The Pregnant Teen Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle grinned at him and stood up, wedging her panties tightly into her pussy lips. Paul just stared.

"What the hell brought that on?" he asked as he recovered some composure.

"I take it you enjoyed it?" Michelle asked, grinning.

"Fuck, yes."

"I thought you might, because I've been checking out what you've been watching on the internet. I hope you don't mind my invading your privacy like that."

"Fuck, not when it results in something like this, I don't," he reassured her. Michelle reached for a jug of water she'd left in the centre of the table and poured a glass.

She handed it to Paul and said, "Drink up, I want you to piss on me, too, but first I've got some cleaning up to do."

Paul took the glass and started drinking as he watched his pregnant live-in maid get down and begin cleaning the floorboards while she wore only her pee-soaked cotton panties. The sight of the wet material clinging to her ass and pussy was almost enough to revive his recently drained cock. He fended off his desire to sit and masturbate while watching her and instead started downing massive amounts of water from the jug she'd left within easy reach. After the first one he didn't bother with a glass, he drank long and fast from the jug, wishing he could fast-track the fluid all the way through his body so he could piss on her immediately. His mind was spinning with the variety of ways he could do it. He'd long dreamed of hooking up with someone kinky enough to indulge in his water sport fantasies, but he'd never managed to find her. But now here was Michelle, who'd seized the initiative and without warning, had pissed all over his cock. He emptied the jug and walked into the kitchen to refill it, his wet panties a talisman of what he was about to enjoy.

When he returned, Michelle was cleaning the seat where they'd been sitting, kneeling beside it. She looked back over her shoulder and grinned up at him.

"Have you given any thought as to how you'd like me when your bladder's ready?" she asked as if reading his mind.

"There are lots of ways I'd like to pee on you," he grinned, "but for starters, I'd love to just have you kneel in front of me and let me piss all over your wonderful tits."

"Sounds delightful," Michelle agreed as she finished cleaning the chair. She left him to drink some more water and continued cleaning.

Paul kept stroking his cock in his wet panties as he drank until he didn't think he could possibly drink anymore and sure enough before long, he felt an urgent need to pee.

"It's time," he said to Michelle, barely controlling the grin threatening to split his face in two. Michelle had changed into a pink t-shirt and another pair of panties, this time a white thong. Cotton, of course.

"Do you want me clothed or naked?" she asked.

"You know, I think I'd enjoy it most if you were naked," he replied, his cock hardening at the thought of seeing his stream of piss cascading over Michelle's naked breasts.

"And where would you like to do it?"

"How about in my shower? That way you won't have to clean it up afterwards," Paul said, feeling guilty that if he made a mess on her, in her role as the maid she'd feel obliged to clean everything up for him.

"Sounds like a fine idea," Michelle beamed at him.

She rose from the couch with Paul's assistance, then he followed her to the bathroom. She stepped into the shower and then turned to face him. She peeled off her t-shirt, revealing a white push-up bra which she also removed. Paul admired her swollen breasts, noting that her nipples were stiff and hard as she slid her thong down her legs to stand naked in front of him. Paul pulled his own panties off, and she held onto his semi-erect cock as he stripped off his remaining clothing.

Michelle knelt in the shower and sat back on her heels, spreading her legs to reveal her pussy.

"Pee on me Paul, shower me with your hot golden piss," she said, grinning at him. She noted his cock got harder as she spoke. Paul looked down at the hot young thing kneeling before him and discovered his piss didn't want to come. He'd gotten too excited and hard. He closed his eyes for a moment, trying to concentrate only on the need to relieve himself, trying to block Michelle's sexy image from his mind. Eventually he felt the familiar tingle, and then a flow of piss began coming through his dick. It was only a trickle, but it was the precursor he needed to achieve a full release.

He opened his eyes as a full stream began flowing, and he watched as his warm piss splashed onto Michelle's chest and her tits.

"Ooo, it's so nice and warm," she smiled up at him, her head tilted away from the stream, but her hands were cupping her tits, offering them to him.

Paul waved his cock back and forth, watching as his piss hit first her left nipple, then her right, up and over her tits, then down toward her belly. When Michelle felt the stream cascading over her belly she leant back, giving him access to her pussy, and Paul aimed directly at it, exhilarating in his stream flowing between her legs.

Feeling the golden liquid on her pussy, Michelle sat on her bum, spreading her legs, her fingers spreading her core, then tilted herself up, Paul's piss splashed right onto her pussy and even between her labia. She felt dirty. She felt naughty. But most of all, she felt incredibly turned on.

His stream finally trickled out and the flow of wee over her body ceased. Michelle got back on her knees, eyeing off Paul's cock, her mind working overtime, her body demanding even more. She reached out and stroked him, noting how once again he went hard almost instantly. A final drop of piss fell away from the little slit in the end of his cock and then closing her eyes, she engulfed him in her mouth, sucking long and hard at his erection, Paul crying out in surprise and pleasure. She sucked him for a few more moments and then stood up, dragging her breasts up over his cock and belly, wet with his piss, pulling herself up his body. She kissed him, spearing her tongue between his lips, grinding her body against his, feeling a need she'd not felt since getting pregnant, a desperate desire to have a cock thrust into her pussy.

"I want you to fuck me," she told him, their eyes locking together. Paul's eyes widened in surprise.

"You sure?" he queried.

"Yes, I'm sure. I need you to fuck me so bad."

She was pushing him out of the shower and Paul allowed her to take charge. She took him to the hardwood hall just outside the bathroom and dropped to her knees again, sucking him before laying down on the floor and urging him to join her.

Paul gazed down at her naked body still glistening with the remnants of his urine, and then moved between her legs, his cock knowing exactly where to go. As he guided himself to her molten core he found her extremely wet and ready. Michelle wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him into her, groaning as she felt him spear inside.

"Oh fuck yes, Paul," she cried.

Paul didn't speak, he simply fucked. His cock slid in and out of her wet pussy, her lips gripping his shaft both as he pulled and pushed. She demanded he go harder, faster and he obliged, slamming his cock into her pussy over and over again. He wanted it to last, but found that her urgency and desire caused him to climax before he really wanted to, his cum exploding into her pussy as she cried out with happy approval. Paul held himself inside her and wondered what happened next. Michelle lay panting beneath him, her hips quivering in small motions. Her eyes met his and smiles spread across both their faces.

"We should try that in a bed some time," she said, laughing as she pushed his chest gently away with her hand. He took it as a sign that she wanted to move. He slipped his cock from her pussy and she cupped a hand between her legs before heading back to the shower.

"Coming in?" she asked him as she turned the water on, then removed her hand and allowed his seed to spill down her leg.

"Since you asked ..." he said, joining her.

---+++---

"So do we need some ground rules?" Paul asked her over dinner a couple of days later. He was still feeling cautious.

"What do you mean?" Michelle asked.

"Well, I think that we should at least discuss some limits just in case I want to do something, and you don't?"

"Such as?"

"Well, where and when we can pee for example, because even as kinky as I am, I'd prefer no one pissed on the couch, or on the carpet."

"Oh, I get it," she laughed. "And that restriction sure would make the cleaning easier. Ok, so I think only in the bathing areas and the kitchen where there's tile, and the dining room and upstairs hallway where there are waterproof floorboards."

"Cool," Paul replied. "What about when? Like, do I need to ask permission before I piss on you?" Michelle eyed off her live-in boss, wondering what the effect would be if she gave him carte blanche.

"How about no set limits, but if I see you about to let loose and I say no or if you begin and I say no, you have to stop?"

"Sounds fair. I mean that's only right anyway, that if either of us says no at any time to anything at all, it should stop."

Michelle smiled.

"And what about you? Can I piss on you whenever I like?" Michelle asked. Paul smiled.

"Same conditions," he replied.

"Awesome," Michelle grinned. "I look forward to lots more wet fun!"

"You don't know how much I love hearing you say that"," Paul grinned at her.

"Oh, I have a fair idea," she replied, picking up the very large glass of water that she had on the table next to her dinner and drinking deeply from it.

---+++---

Over the next couple of weeks, Paul and Michelle experimented, and each Wednesday Michelle posed for pictures, repeating the positions she'd posed in the first week, finishing with what had become a traditional blow job. Then they'd line the pictures up on the computer and compare how her body was changing. Her belly was just beginning to show, and Paul was surprised at how much the subtle curve of her early pregnancy turned him on. He found himself getting even more excited about the prospect of pissing on her late in her pregnancy, of watching his pee flowing over a big, smooth, round belly.

Paul drank a lot of water before he came home the next day and was happy to find Michelle on her hands and knees in the kitchen, wearing the low-backed bustier and matching thong they'd bought at Victoria's Secret. He desperately needed to pee but said nothing as Michelle greeted him then went back to cleaning. She knew how much it turned him on to find her cleaning in her underwear, so she often contrived to be cleaning the kitchen floor when he was due home.

Paul grinned as she kept wiping the floor down, and then he fished out his cock. He choked the end of his dick and allowed the pee to flow up to the point where he'd blocked it. Then, letting go, his piss rushed from his cock, spraying out in a long, wet arc to splash over Michelle's back. She gasped as she felt the warm piss splash between her shoulder blades. As he continued pissing, Paul stepped closer, waving his cock back and forth, his piss flowing all over her as she curled her body toward the floor, her shoulders and bum becoming her high ground, his piss flowing down around her waist. Paul peed onto her bum as well, the piss soaking her thong, his urine flowing between her legs so she also felt it on her anus and pussy. He moved around her, soaking her until finally he stopped.

"You're such a dirty boss, aren't you?" Michelle said from the floor, smiling. "I can't imagine what my friends would say if I told them that when you came home from work you pissed on me just because I was cleaning your floor. They might think you were humiliating me. You're lucky I like it so much!"

"I have to be the luckiest boss in the world," Paul grinned.

He saw a twinkle in Michelle's eye as she turned away from him on her hands and knees, one hand going back to her thong and pulling it aside. As he watched, she too started to piss, her flow arching out behind her. Paul knelt behind her so her stream would hit the crotch of his pants, soaking them. He rubbed his cock as she finished pissing, feeling it harden in his sopping wet trousers.

"Damn, that was sexy," Paul told her as she turned back to grin at him.

"Consider it a little welcome home treat, since you decided to give me one," Michelle laughed.

"Do you know what I'd like to see you do?" Paul asked.

"Tell me."

"I'd like you to do some wetting for me. I'd love to see you piss yourself in a pair of jeans, or even stockings under a short skirt."

"Well then, I'll have to see if I can find some clothes that meet your requirements, sir. I've kind of stopped wearing pants," Michelle laughed.

"If we need to buy you some, just let me know," Paul replied.

"Any excuse for new clothes is a good one," Michelle grinned in reply.

---+++---

As Michelle continued to grow with her pregnancy, she found her expanding kinky desires almost keeping up with the expansion of her belly. She loved nothing more than waiting until an hour before Paul was due home and then drinking as much water as she could without releasing any of it. She also made sure there was always a big jug of cold water on hand for him when he arrived home.

At six months, her belly had really begun to pop out and she found herself running her hands over it all the time, caressing her tight, smooth skin. It was instinctive.

She sat on the couch watching Netflix, impatiently waiting Paul's arrival, her legs crossed tightly as she sat jiggling, her bladder ready to burst. Her mobile bleeped with a message and she checked it quickly.

"Sorry, held up at work, I'll be late coming home," it read.

"Well that sucks, I'm not sure I can hold it that long," she responded. She pulled her grey leggings tight against her pussy for an obvious camel toe and sent him a snapchat. "Pretty sure these will be soaked, and soon," she captioned it.

"Unfair!" came the reply.

Michelle rubbed the crotch of the leggings against her pussy. If she couldn't have Paul there with her, at least she'd be able to mess with his head and turn him on. She went to the tiled kitchen and sat on one of the stools at the breakfast bar. Spreading her legs, she again pulled the leggings tight against herself and then allowed a small amount of pee to escape. It was just enough to darken them and to create a small wet patch.

