All Comments on 'The Pleasure is All Mine'

by lennythelion

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booover 14 years ago
Beautiful Story

Thank you for this beautiful story. I have never read one like it and believe that it is not only beautiful but unique. I love it that a penis can be described as more than a tool or battering ram, that it can be presented as something desirable and not simply useful. I think that its a rare story indeed and breaks the mould of descriptive writing. I have waited for so long to see a story like this, initially I thought that erotic writing would be full of it but have for a long time been surprised that I have, until now, seen none. That it is so well written adds to the pleasure.Thank you so much .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank You!

Have been telling "him" for quite some time how much I love giving him head....what a thrill to hear that groan of "soon" or "almost". That I love the taste of him as much as he loves the taste of me. That loving him that way allows me to focus all my attention on his pleasure and my desired result...the feel of him pulsing against my tongue, warm jets against the back of my throat, and the taste of his passion filling me.... I think after reading this maybe he understands a little better.

Mr_NebMr_Nebalmost 14 years ago
Bravo!

Such a rare treat! A sensuous well written story that involves multiple senses in sex! Taste, smell, feel... Thanks very much.

Mr. Neb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Gawd Damn

that was delicious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous