All Comments on 'The Only Exception Ch. 06'

by loveandlust28

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CaramelunicornCaramelunicorn9 months ago

Will Benny and Adam get their happy ending? Will Adam get what he is owed from the royals and take his rightful place as one of them? Will his wolf show itself? Adam is showing very alpha traits! Are they true mates? Benny has suffered enough!

canndcannd9 months ago

This is very triggering for a survivor of rape so thanks for the warning. Many writers don't include that. This character is so tragic but I'm hoping he continues to heal and has a chance with Adam. I kind of read ahead to be sure it got better. I'm not sure i can read those mid chapters bc the summary of events was hard enough. But I'm really excited about what this may mean for them that Adam is a Wolf's son. I hope the story gets easier. I do worry about the fact that Adam let his emotions affect his domination of ben. I don't think That is right .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well that was beautiful! So excited to see Ben’s heat, the world find out they’re together and they finally get their happy ever after. Thank you for such a lovely long chapter and I can’t wait for the next as always.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another wonderful chapter of this story - you've absolutely made my day!! I love this story. Thank you so much :-)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm loving this story!!! Omgosh!!!

dnsontndnsontn9 months ago

Whole lot of truth was laid out. Benny’s, Adam’s mom, big brother and the parents. Excellent storytelling!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Content sigh* ooh so good!! I love them together and what a marvelously long chapter! I cried with Benny and cheered for Adam being the Eldest Shadow pack brother. Thank you! Will there be more?

RaiLeblancRaiLeblanc9 months ago

Nailed it again. I know I’ve said it before, but I really do adore your characters and this world you’ve built. The interconnecting stories are a nice touch, too. Keep it up.

Slb277Slb2778 months ago

I had to read this story again. I love the pure love in Benny and Adam’s story. There is still the angst and grit of the others but Benny is definitely my favourite ♥️ Knowing that they would have been matched up when Ben was born if Adam had have been accepted by the wolves, and therefore would have never had to suffer through ‘the incident’, is heartbreaking.

I am here checking every couple of days for new chapters, nothing compares to your stories and this world. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveandlust28@loveandlust28
Hello! Just hoping to write content that is enjoyed. Positive feedback appreciated <3 WARNING: Please assume that all my stories will contain elements of bdsm, especially sadism and will probably deal with humiliation and small cocks. However, I write love stories, so there w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES