The Note Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you the bagel lady?" Not really an employee, a contractor, she delivered bagels all over downtown. Alway came early, fresh when they arrived for work.

She nodded, "Si! Yes! Rosario! I deliver Tuesday Thursday!" and that was good to know. The Monday bagels were often plain, uninteresting. But Tuesday there were poppy seed, raisin, even onion!

"I'm Jake! You bagels are the best!" and he put a friendly hand on her shoulder, no higher than his nipples, she really was short.

"Gracias! Now, let me see!" so Jake unzipped, tugged his pants over his hips, let them fall. No underwear and his cock was already leaking.

She took it in hand, considered it from one angle, from the other.

"Grande!" and a smile! Jake smiled back, put one hand on her generous breast, squeezed through her shirt. She took his hand off! but stripped her stretch-fabric shirt over her head, tossed it on the floor. Took both his hands, placed them over her nipples, munged them around.

Jake got the message, he began a vigorous massage of her tit-flesh, squeezing and tweaking, making her half-close her eyes. It had been a while? She had her hand back on his cock, started stroking. When he was fully hard she knelt, Jake having to let go of her glorious breast. She put his dick between her impressive breasts and squeezed them together with her own hands.

It was a little dry; she popped him out, slurped him up and slobbered. Put him back between, pressed them together again, her nipples almost meeting. A lewd image, two dark brown nipples sticking fully an inch out, touching and rubbing against each other as his hips involuntarily thrust his cock in her chest-pussy.

"Jesus!" and he was already near, this was new to him, her culture sure had some neat ways of going about this!

She felt him stiffen, clench and said "No! No! Adentro!"

She knew the rules; he had to cum inside or it didn't count! Jake plucked himself from her tits, grabbed fleshy handfuls of breast and tugged her up to a standing position.

How to do this? Not standing; her cunt came barely to his mid-thigh. She had a better idea. She stripped off her cotton panties, flung them down with her shirt. Sitting back on the floor she folded her legs, put an arm around each knee and lay back, spreading her gaping sex. Meaty! Wet! Brown lips and pink slit! Presented for him to fuck! Her generous brown tits poking between, deformed by her knees, those nipples sticking out to the sides crazily, infuriatingly sexy.

Jake knelt, positioned his hips near hers, held himself with one hand and bracing the other next to her head he got his cock to her wet hole.

"Apúrate! Apúrate!" and he could hear people arriving outside the server room. In fact Pete had finished cumming in his girl, her squeals clearly audible above the fan noises, and she was collecting herself to leave.

So, Jake hurried up. Re-wetting his cock on her slick cunt lips he got the tip to her vulva, slid slowly in. Once seated, her eyes shining, he started stroking into her strong hips.

"Ah! Ah! Glorioso!" She was liking it, her eyes already rolling in her head. She'd arrived hot and ready, treated sex like a fun activity. Fast and furious! That was the key here.

Jake levered his body up and down, using his full length to impale her vagina, fill it to the limit and Bump! She flinched each time he impacted her cervix, her legs spasmodically clutching together, squeezing his hips. She'd relax and he'd do it again!

"Fucker! Fucker!" and she was rocking on the floor, her back curved, her strong stomach muscles ridged, her face in a grimace.

"Fuck you! Fuck that cunt! Fuck your Spanish cunt! Take my baby batter!" He inflamed himself with sex-babble, anything to get his libido fully in gear, it didn't matter much what.

"Pound me! Salchicha rosado!"

He pounded her with his pink sausage, hit her clit hard with his pubic arch, mashed his sausage through her vagina into her cervix, fucking her, fucking her right to her womb.

With a cry of Ahhh! he began filling her body with his semen, a small woman but a big vagina, taking all his semen, keeping it all inside, her legs wrapping around his hips, pulling him into her, holding his dick tight so she could have all his sperm, all his babies.

Her face turned dark and tears dripped from her eyes, so intense was her insemination orgasm.

She unclenched, with wobbly legs let him go, with one hand pushed at his face, made him get off of her.

"Dios mío! You are a fucker! Damn!" She got her legs under her, stood, scooped up her shirt and struggled into it.

Jake fetched her panties, offered them to her. She took them, grinned, stuffed them into his shirt pocket.

"Do you have a note for me?" Jake had one; she did too, folded, pink paper, some fancy stationery.

On the way out Jake gave Pete a high-five, smiling. "Thanks for the room!" "No problem, bro!"

Back at his desk Jake was surprised to find a note already there. But, he had a note in his hand, passed on from Rosario?

Of course; every note he passed to a fuck-buddy got put on someone's desk. He'd be putting Rosario's on a desk. Likewise the ones other people received, had to end up somewhere. The game had been growing, the company numbered maybe three hundred people. By now the notes were flying everywhere, it was only a matter of time and he'd get one back.

Who had left it? He'd never know.

Opening it, it said "Supply Closet, Wednesday 4PM."

Fuck. His note to Rosario had said "Foyer, Wednesday, 4:30" Those two places were halfway across the floor! He'd have to make it a quickie to get all that done.

Part of the excitement, I guess! Anyway he could just pass it on if need be, put that note on another desk. Let somebody else have his fuck-date.

But he wasn't going to do that.


Three forty-five Wednesday and he was due in the supply closet for a meet-and-fuck! Then dash to the foyer, see who Rosario had passed his note on to.

He made a show of needing another pen, this one out of ink! Nobody was fooled; his office mates had been haring off for sudden appointments all week. They knew he was heading off to fertilize one of their colleagues. Two of them, they didn't know that!

The supply closet door was open a crack. He pushed in, closed it behind him.

Dark in here! But somebody was already here, fumbled around, found him, pressed themselves to his body. Clutched him like an octopus, arms and legs wrapped around and face pressed up to kiss him!

Naked! Totally naked! He could feel her bare arms, back. Butt! Legs! She let go, dropped to the floor and began pawing at his clothes.

While she stripped down his pants he slipped out of his shirt, just the top two buttons then over his head! Naked too. She climbed back aboard, resumed tongue-fucking his mouth.

He took full advantage of a naked horny woman in a fuck-frenzy, ran his hands down her back, cupped her butt. Grabbed her thighs, hiked her up higher, she was tall! She had to bend her neck to keep kissing him.

But now, his cock had a chance to find her slit. It was hairy, hot, wet. Drippy! He fumbled, tried to get a hand down there to direct his wildly rigid rod where it needed to be. She pushed his hand away, found his cock, bent it to her socket. Humped down, hard! Got him wedged into her tight pussy hole.

Resuming her thrashing, wriggling, her whole body into this fuck thing. Her modest breasts slipping against his chest, her nipples searing lines across his pecs. Her mouth on his, biting, sucking, licking. He put out his tongue and she slurped it up like a lamphrey, latched onto it with suction, tried to swallow it whole.

He didn't mind; his dick was inside her body, between her hips, engaged with her ribbed vagina. She used her muscles, her Kegels, clutched at him, enticing him, wanting him further inside.

He stepped forward, found a shelf, got her butt just parked on it. She widened her legs, fumbling, knocking stuff over, got each foot on something, on a cabinet, on another shelf, spread wide. Put both hands to his butt and presssssed his hips to hers, making him fuck her cunt with his cock fully, getting him all inside.

He didn't reach bottom! She had vagina to spare! Glorioso! What a girl! This was gonna be fun.

But it had to be fast, he had only a few minutes which she seemed on board with.

He started in rough, banging her sweet sex with his own, athletically hammering her crotch with his junk. She gasped with each impact, her knees flailing back and forth, getting into the helpless-fuck-doll victim thing.

"Gawd! Take me, you monster! Fuck this bitch! Don't let up! I'm your fuck machine!"

He didn't; he got into a rhythm, hips angled just right to extract then plunge! Straight into her, sliding frictionlessly into her body, feeling her contract around him, clutch at his dick on the way out, squeeze on each return.

"Huh! Huh! Huh! Cum in me! I'm cummmmmmming!!!"

She convulsed hard, her torso thrashing, knees flailing, her butt off the shelf now, banging him back! He picked her up by the thighs again, got her fully mated, started into his ejaculation thrusts.

"Fucker! Fill me! Fill me! You cunt-fucking girl-breeder! Shit! Shit!"

She went silent, clutching him, arms grabbing and flailing and holding him as he bred her, filled her with his semen, got her cervix drenched in his little swimmers.

She just held on now, periodically convulsing, getting her full cunts-worth of fuck, being his sex victim, a sack for his dick fluids.

"Gawd. You fucker. Gonna have your baby for sure! Twins maybe!"

Jake let her thighs go, she got her feet on the floor, leaned on the shelf, breathing hard. He fumbled for her, offered a note. She took it, felt around on the shelf, handed him one back.

Time to go! Jake pulled up his pants, stepped back, felt for the door. Opened it a crack, slipped out.

That was awesome! Would like to do that one again! A real fighter! So energetic!

But who was it? He'd likely never know.

Trotting down the hall toward the lobby, he noticed a large slimy wet smear on the fly of his pants. Damn. Gonna have to keep a clean pair at work from now on.


The lobby was empty but for the receptionist. Normally visitors came early, and hardly ever on Wednesday. She was bored, going through some routine maintenance on her computer. He saw a book, a nail file on a tray under her desktop.

She looked up. "You for me?" Jake wasn't sure, was it a coincidence that his chosen location happened to have a regular employee stationed there?

Oh! Rosario had read the note, left it here. Whether she quite understood the game or not, this was his arranged date.

"Sure! I'm game! We gonna do it back there? On the counter? In the doorway?"

Jake had gotten pretty brazen after the coffee shop. Fucking in the doorway of a fortune 500 company, for all the world to see? Why not!

She wasn't having that, not quite ready to be the floorshow for the groundskeepers trimming the hedges surrounding the parking lot. She had another idea.

"Back here!" and behind her station there was a little room. In there, a machine for making badges. A wiring panel. A board with about a hundred keys on hooks. The usual.

No door but no problem. Nobody could quite see back here, it was designed that way.

In fact, she had a rolled-up pad on a shelf, took it down and unrolled, flung it out on the floor.

"Lay down! I'm gonna ride you!"

That was new; Jake was up for nearly anything now. He dropped his pants; she took them, disgusted by the smear on the fly, gave him a searching look. He shrugged. "Double booked today!"

"You gonna be able to do this?" For answer he stroked his slimy cock, slitch! Slitch! and it got straight.

"For you honey, no problem!" and she was a honey. Chosen for her skills but also her attributes, an upper-tier company liked to present well, paid extra for staff that could also be out modelling somewhere.

She unhooked her skirt, put it on that shelf. No underwear, was that normal for a receptionist? What kind of treatment did visitors expect here?

She didn't stop there, unbuttoned her blouse, shucked out of it. Turned so he could unhook her bra, dropped it over her shoulders and turned back.

"Wow!" and she had the most amazing tits. Round, pert, then a little conical finish, topped by amazing pink puffy nipples!

She giggled. "Guys always like them. My best feature!" and that was a lie, her hips were her best feature. Like a snow-bunny, round and strong, glutes like an athlete. A gap between her thighs, maybe as wide as Jake's hand!

"Let's go; my break is in twenty minutes!" so Jake sat, arranged himself on the pad on his back. She straddled him, crouched, grabbed his dick and aimed it at her cooch. Down in one smooth motion, she was a cowgirl expert, impaled herself on his manhood effortlessly.

"Oooh. I'm gonna be sore later." and she started humping him. Straight back, upright posture, like a dressage rider on horseback, all poise and grace. Up and down smoothly, doing squats like she could do them forever.

Jake's cock gave her full points for style.

"Damn girl! You are a professional fucker!" and she smiled.

"Worked Las Vegas right out of school! Been on maybe a thousand cocks in my time."

So, a real professional girl! Whatever floated her boat, Jake wasn't gonna put anybody down for their life choices.

She got herself damp, then wet, then sopping.

"Honey? I got maybe six-seven strokes left in me, then I'm gonna pop like a firecracker. You ready?"

And he was; the vision of this perfect fashion-model woman with the stupendous tits, perfect abs, adorable belly button. God-fucking-damn amazing hips. Even her bush was trimmed and curled!

Three, four, five and he was on the edge, holding back, gonna cum only after she did, like a gentleman.

Six, seven and there she went, suddenly wet, pussy clutching at him like the mouth of some sea creature, wet and salty and toothless, trying to swallow his dick whole. Her shoulders bent, her face turned red, her tits flushed an even cuter shade of pink! She put both hands on his chest, braced herself, shuddered.

He blew it, began pulsing in her cock-socket like he'd been holding it back all week, his balls clenching so hard they hurt. His semen spurted into her vagina, streamed from her vulva, dripped down his cock like wax on a burning candle, thick wet blops leaving thick tracks, her cunt scraping it down on each stroke then he'd ejaculate more on the upstroke to drip down again.

They went on for too long, long slow strokes, her shudders, his cum-pulses, pooling on his bush, getting him truly slimy and smelling like a stud farm.

She settled down, rested on him, feeling his stiffie impaling her vagina.

