The Note Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought. "The parking garage roof! Maybe a blanket, an umbrella for shade?"

That sounded fine. Tuesday then, he had a dentist appointment Monday and that gave her time to deliver his note. He borrowed a pen from a vendor, wrote it on the back of his ticket stub.

"Just be a half hour? I'll meet you back at the big cat house?" She thought that a great idea.

Back to the main gate, stood and scanned the crowd, waiting for someone who seemed uncertain. And there she was - Martha from data entry, a tech, supervised a crew of college student temp hires. He waved, caught her eye! Went to the booth and paid her way in.

"Martha! I'm so glad you're here today!"

"Jake, is it? Nice to meet you! I've always meant to say hi, but didn't have the nerve."

Sweet. "I've seen you doing your thing down in data entry! So patient with the young temps. It must be satisfying to see them grow and learn."

She was doubtful. "If they'd only buckle down and tend to the job! So often they're more interested in time off and goofing off, than doing the work!"

She smiled as she said it, not with any real venom. Soft and sweet, part of her problem was they could push her buttons, get her sympathy, beg for time off with any sad story and she'd cave.

"What do you want to see? Have you been to the zoo before?"

Yes she had; the elephant house was her favorite. Walking there, they passed the big cat house, he spotted his delivery gal on a bench, gazing at a tiger, one hand to her crotch. Rubbing herself, unobtrusively. Getting off on big cats!

The elephants were outside, a big pile of new brush had been delivered and they were shredding it with their trunks, tossing it around, brushing themselves with huge swaths of greenery held in their prehensile trunks. She was enchanted!

After some minutes of this, he reminded her why they were here. Oh! So they went behind the elephant house, found a quiet spot between the building and some shrubs. Long green grass, it didn't get mowed back here very often.

Jake felt treating her as a gentleman was the way to go. He took off his shirt, laid it out in the grass. Helped her sit, lay on his shirt. Knelt beside her, started by looking her in the eye, holding her hand. Bent, clearly meaning to kiss her. She got apprehensive.

Not going to push this.

"What's wrong? Something I can help with?" He made it clear, this was in charge, nothing would happen unless she was OK with it.

A smile. "Yes and no. See, I. Um."

He waited for her to say it.

"I've never kissed a guy before!" and she was leaking some tears now.

Oh. OH! A virgin! God in heaven, this was the last thing he expected to encounter today.

Did Eliza know, when she dropped his note on her desk? Have to have some words with her later.

"I'm honored to be the first? You are a fine, beautiful woman. May I kiss you?"

And she nodded a little nod, closed her eyes. Stuck her lips out like a cartoon kiss, not at all sure what to do. Nervous as shit.

Jake bent, let her feel him close, waited for her to open her eyes. She did, confused, were they kissing? Relaxed her face and just looked at him.

When he saw that she was comfortable, trusted him, really saw him, then he let his lips touch hers.

Electric! Didn't expect that. A little charge passed between them; she felt it too. Sudden indrawn breath; lips parting slightly, and her tongue tip extended involuntarily, intuitively. He brushed hers with his, let her feel the wet thrill. She melted, put her arms around him, pulled him in.

They kissed gently for a time, then wetly, then urgently. When Jake was sure she wanted it, was ready for him, he pulled away.

Disappointment! Oh! Are we done! He smiled, put one hand to her chest, cupped a breast. Her eyes widened, her hand went to his, to push him away, but then pressed it close, crushed it to her. He could feel her nipple hardening through her dress.

"We can stop at any time." He wanted her to know.

"But. But then, we're out of the game!" She didn't want that. Wanted more experiences.

He shrugged. "It's just a game. Your feelings are more important than a game."

Oh, that was the right thing to say! Tears again, then she wanted to kiss some more. Her hands roamed over his shoulders, his back. Reached for his butt, too far. Pushed him away.

"I gotta get out of this dress." Sensible girl; they wanted to do any more, the clothes had to go.

He helped her unbutton which was strangely very intimate. Pulled her dress down off her shoulders, exposing... skin! For a virgin her instincts were good - no underwear!

Her perfect flawless breast was exposed to the air; her nipples instantly wrinkled up, pinked up, closed like little flowers. He could fix that.

Leaning to her chest as she sat in the grass, Jake kissed her above one breast; kissed her breast; kissed her crinkled nipple. Licked it; she jumped, every nerve alert. With his lips he mouthed her, sucked gently. Opened her little flower.

"Mmmmmm hmmmmmm. Keep doing that. Mmmmmmm."

Switching to the other breast, repeat. More moans. With one hand, gently squeeze the free breast, press the nipple like a button. Tweak it!

"Oh!" and she looks alarmed. Leaking, most likely. New to her?

"Lets that dress off, so it doesn't get wet?"

Big nods; she held out a hand so he stood, pulled her up. The dress was ready to come off, it crumpled around her hips on it's own, revealing a lovely pale tummy, a cute little outie. Jake put his hands on hers as she tugged it over her hips, held it, let it fall down her legs. Exposing her sex.

A brunette, a neat bush, pouty little cunt lips, a little gap. Beautiful! He smiled, and she smiled to see that.

He held one hand to steady her as she step-stepped out of the tangle of cloth. Stood, naked, in front of him.

"My turn!" and he let her unbutton his shirt, strip it over his head. Fool with his belt, his pants button, his zipper. Crouched, tugged them down and got bopped in the nose by his rigid impertinent cock.

She froze, head back like a snake about to strike, just watched him bobbing, veins pulsing. A cock, her first cock, inches from her face, her mouth.

"Is it...big?" Looking up at him.

Yes, it was, she didn't know cocks, maybe his was normal.

"Big enough. Lay down again? I want to feel your body against mine."

That sounded just fine. He got his pants off, helped her lie down, lay next to her. She felt him beside her, hot, skin, some sweat, it was a sunny day but cool back here.

"What would you like? Gentle? Careful? For your first time." She was in charge here.

Nope. "I want..." She was reluctant to put it into words.

"Your heart wants what it wants. Don't apologize for that! Feelings don't have to make sense, they just are. I'm ready for pretty much anything. You are so beautiful; I'll enjoy it any way you want to do it."

More tears, she wiped them away awkwardly, didn't want to be sappy about this. He used one palm to fry her cheek, smiled. Nodded, encouraging her.

"I want my first time to be... big! Not slow. Not gentle. Like, like, taking a scared little girl, making her want to be had by you!"

"You want it rough?" That surprised him. She didn't have to explain her feelings, but still it surprised him.

Yes, vigorous nodding. "I want... I want you to rape me."

Jesus. It was just a fantasy but still. Beating a woman's bottom with a belt had been a stretch for Jake, he'd not know he could do that. But this?

His cock was on board, that was clear. Even she felt him swell, his cock getting uncomfortable between them. She giggled, reached for him. He rolled a little, let his cock get clear, let her feel him. Stroke him. Feel his wet on the tip, play with that.

"OK. You're really ready for this?" and the virgin beside him grinned, suddenly very excited. Gonna get fucked! Raped! Taken by this strong handsome man, naked beside her! She felt herself get wetter.

How do pace this? Talk first, let her anticipate the sex. Threaten, tell her how it's going to happen, that she was powerless to stop it. Then, only then, when she was excited and a little scared, take her, suddenly.

"Little girl! Pretty little girl! Jake likes pretty little girls! So soft! So helpless! Gonna like sticking my big hard cock in your sweet, tender cunt! Spread those virgin cunny lips! Get right inside you! Make your body take my cock!"

She was thrilled, clearly. Never been talked to like this before! Jake had to grin, masked it, put on a lustful face. Rolled on top of her, swiftly, held her shoulders down, straddled her body with his.

"Your first time will be a big hard cock jammed into your pussy! This man you don't know, will rape you behind the elephant house, all those big animals just a few feet away! While I take you like an animal, just thrust and thrust! Stick my trunk into your body! Break your hymen! Make you bleed! Fuck you! Fuck your tender virgin vagina until it swells and turns red!"

She was breathing hard now, mouth open, tongue licking her lips, eyes flickering between his face inches from hers and his body on top of her, a hard man's body.

Letting go of one shoulder, he grabbed a tit, bent down, took it in his mouth. Used his teeth, gently bit at it. Got a nipple between his teeth, cruelly pinched it.

"Ow! Oh! OH!" and he put one leg between hers, forced hers apart. Felt her wet, really wet, streaming for some time now, her thighs slimy.

"You slut! You want me, your body betrays you! Your pussy is leaking your confession onto the grass!"

She struggled, for effect? He grabbed her shoulders again, pressed her into the grass, made her feel helpless. Romance novel stuff! The brash brutal man taking the helpless-but-strong woman, angering her then thrilling her! Making her his own!

"You can't get away! I'm too big! Too strong! I'll have my pleasure, oh yes. I'll please myself with your body, this body, this tender sweet soft body will be red and rough when I'm through screwing you!"

Maybe too much? Her eyes flashed; she was maybe feeling a little anger. She started clawing at his back, leaving marks! So he kissed her.

She resisted, thrashed her head, tried to avoid him so he grabbed her jaw, made her face him, look him in the eye! Then mashed his mouth her hers, pried her jaw apart with his thumb, forced his tongue inside. Raped her face with his tongue, ruthless.

She was bucking under him, really getting into it. Gasping, gagging. Then, suddenly, her arms around him, her legs spreading, involuntarily, her hips bucking up, the first time she'd felt the lust upon her! Her body wanted his, now!

Time to go? One more thing.

"What will your mother think? Her gentle virgin daughter ravaged and mistreated! Fucked! A real woman now! No longer her little girl! No longer anybody's little girl! A woman!"

That hit home; she became an animal, her legs twisting with his, her arms beating at his back, clutching, hips humping into him rhythmically.

Time to deflower her. Getting her legs apart, his hips between, his cock thrusting across her downy bush, the shaft against her wet slot. Her agitations increased, became little jiggles. She could cum just like this! Should he wait? No! This had to be done against her will!

"Gonna stick my rampant cock into your ready, wet, willing fuck hole! Gonna rape Martha! Slut! Inseminate your body! Get a baby growing in your womb! Seed you! Fuck you! Little girl! Take my cock! Fuck me!"

And he drew back, got his tip against her tender wet flesh, found her vulva. Pushed in, felt her resistance, this was the critical point! She froze, suddenly aware her maidenhead was about to be breached! Eyes wide, mouth open in a big Oh!

And he thrust, firmly, in control, taking her with his cock, doing his part to let her become a woman, broke her.

Ow! And then alarm, then something else as his cock threaded into her never-fucked vagina, pressed tissues back that had never felt anything. Seeking, seeking, finding her cervix, bottoming out inside her hips, in her body, ready to breed.

She grimaced, closed her eyes, held on to him like he was a life preserver, hands cruelly clenching the flesh on his back, tense. He held it there, filling her, letting her body adjust to a cock invading her most private tissues, impaling her, stiff and hot, holding her vagina straight, poised for insemination.

Jesus she was tight.

She relaxed, unclenched her hands, took a breath. Becoming aware she wasn't a virgin, there was a man in her.

Then Jake began to fuck.

She didn't know what to do, flailed her hands on his back, to the grass, clutching, tearing up handfuls. Her legs twisting, held open by his body, his hips, trying to get traction on the ground, bare pale feet kicking as he stroked his cock slowly, powerfully in and out of her, long slow strokes.

"Jake! Jake! Jake!" She didn't have anything to say, she was overwhelmed by the feelings that getting cock-fucked stimulated in her body. Her head went back, her eyes rolled, her mouth open, drool running from one corner.

How to kick this up a notch? She'd wanted it big. OK, he'd give her big.

He spread his knees, got his torso raised, got her hips in his hands. Hiked her up on his thighs, just her hips, her pale torso laying in the grass, her feet on the ground, knees bent, legs open in a vee, a man's hips keeping her cunt spread, a man's cock stuck up in her vagina. Up on his knees, holding her mated to his cock, and began hip-thrusting into her, full hard thrusts, mashing her entire cunt on each impact, making a wet squishy sound as their bodies coupled.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"JAKE!" and she was trembling, her back arching in the air, supported by her feet, his cock, her shoulders, her arms flat on the ground, her orgasm running through her like a wave, a storm, a new burst of joy with each impact, like a strobe-light of pleasure.

"MARTHA!" and Jake let himself go, went into his mating thrusts, his balls emptying into this girl, this woman, this trembling ball of orgasmic pleasure, her thighs scissoring against his hips, belly gyrating, trying to get off of him, stay on him, hold him, never let him go.

Jake felt his head go light, his vision blur, carried away by the violence of the act, the rape, the taking of this struggling woman's cunt with his cock! He pumped and pulsed, his balls clenched and squirted, filled her to overflow, kept injecting his spume, went dry and he kept pulsing, kept cumming, kept breeding this beautiful emotional passionate woman!

She tensed, frozen, and went limp. Just in time, she had to be pretty raw in there, that was a lot of friction, a lot of fuck for a newly minted cunt. The cum-slime helped lubricate things, would take some of the raw away.

Jake was getting a little raw too. Soft sweet virgin flesh was pretty gentle on his dick, but what with all the fucking in the last week, he'd have to find some lotion, soon.

