All Comments on 'The Nude Weekend Ch. 02'

by GlassO

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Those are some unusual parents. They better hope that somehow any of them don’t find out or they may lose their child. I would be incredibly angry and feel sexually abused if my parents did that to me.

GlassOGlassOalmost 2 years agoAuthor

In response to the comment above:

You definitely should not be using Lou and Emily as your guide to responsible parenting.

Fortunately their daughter is 18 and no long in their household, but clearly still under their hypnotic sway.

I wonder if Lori will ever realize that she, her boyfriend, and possibly her future girlfriend has been. hypnotized by her mother. We will have to find out!

And yes, I agree this probably an abusive situation...and I'm afraid things are going to get worse. Emily is quite the monster!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am eagerly awaiting chapter three!

GlassOGlassOalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter three is in progress! You'll never guess who shows up unexpectedly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story

teslaownerteslaownerabout 1 month ago

So when is chapter 3 coming out?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlassO@GlassO
Just your average hypnosis fetishist living the life in Los Angeles. I'd like to think I would do this IRL someday, but for now, I'm content to fantasize. I welcome all feedback and I respond to every email I get.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES