The Note Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought that over. Pulled out a notepad, scribbled something down. Handed it to him. Looked at him, expectantly?

Oh. Jake handed his Saturday Zoo over.

"Do I get to look?"

Jake shrugged. "I always do! But you can't keep it, you have to..."

"Pass it on, I get it. The Zoo? Kinky! So, let's get started! Right here?"

This was happening. A little unsettled, but hey, a fuck was a fuck, Jake readjusted quickly.

"I figured, maybe on a crate in here? A shipping blanket or something?"

She got a thoughtful look. "How about my truck? I got a whole pile of them, and it's air conditioned!"

"We have a deal!"

She was parked just outside, rolled up the back, cold air rushed out. Jake grabbed a handle, heaved himself up. She put one hand on the deck, leaped in. Clearly more athletic than him.

Rolling the door down, she flicked on a light and Jake saw a mostly-empty box with a big pile of shipping blankets in a corner.

Seeing Jake hesitate, she took the lead. Stepping up, one hand on his shoulder, she tilted her head, went in for the kiss. Jake was tense, but her warm lips, gentle tongue swayed him and he relaxed, got into it.

"Mmmmh. You kiss nice! What next?"

"Get naked?" and Jake found he was really interested in what she had under those brown cotton clothes. To make it go smoothly he started first, shucked out of his shirt, unbuttoned his pants.

The delivery gal smiled a big smile, started unbuttoning. Took her hat off, tossed it onto a shelf. Stripped out of her pants, revealing some very nice panties.

"First time I've seen panties, playing this game? Most folks arrive ready to rumble." Jake was joking but she took it in stride, stripped them over her strong hips, stepped out.

She was in just an unbuttoned shirt now, her strong shoulders and muscled abdomen obvious. Her legs were corded and beautiful, from a life of constant hauling and climbing.

"You look amazing!" and she turned coquettishly, showed off one flank, then the other.

"Ok out with it." And so Jake dropped the pants, his cock already rising. She stepped in, one hand cupping his tip, the other slithering under his shirt, to his back.

"I think I'm gonna like this game." and she kissed him, cutting off any answer. Jake kicked his pants away, conscious of her strong hand holding his tender parts. Put one hand on her shoulder, the other in her shirt, on one tit. He could feel her pecs under there. A shiver ran up his back.

"You have the most amazing body. I'm gonna like this too." and she responded by moving his shoulder hand to her crotch. He curled his fingers, got two to her slit, found it wet already.

"Just finger-fuck me for a bit, get me ready?" and she stroked his cock from root to tip, back down. He shivered again.

Gently finding her wet parts, stroking from there to her clit, it was thick and wide. Press, get her to clench. Wet fingers around in a little circle, she shivered. Then down to her vulva. Find the way inside, one finger, then two. Then three. Then palm her lips, finger-fucking gently, feeling her insides responding. Wet, wetter, clenching.

She husked into his ear "I need you inside me," and widened her stance, put a hand to his butt, pulled him in.

He arched his back, got his cock pointing in the right direction, pulled his fingers out of her and smeared her wet on it. Used his hand to guide it to her cunt, humped his hips along her wet crack.

Once he was soaking in her juice, he pushed along her folds, felt her angle her hips. Lowered his own, found that wet mouth, got his bulbous tip in there.

"Ready?" and she answered by pulling his hips, sliding his cock home. Sweet, warm, velvet and strong, she clenched, felt him pulse.

"God." and his hips did their own thing, moving, pumping into her strong body. Hands back to her tit, the back of her head. Mouthed her chin, her lips, her cheek, just tasting her. Her earlobe, her neck and she cooed.

"Oooh I like neck stuff." so he licked, nibbled, mouthed his way to her throat. Put his whole mouth around her gullet, tongue playing, wetting her. He felt her get suddenly wetter.

"Come here." She pulled back! Oooh! He felt the loss of her wet vagina keenly. With one hand she led him to the pile of blankets, coarse and rough, knelt. Mouthed his cock head, her tongue on the tender underside, getting him to jump.

"One more rule. Gotta cum inside. Or it doesn't count!"

She giggled at that; count for what? But willing to play the game, she lay back, pulled him down on top of her.

"Do me hard."

That was quite an invitation! He didn't want to harm her, but he didn't think he actually could. She was all muscle and rawhide, tanned and strong. Her knees parted, he settled his hips into her warm crotch embrace. Got his cock back where it wanted to be, thrust! And she came.

"Gawwwwd!" and she did a crunch, he felt her insides contract strongly, wet surging from her depths. Her nipples were flushed, on fire, pink and then pinker, stuck out like little radio knobs.

"Give me...give me a..." but he was supposed to be doing her hard, he ignored her plea, started humping her cunt with strong slams of his hips.

"Jeeze! Fucker! Give a girl a chance!" so he reared back, banged her crotch, crushed her knobby clit between her bone and his, cock threaded deep into her guts, bottoming out. Reared back again, banged again.

"Whooh. That fuckstick is gonna gut me! Never had one like that."

"Like this?" and he raised up, body-slammed her, chest to chest, belly to belly, dick to cunt, jamming it inside her like pounding a tent stake.

"Jeeahhh! Bastard! Hit me again!"

He hit her again, slap! and back up and Slap! Her tits were getting red; her belly flushed from the impact. She raised up her straight legs, spread in a wide vee, open to him, grabbed her heels.

"Fuck my cunt! Bang your dick up in my belly! Make me take it! Slam it! Fuck me, big guy! All the way in! All the way!"

He did his best, pulling out carefully, then slamming! Back into her body, tilting his hips to get all his cock that would fit up into her. Held it, then out and slam! Again and again.

It started to have it's good effect; she turned red in the face, began screaming at him.

"Fucking fucker! Beat my cunt! Fuck this bitch! Hit my pussy hard! Jizz in me! Make me your pregnant baby momma! Fuck your babies into my belly! Fuck fuck fuck fuck..."

Her legs were shaking, he kept impacting her, he started cumming in her, not sure when that happened but jizz was going everywhere, in her cooch, on her belly, splattering on her legs, spraying from each impact, covering his pecs.

"Ohhhhhh! Guuuhhh!" he slammed hard, home, held it, cumming, pulled back and slammed once more. Held himself in this woman, in her body, mated with her, cumming into her womb, making her take all his semen into her core. Pulsed five, six times jammed tight in her, heedless of the consequences, wanting her to be pregnant, wanting to be her stud.

She let go of her heels, her legs kept twitching, her eyes wide like she was startled, amazed, surprised.

"You fucked me! Like a beast! You fucker! Filled me! Got it way up in there! Not on anything, gonna be knocked up for sure! You stud! Gawd, that was awesome!"

He laughed a little, yes, it had been awesome, met this woman five minutes ago and now his biggest cream pie ever was coating her body, her cunt, her vagina, her cervix.

They both breathed for a while; she grabbed his face, kissed him hard, left him breathless, that plus the fucking, the cumming, he was spent.

"OK. I'm in. I wanna play this game some more."

Jake smiled, soft, a post-orgasm fucked-to-the-limit smile.

"I got your note! I'll pass it one! Expect some random horny dude to show up, bang your brains out! You are a prize bitch, gonna be very popular."

She kissed him again, pleased he'd said that. Rolled over, tossing him into the blankets. Stood and stretched. Noticed she was coated, dripping from her cooch, from her fuck-hole. Laughed.

"Never got so coated! You must have a pint of jizz! I wouldn't mind seeing you again!"

To be fair, Jake wouldn't mind seeing her again. Not as part of the game; that wouldn't be right, he had to pass her note on. But maybe...

"Come to the zoo? Saturday morning? I'm free until eleven, then I have a fuck-date with a stranger, you get to pick!"

She smiled a big smile. "Sure! It's a date! See you Saturday at eight!"


This was getting out of hand. He had two note-chains running, and when he got back from the loading dock he had a third one on his desk. Sunday, a movie theatre nearby. That would be a blast! Fucking a girl's brains out in the dark, in the last row with a movie playing on the screen! Gonna cum so hard!

And now his delivery-date, didn't even know her name yet but knew her face, her tits, her cunt. What a woman! Those abs! Best orgasm he'd ever had. She was something else.

The day went very well. He dropped his date's note off on Pete's desk, the IT guy had a prime dick apparently, all the ladies were talking about him. For a skinny redhead, he could fuck like a demon! She'd have a ball.

Then it was time to go home, then sleep, then back to work.

He was looking forward to work now! That'd not been happening since his first six months here. He'd learned to feel reluctant, to dread work. Now, it meant sex with strangers, in new positions and new environments! As crazy as he wanted, and then the wild-card notes dropped on his desk, fucking however and wherever somebody else had dreamed up!

Today's was one of his, he'd given to the receptionist. There was a nursing room, why he'd chosen that he couldn't imagine, some titty fixation he figured. First thing in the morning, it would be empty. Nursing happened when spouses brought babies by at lunch, there was a line of fat-tittied moms going in and out all during the lunch break.

But now, nobody. He sauntered by, didn't look around for witnesses, just slipped in.

A nice place! A changing table, a comfy chair. Pretty pictures on the walls. Carpet! He was just about to try the chair and somebody burst in.

Janice, from three cubicles over! This could be uncomfortable. The first fuck-date he actually knew!

Janice blushed, looked at the door but didn't flee.

"The receptionist gave me your note. Said I wouldn't be sorry!"

OK, now he had to do a good job or look bad. He smiled a big, sincere smile.

"I'll do my best! I know this could be strange, we work together every day. But treat it like a learning experience?"

She was willing. Jake broke the ice by stripping out of his shirt. She followed suit, unbuttoning her blouse, dropping it off her shoulders. No bra! Ready for action? Nice soft tits, tiny nipples.

She waited for him, so he unbuckled, slipped his belt out. She watched that with too much interest. Into belts? Hm. He would try something new.

"Janice! Take off your slacks! Get naked! Or I'll have to use the strap!" He doubled it over, pulled it suddenly tight, made it give out a snap! She winced and flushed, eyes on the belt, slowly reached for her waistband.

Too far? Was she gonna be on board with this?

"Y-y-yes master. Please don't hurt me!" and she unzipped down one side, started peeling out of her skin-tight leggings.

Yes! It worked! She was into the mild S&M stuff. He could play along, for her sake.

"Too slow!" and he held onto the buckle end, swung the leather loop smartly at her rump. Got a Crack! which was really the belt but sounded like he was whipping the shit out of her!

She was crying, fumbling with her pants, got them off. He could see an actual red mark on her flank! Not gonna leave anything permanent, good.

"Suck me!" and he popped his fly button, let his britches drop. His obscene member flopped free, hard. Was he into this stuff too? Yes he was.

She knelt, put one hand to his dick, gently held onto it. Closed her eyes and stuck her tongue out, tentative.

"It's too big!" and a pouty little-girl look up at him, helpless.

"I said, suck it!" He put one hand to the back of her head, one finger in her mouth, pried her jaw open. Jammed his thick member into her face.

"Gllmmmph!" and she got her mouth around it, her tongue underneath, her lips gently holding him. Started sucking gently, just a little.

He began moving his hips, thrusting slightly. Felt her teeth on his most tender part!

"No teeth!" and he swung the belt, smacked her lower back. She flinched, pulled back but then resumed her blowjob, bobbing her head a little, very careful with her teeth now.

"That's better! You're my good little cock-slut!"

She mumbled "Fank you mafter!" and sucked a little harder, wanting to be his good little cock-slut!

He got hard, saw her hand go to her crotch, slitching her own sex slot, rubbing her clit.

"Horny bitch! You only cum when I say you can!"

She jerked her hand back like she'd touched fire!

"Sorfy Mafter!" and she really got into sucking now, bobbing her head like a madwoman, getting as much of his cock into her face as she could, stroking his shaft with both hands.

"Enough!"

She didn't stop, not right away so Smack! and she had another red mark across her left shoulder.

That did it, she pulled off with a Pop!

"Stand up! Lean over that table!"

She did, quickly now, not risking another beating by her master.

"You've been slow and greedy, selfish! What should I do with you?"

"You should beat me, master! Beat my bottom! Hit me with your belt! Make my rump turn red!"

So he did. He swung across one side of her rump, smack! She flinched like he'd used a cattle prod.

"Thank you master!"

The other rump, smack!

"Thank You Master!"

Rapid-fire, right-left-right, smack! Smack! Smack!

"I'm your selfish little cock-slut! You shouldn't let me cum! You should fuck me but don't let me cum! I don't deserve to cum on your cock master!"

OK that was a big clue; it was time to fuck now.

He dropped the belt, took her reddened hips in both hands and put his cock to her crack. Ran it between her thighs, just sliding across her slot, not entering her.

She moaned, tilted her hips so he would touch her clit on each stroke.

"You're trying to cum! You evil little bitch! What am I going to do with you!"

"You're going to have to fuck me master! And cum in me! Make me your little cum-slut! Breed me! Make me take your cock!"

He put one hand to the back of her neck, pressed her face into the padded surface of the table. The other hand he used to probe her crack, find her wet, her vulva. Stuck a finger inside, probed around, rough. Two fingers, stroked the back of her channel, stretching her.

"Take my cock! Cum-slut! Baby breeder! Sperm-tank! I'm gonna fill you so full of semen, you'll drip from your fuck-hole all day!"

