The Nude Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
Nicholas helps fulfill Lori's lesbian fantasy.
1.7k words
4.5
10.2k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlassO
GlassO
319 Followers

Chapter 2

Nicholas awoke in the guest bedroom, somewhat disoriented. He wasn't quite sure how he got here. The last thing he remembered was having dinner, and Dr. Weiss, no Emily, he corrected himself, helping him with his erection 'problem'. But things got fuzzy after that. Probably all those drinks Lou had been plying with him all night. He remembered that crazy dream he had last night. He dreamt he had sex with Emily, right there in the living room. It was pretty vivid. As he thought about it, his morning erection began to grow even stiffer. He had a mind to 'take care of it', but when he reached down to try and stroke it, he stopped himself. For some reason, he wanted to keep his erection. He wanted to show it off. He got out of bed and stood in front of the floor standing mirror to admire himself. Such a beautiful penis. His desire to show off his penis began to grow in his mind. He checked the time. Maybe Lori was up. She might not care for having a penis inside her, but surely she could appreciate the strength and vigor of his erection.

He stepped out into the hallway just as Lou was stepping out of his bedroom. Nicholas noticed that Lou's penis was not erect, which he thought was a shame.

"Lou!" whispered Nicholas, so as not to wake the household. "Look at my penis!"

"You know," said Lou, "Our usual greeting in this household is commonly, 'Good Morning', but I think that 'Look at my penis!' will soon become the norm! Oh my!"

Lou knelt down to better examine Nicholas' erection. He felt a mix of jealousy and admiration at the same time. He also wondered if perhaps Emily's hypnotic suggestions were perhaps a tad too powerful. It's one thing to be unashamed of one's sexual arousal, but to exhibit this much pride...it might be too much to handle for the weekend. Or perhaps not.

"Young man," Lou continued. "I must say this is a fine example of a healthy erection! Were I teaching a class in sexual education, I would hold forth this erection for all the class to see what a male in his prime of capable of! May I hold it?"

Nicholas thought for a second. He wasn't particularly keen on men holding his penis, and certainly not in his erect state, but Lou was a doctor so perhaps this was just a professional curiosity

"Of course Dr. Weiss" he said.

Lou ran his hands up and down Nicholas' shaft, testing the firmness, and he pressed down, testing the rigidity. Satisfied with the examination Lou stood up.

"It's very impressive Nicholas." he said. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get breakfast going. Please join us when you're ready."

Nicholas watched Lou's hairy butt make his way down the hallway and down the stairs. He was glad Lou was so pleased with his penis. Still, he wanted to show it off to Lori.

He knocked on Lori's door softly and opened it slightly. He could see Lori lying on her bed looking at her phone. She glanced over and giggled when she saw Nicholas' erection.

"Well it looks like someone is happy to see me!" she said. And she motioned for Nicholas to come in and sit down.

Nicholas sat down on the bed. It was always so nice to be around her. So friendly and loving. Nicholas leaned over and gave her a sweet kiss on the forehead.

"Good morning," he said. "Or rather, "Look at my penis!" Your father said that should be our new greeting in the household."

"Oh, really?" Lori said skeptically "Well, 'Look at my penis!' to you too. And she removed the covers to reveal her naked body as well. She feigned surprise that she had no penis to display. The scent of sex wafted into the room.

"Sorry about the smell," Lori said. "I had a pretty intense round of self-love last night when I went to bed. Gonna have to wash these sheets."

"Are you kidding?" said Nicholas. "I love this smell. Your pussy smells like flowers after a gentle spring rain....so who was the subject of your fantasy? Some random lesbians on the internets? Wait...was it me? Are you having second thoughts about your journey to Lesbos?"

"Sorry, no," Lori said. "It was my friend Kelli. She was really my only friend who was comfortable being nude with us in the house. I don't think she's a lesbian, but maybe I was just oblivious to the signs of it. Anyway for some reason I fantasized about her. "

"So what happened in your fantasy?" Nicholas asked, with a naughty thought forming in his mind.

"It was pretty tame I suppose. I imagined that I was lying here in bed, just getting ready to drift off, when my door opens. It's Kelli. And she's naked, but this time I'm really noticing her nakedness. I mean, just focusing in on her boobs and her hips and pussy. And it's really turning me on. Then she tells me that she was in the neighborhood and wanted to know if she could crash for the night. And I said sure, and I was going to get up to show her the guest bedroom. How lame is that? In my fantasy I'm not even going to fuck this girl! I'm going to be good host! But she comes over and stops me from getting up and then she says, "Would it be all right if slept here with you?" And she slides into bed with me. And immediately she's got a hand right on my pussy, like she's using it as leverage to get comfortable...and she apologizes for it, and I'm like, no, that's okay it feels good, and then she starts to rub down there a bit and she says, "How about now? Does this feel good?"

As Lori recounts this fantasy, Nicholas notices that she's beginning to squirm a bit. He thinks he can see just a hint of moisture forming at her lips.

"Close your eyes and pretend I'm her." He said. And Lori closed her eyes. Nicholas delicately slid his hand down her body and began to gently rub her vulva. "Was she rubbing you like this?"

Lori breathed in deeply. "Yes...like that...but she had her fingers on the outside of my lips and she was stroking up and down, very slowly, and putting a bit of pressure on my clit with her palm.

Nicholas adjusted his technique.

"Yes..."Lori said. "Like that. Just very gentle and loving. There was no rush. And then she told me that she has had a crush on me for a long time and that she thought I was very beautiful. That's kind of pathetic isn't--oh yes, just like that...maybe just a little faster...with a little more pressure."

Nicholas adjusted once more. Lori let out a moan.

"And then she began to give me sweet little kisses, starting at my neck and then working herself down."

Nicholas leaned over and began giving her those kisses which he was well practiced at. He knew exactly how she liked them. From her neck he made his way down to her breasts where he suckled and kneaded with his free hand.

"Yes..."Lori continued,"she did just like that and I told her that I had a crush on her as well, but that I was afraid to say anything, and she told me to be quiet and to just enjoy the moment...and then she went even further down with her mouth...."

Nicholas knew what she wanted. He worked his way down to her vulva where he began to tease her with long licks up the edges of her lips. He gently put two fingers inside of her and began to pump in and out very slowly.

"Yes...just like that Kelli," Lori said, losing herself in the fantasy again.

Nicholas kept licking and pumping and then began his attack on her clit which was sticking out quite prominently. He swirled about it gently with his tongue and then began to increase his tempo. He put his lips right on her clit and took it into his mouth and began to suck and tongue it.

Lori writhed in pleasure. Nicholas had eaten her out so many times he knew just what she liked. Her pleasure was turning him on incredibly and he felt his cock twitching in sympathy. He didn't think he could get any harder. He kept imagining fucking her at this moment, but he knew he couldn't so he just focused on her pleasure. Watching her come was such an incredible turn on...and finally she did come. She let a deep moan of contentment as her hands grabbed his hair and pushed him deeper into her pussy. His senses were overwhelmed at this point, and without any physical stimulation at all, he felt his penis begin to ejaculate with a mighty orgasm. He felt spurt after long spurt leave his cock and soak the sheets beneath him.

Almost immediately after he was hit with a wall of lethargy. Like someone had injected him with a powerful sedative. He wanted to keep his eyes open and say something to Lori, but he felt sleep over taking him and his head fell right onto Lori's pussy and his eyes closed and soon he was deeply asleep.

Lori hardly noticed for she was also overcome with same urge to sleep immediately after her orgasm as well. Her head rolled back on her pillow and soon she was softly snoring.

Emily, who was watching this on her phone via the hidden cameras she had hidden in Lori's room thought this was adorable. She was glad that her daughter could channel her lesbian fantasy into a real world sexual encounter with a man who cared about her, and she was pleased that Nicholas had become so aroused by her daughter that her orgasm triggered his own. It was pretty rare that a man could have a hands-free orgasm from heightened arousal alone. She thought he must have a very high sex drive to achieve that. She was also pleased that her post-hypnotic commands sending them to sleep post-orgasm was as effective as ever. She knew she'd have to spend some time with Nicholas today reinforcing his triggers, but clearly he was quite suggestible.

Emily would let them sleep for a little bit, then wake them for breakfast.

GlassO
GlassO
319 Followers