All Comments on 'The Power of Touch Ch. 12'

by shaqrach2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As always, love the update. Please don’t make us wait as long for the next installment. Looking forward to Reese’s honeymoon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Katie as an event coordinator of the venue has the access that her master needs to make a ton of slaves by touch via several wedding receptions, etc...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Finally! I loved this series and read it quite a few times. Hopefully you don’t need another one and a half years to write the next installment. What I wish contentual: when Jeff touches parents of any kind it will be nice if he tells us also the number of offspring, besides Names, Ages, occupation. Second will it be nice, if Jeff uses the male slave more often for his „dirty work“, like clean up duties, eg letting Lauries Hubby eat the cum out of her ass. I am very curious about the Honeymoon, too: maybe Jeff gives Reese and Dan a little present in Reese‘ womb to grow…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Did not like how this one ended. Way to open.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

it takes so long, hope for the next chp to come faster. but that might be only a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Best story/series in the genre. Please don't make us wait for more!

Brandon11Brandon11about 3 years ago
The power of touch

Awesome story so far, once Jeff cums he needs to have the new groom eating his cum out of her ass and then give the groomsmen blowjobs showing the results on his tunge before he swallows.Please continue this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaqrach2@shaqrach2
Sorry for the delays in my writing. Working shift work really takes a toll on a fella! I do write when I am able. I am currently working Chapter 13. Thank you for reading and commenting. I do truly appreciate it!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES