The Physician's Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he pulled into the circle driveway of Giovanna's mansion, he opened the door and helped Giovanna out. They both looked around quickly to make sure nobody was watching, and quickly kissed before he returned quickly to his car to drive off. Giovanna watched him disappear from sight, turned around and laughed her way back into her home.

Giovanna, although enjoying the thrill of fooling around outside her marriage, was concerned about how far things might go. She managed to limit today's date to dry humping, but David was a master in the art of seduction, and she feared she would not be able to resist the temptation much longer. She loved her husband, she wanted children with her husband, but she wanted to enjoy wild, unattached and non-emotional fornication with David too. The only children she wanted to bear were her husband's.

12