The Note Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was news. Now he was sorry he'd not seen more of her! It sounded like she'd pulled the short straw on life. A hard row to plow, he'd have been glad to plow her a time or two more if it helped her bear up!

"Tiffany, you are hooked into all the gossip, do you know who the mystery stockroom gal is? Nobody seems to have ever seen her in the flesh!"

He's felt her in the flesh, fucked her but it was dark in there, he didn't even know what color her bush was. She had one, a very hairy cooch but that didn't help identify her. You can't go around peeking in girls' panties. Not unless you have a Note!

"Isn't she a riot! She always passes her Notes on to somebody insane! A delivery girl! The AC repair lady! A landscape contractor, she didn't even speak English! The IT exec from the Albuquerque office, she was very confused! On board now, and a very enthusiastic player, cums twice or three times a quarter just to play! Once, the CEO's wife! Imagine!"

Tiffany was indeed connected, but even she could not identify the frantic fucker who haunted the office supplies. Oh well, it was her own business, she wanted to remain anonymous.

The HR head was tapping on a microphone, speaking too close, getting a squeal. That quieted the room anyway.

"Time to announce the scores! The winners in the first annual Note Game!"

That got applause! He'd said First Annual, that meant they were going to play again? Jake felt a thrill. Anonymous sex never got old.

"To complete the tally, all the notes turned in to floor managers were counted by an independent auditor."

Jake knew, that was the HR head's boyfriend. He was very gay, thrilled and scandalized that straight people could be so naughty! Excited to be a part of it.

"Then every woman in the company was provided a pregnancy test last week. They all peed on the stick! Those that came up positive had a blood draw and a DNA test!"

That got an ooooh! from the audience. God bless the ladies, half the men here would faint if they had to give blood.

"So we know the father of each of our lucky ladies. Remember, that adds a further three points to their score, and three more for the sperm donor!"

Applause, yes, everybody remembered that. Were super aware of that. A big part of the thrill that came from cumming irresponsibly into a colleague's cunt. Why creampies were always so big.

"This year our fertile females have conceived forty-five pregnancies! In excess of the normal fifteen or sixteen that demographics predicts."

Indeed, married couples normally fucked up a good batch of babies every year. Human nature.

A grump from planning raised his hand. There was a groan; he always had some tedious point to make.

"Yes? Oscar?"

"Isn't this a disaster for our annual performance numbers? Isn't it going to tank the next quarter when productive employees become a burden, quit contributing to the bottom line?"

Booooh! Nobody liked Oscar. And now he seemed to be threatening the very foundation of the Note Game!

The HR head held up a hand, quieted the crowd.

"No, no, Oscar has a point. Here's the facts, laid out plain. HR conceived of the Note Game last spring, as a desperate attempt to prop up decaying morale. Our productivity, employee retention, customer satisfaction were circling the drain. An existential crisis for the Company!

"Once the Note Game went into operation, this turned around almost instantly. Numbers are up across the board! Customer satisfaction is through the roof! Not just those participating; every person who interacts with a Game contestant reports an improved outcome. Every employee in the company has seen their numbers improve, but for one or two, for other personal reasons."

Probably people like Patty, facing existential crises of their own.

"I'm here to report, HR is vindicated! They were tasked with improving morale, and boy they did!"

Thunderous applause! Even the spouses, the boyfriends and girlfriends were smiling, cheering! Their satisfaction increased too, as their mate's unmet urges and fetishes got fed their relationship improved! No more resentment, frustration. Just yummy sexy orgasms for everybody!

"And now, ladies? Everybody, please welcome our proud mommas and future mommas to the stage!"

From a room on the side a parade of women came and lined up. All those bulging bellies, women who'd become fertilized in the past year. Women who were expecting but not yet showing. Even two women holding their little bundles of joy, wrapped in pink or blue blankets with the Company logo prominent!

"These ladies have embraced the spirit of the Note Game in a way that should make us all very proud. They've given of themselves, the best they had to give! And were rewarded with generous maternity leave, child care allowances and employment guarantees!"

More applause, folks were usually very supportive of motherhood. These ladies seemed to represent the best of them, happy and centered, shining faces, laughing with each other, stroking one anothers' bellies and proclaiming over their fecundity!

"And now, third place! Our new Services Concierge, with a total score of two hundred sixteen! Rosario! Please come up to the podium!"

And there she was, beaming, giving high-fives to guys as she went up through the crowd to the podium. The HR head handed her an award check, got their picture taken, and she went down the line of execs being congratulated. When she got to the Comptroller she stopped and gave him a very wet, very lewd kiss. With his wife looking on! Beaming! Then she kissed the wife too, to her embarassment and the hilarity of the crowd. She walked to join the moms, leaving the woman blushing but smiling.

"Second place, we had a hard time with this one. By points it was a lady of considerable commitment and talent! But she was a contractor so had to be disqualified. With two hundred twenty eight points, Eliza the delivery driver!"

Eliza stood from her table by Jake, waved to the crowd, accepted her applause, smiling, good natured about it all. She'd done it for the joy, not for a check. All good.

"So the second place award, at two hundred twenty five points, including eighteen pregnancy points! Goes to Pete from IT! Pete, get up here!"

Thunderous applause from the ladies in the crowd; good-natured laughter from the guys. Pete went up beaming, got his check and picture, his handshakes, then went down the line of very pregnant ladies and kissed six of them, patting their bellies and exchanging personal remarks.

"And the one you've all been waiting for, First Prize and our New Year's Note Game winner, with three hundred eight points! Including sixty three pregnancy points! Is Jake from support! Jake, you are our winner!"

Jake stood, amazed, looking around like he couldn't believe it. The crowd went wild, a standing ovation, cheers and hurrahs! and a round of For He's a Jolly Good Fellow! And he got his check and his picture, shook all the hands in a daze.

Went to stand by the pregnant women but got mobbed, twenty-one of them in every state of gravidity surrounded him, kissing him, tonguing him, cupping his balls and grinning! Putting his hand to their bellies, to their tits, to their crotches! Marsha and Mary Lynn! The executive intern Macy, twenty now and holding a little boy, proudly showing her brat to Jake, letting him hold the little squeaker, her leaky nipples leaving wet spots through her sports bra!

Three ladies from accounting, all in their second trimester, a baby derby, it was gonna be a strain covering their absence, their department would be gutted for some months but what a wild weekend that had been!

And Eliza, standing and applauding, tears on her face, clapping and cheering, hooting Jake! My man! You go stud! Knock them bitches up! His ring on her finger, never so proud of her fiance, gonna give him a special award tonight after all the festivities!

"That's it for this year folks! Enjoy the party! Thanks for all you've done to make this a great year! And remember the Second Annual Note Game contest begins on the third! Look for the email! Thank you and good night!"