All Comments on 'The Pool Boy Pt. 04'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't work too hard

Your audience is shrinking faster than our hardons and so are your scores

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you for the next chapter

This seems to escalated rather quickly. I am wondering if you may be trying to jam too many adventures into one story. However it's still very fun to read and I wonder where you might be taking this couple next. It's rather sad that the nasty little troll patrol has already started their nonsense with their rude comments. Thankfully it's a very small minority of the thousands who come here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

Why do you read all of these LW and cuck stories if you hate them so much?? I think it's because they remind you of your dead ex wife the whore who fucked over 100 men wile you cleaned her out every night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so gay cuckold?

he has to blow two guys, gets one so-so blowjob

she gets a royal fucking, and sucking

does not seem very balanced to me

he is set up to be nothing but a WACC cleanup boy

Geisha1Geisha1over 5 years ago
5stars.

Who doesn’t like wall to wall sex?

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
WOW!!

I'm surprised by the nay-Sayers. must be homo-phobic - although the bisex is VERY mild. i agree with Geisha 1 - wall to wall sex. and very well written. 5 stars all the way!!!! loved it!!! MORE, MORE!!!

Fog43Fog43over 5 years ago
Hot!

Ignore the haters. This is well written sex. On, on!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
How

How does one anonymous poster know who another anonymous poster is? How do they keep one another straight? How do they know another anonymous got banned? Seems stupid to argue with your self, but that's what they are doing. No one is as badass as an anonymous keyboard warrior.

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
It's easy

To find out who people are, either anonymous or not. No one is really anonymous online. No matter how much you try to hide. We know. Oh yes, we know.

hubbyhwhubbyhwover 5 years ago
Great Story

Well written erotica. Love the opening dance scene and music selection. 5 starts !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@hot

LOL- get a kick out of those that advice the author to ignore comments. Do you morons really think an author is that stupid? He/she chose to allow comments, good or bad. Don't like them, they can delete them, showing us they have non backbone. It's that simple. The question is, why do you have a problem with comments that don't agree with your point of view. To each his own, show some tolerance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why did he need a "Member card"?

Only his wife was fucking all men. He just watched. He was invisible to everyone in the room. Run, you stupid fag! You have no longer a marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
last comment

Run? Willing cuckolds enjoy being a cuckold, that's how they get off. They turn their wives into sluts and whores for their own pleasure. It's a sickness they can't get rid of, a nightmare for any shrink. They lack any morals established by society. It's a sickness.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Identifiable Anonymice?

I'm with 26thNC on this one. (And who is 27thNC and why specifically choose that handle?)

Despite the recognisability of some of the undifferentiated anonymice as claimed by one of their number (which one?), who claims to be able to recognise BonnieTaylor among the multitude of anonymous comments, having a name really does help when a comment thread develops and several anonymice join the conversation.

Anonymouse, you can address 26thNC by that name and you don't have to guess. He can't address you as anything other as Anonymous and then try to describe which of the many anonymous comments he is responding to.

It's only polite to be a recognisable contributor when you join a conversation. And if you consider yourself to be an intelligent contributor to a conversation, surely you would want to own your opinions?

If you don't wish to register a name, do as regular commentator A.Merryman (the man from Sherwood Forest) does, and simply put an identifier at the foot of your comment.

Keep yourself nice,

Lue

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@luedon Re: "Identifiable Anonymice?"

I find myself in a rare state of agreement with you. I have made similar comments myself. I think of all the discussions/arguments that we have had, and how klugy they would have been without our handles, as anonymous as they might be.

I think 27thNC chose his/her handle deliberately, and I consider it rude. The first time I saw it I was taken aback as the point of view was so off from what I was expecting before I realized it was 26thNV>

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Correction to my comment

I should have said "Before I realized that it WASN'T 26thNC!"

Sbrooks103ySbrooks103yover 5 years ago
Hot story

Nothing beats sharing a hot wife.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Is Sbrooks103y the same loon as 27thNC?

And why do this? Is there some deep purpose that I don't comprehend? It doesn't seem to me to be especially clever.

sbrooks103x and 26thNC are both reasonable people with reasoned contributions to the commentaries. I don't always (or often with SB) agree with them, but their comments and opinions are worthy of consideration.

I would be fascinated to know the reason behind somebody (or somebodies) registering these similar handles to two regular commenters. It's only happened in the last day or so. And who's next?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hot wife

nothing like a hot wife mine love to go out and dance with other men with short dresses halter tops no panties some times its a country bar we are known there yes we are bi sexual everybody knows it and doesn't have a problem with it. and some times we go to a hip hop bar mostly black people there's always 4 to 8 white couple;s there they are so the wife can get some black cock.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Lue

I just discovered sbrooks103y, and I didn't notice the y at first. Seems a lot of trouble to go to in order to troll a couple of people. At least sbrooks103x is an author, I am a nobody. Thanks for the kind words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@luedon

Sounds like something your boy swingerjoe would think was funny. He's been missing the last couple of days.

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
Kind of a let down

After such a great party to have to go back to a boring life. But some of the users here can relate...right gmann?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@luedon

I think he may also be Impo_65.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
This started out pretty good

as a case study for a long time couple contemplating extracurricular fun, but is now circling the drain. 3 pages of sex? Not what I am looking for, I like the stories that deal with the tension between the couple these activities produce, and this has devolved into a stroker piece.

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
@luedon

I think patillie may be gmann57. Or maybe it was luedon, who knows?

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Keep working on it 26th+1NC

The territory is so open for your exploration. An extra m in Kimi, add one to Vandemonium1, use a lower case i for Blackrandl, put an e on the end of Javmor, and what you might do to Harddaysknight hardly bears thinking about.

Lue

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Lue

You is too smart, coming up with these clever variations in the names. Could good old Luedont be doing this? Why can't we all disagree peacefully?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Looking forward to more!

... and to think it all began with a harmless little fantasy about the pool boy ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Loved the story and the many twists and turns that it took. Great writing. Looking forward to some more.

Forget the negativity, if they didn’t like it, they shouldn’t have read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Love the story, liked the m to f rimming, wojld love to read of Bills first mm rim and see how he likes to take his first cock. Makes me hot thinking about it, i can feel my pucker twitching xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Tremendous Story!

Casey applauding you on a deliciously naughty story that captures everything I love in a relationship, open free thinking sharing while still knowing that you have your soul mate and that wont change. Bill and "Crissy" are a lot like my wife and I, but the way you captured the scene and how the main two ppl tested and pushed what they thought were their limits totally embodies what I really enjoy!

My new Favorite Author

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuover 4 years ago
Incredible!

Mind blowing. Hope it's ok with you I replaced the name Chrystal in my head, as I was reading with my wife's name. Hehe. So horny and dripping pre cum throught all 4 chapters. More, more, more

CaseyBeaCaseyBeaover 4 years agoAuthor
Reply to "Incredible"

Thanks, Luuv!

Do I mind? Hell, no! I'm honored that you would insert your wife into my stories! I hope that she enjoys them, too, and that at least some of them become reality for the two of you!

Love,

Casey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the build up! I can’t wait for more!

northparkbinorthparkbialmost 3 years ago

What I wouldn't give for a membership to a club like that! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It seems it has been awhile since this story but would love to see it revisited. So many opportunities for exploration. Pool boy and his girlfriend and the escalation of public exhibitionism. I hope you will consider a continuation

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 1 year ago

I love ALL your topics! Sex with strangers to incest, incredible! Definitely stroking material! What with all your creative writings, is your sex life similar? If it is, you've been a very busy person! If not, where does your creativity come from? I look forward to more of your compositions!

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dude10 months ago

Fantastic work and execution of how they work into the swingers scene.

Campus77Campus775 months ago

The last time I saw and experienced all that was at La Trapeze in NYC long ago. It's nice to see someone come to terms with their sexuality and her husband too. As the others below suggested, another chapter will be enjoyed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
1361 Followers
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Pool Boy Series Info