The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 13

Story Info
Kayla and Hailey go at it.
1.5k words
4.72
3.1k
2

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The same week my second son was born, Bandit passed away from pancreatic cancer. Bandit also left Hailey, her paid off house, that was located, in a very blue-collar neighborhood, in the same area of town as Big Jade's, now my house. Hailey also got her plate key from the necklace that Bandit wore around her neck. Unlike Big Jade, Bandit did not have much in the way of savings. She did have a nice motorcycle and a Honda Accord. She had no golden horde.

Hailey did have her own savings, but nowhere near as much as I had, when Big Jade passed away. As a nurse, she did not earn as much as me, and had been paying the bills, and buying the food, for herself and Bandit.

Hailey did not want to live in Bandit's house alone. We agreed that she should sell it and all Bandit's possessions. We also agreed that she would move in with me. Hailey and I made a couple of trips, and moved all her possessions, into my house. She started parking her Subaru Forester, in my driveway. There was plenty of room for it, since I had learned how to ride. I now had a Harley Sportster and Big Jade's old bike. I had sold my Lexus, and rode to work on my Sportster, or the old Thunderbird, if it was raining, cold or I had shopping to do afterwards.

That first night together, after I got the boys to sleep. I asked Hailey if she had removed her plate. She told me that she had not. She said that she was scared to remove it, since it was such a part of her. Being two years older than me, Hailey was now thirty-four years old, and had been wearing her plate for over ten years! She looked like a hot soccer mom. She was in great shape, from working out over the years, and had widened in the hips some. Hailey's ass was gorgeous! It was a full, round, firm and gravity defying booty. She had full, firm C sized tits, almost identical to mine, except mine were now fuller, from breastfeeding the new baby, and she kept her hair blond.

I was also wearing my plate again now, that I was not pregnant. I loved the security that it gave, and wore it all the time, except for when I masturbated. As with Hailey, my plate was still a part of me. I did not tell her that I was taking mine off for fun masturbation sessions.

I told Hailey that we might as well take our plates off to shower tonight. She agreed, if I was there with her. We both undressed and I admired Hailey's body even more with her clothes off. It had been over two years, since I had last seen her naked at one of the Sisters orgy parties. Her brand was still displayed prominently on her pubic bone.

We both removed the necklaces, with the keys, from around our necks, and unlocked our plates. This was the first time I ever saw her pussy. We each had just the faintest stubble, since our last waxing. Hailey had the same ten piercings along her labia majora, as I did, that her plate locked to. Hailey unlike me also had a hood ring. It was a nice sized ruby on a barbell shaped piercing.

I asked Hailey about her ruby piercing. She told me that she got it in college before she met bandit. She said that she felt it was so naughty back then, but once she got the brand and the plate, it seemed kind of childish.

We agreed that we would only wax next week, so we both got into the shower. I took the lead and soaped up Hailey's back and she did mine. She felt so nice, that I turned around, and just hugged her, as we stood under the hot cascading water. Hailey hugged me back tightly, and I moved in to kiss her. She accepted my kiss, and we made out like teenagers for a few minutes.

Hailey broke off the make-out session and stated, "I have wanted to make out with you, since I met you at that first party."

"Me too." I quickly agreed, "I have always loved you as an older sister, but desired you too."

The Sisters had never allowed us Bitches to be physical with each other. We were always under their watch, while together, or locked in separate cages that would only allow for a hand to be put through the bars.

"I can't believe that we are naked together with no supervision." Hailey stated.

"Well, let's take advantage of the situation!" I encouraged, and attacked her mouth again.

We ravaged each other's mouths, and copped great feels of each other's asses, while our tits mashed against each other, and felt so great in the hot water.

Eventually, I broke off the make-out session and suggested we dry off and go to bed.

We toweled each other dry, and brushed out each others long hair. Hailey then picked up her plate, lock and shackle off the vanity and started putting it back on.

"What are you doing Sweetheart?" I asked.

"Putting my plate back on, silly." She retorted.

"Tonight, you don't." I instructed, and led her by the hand to my bedroom.

We had not discussed where Hailey would be sleeping. I think she was surprised, when I told her that all along, I had intended for her to sleep with me, and not take the guest bedroom. Her face radiated with a huge smile.

We fell into my bed and made-out more. Her rolling on me, and then me rolling on top of her. Our nice tits, just felt so good, mashing together as we each laid on the other. Our skin was still semi wet from the shower, and the friction was delicious.

Eventually, curiosity and passion got the best of me and I made my way down to Hailey's gorgeous pussy. It was so dainty and pretty compared to any of the Sisters'. The skin was smooth and not at all wrinkly. There was no huge jungle of pubic hair and I could see her pussy! It was so tight from over ten years of being plated.

I leaned in and just smelt it. It was so clean and fresh, from just having been in the shower. Hailey was quivering with nerves, and this made it so much more special!

I leaned in more, and took a broad lick from taint to hood, with my tongue. The flesh was tight and the taste was neutral. I had not penetrated her folds with my tongue. I just licked along the labia and flicked her hoop piercings. Hailey squealed in delight and I repeated the long broad lick.

Hailey was squirming like a worm now.

"Ohhhhhh, I can't believe it feels this good!" She moaned, and went on to explain. "I feel like we are doing something wrong. My pussy hasn't been touched, in over ten years. I forgot how much pleasure it used to give me!"

I just moaned knowingly, into her coochie, and continued my tongue assault. I started parting her folds, with the tip of my tongue. She loved it and moaned louder. Her slit was so wet and velvety. Much smoother than any of the Sisters' gashes. I grabbed Hailey by the hips because she was wriggling so much. My tongue went in deeper from taint to hood in long uninterrupted licks. Sometimes when I felt her getting close, I would stop, and just tease her velvety soft taint.

Eventually, Hailey reached the point of no return. She grabbed handfuls of my red hair, and pulled me into her tightly. Her toned thighs clamped around the sided of my head and I was trapped in her lovely little pussy. I started sucking her clit, under the hood piercing, and she came hard, screaming.

I continued to lick her dainty folds gently. With her breath returning to normal, I once again picked up the pace and brought Hailey off three more times.

When Hailey moaned, "No more." and pushed my head away, I crawled up the bed and kissed her passionately. We made out, devouring each other's sexy lips and tongues. I really loved Hailey. This felt so right to me.

I am sure Haileys lips were getting as sore as mine. "I have a debt that I desperately want to repay!" She told me, after a long make-out session.

Hailey then wiggled her hot blond body down the bed and stated making love to my pussy. This was the first time, since my last fling with Blake, about ten months ago, that a tongue made contact, with my pussy. Yes, I had been removing the plate to masturbate on a regular basis. Yes, I had visited Raven and Lacey, where I served Raven, in filthy, yet delicious ways, but I had not had sex with anyone un-plated throughout the pregnancy.

It felt so good to have a tongue between my folds. Hailey gave me a couple of nice orgasm. They were not earth shattering but they were nice.

Hailey and I dozed off in each other's arms. I was so happy to have my friend with me.