The Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jason showed more pictures I saw what appeared to be a woman in her 50's. Dirty blond hair, medium build dressed in a soiled torn oversized white tee shirt. She was tied to the chair she was seated in. She was wearing what I recognized to be a ball gag.

As Jason told the story the woman was sending her husband a message with these pictures. She had been hinting at a role as his sex slave for years and now she wanted to show him in pictures. As Jason told the story of tying her to the chair and later the bed and posing her as she requested I became aware that his role very quickly changed to one where he was participating in her fantasy. He admitted that just the idea of having a slave like that was very very powerful. Jason said that he in fact found himself much more involved than he would have thought possible.

I could see that just telling me the story was giving Jason an erection. He kept shifting in his seat trying to hide it.

Jason told me that when she had him tie her to the bed with her head hanging over the edge she opened her mouth and he reached out and under her tee shirt to fondle her breasts. When he did she said "Fuck my mouth! Jason, use me like the slut whore I am." There was no turning back. He gave her what she wanted.

The TV screen went dark, he had turned it off, and Jason turned to face me and became serious. He asked if I could understand what happened. He told me he had never been that aggressive sexually but the woman thanked him and returned for more.

I was silent trying to understand what had just happened. Clearly this young man's experience sexually was much different than mine. He actually felt guilty. He was happy, she was happy, what was there to feel guilty about.

I did not say a word but took his hand and led him into the guest bedroom, Beth's room.

As we stood near the bed he had a confused look on his face. I went over to the side of the bed and pulled open the storage drawer. His eyes widened slightly as he took in what he was seeing.

I explained that the woman I loved, Beth had a need to be sexually dominant and I had a need to be dominated at times. I told Jason that if he met us as a couple he would never have guessed we both had needs that went beyond traditional sex and that this was the room we played out those roles in.

I thought we had reached a point when I should take a chance and asked him if we could look at the pictures he took of me. He smiled and in just a few minutes the first picture appeared on the TV in Beth's room. It was me completely naked in the shower. I asked if he would like to do a boudoir shoot with me.

He set up his camera to show pictures on the TV as he was taking them.

Jason asked if I had a favorite "little black dress" I could wear. I laughed and told him "No Jason, White girls have little black dresses. Black women have little white dresses." That of course was just Bull Shit but I couldn't resist. I did however get out my little white dress, a short very clingy jersey dress that demanded to be worn with no underwear. In my bedroom I took off my underwear and put it on. It was tighter than I remembered.

Jason asked if I had a pair of white panties he could cut up. I got a pair and scissors for him. He made some cuts to open then up around my thighs. I put them on.

Then he was having me pose and taking pictures. Jason told me to sit in the chair and begin to move the dress up my thighs. I watched as pictures appeared on the TV. When my panties became visible they were so loose and cut up that the camera was sneaking peeks at portions of my vagina with every picture. Even I was getting turned on. He had me kneel on the bed and pull my dress up to my waist. The panties hung loose and covered everything until they didn't. He was moving them to expose me.

He took pictures with the camera between my knees looking up my thighs and showing the opening in my panties. Very very sexy with just enough hidden to not be porn.

Jason had me remain kneeling while he stood behind me. He told me to stretch my hands up high like I did earlier in my bedroom. That made my dress pull up and tight against my breasts. I watched the TV screen as he took pictures. I could clearly see my nipples pushing against the jersey fabric and his lights showed my areola through the dress. He was taking pictures shooting down from my head and my breasts appeared even larger than they are. Jason began to move my dress down exposing more and more of my skin against the white dress until my areola but not my actual nipple were visible. Damn he was good at this.

Jason got down out of the bed and went to the storage drawer. He returned with handcuffs and I held my arms out. Snap. Snap. "Do you have a safe word?"

"Will I need one?"

"If you want me to push you to the very edge you will."

"No one has ever brought me that far, but I'll just say ENOUGH."

Jason reached down and pulled my dress up over my head. He reached down and ripped my panties off. I was naked kneeling on the bed in front of him when he reached between my legs and touched me. He then brought his hand up to his face and smelled it. "That's my woman! Already wet!"

In a flurry of activity and commands I was tied to the bed on my back with my head over the edge. My arms were outstretched to the side and he was touching my breasts. Soft gentle squeezes and easy pinches of my nipples followed by more demanding squeezes, hard pinches and slaps. Then he was sucking my nipples. I encouraged him. "Yes, Yes, Yes."

