The Pregnant Teen Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle took control, opening the browser and navigating her way to a video she'd book-marked.

The scene opened looking down on a naked short-haired brunette on her knees in a bathroom, a mostly hard dick hovering in the foreground, clearly belonging to the man holding the camera. She reached out and took hold of it, then sucked on it. After a couple minutes of oral sex, the guy stepped back and piss flowed from his dick. The girl had her mouth wide open in invitation and his stream splashed into it before running out over her chin and down over her breasts and torso.

"Does that turn you on?" Paul asked.

"Watching it does, but there's no way I'd ever want anyone's pee in my mouth," Michelle replied, "not even yours."

"I understand completely," Paul agreed. "It is hot to watch it, though."

The girl alternated between her sucking on the cock and sitting back to receive more piss from it until the scene briefly faded out.

When it faded back in, the girl was bent over the bathtub, knees on the bathroom floor and her hands supporting her from inside the tub, her tits suspended just beyond the rim. The cameraman with the stiff cock moved in behind her and briefly slid his dick into the girl's pussy before withdrawing and pushing it at her anus. The girl pushed back eagerly as his cock sank into her butt. For a few minutes he simply fucked her anally, occasionally pulling his cock out and showing the camera a close-up of the girl's gaping asshole.

After repeating the routine several times, he gave his cock a bit of a shake with his hand and pee squirted messily out of it. As the stream intensified, he aimed it directly at her gaped ass, pissing into it until the sphincter closed. The girl's ass flexed, and piss squirted out of it before the man thrust back into her again. He slid in and out a few times, then pulled back, shook his cock and resumed peeing. He thrust back inside, and it was clear he was still pissing.

The sounds of their fucking echoed through the room from the computer's speakers, and Michelle moaned as she watched, one hand still stroking Paul through his pants.

"See, that's how it's done, and that's what I want you to do to my ass, Paul. Willing to try?"

"Oh God yes," Paul replied, his erect cock flexing within Michelle's grasp.

They went to the kitchen, taking the water jug and glasses with them. Michelle had Paul stand in the middle of the room while she undressed him, insisting he drink even more water. Once he was naked, she pulled up a chair and sat down in front of him so she was nicely positioned to suck his cock.

"Keep drinking," she urged him inexorably as she took him deep in her mouth, her tongue swirling and teasing him as she did.

"Well, we seem to have the hard cock part of this accomplished," Paul announced as Michelle simultaneously stroked him with her hand and sucked him.

"Just the way I like it," Michelle purred, rubbing her soft lips against the head before sucking him deep into her mouth again. They continued like that for some time, until Paul was all but hopping on the spot from his need to pee, even though Michelle kept sucking and tugging on his maxed-out erection.

"I think this whole thing would work better if you were naked too."

"Certainly the ass-fucking part of it should," Michelle agreed. "I just wanted to make sure you were nice and erect while you got your bladder going."

"Well like I said, it's working, but I still think you should get naked. After all, I like seeing you naked and if you're going to be my wife, I intend to see you that way an awful lot in the coming decades."

"Promises, promises," Michelle purred, standing up from the chair. Paul pulled her in tight for a kiss, his tongue dancing in her mouth as his hands explored her body before starting to undress her.

Paul soon knelt before his naked fiancée, his eyes level with her swollen belly, his hands caressing its taut skin. He planted a kiss just above her outed bellybutton and stood, his dick bumping against her.

"Now about that anal," Michelle grinned.

"So kinky," Paul growled.

Michelle turned to the kitchen table and bent over it, resting her arms on its surface, her breasts supported while her belly hung underneath her.

"Fuck, you look sexy," Paul moaned, his hands sliding over her hips and ass.

"Piss on my ass Paul," Michelle urged him. "Splash your warm piss all over me, then fuck my ass and piss deep inside me."

Paul closed his eyes and tried to relax enough to piss. It took him a few moments, but drunk enough water to float a ship helped immensely. He felt the familiar tingle, and his piss flowed. He aimed it at Michelle's butt, watching as it splashed against her skin, shifting the stream so it hit directly on her puckered entrance.

"Oh, that's so good," Michelle squealed with glee. "I can't wait for you to slide that big fat cock in my ass and piss inside me."

Paul choked off his stream and pressed the head of his cock against her pee-slicked hole. Michelle pushed back as the head of Paul's dick began to spread her anus open and slip inside. Paul eased a full inch of his cock inside her, then released the chokehold on his erection. He felt his piss squirt up Michelle's butthole, and she squealed with glee.

"It's amazing!" she cried out. Paul pushed his cock deeper and pulled back. He fucked her, his stream dying as his arousal staunched the flow. He slid in and out, his pee squelching out around his invading shaft, running down Michelle's thighs. He copied what they'd watched in the video, pulling back and watching her gape, his piss running out of her ass. He held himself out of her ass long enough to start pissing again, his stream squirting directly into her open ass, and then shoved his cock back inside her as he continued to pee.

He repeated the process, occasionally pulling back and pissing over her back, watching it run down her sides. When he had no more pee to give, he simply slid his dick all the way inside her ass before pulling back and shoving it back in again. He grabbed hold of her hips and she demanded that he fuck her ass.

"Fill me with your cum, I want my fiancé's cum deep in my ass," Michelle cried out.

Paul wasn't about to disappoint his fiancée on the first night of their engagement, so he drove his cock in and out until he unloaded his seed deep in her bum.

"Now that was awesome, my love," Michelle purred as he slipped out of her and his fluids of both kinds gushed out and down her thighs. She turned around and steered him into a chair. She went to straddle his lap, but her advanced pregnancy didn't permit that the way she'd planned.

"Seems like we're already growing apart," Paul joked with a dramatic sigh.

"Never," Michelle contradicted him. "We'll always be close, but sometimes it takes some creative thinking." She stood up again and turned around, leaning back against his chest. Paul wrapped his arms around her, one hand holding her breast, the other caressing her pregnant stomach.

Michelle smiled, warmed by his embrace and the security he offered. She closed her eyes, her baby pushing against the bladder she'd spent the evening filling with water. She let go, loving the feeling of pleasure the relief gave her as her pee flowed. She leant forward, her legs spread either side of Paul's, angling back so her warm pee flowed over his cock and balls. She felt Paul's hand tighten on her breast and he gasped before sucking her earlobe between his lips to nibble on it.

"You're perfect," he whispered in her ear. "But I suppose if you're going to be my wife, I'll have to help with the cleaning. I hadn't exactly thought that part through."

"Well, maybe if you treat me nice enough and keep giving me tons of money to spend, I'll be happy to clean up all your pissy messes."

"I'm sure we'll find a nice balance somewhere."

---+++---

"So, are you ready?"

"God, I don't think I'll ever really be ready," Michelle replied. Paul didn't think he'd seen her looking so nervous since the first time she'd appeared in his doorway.

"You'll be fine; they know what to expect, so there won't be any big surprises," Paul reassured her.

"Right. I'm like a week from due, fat as a hippo, and I'm about to meet my fiancé's parents for the first time. What could possibly go wrong?"

"Trust me, nothing will go wrong. I love you Michelle, and I'll make sure of it." He pulled her into a hug to reassure her." He led her out to the car and they drove to his parents' house.

"You know, for some reason I was expecting like some old-school mansion," Michelle commented when they pulled up outside a nicely kept but middle-class suburban home.

"Why would you think that?"

"I guess because you're so well off, I just thought your family was too."

"I can see how you could make that mistake. Mum and Dad are completely normal though, totally not rich with old money or anything. Dad's a retired general contractor."

He walked her up to the door and knocked.

"It's open!" his mother's voice called out.

"Ready?"

"Maybe," Michelle replied even as he opened the door and held it for her. She stepped through, and Paul's mother appeared through the doorway from the kitchen to the entranceway. She was homely and smiling from ear to ear. She was everything Michelle could hope to expect from a loving suburban mother.

"You must be Michelle!" sheproclaimed, her voice full of warmth, her arms opening wide in welcome. Michelle found herself enfolded in her arms before she could even process what an appropriate response might be.

"Michelle, this is my Mother, Pam," Paul said by way of introduction. Pam stepped back from the hug and her hands automatically went to Michelle's stomach, but before touching, she gave Michelle a questioning glance.

"Please do," Michelle said quietly and watched her future mother-in-law's hands gently holding her pregnant belly.

"At least let the poor girl into the house, Pam," came a deep male voice from the kitchen.

"Of course, silly me," Pam said, stepping out of the way and waving Michelle and Paul through.

"And this is my Father Grant," Paul introduced. Grant extended a hand for Michelle to shake. His grip was firm but not overbearing, and she found herself smiling as her gaze met a pair of blue eyes exactly the shade of Paul's, but with lines of age and wisdom surrounding them. She couldn't help but release his hand and impulsively embrace him in an affectionate hug, which he welcomed.

Michelle was surprised by how easily she relaxed in the welcoming presence of Paul's parents. They chatted amiably before the meal, and she found herself sharing her unfortunate past and her undying gratitude to her beloved Paul more readily than she'd ever thought she would. There was something about how accepting they were that set her completely at ease.

They were all seated at the table sharing a pork roast when Michelle suddenly cried out. "Oh!"

"Are you okay?" Paul asked urgently.

"I ... I think my water just broke!" she exclaimed. The room broke into a frenzy of activity and within minutes Paul was driving Michelle to the hospital. Pam and Grant made Paul promise to let them know the instant they were allowed to come and visit.

Michelle's labour went smoothly, at least that's what the medical staff assured her. Being her first birth, she had no comparison and had to take them at their word, despite it being the most painful experience of her life.

"Congratulations, it's a girl!" the midwife had declared when the baby arrived. Michelle clutched the precious bundle to her chest and looked up into the eyes of the man who was to become her husband.

"I love you, Paul," she declared, pleased when her declaration brought a massive smile to his face.

"I love you too Michelle, and I can't wait to bring this little angel home to begin our family's life together. Have you decided on a name?"

"Melody," Michelle announced. "I'm going to call her Melody."

"That's perfect. We're going to give you the best home you could ever have, Melody. We might not be the most conventional family, but we're going to make it a perfect one for you."

END