The Pregnant Teen Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After two weeks though, Michelle received a bit of a surprise. She'd been doing his laundry and had, as requested, been placing it on his bed, folded and ready for him to put away. It continually nagged at her that she never saw any underwear. Not once. She surmised he was either a commando sort of guy, or he was too embarrassed to let her see what he wore. She pictured 'tightie whities'. She finally couldn't contain herself and explored his room. When she went to his chest of drawers, she started at the top and soon found what she was looking for, though certainly not what she expected. There was a drawer full of women's panties. He had an amazing array of different types and styles, mostly from Victoria's Secret, but not exclusively. There were boy legs, thongs, briefs, satin, lace, cotton and all sorts of combinations of those variables.

She wondered whether they'd been collected from previous relationships (in which case he'd really been around) or whether it was just some kinky fetish. Checking the sizes, she concluded the latter. After all, they were all the same size, which was larger than most women would wear.

Michelle spent the rest of the day wondering about the discovery, partly jealous that he had a wider and better-quality panty collection than she did, but mostly wondering whether this secret side of him was a cause for concern. Nothing he'd done to date provided any indication that she was unsafe with him. She resolved simply to keep an eye on him and be extra watchful ... and possibly even to try and catch him wearing the underwear, because the more she thought about how kinky it was, the more she became turned on by it. She kept trying to picture Paul in women's panties, though her imagination couldn't supply her with any clear images.

She held out for all of three days before she couldn't contain herself. As they sat down eating the dinner she'd prepared, she confessed.

"Paul, I have to make a confession," she said as he helped himself to a second glass of red wine.

"Oh, what's that?" he asked casually.

"I found your underwear drawer," she replied, watching closely for any sign of anger.

"Oh," he said all poker faced, swallowing and putting the wineglass down. "And?"

"Well, I was a bit surprised," Michelle said, "I mean do you actually wear those panties?" In his embarrassment, Paul's face had flushed the deepest shade of red she'd ever seen. So much for poker.

"Um, yeah I do," he replied, "I hope that doesn't freak you out too much."

"Well not enough to send me running away screaming," she laughed. Paul was visibly relieved. "What are you wearing right now?" she continued, feeling very curious.

"Um, I'm not going to just up and tell you that," Paul laughed, "Shit, I haven't even had time to process that you know my little secret."

"Oh, come on, I'm curious," Michelle probed.

"Ok then, here's the deal: I'll tell you what I'm wearing if you tell me what you're wearing."

"Hmm, alright then, I'm wearing a black cotton thong," she told him.

"Nice. Well, I'm wearing white lace boy legs," Paul replied, feeling his cock stiffening at the confession.

"Tell me if I get out of line here but I have to ask, do you masturbate in them, or just wear them?"

"Um well, both I guess," Paul said, blushing again. He grabbed his wineglass and took several hurried gulps. He could see Michelle was still thinking and wondered just how far thie conversation was going to go.

"Sooo, like how on earth did you start wearing them?"

"Well, it started simply enough," Paul explained with a nervous laugh. "A girl I was seeing had this thing for men wearing women's underwear, and she used to get me to put hers on sometimes. I guess I enjoyed it too. It wasn't all the time, just now and then, but the sex when I did was always awesome. Then after we broke up, she'd left some of her underwear around the place and I'd sometimes put it on or masturbate with it and soon, being on my own, I just kind of migrated across. I've always loved shopping for women's underwear, and I'd bought her some stuff from Victoria's Secret, so the catalogues kept coming to the house. One day I was alone and horny, masturbating with one of her thongs, and the catalogue was right there. I went online and started buying stuff I liked. From there ... well eventually I just threw away all the boxers I used to wear."

"Wow," Michelle said," watching him, surprised that she was getting very turned on. "Tell me, can I see your panties right now?"

She held her breath, amazed she'd allowed those words to leave her mouth. Paul stared at her. His cock was rock hard. He was thinking of all those nights he'd spent in front of the computer, looking at pictures resembling this girl sitting across the table from him, how she was suddenly interested in his secret, the one he never revealed to anyone. Michelle could see his hesitation and once again blurted something out without thinking, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours?"

Paul sighed, "Okay," he agreed, his hand trembling slightly with nerves as once again he reached for his wineglass. Michelle stood up from the table and moved to where he could see her from top to bottom. She was wearing black leggings under a t-shirt that clung to her breasts nicely. She grinned at him.

"If it makes you feel better, I can't believe I'm doing this," she said, grasping the waistband of her leggings. She slid them down then raised her t-shirt up, revealing the thong. With a giggle, she twirled around, letting him see her from behind, the thong cutting between her pert,pale little butt cheeks.

"God, you have a hot little bum," Paul said. Michelle giggled her thanks and pulled her leggings back up.

"Your turn!"

Paul moved to where she'd stood, Michelle now sitting back in her seat. He undid his belt, then fiddled with the button and zipper of his trousers, his fingers feeling much larger and clumsier than usual. Once he'd managed to disengage the fastenings, he let his pants fall to the floor and he lifted his business shirt, his hard cock stuck sideways beneath the waistband of the white lace panties. Michelle stared, smiling, loving the sight of his trapped hard cock. She gestured for him to twirl and Paul obliged.

"You know, you don't have such a bad butt yourself," she said. "And I must say, a damn good package in the front." Paul grabbed his pants and pulled them back up.

"Well, now you know my secret. I hope you're willing to continue working for me," Paul said a few moments later.

"Of course, I am," Michelle said smiling. "Hell, you've been so generous, I've nothing to complain about. I mean, I don't know if it's this phase of my pregnancy or what, but seeing you like that is actually a turn on, not off-putting at all, so please don't worry about it."

They finished their dinner in silence, each pondering what the exchange might mean for them going forward.

For the next couple of days Michelle found herself wondering what Paul was wearing and it soon became a game for them, her asking yes or no questions until she'd guessed the style, material and colour before she 'won', and he'd let her see what he was wearing. Each time of course, she had to reveal her own panties as well. Michelle knew he'd be off masturbating after they each went to bed, and often did the same thing, rubbing her clit until she had a nice quiet orgasm. She especially liked it when he wore lace because his cock was so visible; that and when he was hard in a thong and there wasn't enough material to contain him. His hard cock would either poke out the top, or to one side, sometimes his testicles dangling out as well. At such times she really wanted to suck him off, but she couldn't bring herself to cross that line.

She could tell that seeing her in panties was turning him on too and after a week of their game, she decided to try something different. She thought back to the French maid picture he'd been looking at early in her time in the house, and she wondered how he'd react if he came home and saw her cleaning without any pants. She tied her t-shirt off at the waist before putting on a yellow lacie from Victoria's Secret. Then when she heard him coming in the door, she quickly knelt down and began cleaning up some milk she'd deliberately poured on the kitchen floor.

Paul came into the kitchen and stopped in surprise. The first thing he saw was the perfection of Michelle's cute little butt in the yellow panties. His cock reacted instantly.

"Everything okay?" he asked, apologising when Michelle gave a little scream and jumped.

"Shit you scared me!" Michelle lied, before lying again that she'd just dropped the milk and managed to spill it all over her pants.

She turned to face him and then sat back on her heels, her knees parted either side of the puddle of milk. She noticed Paul's eyes flicking down toward her crotch, but did nothing to cover herself.

Paul tried hard to avoid staring. The way Michelle was sitting left her with a puddle of milk between her legs. Her t-shirt was tied at the waist and her tits were clearly defined. From what he could see, her breasts must have been getting bigger with the pregnancy, because her bra didn't seem to be doing the whole job it was designed for. Between her legs the yellow panties were almost see through, showing the thin shadow of her blonde landing strip. What he didn't say was that if it weren't obviously milk it would have looked like she'd pissed herself, and that if she had, he'd be turned on even more.

"I'll just be a sec," Michelle said, smiling before resuming cleaning up the milk. Paul stood and watched, conscious of his hard cock escaping the satin thong he was wearing. Once Michelle finished, she stood up, eyeing off his erection.

"So you like me cleaning in my underwear do you?" she teased him, her eyes indicating she was quite aware of his arousal.

"Well what's not to like, you look so damn cute down there," he grinned in response. "And I do love a nice lacie."

"Then I'll give you a treat: I'll leave my pants off for the night," she offered, carrying the cloth she'd used to clean the floor to the laundry. She cooked dinner for them both and Paul stood around with his wine, sipping slowly as he watched her cute butt moving around the kitchen.

"Don't forget there's more to me than just my butt," Michelle said to him at one point.

"Oh, don't worry, it's obvious there's more to you than that," he laughed, deliberately staring at her chest.

"Yeah? I'm also more than just tits, you know."

"Oh indeed, I know that as well; it's just that over the last week or so you seem to have become more tits than you were before," Paul teased in response. "And from where I stand, you seem to be asking a lot more of that bra than perhaps you should."

Michelle blushed.

"Well I can't argue there," she said. "I feel like I've exploded, but I'm trying to wait for things to settle down so I don't go buy a new bra and then have to replace it two weeks later."

"Let me take you shopping then, Paul suggested. "I'd love the chance to take you underwear shopping and if you outgrow your new bra, then I can just take you again!"

"Really? You'd do that for me?"

"Well I have to confess to an ulterior motive ... if I get to see you in whatever I buy, then I get something out of it too."

"Sounds like a deal: if you're generous enough with the underwear, I'll be generous enough to wear it around the house for you," she smiled, noting that Paul's cock was no less hard than when she'd first spied it.

"How about I take the morning off tomorrow and we go shopping then?" Paul asked, trying hard not to let his hand drift down to stroke his cock.

"Sounds awesome," Michelle said. "In fact, it'll be great to get something that fits properly." She untied her t-shirt and pulled it off over her head. Her breasts were almost spilling out of the too-small cups of her white cotton bra. "Just so you know how much I need a replacement." She pulled the t-shirt back on, choking back laughter as she saw Paul's reaction to her flashing him. The man was blushing again.

They had dinner together with Michelle being true to her word and spending the time with her t-shirt tied off to show off the yellow lacie she was wearing. But about halfway through dinner she decided things weren't really fair and insisted that Paul take his pants off and spend the evening in his underwear as well. Paul resisted for a little while before relenting. He removed his pants and revealed his white satin thong. One testicle had slipped from the garment and his semi-erect cock hung halfway out of one side. He tucked it back into the front panel and tried to get his testicle to behave, but the thong simply wasn't roomy enough.

"We could begin the shopping process online," Michelle suggested as they stood together in the kitchen doing the dishes.

"That's true," Paul said, his cock reacting favourably to the suggestion.

Michelle handed him the last one of the dishes and left him to dry it, telling him she'd go get the computer going. Paul quickly dried and put it away then went to the study to find Michelle with the Victoria's Secret website already up. She smiled over her shoulder as he came in and pulled up a second chair beside hers.

"So what sort of bras do you like?" he asked.

"To be honest, I've only ever worn simple cotton ones, probably because mum was always around when I bought them and because I never had any tits to speak of. But now both of those have changed, so the best question is probably, what turns you on?"

"Good question! But I get turned on by almost anything!" Paul laughed in response. "Let's see what piques your interest." He took the mouse from her and started going through various collections and styles. After a good hour of searching through the website, they'd written down a number of different items to look for in the store the next day.

"God, I can't believe how excited I am about this," Michelle laughed as she made to move and leave Paul at the computer. "Of course, it's pretty clear that you like the thought too," she teased, peeking down to where his stiff cock had once again escaped the confines of his thong.

"Yeah, well what can I say? It's true," he laughed. "Now if you'll excuse me, I think I need some ah ... personal time."

"Have fun," Michelle said, knowing that he was about to start looking at porn and stroking his cock.

She left the room and swung the door almost closed. Part of her wanted to offer to help him out with his 'tension', but she didn't want to risk souring things between them either. It was bad enough that she'd agreed to let him buy her underwear without beginning to sleep with her employer. Instead, she went to her room and slipped her fingers between her legs. She was already soaked, and she rubbed her natural lubricant up over her clit, gasping at the intense feeling as she played with it. She spread her lips with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other until she felt her orgasm crash over her, providing the release she'd needed.

The following morning, Paul woke up horny. Even though he'd perused plenty of porn and had cum hard after 'window shopping' with Michelle the night before, his whole body seemed to know what was in store for it. He went through his panty drawer to find something to wear and settled on the same style of lacie Michelle had been wearing the day before, though in black rather than yellow.

Michelle awakened equally horny. She desperately needed new underwear, but she was worked up at the thought of having Paul buy it for her and knowing she'd be showing herself off in it.. She'd never considered herself an exhibitionist, but she was starting to wonder. She pulled out a red lace thong and slipped it on along with the same inadequate bra she'd worn the day before. She decided a t-shirt was enough to have breakfast in, and wandered into the kitchen, feeling a little kinky knowing Paul would likely be there to see her in her underwear.

Paul's eyebrows rose in surprise when Michelle came in for breakfast half dressed, though he carefully said nothing and simply admired the view.

"What are you wearing for shopping today?" Michelle asked him as they sat opposite each other eating their cereal.

"You're looking at it," Paul replied. He had on a pair of dark blue cargo shorts and a white linen short-sleeved shirt.

"That's not what I meant, and you know it," Michelle objected with a teasing grin.

"In that case, you know the drill: you'll have to guess."

"Thong?" Paul shook his head. "Bikini?" Again no. "Hipster?" No, and so it went until she'd accurately guessed exactly what he was wearing. "I win. Show me," she said at last.

With a grin, Paul stood up and removed his shorts, his cock obviously semi hard within the confines of the women's underwear.

"I have to say, I love seeing you like that," Michelle said. "Though it's even better when you're rock hard. And I like the way you're basically wearing what I did yesterday."

"Well, I was fishing through my drawer, saw these and thought of you," Paul replied, "You ready to go shopping?"

"Oh yes, though I think I might put a skirt on," Michelle laughed, grabbing the dishes and placing them in the sink to soak. She pulled on a simple white cotton skirt with a floral pattern adorning it and grabbed her handbag. Together they drove to the store.

With the list from the night before in hand, they quickly picked out several bras for Michelle to try on, as well as matching panties and a few items that were on clearance and looked like fun. Michelle spent a while looking through the corsets, but knew that there was no point, given her waistline was about to change so dramatically. Then they went to the change rooms. Paul waited outside and Michelle went in to try on the first bra, a white lace demi-cup.

Paul stood outside, watching women go back and forth, men wandering around in varying states of mind ... embarrassed, nervous or excited. He wished he was on the other side of the door, but he thought even with what he'd seen around the house, that would be expecting too much. At that point the door opened, and Michelle stood there in her skirt and the bra.

"What do you think?" she asked, letting the door swing open wide enough that anyone walking past could see in.

"I think you're incredibly sexy," Paul replied, "and that bra looks lovely." Michelle grinned at the compliment.

"Let's try the next one then," she said, turning to where she'd hung the collection on a hook.

With her back to him, she released the clasp of the one she was wearing and pulled on the next. Paul could see her entire naked back and through the mirrors in the room, also caught a glimpse of some nice side boob. It was only brief, but long enough to harden his cock. The next bra was also a white demi-cup, but with small black polka dots on it. Paul recalled they'd also grabbed a matching low-rise bikini panty. He watched Michelle grab it and slip it on under her skirt, over the thong she was already wearing. Then she slipped her skirt off her hips and dropped it to the floor before turning to face him.

"Wow," Paul said. "that combo is a definite yes. It's coming home with us."

Michelle beamed at him and then answered his prayers by suggesting he should just come into the change room with her to save time. Paul returned her grin as he stepped in, and she closed the door behind him. She gestured for him to take a seat and then proceeded to change right in front of him time and again, making no effort to keep her swelling breasts from his sight. Paul sat there the entire time with his cock hard as stone, gazing upon her in an uncounted number of underwear combinations.

In the end Michelle picked out four bras, each with matching panties, as well as a couple extra pairs of panties. She dressed in what she'd worn when she arrived and then requested Paul to wait a moment. She left him in the change room for a bit, then returned with more undergarments.