The Pink Palace Hotel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whether Steven heard footsteps mounting the stairs outside was not certain, but he could not help seeing Robin's "mother" Louise, appearing at the door wearing a frilly knee -length nightdress. She mounted the bed with Robin's help with a knee either side of Steven's waist. As she lowered herself, Robin direct Steven's prick to the folds of her cunt and she flopped down, suitably speared. Steven hollered something unintelligible in both surprise and on the verges of delight. Then in pure delight as Louise used her cunt muscles to good effect whilst seesawing her trunk like the old whore she undoubtedly was.

There was no way that Steven could last more than a few minutes before he was spraying his young spunk deep inside of Louise. His yelps of near ecstasy were possibly all Louise needed to push her over the top too as she herself mooed right the way through a lengthy orgasm. Or did she fake it? Yet there was still more to come. She detached herself from Steven's diminishing prick and, with her Robin's help, shuffled forward and up Steven's body until her wet and dripping vagina was over Steven's face. Then she relaxed her thigh muscles and her leaking twat landed squarely on the boy's face. "Eat me out faggot," she ordered. Clean up your mess."

Afterwards, Robin led Steven to the shower for the second time inside an hour. "You're very lucky," he said as he washed Steven down, " Mum does not let just anybody suck her twat."

Naked in bed, Robin made sure that the last thing Steven remembered as he fell deeply asleep, was his lying in Robin's arms. Just another part of the plan.

To be continued.

12