All Comments on 'The Power Of Cock Pt. 02 - Conclusion'

by PG564E

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
aldente491aldente4912 months ago

hello; thanks for these part 2 of these hot story

the making of male whores is very nice to read and words look like pictures

the end here but can we find Ray in othet teaching?

i liked the two

PG564EPG564E2 months agoAuthor

Your more than welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read my story, and that you liked it is very gratifying to me, as a man and a writer. Not to mention I am a faggot due to the power of men using my mouth to cum hard in.

Ray might show up in future stories. Thanks for the suggestion!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer2 months ago

This hot story came together very nicely. It sounds like there's going to be a fun new four-person household in the neighborhood. And it seems it's one that has an open and welcoming front door. As for Denny and John who have now discovered "The Power of Cock", I can only imagine that they will find, as I did, that no matter how many cocks you suck that it never fails to delight and excite just like this story did.

DickeredDickered2 months ago

Nice, the power of cock is too strong. More please

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Confusing, to say the least, hot, but confusing.

phallustinephallustine2 months ago

Wow! Took me right to the edge, and kept me there, dying to be on my knees with a mouthful of Ray, or Jim, or John, or Denny, or just about anyone with a hard cock.

awyldsideawyldside2 months ago

i Loved the couples getting together and the swap, but I hated that Amber cheated on Ray

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19692 months ago

Another gem from a talented erotica writer! Love stories that tune the John into a cock slut! Keep up those creative juices, friend!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

As a female reader, I enjoyed reading your stories, you're a good storyteller.

I'm not bisexual, but I like MMF stories & porn films, and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AmberSolisAmberSolis2 months ago

Awesome, hot continuation! Is there a five-way all-night long sex romp, in the near future? After all, the girls should get to try each man, as well.

LrickyLrickyabout 1 month ago

Love your sense of what actually happen to a married man that discovers that he is a cocksucker and that he would like to let his wife know and enjoy watching the scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPG564E@PG564E
I love providing hot and eager homosexual pleasures to men. I suck cock, love the taste of cum, and much more if the opportunity exists. Have been eating my own cum for 18 years, and whole loads from other men the past 8 years; I have to be discreet, no one knows how much I l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES