetic must he be, it was then he felt the cold silence looming around him.

That sorrowful sense of complete loneliness, "typical, my own parent didn't want me, my only friend doesn't want me, but who would want a bastard son like me anyway," he spoke to no one turning back to the little plant almost obsessively thinking about that night.

The smile, that warmth that kindness in her strange eyes, everything felt numb before she arrived.

Love was a cruel mistress when it wanted to be.

"I miss you...Nitida."

Hugging the pot tightly, hoping to gain some sense of comfort from the thing.

Like that would ever-

The pot was shaking.

Only a little, glancing down a little confused for a moment, did it just-

It shook again but much more noticeable this time, before he could question it a light tapping rang out, something below the pot, lifting investing the little thing.

Roots...Burst out of the pot making him jump, still holding hold began to crack out of the pot like an egg, spreading out to every space it could, quickly covering the room.

the plant growing too large for him to hold, yet he couldn't push it away those same roots had wrapped around his bare arms, more and more of the pot crack and broke overfilled to every corner, knocking something stuff over he soon escaped the plant.

More and more they turn and from at the centre, a gentle glow emerging from the pot itself, weaving and turning, twisting with one another, the root supporting itself there in the middle of the room, Tripp could only sit there in a mix of confusion, shock, horror, and pure hope.

Before his very eyes he really...He had seen this before.

It was forming something.

More and more of the root converged into the centre

Vine were wrapping him shifting into the shape of a woman, the berry bush had brightened, growing longer straighter turning a deep shade of green, the whole berry and vine spreading along with it

Before he knew it there before him, was a woman, a woman with long flowing green hair and mistletoe berries, even two holly berries too.

Its body, like dark skin wood and bark forming a more complete body, large breasts and a cute butt, a slim seductive figure that rivalled Saza.

the body seemingly complete there was only one thing missing,

Answering his own question, the root which still held him, making him watch as a mass of wood from right before his very eye a face slowly formed one made from wood, familiar and oddly comforting, different yet the same.

The more it formed the more it slowly broke him. Cute, very cute like a girl his age, the very wood unwrapping from his arm moved away following to its body, fixing itself to it, the mistletoe bush that had continued to grow to form hair onto her head.

Slowly the body lowered itself kneeling before was him a naked newborn dryad, something he never thought he would see, eyes once close suddenly bursting open with a gentle glow of green.

A wide innocent smile formed on the naked dryad's face almost taking in a breath feeling airflow through her vine and root saying the only thing that came to mind in a moment like this.

"Merry Christmas!" she shouted.

her voice...her sweet voice just the same as he heard it before only more human-like, mature and refined yet keeping a sweet cuteness like before.

"N-Nitida?" he questioned to afraid she had completely forgotten him.

She blinked a few times but suddenly came alive, looking around the messy vine and root covered place, looking to her hand flexing them a little, and then back to Tripp, staring at her in disbelief.

A flash of emotional recognition sparked in those deep green eyes.

"T-Tripp?" she asked confused and even a little scared herself a gentle, greatly curved wood hand reach out for his face, just as he reached out for hers.

Silence in the cold dark room either one unable to believe if it was true that this was real.

Gentle touching one another face, her hand felt rough but soft just like her face seeing the wooden dents in them like on a tree, which completely confused him with an odd wonder.

She looked batter, even tho he like her last form this one felt more firm more stable than the mass of vines and pumpkins, her skin was darker her face and breast no longer that pumpkin orange before.

Her eyes were more gentle and refined, human like.

At that very moment, the two stared into each other eyes, doing what any other couple would do, who were cruelly separated by the rules of life.

They kissed wildly.

Soft lips against lip hand careering each other body, Tripp unable to resist brushing his hand through her grassy hair feeling the cute bump of mistletoe, feeling her soft breast pressed into his chest her grip was tight and powerful, he wasn't escaping for love or money.

Not that he would ever want to escape from such a loving death grip.

A soft green tongue pushed into his mouth, the taste of sweet honey filling his senses, a sweet tiny moan escaping the nature spirit, she pulled back a little a shaky look in her eyes but a wide smile on her sweet face

"This is real! I'm real! My Christmas wish came true!" She exploded with such radiant joy, her eyes watering tears almost forming.

"M-Mine too," was the only thing he could respond to, a shaky painfulness in his voice, fearful and desperate.

Every day his wish would see Nitida again to hold her in his arm, back at the giant Christmas try he wished it to.

Even back at the store the only thing he wanted for Christmas.

For his sweet plant girl, Nitida was back.

The two hugged again clawing at one another, Nitida was a hell of a lot stronger than when she was a pumpkin but he didn't care he take it all just for her.

He, for a better word, cried, knowing it chessey, he knew it was embarrassing but he didn't care, months of loneliness that sicken hopelessness he had at night believing she would never come back that he would forever believe that, that single night would be the last he saw her again.

She merely brushed his hair, her new core aching seeing her man like this, all the memories all the feeling that night.

Holding onto it, every time it would slip away she somehow grasp it, and why she never knew herself.

Now she finally did, the hazed dream was gone and she never believe she would reawaken right in front of her destined lover.

He finally stopped pulling away to wipe his eyes with a slightly embarrassing chuckle.

"I err needed that," he said, "I like your new look."

She beamed that widening excitement her bouncing just a little...making her breast jiggle.

"Really! I wanted to go for a more study form something that would last for decades, and my grassy hair!" she unwrapped from him moving to it, flowing the hair around to show him.

It looks silky smooth and honestly beautiful.

"Do you like the mistletoe? I heard it was a symbol of love at Christmas so I thought it would be perfect for-"

"It beautiful," he hushed her worry, hearing it in her voice, "and yeah nice touch, the holly bushes too?"

"Just something extra Christmassy," Showing off looking quite cute, "oh and the cute hollies like hairpins! Do you like it!?"

"Yeah, it's stylish," honestly he would have said anything good, feeling like goo or pouty before her, hell he didn't know how to feel, there were too many emotions inside him.

Most of them, joy, she saw the look on each face abruptly she spoke.

"Lady Gaia is looking down on us once again."

Confused he responded, "what do you mean?"

She had a smile tho it wavered feeling a little sad, maybe guilty.

"I really wanted to be done by Christmas, like, I t-tried my hardest to grow and become a full-fledged dryad, I could of become a lesser again but it hurt to leave you like last time, i-i just left that note...do you still have it?" she said he nodding pointing to the window she looked and saw it, and even the wrapped, a bitter smile on her face "I couldn't give you a real goodbye so I didn't, I just left, like a coward."

He had no idea what to say, her suddenly leaving him waking up learning she was gone even if he knew it still hurt but not that he could blame her.

Their romance was so sudden so powerful but so short it hurt.

He didn't know it hurt this much for her too, blinded by his own grief once again.

"But then something happened," she continued on he listens, "I was taken by someone powerful put me in that plant pot and took care of me, I think she called herself Madam Fortune, that something I sort of remember she the one who found me and nurtured me, telling me I had to be strong and wait, for my loved one would come for me, then I was given to another lady, the two seem to know each other, the Fortune lady telling her what to do, I think she told her about us!" she said making Tripp wondered, was that how madam mystery knew so much about him, maybe that why she knew what he truly wanted for Christmas, did these two ladies sort all this? "Then I was given to you, I could feel it," her hand gripped his tightly a starry look in her sweet eyes, "you voice your warmth it was so familiar yet so unknown, it wasn't until you poured that stuff I found the power to become something new, to become this new full-fledge me! I-i only wanted the best for you," she let go, leaning back on her knee showing off her new super alluring sexy body, "d-do you like it?"

"Y-You look stunned," he stuttered seeing the smile on her face.

"Thank you, it's so much better than the last form or any form I've ever taken, I always felt like I was falling apart, or going to fall apart at any second."

"I-I honestly don't care, you look cute before you look even more now I just," he lunged wrapping himself around her once again, he needed it wanting it, every part of him bled for her.

She merely smile holding him back tightly filled with her only desire.

Everything about him was the same as before, his scent, his kinda aura.

She couldn't help getting a little-

"You smell really freaking nice."

She stops feeling it, hearing that slow rising in his breath, a lustful excitement.

"Nitida."

"S-Sorry, it's my inner flower, being a t-true nymph everything felt new and...and...After everything I just really...Need you."

Pulling back a little surprise seeing her dark cheek darken even further, almost blushing In a way

"My yearning for you I-I can't control it, and I can feel yours for me."

"You can?"

"I don't know it's just a feeling deep inside me, but knowing you knowing how lonely you can get, I just want to love you."

Love, something he hadn't heard in a long time

Was this too soon? Either one didn't want to rush this to suddenly jump into this after so much time, they were nervous worried.

The two merely held one another after so long neither wanted to be apart just to keep this moment going forever, they quickly knew what they wanted no longer caring for anything.

They wanted, needed each other...They had to know this moment was real.

The root that had grown widely from the pot which helped create her responded to her whim, herself and Tripp moving to the bed, stuck there watching her with wide eyes the sense of power and control she had.

Confidence that he had never seen before in the inhuman girl.

Dropped suddenly to the soft best she quickly joined him, resting on top seeing her in the low light, the root and such before slowly began to wilt away turning into a tiny nothing, a part of him thankful for he had no idea how he was going to clean that up.

"Now my love are you going to lay there and admire my naked form or are you going to undress so we may finally, making up for the time spent apart."

He agrees, hastily removing his clothing she helped him raise his shirt seeing his bare chest she suddenly kisses him, the two embracing once another Nitida helping him along.

Her large breast was a soft but odd texture, her point nipple even was oddly green like her hair and the muscles inside her pussy, he would have to get used to.

Throwing the clothes to the ground he lost himself in her sweet fragrant smell, kissing touching he quickly rolled her onto her back.

Looming over her naked body she yielded her grassy hair with cute white berries spread across the pillow.

He could have stayed there, looking at her face staring endlessly into the beauty of it, Nitida blushing as his intent, some roots sneakily slivered to the bed holding his member putting it into position Nitida's hips moving, grinding teasing his tip at the edge of her entrance luring him in.

She wanted him, silently yearning for her hand wrapped around one another the root slowly ceased, it felt weird but nice in a way but it didn't give him what he wanted.

He wanted her.

"I-I'm putting it in."

"Yes, quickly before I lose it!"

So he did, with the help of those odd roots he thursted hard straight into her! Tight inner muscles parted for him both screamed out, Something he hadn't felt in a while made him sensitive, the lust and desire in the air were turning him on to no end.

However he cared a lot more about Nitida pleasure, he knew she wanted it to last so he did everything in his power to ensure it did.

Feeling legs cross over one another keeping him in, her body spasmed like his, gripping one another tightly.

It's been so long and...Wait, was this Nitida's first time?

"Are you ok!?"

"I'm fine, still forming the parts within me just give it a moment."

Laying there giving her a moment...Yet he could feel everything happening inside her, the tightening losing squirming within her fitting just right, it feels good, his cock being massaged by her.

Hot, wet Nitid just watched with a knowing smile.

"It feels nice right?"

"Y-Yeah."

More and more her insides flexed, undulating around him, tightening akin to a noose this familiar feeling before different from the past, both squirming against one another, rubbing against her warm yet soft odd body,"

"Hopefully I don't get splitters."

She chuckled at the joke, "there's only one kind of splinter I want," Nitida gracefully swayed her hips pushed in her legs giving him a hint, "thrust in you're ever your ready."

So he did, pulling out as far as she legs him just the tip laid inside her before thrust hardback within her a satisfying sound coming out their mouths. Before slowly dragging it out every part within her keeping him in.

Falling into a desperate pace, Tripp body slowly beginning to sweat oddly she did only her cheek grew more red letting him mount and fuck her like a wild animal.

Desperate to hear her moans needing to hear her scream in pleasure, his tip pushing as deep as it could go suddenly pressing on something deep within her

Nitida moved below, kissing holding one another every thin

fucking one another harder, in the painstaking effort to try and make the girl climax first, his own unexpected drew closer, much faster than he had expected.

Nitida noticed the pained look of trying so hard to please her while all she wanted was to please him, so would need to change that and ensure he enjoyed this.

"Nitida!" He grunted, a sudden tighten and teasing within her.

Silvering from the depth of her womb pushed themselves past her cervix to his dick, and gently wrapped around his dick gentle trying to take him in.

all while the sucking and pulsing consistently around him, he felt it before last time but this time it was more powerful less clumsy it only took the dark blushed grinning on her face to know she was doing this.

The dryad herself pushing herself trying to force him as deep a possible the twitching inside he growing more intense knowing he was close, she wanted, had to make him cum inside her.

It had been so long since she felt it, the seed of life bursting writing her.

He couldn't hold out and she noticed he was holding on.

"Don't hold back my love, filled me and mark me as yours."

That pushed him over the edge, as soon as he started

Nitida felt it instantly reacting by pulling him as deep as possible, inside began massing his cock even as it spurted endless filling her newly made womb, Tripp grunting loudly as the pleasure too over clawing into Nitida body.

The rapture of this moment.

Nitida in her own drunken pleasure held him desperately the two completely still while Tripp unloaded everything he could give to the hungry nymph.

All while she whispered softly into his ear lulling him into a peaceful sense of safety and tiredness.

###

Resting for...He had no idea he found himself waking in Nitida's arms, while she lovingly brushed his hair.

"Hey there Mr Tierd, enjoy the nap?"

"Yeah, it was good."

He found he was laying on his side not remembering when he took a nap he slowly sat up, Nitda quickly joining him by his side a sweet smile on her face.

"You ok?"

"I'm more than ok! I feel as if I'm going to bloom a flower."

He tilted his head.

"Dryad term, just means I'm happy," naked leaning against him.

The room was dark and a little cold it would have been more if Nitida wasn't so close, wrapping an arm around her feeling her warm.

"So, what do we do now?" Tripp questioned his mind fizzling out still from his intense orgasm.

"Well isn't it obvious!"

Tripp confusion on his face turned guilty, seeing that smile rising once again

"We should go out! Enjoy the snow go on a Christmas adventure!" she proclaimed childishly.

Thinking about it, he wouldn't mind that, honestly, anything she wanted to do he would do in a heartbeat, just to make her happy, deep inside him he still felt weird, a pain in his chest after so long.

He still didn't feel like she was actually here.

"Yeah that sounds fun, tho hopefully it's not as troublesome as Halloween."

"I won't be, I'll make sure not to punch any assholes in the face...Again," she giggled the memory coming back to both of them.

123456...9