"Oh master! Please don't make me have a baby! My tits will get all stretched, and my belly will swell like a balloon!"

He got his cock aligned with his finger, slid it alongside, stuck it into her, keeping his fingers in there too. Tugged at her vulva as he stroked in and out.

"You're stretching me master! My little cunny will get all pulled out! It'll never be the same! I'll be a saggy-cunt whore!"

"Your little cunt will sag like a used condom! All the men will call you a slut! Make you their semen tank! Cum into your saggy cunt just to clean out their balls! Fill you with their dirty trash semen! Trash can! That's your name now! Semen trash can!"

She began to buck, struggling under his hand, trying to get up.

"No! Don't make me your semen trash can! I'll be a good little cock-slut! I'll make you cum, and I won't cum, I don't deserve to cum!"

She began bucking her hips to stroke him, trying to be a good cock-slut, trying to make him cum in her. Babbling now, drooling on the table, hands clutching at the surface, bare feet shuffling, wanting to get good and fucked by master!

"Fuck! Cum in! Stretch my cunny! My little cunny! Poor cunny! Master trash cum fill me fuck fuck fuck!"

He began pumping into her, removed his fingers and let her cunt relax, let it clench on his cock. Fucked her vagina like his own little sex toy, she only existed for him to cum into, her cunt was just for him.

"I'm gonna fuck my semen into my semen trash can, fill your slutty guts with my dirty jizz, make your eggs all swell and grow until you have a dozen little brats in there! Your belly swollen like a boiled turnip! Your tits hanging down to your belly button, from all your dirty little trashcan babies sucking your fat titties!"

She flushed from her face, down her neck, her shoulders, halfway down her back. Cumming, clearly.

"Uuuuhhhhhngh! Master! You made me cum! I can't help it! I'm your dirty trashcan cum dumpster! Cum in me! All of it! In me!"

Jake leaned over, whispered in her ear.

"Cum, my sweet little cock-slut. You have pleased your master."

And he came, smacking his hips into her butt, his cock jabbing up into her body, spurting warm jizz where it needed to be, to fertilize her.

She screamed, thrashed, her legs collapsed but he held her hips up, didn't let up, jabbed and jabbed his stiff cock into her tender socket, violating her most private parts, making her cum and cum and cum.

When she'd been filled entirely, reduced to trembling he let go, let her slither off the counter, land in a heap on the carpet. Jiggling, red from strap marks, red from cumming. Leaking his jizz from her fuck-hole, staining the carpet.

He put on his pants, threaded his belt. Found his next note, tossed it on the floor, in her pooled cum, make her clean it! Found her pants, searched the pockets and took the note she'd prepared for him. Left her naked and jerking in little spasms on the nursing room floor.

On the way back upstairs he passed Pete, coming back from the loading dock, looking dazed, clutching a note. One of the delivery girl's pages from her pad.

This was a great day. He'd have a lot to share with his girlfriend on Saturday!


Saturday morning, he was looking forward to a day outdoors! Walking in the sun with that startlingly attractive woman.

She was near the entrance, waiting for him. They hadn't opened yet, they were in plenty of time.

"Hello! I'm Jake!" He smiled his biggest happy smile, got one in return. She lit up like a sun lamp at his appearance.

"Eliza!"

She stepped forward, wrapped him in a hug.

"Thanks for Pete! What a treat! How did you know I liked red hair?"

He shrugged, "Just a lucky guess! And the office ladies have been talking about him."

She nodded, raised her eyebrows. "Plenty to talk about! His dick! His hands! That tongue! Endless stamina! Cums on command, never too early!"

The booth opened just then, so Jake stepped up, bought two adult tickets. They went in, two friends on a day out, laughing and chatting.

No particular destination, just walking the loop, seeing everything. Laughing about the monkey house, the rude lewd primates screwing and throwing dung, comparing them to people they knew. Hilarious!

The cat house, she got real quiet, watching the big male stalk his boundary, seeing everything. When he got to them she flushed, breathed hard.

"A thing for male lions?"

Uh huh. "When I was a kid, I had the hots for Mufasa. Had a poster, a stuffed animal. Knew there was something about him, but didn't figure it out until a zoology course in college."

Women and their fetishes, who could guess?

The zebras were agile and beautiful. The bird house made her laugh and cry out! Prairie dogs popping up out of their burrows and running around, so cute!

"It's almost time for my Note Game date. Oh! I forgot to write another note!"

She considered. "Want a suggestion?"

Yes!

"Someplace she'd not normally go. Make it risky, exciting. She'll get there already stimulated, ready to take chances."