He had tied long straps to my knees and ankles. He tied a long strap to my waist and to the rings on the side of the bed so I could not move side to side. He took the long straps attached to my ankles and ran them up the the tall bed posts near my head. He was pulling my hips up off the bed toward my head. The knee straps went to the side of the bed to spread my legs apart as far as possible.

I was immobile and completely exposed. I had underestimated this cowboy. This was not his first rodeo.

Then he was naked. I had clearly underestimated this cowboy. I had not been with a man for two years and this was going to be a tight squeeze a very tight squeeze. My head was hanging off the bed and I was having a hard time holding it up and seeing what he was doing.

I felt it before I saw it. He was licking me. I heard him say "Robin, you are so fucking wet."

I mumbled something smart ass like "Why thank you sir."

Then I felt it. He had found the paddle. SMACK! I felt it on my butt but very very near more sensitive areas. Again a smart ass comment "May I have another sir?" SMACK! This time on my stomach. "Ohhh!" Then my breast, my nipple, very hard! "Oh, FUCK!" Then the other nipple even harder! "Oh damn, YES!"

Then he is licking me. He is spreading my butt checks and rimming me. Over and over, I'm so sensitive there. The wave is building. His hands are on my breasts soothing the sting of the paddle but as he gently pinches my nipples he is sending signals to my whole body. His mouth is between my legs licking again from the very edge of my butt hole just up to but stopping short of my clit. Over and over just short of the final push over the edge. I feel my clit growing as it always does pushing out of its hood.

So close to the edge, over and over. Then as he goes past the limit and sucks my clit I am washed over the edge. Wave after wave of wonderful warmth washes over me. I am soaked.

Then it's gone and the pain is back. I can not stand to be touched right after an orgasm but he is doing more than touching. He is slapping my clit. "NO! NO! NO! PLEASE JASON, NO!"

But suddenly it all changes. The room is falling in on me. An orgasm unlike any I have ever experienced is washing me away. The pleasure is indescribable and seemingly never ending washing over me again and again.

Then it's gone again and I feel the pressure. He is pushing something into me. His finger. Then something bigger. It is cold and hard but my brain knows he is just getting me ready. I tell him "Jason, honey, Jason, I don't do that." But I do not say the word that will make him stop.

He is standing near my head. He says "look at it!" I open my eyes and I am looking at his erection. He uses his hand to pull the foreskin back revealing the bright purple head. As he touches it to my lips I sigh and open my mouth resigned to letting him have his way.

Oh my, it's been a long time. He is about as big as any man I have had. I must concentrate so as to not choke and gag. I could see droplets near the opening as he pulled himself back. Now I can taste them salty and at the same time bitter. I dropped my head in case he pushes hard but he does not. He is giving me a chance to get used to his size. He is not a small man so I know my mouth will not be deep enough so I begin to swallow to get ready. As he pushes past the back of my mouth I swallow and concentrate on opening my throat. If my throat muscles clench I will gag and vomit but I'm ok. I feel his balls hit my face and I know he is all the way in. I feel him move in and out and I swallow with each thrust. He stops and says "Fuck woman you are good at this. If I didn't have other plans I would finish in that sweet throat of yours."

He pulls out of my mouth and tells me "I'm going to turn you over now. You just do what I say, Ok?"

When I don't answer he asks again "You just do what I say, Ok"

When I again don't answer he moves to the center of the bed picks up the paddle and hits my butt hard twice and says "ok?"

I again do not answer so he hits my vagina very hard, very hard centering on my lower abdomen and clit. I scream and I'm weeping "YES SIR, YES SIR! Please Jason, don't hit me there again."

He kisses my clit and fuck, I'm having another orgasm. How the fuck is he making this happen?

Jason released the straps holding my legs and knees up and that took a tremendous amount of stress off my back. He released the strap around my waist and my hands and rolled me onto my right side. Jason was physically moving my body as he wanted it and I was letting him. I was facing away from him and he touched my butt cheeks. I had forgotten about the plug he inserted and he pulled it out. He leaned in and put fingers in my now gapping butt hole asked me "Tell me, Voodoo Lady, tell me the truth, would you like me to fuck you here?"

I told him the truth as he asked "Jason, no, please don't. I'm not clean there. Anything else you want but not there."

He didn't say a word but pulled my arms behind me and put the handcuffs on me. He left without a word and was gone for what seemed like a long time.

When he returned I asked where he had gone but he did not say a word. He took the hand cuffs off and strapped my legs together at my thighs and then at my ankles. He then strapped my arms to my sides just below my breasts and at my waist. I was once again helpless and immobile.

I asked what he was doing but again he was silent. He left the room again but this time only for a moment. When he returned he kissed me gently and put the mask on me. I could not see a thing.

I waited but not long. He picked me up off the bed and was carrying me. I thought I heard water. The pool? Then I felt it. He was carrying me down stairs. Into the pool? I had told him I really couldn't swim. What the fuck was he doing? Then I felt the water surround me. He was still holding me but water was pushing into my mouth. I panicked! "Jason, Jason, Jason, I cant swim!" Then I realized, strapped as I was I couldn't swim anyway and I tried in vain to get loose of him.

I could feel his breath on my face as he spoke to me. "Robin, calm down, shut the fuck up and listen to me!" His voice, so sure, so in control, helped me calm down a little but my mind was thinking he was going to kill me. How the fuck did I let this happen? His voice again and so much in control. "Calm down and relax every part of your body. I will not let you drown." Then his arms were gone and I was sinking. The water came up over my face and I tried to breath but swallowed water. I was drowning! He was going to kill me!

Then his arms were back under me and I was choking and spitting but I could breath again. I remember begging him "Jason, please please don't kill me, I don't want to die this way!"

I heard him say "Trust me!" and I felt him holding me very tight and suddenly my fear was gone. I could feel water all around me but my face was not underwater. I was weightless floating in the warm water.

I heard him say "Trust me!" and I felt him holding me very tight and suddenly my fear was gone. I could feel water all around me but my face was not underwater. I was helpless, immobile and possibly in real danger but I felt weightless and free. I floated in the water that way for what seemed like a long time.

Jason picked me back up and carried me out of the pool. We walked a short distance and he put me down on the bed. When he took the blindfold off I saw it was my bed covered perhaps with every towel I own.

He removed all the straps and toweled me dry. His hands were everywhere on my body. He covered me with the sheet and as he dried himself he was talking to me. For the first time I actually got a good look at his body. Jason was very fit with well defined muscles and a not overly hairy body. His body pushed all the buttons in my brain and most likely I would have let him do most anything he wanted. But as he spoke I realized he wanted something I did not expect. "I'm going to say it even though you didn't. ENOUGH!" He continued "It's my turn now and I want more of you than the physical sex we just had."

For the first time I noticed the television in my bedroom was showing us. He had set up a video camera and was recording everything.

He pulled back the sheet and tossed it on the floor. As he climbed in beside me he kissed me. A wonderful gentle kiss. His tongue just between my lips. He was holding me close, I felt the pressure of my breasts being squeezed to his chest. It was a wonderful feeling to have a strong man holding me. His hands were on my cheeks pulling my hips in toward him. I could feel his penis hardening against my mound.

Then he was talking to me as he put something in my hand. It was a tiny remote control for the camera that was recording us. He told me he wanted two things. He wanted me to let him make love to me like I was his wife and return that love as though he were my life, my love. I thought it was an odd request. Sex is what sex is right? I was to learn. After showing me how to use the remote he told me he wanted me to be the photographer.

I think I just shook my head yes.

As he began to kiss me and touch me something happened. It's hard to describe but I felt myself yielding to him, opening my body to his needs, opening my mind to his wants. Fuck, I was if only for this one day, this one moment, I was desperately in love with this man. Every touch warmed me to my soul. When he finally entered me I yielded to him and opened myself to him as I had never before done with anyone.

For the second time today my orgasm was unlike any I had had before. My whole body was cradled in wave after wave of exquisite pleasure that seemed unending.

I tried and failed to operate the remote. He was the photographer not me.

When I awoke in the morning he was laying by my side. When I touched him he started to get hard almost immediately and he entered me from behind laying on my side.

I played tennis with my friend Connie that afternoon and told her everything. I asked if she would like to join me that evening. Jason was coming over for drinks and who knows what might happen.


12