"Pretty impressive! But I gotta go on break, I gotta pee wicked bad!" Got her feet under her, stood like a gymnast in one fluid motion. Tensed her abdomen, plooped another wad of semen on his belly. Smiled, did a little hip-wiggle, just for his benefit, look at my jizz-filled cooch!

Jake smiled back, rolled over and found his pants. She handed him a wad of tissues, so he could mop up his pooled sex slime. Got that about halfway clean. Slipping pants on, the jizz-wet showed through instantly, now a map of South America on his crotch.

She was slipping into her bra, and Jake felt disappointment at those nipples going back into storage. Helped her fasten up, handed her the blouse, careful not to use his jizzy hand.

A peck on the cheek, "That was fun!" and she traded notes, was out of there, fastening her skirt, leaving Jake to roll up the mat and put it away.

On the way back up to his floor he felt a slime trail making it's way down his leg under his pants. Got as far as his shoe, he was sloshing a little when he got back to his cubicle.

"Did you forget the pen?" and his cubicle-mate had on a big grin, sure he hadn't even thought of pens the whole time he was gone.


This note was interesting: observation deck, 8PM Friday! Receptionist had plans to start the weekend big! He left it on the desk of a contractor, a gym rat, all muscles and chiseled good looks. A family man, but what did that matter? This was a game.

His note had been much less ambitious: Loading Dock, Thursday, noon. It was empty at noon, and plenty of shipping containers, pads to use for comfort. He hoped it didn't take too long, he hated missing lunch.

Since he'd tupped two girls today, he had given out two notes. This whole thing was snowballing! Of course he could just stage them, date them a few days away or even a week. But no, he'd said Thursday and Friday, he remembered that even two days had seemed like too long. This game was addictive!

Work went well, the job seemed so much easier these days! No problem was too big, when you had free pussy waiting for you every day. He dealt with the panicked agents, their printer problems, told them to turn it off and on again and whoops! it works now, thanks goodbye! Instead of being frustrated or cynical, he just laughed, glad it was so simple to solve.

On the way home he considered: what was the end game here? Sure, lots of sex, lots of creampies, it was wonderful. But there were consequences. Most of the time, most women weren't ovulating, it wouldn't come to anything. And they could write their notes any way they liked, keep safe or get knocked up, whatever. But that wild-card, the note dropped on your desk, well that was Russian Roulette! She might get scheduled for a dangerous day!

She could always pass those notes along. Yeah, she'd likely do that. Unless she wanted the three points, but who would risk pregnancy for points? He shrugged it off; this was a game after all, a sexy fun game. And her body was her own, she could certainly do as she pleased with it.


The loading dock was silent, still. Packing material strewn about, they were supposed to keep it tidy but there must have been a rush. His footsteps resounded in the large room, tall enough for trucks to back up to the big doors, metal and uninsulated. Loud!

"Hello?" and he heard that female voice from outside. Going to the big door, there was an athletic woman in brown shorts, a brown short-sleeved shirt, a brown baseball cap. A delivery driver!

"I don't work here, but can I help you?" He could certainly sign for a package, to help a girl out.

"I got this note left on my dashboard? It said to show up here. A pickup?" She offered him back the note, in his handwriting, that he'd given the mystery woman in the supply closet.

Embarrassed, Jake was at a loss how to explain.

"You, I, um. There's this game going on? We pass notes around, our colleagues arrange random meetups. Somebody thought it would be fun to include someone from outside?"

She grinned. "I don't mind! I like games. So what do we do? Play twenty questions? Who likes you better, your Mom or your Dad?"

"Um, well. This is a more physical game."

That stumped her. "Not gonna play soccer in here? What kind of physical game? Wrestling?" She looked at him doubtfully; she could clearly pin him in seconds if it came to that.

"Uh, personal games. Intimate games. A contest for the highest score by the New Year's party?"

That definitely interested her. "Intimate? Like, spin the bottle?" She looked ready to kiss him on the spot.

"More. Like, intercourse."

"You mean, a fuck-game? Wow. Wow. You guys in commercial are real wildcats. Wow."

Jake had gone too far. "I'm sorry, they really shouldn't have put that note in your truck. You had no way of knowing? Not fair to ask you..."

"No, no problem! I'm up for a fuck! You look pretty sweet, if you got half what it looks like you are packing, no problem! Do we do it here? In my truck? You got a condom?"

Whew. Lots to explain.

"No condoms! That's the rule, it could get me kicked out of the game. And after, we have to exchange notes. New notes, we write and give to the other person! Then we each drop that note on another person's desk, or, um, dashboard. Then they show up, then the game goes on from there?"