All Comments on 'The Number'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ArdieffArdieff8 months ago

That was really Noir ;-) Thanks.

dmallorddmallord8 months ago

I enjoyed the hell out of this noirish corrupt, sexually-depraved-cock-hungry cop with a cunt story. You checked off every box in the qualifications for the Crime and Punishment event perfectly. You are a master wordsmith, and I'm envious of that skill set. Just found a small glitch in Lit page two near the beginning. There is a jumbled sentence there that begs for correction, causing one to stumble and back up to figure out the missing words. I would have cited it for you, but I was too busy reading to make a note. ;-) Congratulations.

Crusader235Crusader2358 months ago

Fun story, nothing like a horny hot female cop to get the story going. Five stars, wouldn't mind reading more of this.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter7 months ago

Last line: "Hey, DiMaggio. Wanna fuck me in the ass to celebrate tonight?"

DenaliFXDenaliFX5 months ago

This is a fantastic story and you are a jack of all trades. I hope you are thrilled and laughing like your tales. Writing is a bitch and your work is so smooth. WOW. Life from the 11th century to the 21st and beyond, I think it would be an LSD trip to tap into your mind, but it might be too scary to get too close. I hope you enjoy your brilliance and complexity as we readers can by just getting a slivver here or there.

VoboyVoboy5 months agoAuthor

LOL! Nah. I'm very boring. Thanks, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...