All Comments on 'The Photographer'

by Robingreen678

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
xeriscapartistxeriscapartistalmost 4 years ago
A little scary..

The water made me anxious. Well told story of submission. Good Job!

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
Intensely erotic!

Beautifully written with excellent build up of erotic tension!

Thank you.....

MrBill36MrBill36almost 4 years ago
Robin, oh Robin

So intense and erotic. Yes, the water scene was scary, exciting and yet calming. I thought he was going to have anal with her for sure. Thank you for your story.

frank_unboundfrank_unboundalmost 4 years ago
Exquisite

This story is very well written. Well paced. Erotic without being vulgar. Worthy of being published in a commercially. Perhaps in an erotica anthology.

albrighaalbrighaabout 3 years ago

Damn, I don’t what to say about discovering a diamond in an author that you search so long to read and relate. And this only the first read. All i can say is thanks for sharing your talent. Please continue your use of your skill.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 3 years ago

Amazing story. You're a very gifted writer. Now I have to read more of your work.

Atys70Atys70almost 3 years ago

Exquisitely written. The description and attention to detail were impeccable. The build up was masterful as well. You have a gift.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerr9 months ago

Wow, that was intense!

I liked the back and forth angles, and the sex sure progressed quickly.

Moving on to chapter 2! ;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobingreen678@Robingreen678
Hello, “Words themselves prod and confuse and may not have truth in them, but in stories truth can always be found.” ― Ellen Malphrus, Untying the Moon A great story starts with a real experience, adds fantasy and imagination and a smidgen of the absurd. I am a mature, Ha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES