The Note Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure! I know a Portuguese place, the best Caldo Verde!"

"Bernardo's? I know that place! Pastéis de Nata! Yes! Let's go!"

Eliza was going to drive, she had a hatchback and the place wasn't far, they could ride together and she'd drop him back after. They had to search a little to find her car, the lot had filled up. Once they reached the spot, Eliza stopped Jake, took his arm.

"Thanks for being there for Martha. That was cool of you. You made this a special day for her."

"I like to think it's a special day any time I entertain a woman!" Kidding, he was really a little embarrassed.

"No, really. I think you're a great guy. A thoughtful, considerate man, a rarity. I don't want to miss out on any of that, I think I could be good for you too."

They kissed, embraced, content to be together in a parking lot outside a zoo engaged in a public display of affection. Kept kissing, far longer than was conventional, some teens called in passing Get a Room! and My turn Next!

Got hot and heavy, then Eliza was leading him around to the back, opening her hatchback. Pulling him down inside, dropping the back seat to make room. Pushing him onto his back, climbing on top. Opening his pants, pulling his sticky cock out, stroking him hard.

Edged up over his hips, raised up, pulled her panties aside and fitted him into her body. Settled down slow and easy, letting Martha's slime ease the way.

"Mmmmh. See? You have something left for me. Considerate. Not many men would do this for a girl they just met a few days ago."

He didn't understand what she was going on about, but he sure understood her warm clutching cooch loving up his dick. Let her do all the work, she was doing this for both of them today, showing him how she felt. He accepted her gift of sex and affection, showed his appreciation.

"I'll always have something for you. I see you; I want you. Your body, your sweet smile."

"My tight cunt."

"Your tight cunt. Your abs; your strong hips, broad shoulders, that neck! I could nibble on your neck forever."

She bent, let him prove it. Sighed, breathed deep, let him love her up in her favorite way.

"I'm gonna cum. You just sit still, let me, I know you're out of gas."

That would work, he could indulge a woman, a friend, no ego to bruise in that department. Except it wasn't gonna go that way. Once she had jacked in he knew it would end in some kind of orgasm, she did that to him, it was automatic.

He waited her out, arching her back, sliding her hips forward and back, rowing the boat, feeling his stiffness inside her, bending and stroking her insides as she moved on him. She tensed, up and down a little and came.

So he came; just like that, she was cumming and that was exciting, that was just right so his cock pulsed, didn't have anything to give, he was indeed out of gas but not out of love and erotic affection. She felt him pulse, opened her eyes, smiled.

"You horndog! Not an hour ago you blew your entire load inside a virgin cunt, just raped the shit out of poor Martha! And now, you're cumming in the back of a cheap-ass car, in full view of the highway, inside a woman who thinks she loves you."

That was awesome, that made his heart swell to hear. His cock jerked, came some more, getting a little Hmmmm out of her.

"Does that mean what I think it means?" She was teasing, just saying she loved him made him cum.

"Uh huh. I think I love you too. Even if I don't quite yet, we spend more time together, get to know each other better and it's pretty much a sure thing. I'm gonna fall for you, hard."

She wriggled her hips, felt him slipping out of her.

"Not that hard." so he reached up, tweaked her nipple through her knit top.

"Where do we go from here?"

"Bernardo's!"


Sunday Eliza was busy, he didn't ask because her business was her own. No problem, Jake had a note-date at a movie theatre. He found the place easy enough, near work but across the railroad tracks, a little worried about the neighborhood, run-down.

And when he walked up it was obviously a porn theatre. Half-naked women and men in abstract posters, doing things to each other and even some animals.

His note said the back row, two o'clock showing of Gone with the Wind. Not the famous one, from the poster inside this one seemed to involve a threesome with two black guys and a peroxide huge-titted blond. And some home appliances. Hm.

He bought his ticket, found his way to the right room. Let his eyes adjust to the dark, some ads for condoms running now, the main event still ten minutes away.

Three people in the back row already. Two sitting together, probably not his date. And yup, they were already involved, hands in each other's laps. When she bent over and started sucking on something, that clinched it.

The third was a short black-haired woman, nice tits, showing off in a fuck-me top that was hardly more than a band around her nipples. Her shoulders, belly were visible, some padding, probably a nice soft armful!

Jake started moving down the row, got as far as her, Excuse me! and got past her, sat down in the next seat.

"Hi! I'm Jake! I have a note for you!" Straightforward and plain, probably the best approach. No beating around the bush!

She smiled, clearly his date. Dug in a handbag, came out with a folded bit of paper, a gum wrapper! He pocketed it, handed over his note. He'd upgraded, Martha's darling stylish note had shamed him into upping his game. It was a business-card sized note in a little envelope. She paid no attention, just stuffed it into her bag, snapped it shut.

"Hi! I'm Chiana! Glad to meecha!" and she held her limp hand out, shook with him.

"You come here often?" and that was a dumb opening line, clearly this location was a challenge for the Note Game, a risky venue meant to be titillating.

"Sure! Every Sunday! My usual date is out of town so I thought, why not try somebody new! This Note thing is the shits. You done many chicks yet?"

A live wire! This time the risk, the out-of-his-comfort-zone aspect wasn't going to be the venue, but the woman. A swinger? A party girl? She operated at a different level than he did, sex and adventure was a routine part of her life.

"This is, let's see, my seventh? Eighth?"

"Almost a virgin! I've done hundreds of guys, not in the game, just, you know, I party, go to the clubs. Have a big bed back at my place, share it with my roommate! We bring guys back, have a few drinks, do the nasty! Sometimes both of us together! Guys really like having some variety, she's Asian, a tiny little cute thing! Sucks like a hoover! Darling tits, got these big hoop piercings! Guys love to pull on those, really twist her titties! You like titty piercings?"

And now she was pulling down her top, showing Jake her tiny silver bars, little heart-shaped caps. Honestly, it did look cute. Jake said so.

She smiled, tucked her tits away.

"It's starting! You don't mind if I get my engine running first! Watch with me until the first guy blows, then I'll do you, I'll be wet by then."

So they watched the movie. The plot was something about a fan salesman, something about his fans just blew the clothes right off a girl. The third time going door-to-door the homemaker was the peroxide blond with the tits, this had to be the big sex scene.

He blew her clothes off; she sucked his dick. Her husband came home, pretended to be mad but then joined in. At that point the plot ended and the show began. The music turned to something jazzy, slick. The dialog was just Shit! and Suck me! and Bitch! and heavy breathing.

Chiana was watching like it was an Oscar performance. One hand up her tit-tube, pulling at one of those silver bars. The other hand in her lap, fingering her clit through her panty hose. Then she switched to Jake, started rubbing the front of his pants. Felt him growing in there, got interested.

"Hey! You should be in the movies! One of those Woodmen! You got the dick for it!" and she unzipped him, reeled him out. Felt the weight of him, began stroking, just watching him get stiff.

Once he was hard, she did what the other lady had done, leaned over and just sucked him in. Began to slobber and bob, not trying to get him off, just getting him slick so she could mount him.

Jake thought, she likes porn movies, why not get into the whole thing.

"Chiana! You dirty whore! Dirty porn whore! Suck me off! Suck me with your fat porn-star lips!"

She pulled off with a Shluck, grinned at him. Happy he was getting into the whole thing!

"OK I'm gonna fuck you now. Slide forward? Get your cock up where I can bounce on it."

He slid forward, she rolled out of her seat, over him, straddling his legs. Hiked one foot on the seat to his right, the other on the seat to his left. Hands on the back of his seat, hunted around for his prick, wobbled it, smacked it into her crotch.

"Do me a favor? Open me up! Just rip my pantyhose open, I get a charge out of that!"

A new thing for Jake, clothes ripping, he didn't think that was very sexy. But as a gentleman he couldn't refuse. Her crotch was right in front of his face, easy access. He tugged at the stretchy fabric, got a grip with each hand, careful not to get any bush along with it, don't want to pull any hair out! Steeled himself and Riiiiiip!

Jesus! That went right to his cock, he felt a sudden convulsion, could have cum right there if he wasn't careful! He did have a clothes-ripping thing, who knew?

She didn't hesitate, pushed back, found his cock, wriggled her hips to get him into her exposed cleft.

"Ass or pussy?" Jake didn't understand at first but figured it out quick.

"Pussy? I have to cum in you, to make it count?"

She wasn't too concerned with the Game, either was fine so she stuffed him into her pussy, slicked him up with her very wet folds. Snugged him into her vulva and steadily lowered her butt to his lap.

"Whoa!" and she was fucking him, bobbing her hips up and down, like a jumping-jack or a carousel pony, her tits wobbling in his face, her hands on the back of his seat, rocking her body up and down, jacking her hips on his cock. Like she was trying to give him a hand-job but with her vagina.

And she had a grip! A vulva made to stroke a cock, get it to cum in her. Ribbed, strong, athletic. She humped and clenched and grunted, working hard.

"Are you a good cock slut? To you deserve to get my jizz in your belly? Make some Jake-babies, put my semen in your dirty baby sack? Chiana wants Jake's cum, she wants him to cum way up in her body! Get knocked up with a big ol' belly and titties full of milk! Jake will suck the milk out of your titties! Eat your boobies while you eat my dick!"

He was just fooling around, saying whatever occurred to him but it was working on her. She started banging down, hard, pausing to grind on him then lifting up again.

"Fuck me! Dirty bastard! Give it! Fuck my pussy! Spray your batter in my belly! I'm a cum-whore!"

"No! You don't deserve my cum! Dirty porn whore! Never gonna cum in you! I'll cum in the gutter first! Spray in a toilet! Never in your dirty cunt! Jesus!" and she was bouncing halfway down, just jiggling there, her gaping pussy on his dick, mouth open, he felt her spit dripping on his chest.

"You gotta cum in me! They'll throw me out of the game! Laugh at me! The broad that couldn't make her man cum! Please! Cum! Cum! Cum in me!"

Never any chance he wouldn't cum, she was just so darn sexy and lewd. The kind of body that was pornographic just sitting there, never mind doing the porno-hump-cock-stroke thing with her titties in his face.

"Shit! I'm cumming! Fucking whore! You made me! Shit! Shit!" and he felt the strong pulses, the warm slick embrace of his jizz in a woman's vagina, making the act of fucking her into a frictionless piston engine, vulva clenched and stroking him, jizz spraying off on each downward slick stroke!

"Nnnnnnnaaaahhh!" and she came, sprayed, squirted out her cunt like a water balloon bursting. Just soaked his dick, his crotch, his pants, Chiana-water running everywhere, wetting the seat, the floor. Hopelessly wet and soaked.

"Damn! Chiana! You are a porn queen! Dirty slut! Squirty cum queen!"

She settled down, twisted her hips on his lap, her vulva on his root, coaxing the last sweet feelings out of her orgasm, her pussy clutching at him weakly. Leaned her tits on his face, he could feel her breathing, hear her heartbeat, taste her sweat dripping on his lip.

"Damn! That was fine! Don't usually do that! You have a special cock! A real pussy-fucking bang-rod!"

She got up, not a bit sore or cramped, a sex athlete. This was nothing, her normal routine, her Sunday workout. She turned, fell back into her seat. Put one hand in her crotch, continued to finger-fuck herself, he could hear the sucking and squelching in the dark.

"Gonna... cum... again!" and she raised her hips up, aimed her pussy into the air, convulsed, sprayed the back of the seat in front of her, an arcing spray, another generous gush. Held it, stabbing her fingers up her cooch, erratic, violent. Collapsed, pulled her hand out, sucked on her fingers absently, breathing deep.

"Shit Chiana! That's awesome!" and Jake was sincere, she was a sex engine, a finely tuned body meant to fuck and cum.

"Thanks! You were pretty good too! Gotta go!" and she was up and moving down the row of seats, in the aisle, out through the curtain.

OK, slam bam thank you sir! Probably had another date, Jake was familiar with that, no hard feelings.

The hard thing was, how to get out of here with his pants soaked with Chiana juice, a huge dark stain all down the front, like he'd spilled an entire slushy in his lap. Starting to smell like pussy too, it was warm in here. Maybe he had a gym towel in the back of the car? He could put it over the seat on the drive home.


Monday came and went, Jake had the day off, getting a tooth filled at the dentist. Thinking about the Game, about Chiana, about Eliza the whole time, it was done before he remembered to be concerned. Found himself leaving the dentist's office without quite recalling what had gone on in there.

If the Game could make the dentist seem like nothing, well, that was great. Maybe the greatest thing in his life right now.

That, and Eliza. She was at work, busy tonight. And probably didn't want to make out with a guy who couldn't speak from the Novocain, or even take a drink of water without drooling on himself. Take a Tylenol, get some sleep, that was all he had planned for today.

Shit, and planning tomorrow's date on the roof of the parking garage. You could park up there but hardly anybody did, out in the weather. Hope it didn't rain in the morning! Or maybe that would be OK, sex in the rain. If it wasn't cold. Maybe.

He slept poorly, his tooth starting to ache from the violence of the dentist's drill, but mostly worried about how he was going to make a parking garage into a memorable sexual experience. Flowers? No, out of context, that would just be weird. What, then?

He'd figured it out by morning. Role-play! He didn't have handcuffs or a cop's uniform, but he did have a hank of clothesline rope he'd used to tie some luggage on his car roof once. And a ski mask. Some green makeup from several Halloweens ago, he could put it on his face, make it seem like he was some kind of sneak thief or home invasion guy.

The workday went well, all the normal insulting obnoxious frustrated agent talk went off like water on a duck's back. What did it matter what the callers thought of him, when he had an exciting dangerous fuck-date at five, on the roof of a four-story building! He said Sorry Ma'am! and We'll get right on that Sir! as many times as it took, worked through their problems, got them to reconnect their unplugged equipment, press the power button, load the paper and hook up the network cable.

By five he'd closed more tickets than any day of the four hundred plus in the last two-something years! A record for him! He logged out, sauntered to the elevator, took it to the parking garage basement. Went to his car, took out his home-invasion kit, dressed for it. A tight black sweater, black pants. Face paint, then the ski mask. Grabbed the rope and headed for the stairs.

Didn't meet anybody on the stairs, everybody who was leaving took the elevator. Climbed four flights, no problem in his excited sex-anticipation mood, he just flew up!

Opened the door carefully, quietly, not even breathing hard, looked around. No cars, nobody here. He got here first?

No! There was a tall, tall woman standing at the other stair door, the other corner of the building. Pacing, impatient, maybe unsure of all this.

Shit, how to get over there without her seeing him? All that open space!

Down one flight, cross the garage inside, running, ignoring the looks of late departures, they sure had to wonder what was going on. Probably figure it out. That or call the cops!

Up one flight, at the door to the roof. As he reached for it, it opened, and he was face-to-face with the skinny tall woman he'd seen from afar.

"Shit." She wasn't sure this was cool. How to play it?

"I'm your friendly neighborhood sneak thief, come to rob you and rape you? Leave you leaking my cum on an oily garage roof?"

That was putting it out there. Her slow smile meant, yes! This was going to work.

She backed out of the door, tried to run. Jesus! She was fast! But lust and determination won, he got a grip on her shirt, pulled her up short. Heard a tear, shit, split clear up one side, never mind, part of the realism? Put one arm around her neck, pulled her backward, dragged her to the wall.

"Quiet! Or over the side you go!" and he let her look, which settled her down pretty good, it was dizzying, even just four stories.

Pulling one arm behind her back, twisting it, it hurt but no permanent damage, just for realism.

"Ow! You bastard! You're gonna pay for this! They'll put you away for years!" and more like that, playing her part, doing a credible job!

"Fuck that bitch! Nobody catches the Big Dick! He cums and goes and nobody knows!" Silly and stupid but hey? He wasn't a theatre major.

She giggled, that was a bit out of character but so what? This was all for fun. He dropped his coil of rope, got the end around one wrist, tied a symbolic knot - a slip knot, she could just loosen it but for a rape scene it was convincing enough.

Wound the rope around the railing on top of the wall. Pulled down on the rope, that arm stretched up, up. Wound the rope again over the rail, six feet further along. Loosened her twisted arm, tried to tie it too but she wriggled, pulled free! Ran, was pulled up short by her bound wrist, dancing just out of his reach.

Jake smiled, began pulling on the free end of the rope, which tightened the rope she was tied by, pulling that hand high, higher until she was standing just under the rail, one arm over her head, breathing hard.

"It'll go easier if you submit!"

She wasn't gonna do that. With a sneer, she swung one foot at him; he arched, bent his middle back, let her leg pass harmlessly. She kicked again; this time he was ready, grabbed her ankle on the way by, arrested her kick. Pulled the leg up!

Now she was hopping on one foot, doing the splits, dangling by one wrist, struggling, trying to get her leg free. Jake looped the rope around her ankle, up over the bar and hiked her leg up! and held the free end.

"Shit! Let me go! I'm gonna..."

"What? You gonna become a human pretzel? I don't think so. That Mom bod is strong, but your gymnastic days are behind you."

Like a dancer caught in the middle of a fancy high kick, she was suspended, stretched from one arm and the other leg, on tiptoe, trying to keep from losing her balance.

Jake approached, got a clawed hand swinging at his face! Grabbed that arm, twisted it around her back.