All Comments on 'The Pregnant Matchmaker Pt. 04'

by emptyhead424

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 5 years ago
Wonderful!

Well written & so entertaining. As a 69 yr old grandfather, I miss that younger era when having children with a loving partner that enjoys being pregnant by a loving husband who continues to adore the mother-to-be with affection & intimacy. More, please. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ended up more wholesome than I expected it to, given the first part of the series. Not that that's a bad thing, but was hoping for John to fuck Rebecca and get her pregnant much earlier in their relationship. Would have loved to see a threesome between John, Rebecca, and Danielle. Possibly in a follow-up to this! Rebecca pregnant again and Danielle wanting in on the belly action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Her breasts can not leak "speculum". That is a device to dilate the vagina during a pelvic exam. I think you meant colostrum.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago

Ooh after 3 pregnancies myself, I TOTALLY understand the fired for sex every minute thing! That is soo a thing. I was horny all the time and this story brought it all back for me! I loved being pregnant too! After 2 boys and a girl (boy 1: 9 lbs 3 oz, 22 in long; boy 2: 11 lbs, 22 in long and my sweet baby girl: 9 lbs 1 1/2 oz, and also 22 in long) I was done, but if I could have I would have stayed pregnant. Love you and your stories, keep up the great work!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous