The Note Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow! Fucker! Bastard! Let me go!"

"Maybe. After I'm done with you." To make his point, he mauled one breast with his free hand. Put his palm under her chin, pushed her head back until she was looking down her nose at him, snarling. Slapped her on the crotch, stretched tight, doing the splits. She flinched, hopped, nearly lost her balance.

"Shit! I'll be good! Just... let my leg down."

Before he did that, he put his free hand to her crotch, over her cunt. Grabbed her pussy, squeezed, looking her in the eye. Got a grimace, but now she was breathing hard. Daring him to do it again with her eyes. He grabbed again, thumb on her pubes, fingers pressing on her cunt, gripped her hard. Felt the wet starting.

He let go, loosened the rope, took it off her ankle. She stood, angry, while he tied a knot around her wrist, keeping that arm twisted, behind her back until he had it tight. Released and she brought it down, rolled her shoulder, ready to do something. He reached up, pulled on the slack dangling from the wall rail between the loops, which shortened her leash, pulled that arm up, too.

Now she was spread-eagle against the wall, arms out like she was nailed there. Pull a little more, she was on tiptoe, hanging by her shoulders. Her bony frame twisted as she tried the rope, struggling, her ropy muscles moving under her skin, her chest heaving, breathing hard now.

What next? Rob her! He started sticking his hands in her pockets, got real personal. Her slacks - fished around, making sure to grope her crotch, pulled out a wallet. Opened it to her drivers' license.

"Mary Lynn? Pleased to meet you. Gonna take what's mine. If you are a good girl then you might get home tonight, see the hubby and the kids again."

She hocked, spit in his eye. Shit! A wild cat! Two could play at that game.

He put one hand to her throat, squeezed gently. Her eyes bugged out, her mouth in an O!

"You pull any more of your shit and it's curtains! You understand!" She resisted so he squeezed a little tighter. "You Understand!"

And she looked frightened, maybe a little too convincing, nodded, croaked "Yes Sir!"

"OK." and he probed her other pocket, rooting around, found her car keys. What to do with those? Going to the stairwell door, he dropped them down the center of the railings, heard them clatter and bang their way down to the bottom.

"Shit! You fucker! It's gonna take forever to find those!"

He smiled his evil thief-rapist smile, faced her, his eyes looking right into hers. Put one hand on her tit, squeezed, hard.

"Ow! Oh! Sorry sir!" and was contrite, truly sorry.

"Who does that car belong to?" Menacing.

"My husband!"

He slapped her across the face, hard enough to sting. Got a shocked look.

"Who Does That Car Belong To?"

"It belongs to you, sir! Take it! Take anything you want! Just let me go! Don't hurt me! I have a husband and two kids!"

That was juice right there, remember to use that later. He tugged her shirt out of her pants, pulled it up over her breasts, up to her shoulders, exposing her dainty blue bra. Tugged that over her boobs, her breasts popped out, exposed to the evening air, her nipples hard already.

"Who do these tits belong to?"

"They, they belong to you sir!" She had figured it out now.

Her tits moved in and out, sliding over her muscles, over her bony frame as her chest heaved, breathing like she'd run a mile.

"Won't your husband be mad? Won't he punish you when he finds out you've been fucking a rapist in the parking garage?"

No, she shook her head, she was sure he wouldn't mind.

"You're a slut! You know that? A husband horny at home and two kids waiting for you, waiting for their supper and you're up here getting the shit fucked out of you by a man in a black mask."

He unzipped her tight pants, tugged them down to her knees, hobbling her.

"Please sir! Anything but that!"

Oh, it was definitely going to be that.

He stuffed his hand down her panties, found her bony pelvic arch, found her cunt. Shaved! Slick, shaved just today, no stubble to speak of.

"Mary Lynn's been getting ready to be raped! All shaved and smooth for me! Wasn't that nice? Your husband probably thought, she'd doing that for me! I'm gonna get sum! But really, Mary Lynn has other plans! Get herself in trouble, get bound and stripped on the roof of a building, people just have to look out their windows and see her tits, see her getting my dick shoved up her cunt! They'll say, that's Mary Lynn the slut! Fucking strange men again! Getting dicked in her slut fuck hole!"

And he stuffed two fingers into her, hooked her pelvis from inside, pulled her up by just her cunt, hard. She gasped, staggered, tried to go up further on tiptoe, make him stop mashing her sex, make him take his fingers out of her cooch!

"I'm not a slut! I'm a den mother! You can't do this to me! Can't tear my panties off, lean me over the railing, stick your dick into my guts and rape me! Not that!"

