The Pastor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben now began some serious spanking and oh, what a difference it made smacking her bare ass cheeks! He saw her, just like in church, begin clenching her gluteus muscles and relaxing them over and over again. His first smack, now onto her bare flesh and thrown with all his might, THWACK!!! landed solidly against her bare right cheek. The sound carried throughout the small house. As Ben looked down at his handiwork he could see a clear pink image of his entire hand on her ass cheek. He could count all five fingers showing. He wished he had a camera.

Samantha: "OWWWW!! Stop this right now!"

Ben was just getting started. His cock was straining and twitching against his shorts. Samantha could feel the movement and tried to ignore it. He lifted himself slightly up off the bed and quickly pulled his shorts down enough to free his turgid cock and balls. He could now feel Samantha's pubic hair tickling and rubbing against his cock. He also noticed she was getting sexually aroused and could feel her dampness on his cock. He had heard it was not unusual for a woman to get excited sexually from being spanked. He smacked her again and again, watching her ass jiggle and ripple each time as she was forced to endure this punishment, authorized by her own husband.

Samantha: "Owwww!!! OH! Ohhhh!! Mmmmmm. Ohhhh! Ah!!! Oh God!! Oh God!! Please stop!! Oh!"

Samantha's cries of pain were now being occasionally replaced by soft moans and whimpers. Also an occasional expression of surprise. Ben thought, "Yep. She's getting turned on by this spanking. No question about it." He wondered if her complaining now had more to do with the temporary pain or the embarrassment of possibly having an involuntary orgasm while she lay across his lap.

Her bottom began to turn red as it jiggled wildly in response to the solid smacks. Sweat was now dripping from Ben's forehead and face onto Samantha's ass. He watched as his drops of sweat slid slowly down her magnificent ass and pulled by gravity into the crack separating her twin globes.

Samantha was thinking: "God this hurts so much! But why am I getting sexually aroused by this man spanking me? I know it happened with the Pastor a few times, but it never felt this powerful. Is it because this strange man is spanking me? Is it because of my humiliation? I hope I don't have an orgasm while I'm lying on his lap! But I can feel it starting!"

In a way, she didn't want him to stop! She could feel her genitals getting wet as she began to release some female lubricant. She had also noticed the unmistakeable feeling of Ben's hard penis pressing against her sex. He was getting sexually aroused too! Her sexual arousal was starting to overcome the pain! She really didn't mind the spanking anymore. She needed him to keep spanking her to bring on her orgasm!

Ben could sense it. He felt a fresh release of her cunt honey onto his cock. His cock twitched and swelled in appreciation.

Ben: "OK. I guess you still haven't learned have you, Samantha?"

With that he went after her left buttock, smacking her bare flesh with his huge hand. He lost count of how many times he spanked her, but her left ass was now definitely bright red, and no doubt burning pretty good. Samantha had tears streaming down her face as she cried out with each strike. She was sobbing hysterically. Her heart was pounding. She also felt the first signs she was headed for an orgasm. Her toes began to curl.

Samantha: "Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh no!! Ahhhhhh!!! Stop! PLEASE STOP!!"

Ben noticed her hips beginning to do a little dance against his cock. She was rubbing herself against him! He could feel her soft wetness against his bare cock. He could feel her pubic hairs grazing him. He could feel her heat and how wet she was getting. He could feel the flesh of her labia, engorged with blood. He could feel his own precum begin to dribble. Then she began to buck her hips involuntarily as she came with a powerful orgasm.

Samantha: "Ohhhhh! Oh my!! OH MY!!!!!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!!! Ohhhhhhhh!! Ahhhhh!" Then she began grunting, "ungh, ungh" as her hips continued to buck, forcing her sex against his cock over and over. Her womanly scent was overwhelming. It was filling the room. Ben couldn't believe this Pastor's young wife had just cum hard on his 64 year old cock. He couldn't hold back anymore.

Ben: "Ahhhh! Fuck!! FUCK!!" He sprayed the outside of her pussy liberally with five good hard spurts.

At this point they were both breathing hard. Their hearts were pounding. Samantha's legs were shaking, her toes curled tightly. Once his heart had begun to calm down, he reached down and pulled her panties up, capturing all of his "gift" to her, which was now trapped in her panties.

Ben: "Well, I hope you understand who the head of the house is now. Don't ever let me hear you speak to me with disrespect again!"

As she began to get up he quickly lifted the front of his shorts back up so as not to expose to her eyes his still stiff and very wet cock, now coated with a sheen of her juices and his own cum.

Samantha went immediately to the bathroom without saying a word. As she removed her panties, her own scent filled her nostrils. Then she noticed a generous amount of semen in her panties and thickly matted pussy hair. She thought, "My God! He also had an orgasm! He ejaculated all over my genitals! That must be why he yelled at the end. He must not have had his shorts on the whole time!" She bent her head and sniffed her panties. The odor of his cum was not as strong as her own scent, but it definitely had a distinct, male smell.

She immediately went into the shower and washed herself thoroughly, removing any evidence of his or her sexual fluids, her ass cheeks still burning from her punishment.

After she finished her shower, Ben spoke to her firmly:

"I hope you've learned your lesson Samantha. Pastor Jenkins told me exactly what to do if you were disrespectful to me and that's what I have done. So, what do you say, Samantha? Would you like to apologize?"

Samantha: "I'm sorry I disrespected you."

Ben: "OK, now go get me something cold to drink so I can go out and finish my work for today. What time will dinner be Samantha?"

Samantha: "I'll have dinner ready at 7:00."

Ben: "OK. Get back to your chores then."

There was little conversation at the dinner table. Ben didn't bother to dress for dinner. He still had only his shorts and work boots on. As Samantha served him she looked down to see his belly and the thick hair on his chest. Ben was so different from the Pastor. She despised him. But at the same time his relentless spanking of her resulted in the most mind-blowing orgasm she could remember. And it was the only orgasm she had ever experienced with a man. Once she got turned on, the last thing she wanted was for him to stop spanking her. Why would her husband leave her with a man like this? She was especially quiet and didn't speak unless he spoke to her first.

Ben: "I must say I'm very impressed with your improved behavior and attitude, Samantha."

Samantha: "Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ben finished his dinner and needed to take a shower before going to bed.

Ben: "I'm heading off to take a shower."

Samantha: "OK."

Ben entered the bathroom and left the door ajar a few inches to let the steam out. But he was also curious if Samantha was a voyeur. While in the shower, Ben continued replaying the sound spanking he had given Samantha. Smacking that beautiful ass over and over again so close to his face. Watching it wobble and jiggle with every smack. She had been so aroused, he was able to detect her womanly scent. And she finally came on his cock! He couldn't wait any longer. He needed to relieve himself again and the shower was as good a place as any.

After Samantha finished clearing off the dinner table, she headed to her bedroom. As she was about to pass the bathroom door, she noticed it was left open a bit and heard the shower running inside.

Ben had noticed there was light coming in from the hallway through the slightly ajar bathroom door. He kept watching it to see if Samantha was curious, but it didn't appear she was. He really wanted to give her a show. As he began soaping up his cock and balls, he noticed the light from the crack in the door had suddenly turned dark, but only to a height of about five feet. She was watching!

Samantha couldn't resist the urge and as she glanced inside the bathroom she was shocked to her core to see Ben stroking his cock, covered in soap and completely erect. She noted that while his penis was about the same length as her husband's, it was remarkably larger around. About twice as thick as the Pastor's. The Pastor was the only man she had ever been with. She had never watched a man masturbate before. As she caught her breath, she was about to continue on to her bedroom, when she heard him exclaim,

Ben: "Oh! Ohhhh! Ah! Fuck!"

Samantha's feet were now glued to the floor. She watched mesmerized as he shot rope after rope of cum high into the air and against the shower wall. Stunned, amazed and more than a little aroused, Samantha headed to her bedroom.

When Ben was finally finished his shower he realized he didn't have a towel. He called out to Samantha to bring him a towel. Remembering her earlier punishment, Samantha quickly grabbed a bath towel and headed to the bathroom. She extended her arm through the door, holding the towel out to him.

Ben: "I don't want to get the floor wet Samantha. Bring me the towel."

Samantha slowly opened the door, held the towel in front of her eyes, walked toward the shower and held it out to him.

Ben: "Thank you Samantha."

As he took the towel from her hands, he was turned sideways, and for about two seconds she gazed upon his nakedness. Her eyes were immediately drawn to his penis, having been duly exercised and no longer erect, but hanging down, still at full length, and his large scrotum and balls swinging directly beneath it.

Ben: "Would you please dry my back?"

Samantha: "I don't think so. Good night."

Ben, shouting angrily: "What did you say?!!! Dry my back! NOW!"

Samantha turned back around and Ben had turned and now had his back toward her. She took the towel and began rubbing his shoulders and his massive back, but stopped when she got to his ass.

Ben: "My WHOLE back Samantha!"

Samantha then moved down to Ben's ass and began to wipe it dry with the towel. Between his legs she could again see his large scrotum swinging back and forth with his heavy balls.

Ben: "Thank you Samantha. Good night."

Samantha: "Good night."

Ben: "It would be nice if you would use my name, Samantha. As a matter of fact, it would show respect. You can call me Ben."

Samantha: "Good night Ben."

When she got into bed, Samantha continued to replay in her mind over and over what had happened that day. She had an orgasm while he was spanking her! And he did too, coating her genitals with his seed. Only a few hours later, she was watching Ben masturbate in the shower and then staring at his penis and his balls as she dried him. His massive form. His hairy chest. She reached down between her legs and began rubbing. In less than three minutes, as her hips continued rising to meet her fingers, she came hard again, her body lurching and her legs shaking for several minutes. As her breathing gradually returned to normal she fell asleep and slept like a baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEDNESDAY

The next day Ben got an early start, out working in the garden at 6:00 AM, trying to get as much done as he could before the real heat got going. Samantha was cleaning the house. Ben came inside around 10:00 for a drink.

Ben: "Samantha! I'd like a drink please!"

Samantha immediately came into the kitchen and said, "OK Ben." As she approached the refrigerator she immediately got a severe cramp in the arch of her right foot. "Ow!" Samantha was always barefoot in the house.

Ben: "What's wrong?"

Samantha: "I just got a huge cramp in my foot!"

Ben: "Here. Sit down on the chair."

Ben got down on his knees in front of her and lifted her foot. He immediately began to gently massage the arch of her foot.

Samantha: "Ooooo! That feels good!"

Ben: "Just try to relax your muscles. Kind of go limp and let me keep working it out."

Samantha: "Ohhhh! Thank you!"

Ben: "I'm going to rotate your ankle to be sure there's no injury there."

Ben massaged Samantha's foot and ankle for several minutes.

Ben: "Sometimes these cramps can extend up the leg. Let's make sure you're OK."

At that he began to massage her calf, working up towards her knee. He just wanted an excuse to feel up her leg. His hand was now under her housedress as her dress extended well past her knees. He was slowly and methodically, gently, then firmly, massaging her calf muscle. He was now caressing her leg as much as he was massaging it. As he did so, he was growing aroused. For Samantha, she knew he was going further than necessary, but she didn't want to anger him again, and it actually felt very good. She didn't want him to stop.

Ben: "Did you hurt the other foot?"

Samantha: "No."

Ben: "Will you let me just check it to be sure it's OK?"

Samantha: "OK."

Ben: "That's a good girl."

With that, Ben began to massage her left foot. With both of his large hands he was able to totally envelope each foot while massaging and rubbing every muscle and joint. Samantha was enjoying it, in spite of herself.

Samantha: "Ohhh! That feels wonderful!"

Ben: "Wait here a minute."

He got a large pot and filled it with hot water, and also a rag and some soap.

Ben: "This hot water will make your foot feel better, and also help it to heal."

With that he placed first one foot, then the other into the pot and washed each of her feet with the rag. As he washed each one, he was very thorough. He washed all around and between each of her toes.

Samantha thought: "Gee. This isn't so bad. I've never had my feet massaged and washed before. It feels great!" She could have sat there for an hour letting him caress her feet and legs.

When he finished, Ben dried off both her feet with a towel. Then he gently lifted the right foot again and examined it closely.

Ben: "You really have beautiful feet, Samantha. Very sexy."

She wasn't sure what to say. The Pastor had never told her she was sexy.

He began to sniff her foot, and then to kiss it. Samantha began to shiver. She had never experienced anything like this before. In a way, his smelling and kissing her foot seemed sexual to her.

Ben: "All better! Rest for a while. I'll get my drink. Can I get you anything?"

Samantha: "Sure! I'll take a cold drink Ben. Thank you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Samantha lay in bed that night, she couldn't help reflecting on the almost complete absence of sex or even sexual arousal with her husband in comparison to the powerful feelings of arousal she had felt with Ben while he was spanking her, while she watched him masturbate in the shower or when he was massaging her feet. She couldn't remember a single instance when her husband had ever made her feel like that. She had to admit, on the whole, these experiences with Ben were kind of filling a void in her life. She couldn't deny it. But she was resolved not to be unfaithful to her husband. She needed to put a stop to this man's advances.

Ben was having similar thoughts: "Gee, the Pastor has only been gone a few days. Maybe I moved too fast with Samantha. But she's just so hot! Still, I should probably lay low for a few days and not try anything else while I work out a new strategy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SUNDAY (4 days later)

For the next three days, Ben made no advances toward Samantha and was completely respectful toward her. They got along fine and she seemed to be more and more comfortable with him, initiating conversations, asking him about his life and even doing small favors. For instance, rather than him having come inside and ask for something cold to drink, Samantha was now going out in the garden and bringing him a cold drink. She was asking him what he would like to have for dinner. One night Ben took her out to a restaurant and they shared a meal together.

All this gave Samantha some time to think things through. She really needed that orgasm she got on Ben's lap during the spanking and she knew the Pastor would never do that for her. He was selfish. This man, on the other hand, although not especially attractive, had led her to the best orgasm of her life, and the only orgasm she had ever shared in the company of a man. He did this without asking her to do anything for him. And he seemed to know he was doing it. That was unselfish. She began to see a real difference between Ben and her husband. Ben cared about her being satisfied. Her husband, obviously, didn't.

She certainly didn't like the fact he had spanked her so hard and so many times. But to be honest, she did have to admit that the humiliation of the spanking as well as the discomfort, did arouse her sexually. Why was that?

She decided to read a few more of the stories the Pastor had left open on the computer. Maybe there would be something there that would help her to sort all this out. As she read more stories, she felt herself being drawn into them, visualizing them as real events she was witnessing as a voyeur. And as such, once again, she became aroused sexually. She did see some stories that involved spanking. As with her own experience, the wife involved at first was begging the man to stop, but eventually welcomed the treatment and even orgasmed as a consequence, just like she did! She couldn't deny her own feelings of arousal. Was it the actual spanking? The humiliation? The feeling of his penis against her?

She found a story regarding a lodger the woman's husband had decided to rent a room to in order to make enough money for them to take a European vacation. Over the course of a few months the lodger seduced the man's wife right in front of him and finally had sex with her while her husband watched! She began to read this story over again, imagining she was there watching. She could hear the conversation, the moans, the orgasmic screams. She imagined she could inhale the smell of sex in the room. Then she realized it was her! She had gotten very wet and felt like she needed a release as soon as possible. Pulling up her housedress and reaching down into her panties, as she continued to read, she began caressing herself. As she got closer and closer, she couldn't contain some moans and whimpers. Finally she came!

Samantha: "Ohhhh! Oh my God!!"

Her breathing was very heavy and her heart was pounding.

Several minutes earlier Ben had come into the house to use the bathroom. When he approached their little office where the computer was, he stopped, as he could clearly hear Samantha's moans of pleasure and finally her exclamation that surely sounded like she had just made herself cum. He could actually hear her panting. "Well. Isn't that something?" he thought. "I wonder what she's got on that computer?"

123456...8