The Not So Loner On Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There fuck her my love, making that succubus scream from your cock! Tame the beast and yank the leash."

He did again choking her getting more turned on by it than afraid.

"Yes fill me! Fill me, Tripp!"

Hearing a succubus helpless, desperately crying out his name pushing him over the edge, ready to pull back he was suddenly stopped by Nitida, grabbing him tightly.

The demoness looked back with a pain-filled expression so wondering why he stopped noticing Nitida a scary expression on her sweet face.

"W-What give seedling!? He was about to cum in me!"

Nitida the sweet innocent one had a dark evil smirk.

"We still have a bet, don't we? A winner needs to be made on who owns him right?"

Both had kinda forgotten about that enjoying this night way too much.

"Thrust into her, keep fucker her Tripp."

He was close and hesitant, a desperate plea in his eyes yet surprisingly merciless she didn't relent, seeing as he didn't move she did it for him, thrusting herself pushing Tripp right back into the demoness on the very edge of a climax, she couldn't fully complete until she felt his warm seed blast inside her, now denying this she tried thrust her hips back.

Hastily trying to make him cum, but with Nitida grip on him, it was impossible.

"Let him cum! I need to feel it in me again!"

"What do you want dear? Say it!" She spoke a hand grabbing his dick tightly stopping him from moving.

"P-Please," she spoke no fight at in at tall surprising Tripp, "fill this filthy little succubus."

"More! Scream it! Scream who is the winner this night! Who is the one who owns this human!" Nitida surprisingly and almost scarily declared, "who!?"

"You do Nitida! You do," Again she submitted.

Nitida, after all, the teasing annoying being interrupted by her butting in when they made love this was her own personal little revenge on she was revealing in, she wanted to take Tripp away from her, she wanted him all to herself.

Something about that really pissed her off.

"That's Mistress to you demon slut! Now go on! How does your pussy compare to mine? You know how he moans for me right?"

"I am no match for you! Nymph pussy is better M-Mistress, now please let him cum inside me!"

For all her fight when light then, on her knees ass in the age close to climaxing with a lash chocking the life out of her, she barely fought back. Every demon had their kink their weakness, this was hers.

Nitida seemed satisfied by the end turning back to her lover, "go ahead," she said to him finally legging go forcing him inside her once again with a powerful thrust of Nitida hips against his hitting her all the way to the best pushing him as deep as he could his head crushing against her cervix.

He finally...Came.

All while Nitida continued to whisper in his ear, the whole dam time.

"That's it, fill her! claim the hell bitch as yours! yank that lash! Give it what it wants!" she commanded him and he was all too eager to obey.

Her pussy tightening more than ever before almost crushing his dick all while he blasted his seed inside her.

She came the moment he came and yanked that lash.

His dick shoots ropes of hot seed filling the demoness womb once again with how much she had tonight she felt bloated, organising harden then she had in the last month, the air, the domination and finally fucking Tripp she almost mental snapped.

Instinctively Tripp thrusted a few more times getting just everything out of him, all while Nitida watch with sexual satisfaction.

Finally down they all fell, Saza to the end, Tripp on top of her falling onto her surprising soft bat demon wings, with Nitida falling with the hopeless madly felt do with all breathed heavily, the sweat wet yet soft bed a soft mew leaving Saza lips still feeling Tripp dick inside her, warm and fuzzy, Tripp was out of it with Nitida behind hugging him whispering still on how good he was just made this scene all the better.

Best night of his danm life.

In the drunken hew of the evening having no idea what time it was knowing at least, it wasn't 9 for they would of normally the fight work he felt done, they could have gone all night but right now, all of them felt satisfied or at least needing a break.

"You own me?" the only thing coming to his mind, making Nitida stop and smile a little.

"No no just part of the play, tho I kinda do, seeing how hopeless madly in love with me," closing in pressing her head against his, a sweet kiss of life on his tired lips, "Just as I am with you."

He smile at the finally pulling out of the blabbering succubus releasing her leash she just continued the lay there orgasming, both sat catching their breath.

"Unholy fucking hell," the demon finally responded calming down from her crazy orgasm left tired and breathless, "that was amazing, I don't normally go for the sub play but damn, that essence is so damn tasty I might grow addictive," she spoke turning hard to the tow, Tripp felt quite proud of satisfying a succubus tho knew he couldn't have done it without Nitid restoring him each time.

"Hey is an opening for a second girlfriend available?" she suddenly said catching both off guard, they're laying on the bed asking to be Tripp sound girlfriend...The man blush the dryad just tilted her head, "I promise I'll be loyal! It will be hardcore, succubi girlfriends are always wild!"

He didn't know what to think or what to say luckily Nitida said before him.

"No!" she suddenly hugged him tightly, "He mine! Maybe in a year I'll happily share him but until then not now!"

The succubus merely grinned at that answer.

"Shit I only have to wait a year? Worth it," she grinned relaxing naked on the bed, "now I'm going to relax you both can stay or go, fuck so more I don't know, I just need a to rest," she rubbed her groin, where her womb sat inside, a full dreamily look on her face.

"I would like to at least check the time for something, see if there left over pizza too I am a bit hungry."

Nitida merely smiled and nodded leaving to find her clothing, which was somewhere he was left to find his own stuff...among the messy sharing bedroom

"Hey," Saza said slowly, "thanks for helping me out, I would have been real hungry without you tonight," Tripp smiled as her answer which made her blush just a little, "just showing I can be grateful."

He just chuckled seeing the happy succubus tail free swaying behind her with her cute butt, looking cute tho something was on his mind.

"Do you really mean it?"

"Mean what? My gratefulness? I don't know how to tell you more-"

"No, no just that you wanted to be my girlfriend? Second I mean."

She look a little embarrassed but was able to keep that seductive persona she was known for.

"Honestly Tripp, I like you like a lot, your the only mortal guy who I've met and someone I get along with, and your situation is something unique, you have someone but someone won't mind sharing that what Nitida's kind does at times, I know eventually she won't mind sharing, so in a way yeah I really mean it, plus your jizz is so fucking good, ever guy has there taste and you're defiantly a favourite of mine, and to have that whenever I want? Just make me feel all weird, plus you free to use me whenever you want, and hey down the like I could introduce you to my friends."

Seeing the almost evil devilish grin, he grew new getting up and getting sorted she saw it immediately.

"Don't worry they are cool like me, I've told you about them remember?"

"I think I little we don't normally talk about that kinda stuff."

"well seeing as we've fuck and got everything out in the open I might be more inclined to tell you more about my personal life, seeing as I'm probably going to be seeing more of you and Nitida, consider yourself permanent guests here in this den of adulty, you both are a blast and to think I'll be getting along with a dryad, life can be funny."

he smiled knowing just what she meant, "it can be bud, it really can."

Soon finding him clothed Nitida returned all dress up too, well she didn't have her coat on just in that cute sweater standing there waiting while Tripp got sorted, finding his phone learning it was around 8:30, danm.

They had been fucking for almost 3 and a half hours.

"So Saza did you have fun!" Nitid more sweet nature bloomed letting Tripp finish up while they chat.

"Of course! Finally, I get to fuck Tripp, see how sappy he is now your back, Christmas are often boring so this one I know I'll at least remember...for a few years that is."

"Oh I know I'm never going to forget it, for obvious reason," she glanced back at him before continuing to talk with Saza.

Tripp was left to wonder not really getting much of a chance to explore her room, looking past the open curtain seeing the light from outside, the snow had stopped revealing a cold but peaceful place the light of the massive apartment block like Saza shining in the darkness.

The city could be quite beautiful in a way, pressing his hand on the desk he felt something weird, looking down he noticed something he'd never thought he would see.

A Christmas card, the fact an open pen was next to it with a perfectly made envelope meaning she didn't open it, she was making one for someone, he tilted his head grabbing it.

"Hey, Saza, who is this Christmas card for?"

tuning back to the girls who were still chatting, both hear him but looking his way, Saza getting up a little daze she noticed just what was in his hand, for the first time tonight she panicked seeing it.

"N-No one! It's for no one! Give it!"

She staged moving but nitid stopped her by simply doing the first thing that came to mind, jumping on her pressing her massive breast on her head into the bed.

he raised an eyebrow curiously as to what made her so crazy he popped open the card reading git.

Merry Christmas Tripp

Love Sazaladia xxx

His eye widen her full demonic name, he heard it once before when he asked, the whole knowing a demon name was only for certain types of demons very old ones in hell, the deepest floors of it.

"You got me a Christmas card?"

That when she stopped struggle, Nitida lifted herself letting her breath

"I...er," seeing all the attention on her caught red-handed her whole face turn red covering herself with her wings, "fine yes I got you one! But after that gift, you gave me I...had to do something

Both look in awe at the thoughtful succubus which only made her redder still hiding under her wings falling to the bed like a schoolgirl, "hell this is embarrassing! Just...leave...or stay over I don't care!" She laid back blushing hard no longer held by Nitida, she was rubbing her belly Christmas satisfied for tonight, "I need to rest."

"Already we'll get out your hair," Tripp suddenly said placing the card down.

He did have his own home after all and he had something to show Nitid who look eager to go to, she did look a little tired, 30 minutes till the firework show still in that post orgasmic bliss he suddenly realised and an idea came to mind, a perfect one.

The park might be far away but he knew somewhere that was closer.

"Well Nitida we should leave the sweet little succubus to rest, I have somewhere we need to go."

"Somewhere? Where!"

"I'll show you just let me get something to eat, I'm still hungry."

with that they were readily leaving the door Tripp grabbed the door handle taking one last look at the embarrassed succubus sill kind inside her wings.

"good night Saza and merry chritmas."

"goodbye and merry Christmas too!"

The succubus only grinned, "yeah, yeah merry Christmas or whatever, now let me sleep!"

With a chuckle from both of them, they slowly close the door and got sorted

###

After enjoying a few remaining slices of his pizza Nitida enjoy some of her own and relieving themselves seeing as they hadn't once since the break, some food and water in their system they were ready to go.

Leaving Saza to rest and relax in her den of lust Tripp and Nitida quickly turned to the snowy outdoors, arm in arm, going somewhere unknown, only Tripp knew a tiny smile on his face hoping not to be later.

Quickly checking his phone the time was 8:43, roughly 15 minutes, they could get there in time.

"So Tripp where are we going next? I hope it's not somewhere too exciting, I can see you're getting tired."

the sunken eye and achy body, making love to Nitida and then again with Saza even if it been two months it does really drain the body.

"Don't worry it shouldn't be too far but with everything that happened I feel we should end this night with a bang."

"W-We just had sex, and with a succubus, you already raring to go again?"

Almost face-palming himself, of course, his perverted plant with seeing it like that.

"no, no not like that just...Come with me, trust me you will love it."

Her green eye sparling with curiosity nodding along, they had a way to walk so Tripp had something on his mind something Nitida said back at Saza place, he can be open with her right?

"Something on your mind," jealous disturbing his thoughts, "What the matter."

"Nothing really it just...Are you really willing to share me?"

"Of course," she said that answer and the completely normal which surprised him a little, like what he just said wasn't so evening super important, she noticed the look, "I know how humans see that kind of thing but for nymphs, it's less problematic as Saza told you earlier why we are so willing to share our man, some can get posses," she hugged him tightly proving her point, "but often time one will share their man with her sisters if they didn't have any of there own,

"Still it was so sudden, we went and then we had a threesome then Saza out of nowhere wanting to also be with me and now this...I just got you back, it feels rushed weirdly."

"If it was any other I wouldn't have wanted it but you and Saza had made a bond if a small one, she may not sound it but she oddly truly cares about you which is almost unheard of for a succubus to be about a male, so I trusted her...please I felt she was a little jealous when she saw us together, happy in love, succubi are beings of lust, but some do crave that other L they proclaimed to despise so dearly if I do remember the one rule is to never get too attached."

"That sounds serious," he said having no idea demons had rules but for what, he know from hell there weren't but were made by the lord of hell himself and if you broke them you're fucked, Still Saza getting...That sounded impossible, "Wait seriously she's succubus they don't get jealous right?"

"Oh yes they can, it ago old fight between nymph and succubi when they both like a man, often times they fall to the nymph because we don't' suck out there souls, and even if she a succubus she still a woman, who can be quite envious creatures."

"That I can get at least," he said remembering how clingy she got when they had sex.

"You like that girl, don't you?" She suddenly said a seriousness to her voice that didn't sound worried or said, just curious.

"Only as a friend, she helps me through these two months while I waited for you I had expected it to be longer...I've changed Nitida, I'm trying to make friends I have a friend and it all thanks to you for getting me out my shell, and after earlier, the sex really does scramble the brain."

"It doesn't it, we sort of feel for one another when we first did it, easily we."

"There were other factors at least, I was crazy lonely and you were sweet kind and sweet, being with you and your endless wonder and optimism made me feel warm in a way, you wanted to spend time with me, you wanted me by your side, you liked me in your own way, that made me fall for you." bonus blushed hard trying to hide he just brushed her arm before carrying on.

Nitida looked out smiling leaning a head on his shoulder thinking of something that Tripp had no idea.

"I can learn to enjoy that succubus's company in time, it clear she is attracted to you," she notices his head-turning seeing his raised eyebrow of course making her nod, "I've never her of a demon getting a Christmas card for someone, lucky stud," she teases that infectious smile on her face only making Tripp blush, "tho I'm grumpy she tried to steal you away."

"She just being a succubus and besides she was never going to have me, I made a promise to wait for you didn't I?"

she glowed at his answer snuggling closer into his arm.

"It's fine if she does steal you away," she commented, fingers then wrapping around his, "I'll just come and steal you right back."

He chuckled softly on the cold winter night.

"You really are making me out to be some great guy, I'm just as-"

Suddenly her grip tightened almost painfully, it wasn't actually painful but enough for him to stop, she turned he found she was frowning hard.

"I do hope you weren't going to say anything mean about yourself because if you were I would be very cross," glaring dangerously making him dead silent, that kind of stare only a woman could give, "you've accepted me and the succubus so easily, and you treat us with kindness, even tho we are something more and dangerous, that is what we both are so attracted to you, that rare kind of human that makes creatures like us feel special, not all girls like the nice guy but some supernatural girls certainly do and your manhood is quite a splendid thing too, so that's a happy bonus."

Looking to his giddy happy Dryad all too happy to share him, Tripp was left to think about it

2 girlfriend? That would be crazy, the fun and sweet Nitida there for when he needed emotional support, and Saza the wild crazy girl for when he want to feel something real, feel something primal, the kind girl to bring a little danger into his life.

maybe in time, he could fall for Saza knowing she was more social and kinder than other succubi, from what Tripp had been told, the thought of next Christmas, altogether made him feel warm.

With a tiny smile on his face, Nitida watch with her own, the two carried on into the night ready to find whatever come their way.

###

"So we're returning to the creepy forest? I don't find it creepy however your the one that calls it such."

The two had carried on Tripp in a bit more of a rush they only have five minutes

"Yeah there's a place I wanted to show you, but we need to hurry."

"Hurry?"

"Yeah there's something I want to show you once we get there but we need to head there soon, I think we spent a little too much time with Saza, hopefully, we won't be late."

She didn't care, with that finding the safest entrance to the eerie forest looking up at the moment seeing there up high his target. Anyway Tripped pulled out his phone turning on the flash light function, seeing as they would need to rely on that and not the street lamps.

They headed inside, Nitida an excited look on her face.

Traversing the forest was a lot easier than he would think, luckily everything wasn't so overgrown and if it was Nitida could literally move them with her power of nature, having a sexy stunning body wasn't the only advance, seeing that cute smile when she first used it surprising Tripp.

If the trail got too wild or too wooded, a single sway and flick of her wrist and the bushes would part of them, it made travelling through a lot easier, there was a natural path, however, it didn't go anywhere near this area.

"So where are we going?"

"It should be somewhere around here, some place I read about only, figured I wanted to know a little more about this place."

"And?"

"I didn't get many just old houses forgotten to side as everything grew and grew, I was right about the woodcutter tho, however, what happened I have no idea."

"Spooky."

"Indeed."

They moved silently through the creepy forest only being here one other time figuring why not it certainly had some eerie vibe but having Nitida with him made him feel a lot freaking better, she was a badass nature spirit she could protect him if shit goes wrong.

1...456789