A great idea, she was full of good ideas. He kicked his shoes off, dropped his pants, started handling his cock, getting harder by the second.

Her panties matched her bra, blue and lacy and cute. Little bows at each hip, barely any cloth there. He hooked two fingers in, jerked up! and it parted, sagged, her bush exposed on that side. Revealing the wet spot in the crotch, stringy Mary Lynn juice stretching from her wet cunt.

That worked so good, he did it to the other side, Riip! and now her panties were just a rag between her thighs. Jake stripped them out, threw them over the side of the garage.

"Shit! Those were my good panties!"

Jake raised his arm to back-hand her again and she squealed!

"Please! No! It's OK! I didn't like those anyway! They were a gift from my husband!"

Jake relented. "Your husband gives you shit gifts. Say it!"

"My husband gives me shit gifts! A blender! Tickets to a hockey game, I hate hockey! A wall calendar so I can do all the kid stuff he never shows up for! Those panties! Shit gifts!"

"And what does Mary Lynn really want?"

She breathed hard, afraid to say it. One hand back on her throat, starting to squeeze.

"I want...I want you to fuck me! Stick your dick way up my vag and bang me! Make me take it! Make me cry! Make me feel something!"

He was ready; she was ready. Time for the big event. Stepping up, kicking her legs apart, that brought her cunt down to his level, made her shoulders ride way up, she was very tall. Took his dick in one hand, the other to her cunt, found her wet vulva, used two fingers to spread her apart.

"Say it."

"Stick it in me! Fuck me! Rape me! Ra..." and he stuffed his tip inside, it just slipped right in, she was so wet and ready. Humped into her, standing fuck, his cock bending to mate with her vagina, sliding up into her hips.

"Ooooh! Fuck! Ooooh! Fuck!" and more like that, she was fully experiencing another man's cock inside her, where she'd vowed only her husband would go. Getting what she wanted, not what a mom was supposed to want but what she really, really wanted. A big dick, an exciting fuck, on a roof with the sun going down and a stranger's hand on her throat, stripped and now getting her sex hole raped by a man she'd only just met.

"Take it bitch! Take my cock! Take my cum! In your velvety slut vagina! Gonna fill you with my baby batter, you're gonna have another kid and your husband will think it's his! I'm stealing your wallet; I'm stealing your car! I'm stealing your womb, mine now! Gonna fill it with my brat and make you carry it!"

He found he could angle his hips, get his dick to slide further in. She was tall, but her vagina was not that different from other women, he went about halfway, felt his spongy tip meet her cervix.

"Ahh! Too far! It's hitting! Pull out!"

"No bitch, not pulling out. My big cock goes where your husbands' little peepee can never reach! I'm gonna fuck you deep, cum right on your womb, make my little wrigglers squirt right into your baby maker, they're gonna rape that egg, make it ripe, make it grow! You're gonna have a bastard! My bastard! A little criminal baby for your husband to pay for!"

"Shit shit shit" and she was cumming already! Not squirting, not really but her face and tits turned red, her hips were jerking into him, fucking him, and her juices were sputting around his cock, spattering on the roof, wetting the dirty oily cement.

"Slutty bitch is cumming on the dirt! She don't care! She'll cum any place a stranger fucks her, any place she can get a cock to jam in her fuck-hole and she cums! Cum whore! Fucking bitch! Cuck-wife! Your husband is gonna fuck you tonight and find my jizz already there! My slimy load is gonna coat his cock, make him slippery as fuck, make you cum again! Thinking about how his weak-ass sperm have no chance, you're already knocked up by a rapist!"

She was crying, trembling, cumming uncontrollably, her shoulders shaking, heaving. Her hips kept moving, she couldn't control that, jutting forward, accepting his cock, wanting it in her, seeking him.

And Jake came, started pumping his sperm into her, holding his dick in one hand, holding her hip steady with his other hand, using his cock as a sperm-hose, mated to her, filling his cum tank like pumping premium into a gas can.

"Hell yeah! A prime breeding bitch! Take my baby batter, Mom! Cumming in you! Right in your sperm tank! You're my knocked-up baby momma!"

She was whimpering, "Fuck, bastard, shit, cumming in me! Shit, you fucker, bastard, I'm on my cycle, shit, shit, shit."

Regretting it all? Well, good, she'd asked him to make her cry. She was crying now. Feeling something real.

He pulled out, wiped his slimy cock on her belly. Untied the cord, let her fall to the ground, just collapsing, whimpering. Pulled up his pants, got his cock put away.

Found her wallet where he'd dropped it, flipped through it, found her note. Replaced it with his. After a moment, stripped all her cash out, less than fifty dollars, may as well play out the scene, actually rob her.

Found her family picture in a plastic sleeve. Nice husband, real straight arrow! Kids in school clothes, buck-toothed and awkward. And Mary Lynn, looking right at the camera, looking right through it. Clearly, needing something more than that little scene to be happy. Took that too. A souvenier, like a real rapist would take.

Left her crying on the dirty cement, his jizz sputting out of her wet abused pussy lips, pooling in her tights, her torn shirt flapping in the cool evening breeze.

On his way down the stairs to the basement, he thought about it. Jesus! That was way more fun than it had any right to be. Principally because of her, how she'd reacted, how much she'd wanted that.

He'd pounded Eliza the delivery driver, whipped Janice the S&M sub, ravaged Martha the virgin, and now raped Mary Lynn the den mother. Felt his cock stirring in his black pants at the memories. Was he a perv? Or was it only exciting, because they planned it, asked for it? Maybe some of both.

This was a fucking awesome game.


The year rolled on, summer replaced by fall and fuck-dates moved indoors. From screwing by the river, in the woods, under a freeway overpass, at night in the community pool, the golf course thirteenth green, now he retreated to bus shelters, apartment laundry rooms, houses for sale, community center changing rooms. Played at Park Ranger and Lost Hiker, Stranded Motorist, Lumberjack and Farmer's Daughter. Naked Coed doing her laundry and Ran Out of Quarters. Swim Coach and Star Athlete.

Once he even pretended to be Santa Claus sexually harassing a Cookie Elf. All her idea, she even brought the costumes. And the cookies.

All good things come to an end, and so did the first inaugural run of the Note Game. The Company had their usual New Year's Party in a hotel downtown, Jake remembered it, he'd played Floor Manager to a Maid Without a Green Card, that had been very good. Had her strapped to a bed, they stayed all night, coupling and cumming in a King bed, he'd finagled a pass key from an actual cleaner he knew.

The dates had picked up once folks heard Jake really went all out. He had eight chains running at once, the notes kept showing up on his desk, he'd even had to pass a few along from time to time. A different date every day of the week and two on Saturday!

"Jake! Sweetie! Glad you made it! Maybe we can find some time to catch up after!" Sarah from relocation, she dangled a room key, smiling wickedly. What routine had they done? Oh! Loan Officer and Bankrupt Single Mom, she'd done everything she could to pass his interview. He ended up refusing her loan but leaving a deposit after all.

"Sarah! Good to see you! What a year? Who knew the Game would get so popular."

She looked at him like he was a dunce. "You don't know? Jake, you were the star of the Game! Everybody wanted a piece of your action! We had a lunch meeting every Tuesday, we'd trade around our Notes, auctioned them off like baseball cards! One Jake went for three Franks and a Jeremy!"

That explained some things. How he'd come to date the same woman from Actuarial's six times, six memorable nights in her apartment, she was his harem slave he tormented and screwed mercilessly. Trish? Trina? Something like that. He knew her as Cantara the Moist! Squealed like a pig when she came, which was every fifteen minutes, all night.

"Don't you hate these things? Company parties? Everybody stressed from making quarterly goals, or fro missing them! Performance reviews, layoffs."

Sarah shook her head. "Not this year! Everybody is chill! Happy! Just look around!"

And he did, and he saw happy people holding champaign glasses, chatting freely, couples and singles, relaxed, unconcerned. Really enjoying themselves.

There were three girls from the mail room, he'd played Post Office with one, Mail Carrier and Bored Housewife with that one. Special Delivery with her, that involved opening packages of sex toys and testing them, to make sure they'd not been broken in shipment.

That little woman with the round face, thick glasses was here with her husband! He'd liked her, she was so eager, wanted to do it every way, get all her holes filled. Doggy, anal, face fucking! Titty fuck, her tits were bouncy and resilient, and she sucked his tip as he stroked between her nipples, combination tit-blow-job. He'd cum in every hole, so that counted.

She had seen him, was waving him over! Wanted him to meet her husband! What was her name! He asked Sarah.

"Jemmy? The bouncy fuck-bubble? Yeah, that's Jemmy." Sarah looked more than familiar with Jemmy, licked her lips unconsciously.

Thanks, and he headed over.

"Jemmy! So good to see you again! How were your quarterlies?" He tried to keep it professional outside the dates.

"We hit all our goals and then some! Hey, meet Brad, my husband? Brad, this is Jake."

He stuck out his hand with a sincere smile.

"Jake! I've heard so much about you! Your inventive mind! Your conscientious work ethic! Never give up until the job is done!"

That could mean a lot of things. Jake shook his hand and Jemmy asked him to get her another drink.

"Jemmy! Your husband knows about the Game? He doesn't mind?"

"Pshew. Of course not! I'm so much happier now! I'm learning so much! He's actually over the moon, we're closer than we've ever been. Plus, I'm horny nearly all the time! We fuck every morning, every night after work. Then I fuck some stranger during the day! So much sex! More for him, more for me! It's been an awesome year!"

Sounded like a healthy relationship, no jealousy, no resentment. Wouldn't it be great if we could all be like that!

The executives had a reception line, were greeting people as they arrived, so Jake got in the line, usually a grim requirement of the event. Listen to their lame jokes, realize they had no idea who he was or what he did here.

"Jake! You folks in support have done a super job! Agent satisfaction is through the roof!" This from the VP of accounting, she must be fifty-five, normally severe, methodical, merciless in her refusal of expense reports. But it turns out, you get her spread on the boardroom table, suck her cooch? Call her Momma! Bite her tits, hard, fuck her from behind and she loosens up, swears like a sailor on leave and cums like a fire extinguisher! Leaks all over the table, rivulets of her juice running over the side. They had a mop and bucket in the boardroom closet now, for all her frequent cleanups.

David, CTO, technically his boss but they'd never had cause to interact.

"Jake! I've heard great things about you! Your department is ahead on upgrades, on training! Set a record for agent ticket closures! Gonna be something in your packet in the new year, recognition for all your good work!"

He didn't know David, but he'd met his girlfriend Tiffany. A trophy girlfriend, a marvel of architecture, how she stayed up with those tits! Maybe it was that ass, a counterweight. Anyway she could run on stilletto heels, naked, he'd witnessed that, chasing her around a pool table in a bar after hours, threatening to stick a pool cue up her ass and fuck her brains out on the felt. And then, done it. Twice. He remembered those tits. And how far he'd gotten with that pool cue. And a pool ball.

"Tiffany will be by later, she said Don't let Jake leave until she could say Hi! and Thanks!"

OK, that would be worth hanging around for.

The HR head just smiled, shook his hand, didn't want to let go. Kept saying We need more like you, Jake! Good job! If you get any offers, let me know, we can meet them!

The head of services, in charge of the dwindling office benefits they used to have, smiled when he saw Jake coming.

"I want to thank you for what you did for Rosario? She was in a bad place. Her husband had left her, she was barren, can't have children. She was a frustrated lonely woman, sure she was never gonna marry again. The Note Game gave her something to look forward to! Saved her! She's our new Services Concierge, shopping around for help for employees, baby sitters, shoppers, fashion consultants! Gonna remake the whole office benefit situation! Keep our employees satisfied and able to work smart!"

That was wonderful, Rosario deserved that. All the guys said so, she was a good fuck! Those hips! Those tits! That mouth, that can suck the glue off a stamp! She cums so hard, it's a joy to see her cumming, it makes a guy feel like a stud every time. Responsible for turning disaffected employees around, let them enjoy working here again. The perfect choice for Concierge, she had a knack for knowing just what a person needed to be happy.

That was about it, the execs took it in turns to take line duty, so only a few of them present at a time. A good thing, his arm was getting sore from being shaken like a cocktail.

This year was different, usually there were a few pregnant wives, a couple knocked-up girlfriends, obvious in their party dresses. But this year? There was a bare pregnant belly everywhere he looked, bulging milk-filled tits like a fleet of tugboats motoring around the room! The crop that never failed, and it was a bumper year!

Tiffany saw him, wiggled across the room to intercept.

"Jake! Honey! I'm glad you're still here! Mmmmwah!" and she kissed him on the mouth, a martini in one hand, a sequined pocketbook in the other. Had just a credit card and a dozen condoms in it, every size. He'd never needed to use either one.

"How's it been? You keeping busy?" She didn't do anything as far as he could tell. Just made the rounds, friendly with everybody. It was suggested she was David's spy, reporting folks for taking personal time or going to the bathroom too much. Just an ugly rumor, she was really a sweetheart.

"Did you hear about the receptionist? Her mother? No? She's dying of cancer! Poor lady! Sixty six, too young! Well, Patty came back from her gig in Las Vegas to take care of her. A hard road! Not long now, and she'll be going back. Everybody was so solicitous, you guys have been awesome. Distracting her! Putting some joy in her life! The girls got together, made sure she got the best Notes, the best fucks, she deserves that! Some respite! An angel of mercy!"