The Pregnant Matchmaker Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, yes." Rebecca blurted out. Her face was flush and I could tell this turned her on.

I put my hands on Danielle's belly.

"So you'd like this if it were you?" I said to Rebecca.

"Yes please." she said. "And you can rub my belly and hold it."

"Like this?" I asked as I started rubbing Danielle's belly.

"Yesss..." Rebecca said. She started rubbing her crotch slowly, then put her hand in her shorts altogether. Danielle smiled.

"You're both so into this big belly," Danielle said. "I love that that's a mutual kink for you."

"I'd touch you like this all the time when you're pregnant." I said to Rebecca. She was rubbing her clit hard and grabbing her breast with her other hand. She leaned back as she moaned through an orgasm.

***

I went back to New York the next day and Rebecca went back to the city on Monday. We met up the next night. That spark was still there. I knew that if I was still excited to see her back in our own environment, it was going to work.

We both continued to keep in touch with Danielle. She gave birth to her twins 10 days after we left. Her girls were 7lbs, 2ozs and 6lbs, 13ozs respectively. And she did it vaginally. She said that as much as she loved being pregnant, four kids was enough for her and Mike after that. But she continued to send old pregnant photos of herself to us as "happy memories."

***

It is now three years later.

Rebecca is in the kitchen of our apartment, making us breakfast. She is 38 weeks pregnant with a girl—our daughter. She's still wearing her gym clothes, which she often uses for prenatal yoga, although they really don't fit around her big belly. She sways her hips gently and hums to herself.

I guess I should explain how we got here. We continued seeing each other regularly after we got back from the cape. And it was wonderful. By the winter of that year, we started living together. We were married last year. A few months later, I arrived home late one night from a rehearsal and Rebecca immediately jumped into my arms, crying from excitement and waving a positive pregnancy test in my face.

Rebecca's pregnancy has been going well. She was really out of sorts for a few months as her body adjusted but once she reached her second trimester, she got her bearings back. To say the experience has been everything we'd hoped it would be is an understatement-our mutual kink notwithstanding, this pregnancy has brought us closer together. "Come feel our baby kicking," Rebecca will say to me, and that fills both of us with such a wonderful, warm feeling.

The sex has been pretty rad too. And frequent. Rebecca's body, of course, has been bursting with curvaceousness. Her breasts have swelled up and drip speculum constantly. Her hips have widened to accommodate her growing belly. She started to show at around 14 weeks and she's only gotten larger-not quite Danielle-level large but still pretty large. At her last OBGYN appointment, she measured 40 weeks pregnant and they estimated the baby would be between 8-9 pounds. She's been constantly horny; even though we may not always have sex, sometimes the physical contact is enough. We've tried many things, ranging from different positions to mutual masturbation. All of it is great fun.

I come in the kitchen and see her there. Her wall of curly hair spilling part of the way down her back, her waist and hips as curvy as ever. I put my hand on her back and kiss her neck.

"Morning, gorgeous," I say.

"Mmm...Hey you."

I slide my hands around her belly as much as I'm able—she's grown so large that it's difficult—and rest my arms on her hips as I always do.

"Feel her? She's really been kicking a lot."

"I'll never get tired of that feeling."

Danielle, of course, was one of the first people we told that Rebecca was pregnant. She was possibly happier than we were, just bursting with excitement for us. She would speak with Rebecca regularly, offering up advice on a healthy pregnancy, and advice on how we could best enjoy each other during this time.

Rebecca spins around in my arms. Her belly is so big and round that she can't really come face-to-face with me now, but she does the best she can—we both like her mashing her belly into my stomach and crotch.

"Neither will I." she says. She leans in and we kiss.

I rub her belly some more and she puts her hands on top of mine. She gazes up at me with that lazy-eyed look I've become so familiar with and I know exactly what she's thinking.

"Right now?" I ask.

"Yes, please!"

~END~

12