All Comments on 'The Only Exception Ch. 07'

by loveandlust28

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
CaramelunicornCaramelunicorn3 months ago

Great chapter! I’ve waited a long time for this! Will Adam finally get the truth from his mom and him and Benny be happy? Benny deserves a happy ending!

loveandlust28loveandlust283 months agoAuthor

I’m so happy this chapter finally uploaded for you guys! It was meant to be posted sooner but got stuck in pending for a bit. Sorry for taking so long everyone <3

canndcannd3 months ago

I'm glad to see the story going forward. I really hoped Ben could find the joy he deserved. Now it's Adam can go hunt the rapists down and shred them with his new claws! Oh sorry. I guess his father's Werewolf side was passed down. I think his mom should have shared all she knew when she found out about Ben. I hope he ends up claiming his legacy and that he and Benny get some joy in life.

BlowPopJBlowPopJ3 months ago

Heck yeah!!!! The motel scene was *chef's kiss*

Slb277Slb2773 months ago

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD!!!

I haven’t even read it yet, I’m just so excited for a new instalment ♥️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

OMG, a new chapter of "The only exception" and that long! Thank you sooooo much! I love this story. You totally made my day, best Valentin's gift ever! :-)

Calico75Calico753 months ago

Lovely, lovely continuation of the story! Very well written and enjoyable! Thanks!

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots3 months ago

Awesome. I guessed that Adam was not ‘just’ a human when his Mom told him about his father and more about the letter giving him the land. I got suspicious when we were told the wolves protected their land so fiercely and Gabe was surprised that Adam owned land on the edge of wolf territory. Great story and beautiful love between Ben and Adam, especially Adam’s sensitivity to Ben’s damaged personality. Ben’s innocence and acceptance of the Prince is impressive, as well as the support Ben receives from his family. Thanks.

StraycatndcStraycatndc2 months ago

The most amazing chapter in this book! I just could not put this down! Loved that Ben finally got his Alpha and that the little red pills are history. And I’m curious what Adam’s mother was trying to tell him and why she didn’t mention what ever it is earlier when she knew Ben was an Omega.

dnsontndnsontn2 months ago

@loveandlust28: spectacular! What’s Gabe gonna think about this!? So good to see Adam, Benny and YOU! Lemme tell you, last November I bought a book that is the first of a trilogy. I get to buy the second installment this coming November. The third November 2025. Good things are worth waiting for. Get what I’m saying? Now, about Willow…❤️

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar082 months ago

Oh please hurrynwith the next chapters

jroseemijroseemi2 months ago

I knew it! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! I'm already dying for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great chapter! So glad your books are going to be finished. It was also great to hear from Fae in this one. Can’t wait to see everyone get a happy ever after

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I've missed you. That was a great chapter!

Also, Adam's mum sucks a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The three Shadow King’s sons have now all mated with their intendeds. I hope they can all find their happy endings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveandlust28@loveandlust28
Hello! Just hoping to write content that is enjoyed. Positive feedback appreciated <3 WARNING: Please assume that all my stories will contain elements of bdsm, especially sadism and will probably deal with humiliation and small cocks. However, I write love stories, so there w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES