All Comments on 'The Party Pt. 02'

by alexa_r

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your writing style is clear, direct and very evocative! This causes your story line to move with appropriate speed, with resulting impact. You've portrayed rising tension and expectations. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for your effort -- and talent!

alexa_ralexa_r11 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much for reading and for your comments! I do appreciate them. Hopefully you’ll enjoy Part 3! ;-)

StrappySandalsStrappySandals11 months ago

Alexa_R, you are the most compelling writer on Literotica!! The fact that you've lived much of these very erotic stories, combined with your very good writing skills, makes you my #1 writer on this forum!! Stay well girl, and keep writing!!

alexa_ralexa_r11 months agoAuthor

Oh my StrappySandals, what a beautiful compliment! I think my face just turned 50 shades of red blushing! Thank you so very much!!! I’ll try my best to keep my writing interesting and entertaining. ;-)

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P5 months ago

So we'll written a wonderful pre courcer to the main event. Everyone is dripping with excitement and anticipation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralexa_r@alexa_r
I'm not sure when it started, but I've long been interested in deep, dark, depraved aspects of sex with few limits. I've indulged in many, but some remain only fantasies. You can see most of them in my fetishes block. As you may see from my stories, I am completely submissive ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Party Previous Part
The Party Series Info