She lay, completely spent, limp. Jake lowered his butt onto his heels, breathing hard, scooted back, slid her butt onto the grass. Came out of her gradually, wet and a little bloody, like her body was giving birth to his cock, oozing out and flopped to the turf.

"Martha?" She wasn't moving. Was she breathing? Yes, he could see her tits bobbing gently.

"Jake." Just that word, full of emotion. Her eyes opened, found him. A little smile.

"That was perfect. Just perfect. Oh Jake."

She had had her fantasy, her romance novel rape-scene, gotten her first rough fuck just the way she'd always imagined it. Strong and fierce and wet and rude. Gotten the tempestuous emotional scene, got her hymen broken, her vagina filled with semen, her orgasm, all in the space of ten minutes.

Jake gathered up some of the hanks of grass she'd ripped up, used them to blot the slime from his cock, watching her, waiting for her to be ready.

With one hand she reached for her crotch, felt around, winced. Pulled a string of jizz and slime away with her hand, eyes wide! She didn't know.

"That's normal! Your sex juice and mine, it can be pretty stringy. Especially when a woman is, um, ovulating."

He thought that might alarm her; instead she got a dreamy little smile. Part of her fantasy? Pregnant from her first fuck? Very possible. Even likely! Well, it was her body, her life.

"OK, I guess we go our separate ways? Do you have a note for me?" and she was all business now, sitting up, scanning around for her dress, her flip-flops. Struggled to her feet, bent and reached for it, got a little dizzy, recovered, smiled.

"You banged me good! I sure came a lot!" and Jake felt proud. Watched her as she bunched up her dress, raised it over her head, her perfect little breasts bobbing over her muscles as she struggled into it. Sad to see those pretty nipples disappear under the fabric.

She slipped on her sandals, fished in a pocket for a note, perfumed rose-colored paper, folded and tied with a ribbon! Sweet. Jake felt a little silly, scrounging in his pants for his ticket stub, his Parking Garage Roof scribbled note. They traded; she pocketed his. Up on tiptoes, a little kind kiss on the lips.

"Thank you, Jake, for indulging me!"

"It was my pleasure. Oh yes, very much my pleasure."

And with a giggle she skipped away, through the bushes and was gone.

Eliza sized him up, tilted her head. Observing his soft look, his loose lazy movements. The spot of grass stain on his pants. The shiny spot on one arm.

"Some fuck!"

He smiled a lazy smile. "You knew that was going to happen."

She looked cutely evasive. "Oh, maybe. I know Martha, she's in charge of shipping for new agent offices. Talk to her maybe twice a week."

"You knew about her fantasy?"

Raised eyebrows. "No. I knew she is inexperienced. Was. Give. What did she want? Did she ride you like a horse? Make you her baby? Nurse her titties? Make you call her Mom!" Eliza was getting into it now.

"No! No. She is into romance novels? She wanted to be taken by a dashing brute. Deflowered in a scene of lust and violent physical ravaging."

"A rape fantasy!" Eliza put one hand to her mouth, a mix of shocked and interested.

Uh huh. "You thought I might be good at that? From your personal experience?" He'd taken her, hard, when she'd asked him too.

A wicked smile. "I thought she'd benefit from your... wait! Deflowered! No!"

Yes.

This got a blush. "I didn't know I'd set up a virgin for a rape-bang! Jesus! Wow! That's..."

That was apparently pretty exciting, from the flush on Eliza shoulders. This game was fucking amazing.

"Did you go easy on her? You didn't just stick it in! You popped her bubble, then waited for it to..."

He made a motion like punching upward. "Slam, Bam! Talked her through it, like I was threatening her but really letting her know what was coming next. Then slitch! Got my dick wet, she had plenty to go around! Then some more trash-talk, stuck in but not fully. Then, Uuuh! And a really good bang, really letting her have it. She passed out, I think, for a little bit." He was bragging now.

Eliza just stared at him, then over his shoulder, at nothing. Imagining being taken like that, brutalized, fucked until you couldn't stand it. Wow!

They walked arm in arm, thinking things over, enjoying each other's company. Spending the morning with an interesting friend, common interests. They were both Patriots fans, she knew quite a bit more than him, knew the lineup. He was a hereditary fan; his whole family had been fans for generations. They both liked police procedurals; hated hospital shows.

The day went on, the sun got hotter. Creatures retreated to their shelters, out of the heat. About the time they got back around to the main gate they were done looking at animals.

"Can I invite you to lunch?" Eliza wanted this day to continue. Most fun she'd had in ages, spending time with Jake.