"Leaking," she titled the snapchat. For the next fifteen minutes she continued to allow more piss to soak her leggings in tiny increments, and sent progress snaps to Paul. After fifteen minutes though, she reached her point of no return. She simply couldn't restrict herself to small releases any longer. So for a grand finale she pointed the phone at herself and totally let loose while videoing the cascade. She felt the warm piss saturate the stretch fabric of her leggings and run down the insides of her legs. She felt incredibly wicked and dirty, not to mention horny.

She fired the video off to Paul and then slipped a hand inside her soaked tights, masturbating her way to a delightful orgasm. Satisfied, she cleaned up her surroundings and showered and set about cooking a simple curry for dinner, knowing it wouldn't suffer from Paul arriving home late.

When Paul did get home he rushed inside, frustrated and horny. The snaps and video Michelle had sent him were incredibly hot, but given he was sneaking peeks at them during a late meeting, he'd been unable to act on them. He'd been thinking about nothing else on his way home and was well erect when he arrived.

"I'm home," he called out as he threw open the front door.

"Welcome home," Michelle greeted him.

"Wow, dinner smells great. But can it keep for half an hour?"

"It's kept this long, I can't see another half hour hurting it, why?"

"Kitchen, now," Paul demanded with a suppressed growl in his throat that practically turned Michelle's entire pussy into liquid.

She stood up and saw his eyes go to the light grey cotton thong she was wearing.

"Where are your tights?" he asked.

"In the washing machine. They got wet somehow."

"Would you please put some more on?"

"Since you asked so nicely I most certainly will," Michelle replied. She hopped upstairs to her room while Paul cracked himself a beer and waited impatiently in the kitchen. When Michelle bounced back downstairs, she was wearing a lightweight pair of white tights, her grey thong clearly visible through them.

"Perfect,' Paul said. "Now lie on the floor please. On your back."

Michelle lay down on the kitchen floor and Paul gave her a folded tea-towel to place beneath her head.

"You've been a very dirty girl, Michelle," Paul accused sternly, standing over her. He had one foot either side of her ankles and was releasing the belt of his pants. Unfazed, Michelle grinned up at him.

"But you like me dirty, don't you Paul?" she replied cheekily.

"You know it," he grinned. He released his pants enough to reveal a pair of pale pink panties with yellow daises adorning them, his hard cock straining against their constraint. He pulled his cock out. She watched avidly, saying nothing, as he held it over her.

A moment later a stream of urine flowed from his cock, splashing down over her white tights, particularly on her pubic mound. It soaked through the white leggings and the grey thong, plastering them against her mound. He then directed the stream upwards so his piss began soaking through her t-shirt. Paul didn't pay any attention to the music group it sported, he simply pissed on it, soaking it against her belly and then her breasts.

"Roll over," Paul growled, watching as Michelle did as she was asked, rolling onto her burgeoning baby belly, supporting it with a semi-push-up while Paul pissed on her bum. When the stream stopped, she rolled back over and sat up, grinning up at her employer.

"Suck me," Paul demanded. Michelle got onto her knees, sat back on her heels, tipped her head up and opened her mouth, offering it to him. Paul slipped his dick into her mouth, moaning as her lips closed on his shaft and her tongue fluttered against the head. Under her attentions, he quickly returned to a full erection. Soon she was sucking and slurping up and down his long, hard cock.

Paul watched her happily take his cock in and out of her hot young mouth until he was close to cumming, then he told her to get down on her hands and knees. When she did, he knelt behind her and pulled her sodden tights down over her ass. He rubbed the head of his dick against her wet pussy lips and pushed inside, loving the moan that escaped her lips as he invaded her. He took hold of her hips and pumped her from behind, watching her inner lips clinging to his shaft as it slid out before he slammed it back in again.

Michelle dropped her head and shoulders to the floor, her long blonde hair dragging across it, getting wet with pee. Paul drove his cock hard and fast, and Michelle drove herself back against every thrust, moaning vociferously.

"Fuck me hard Paul, give it to me," she demanded. He gave it to her with everything he had, his cock a piston in her sopping pussy, until he came with a body-shaking orgasm.

"Holy shit," he panted, collapsing over her hips. He lay there for a few moments, his cock emptying the last of his seed deep inside her.

"You got that right," Michelle laughed beneath him. "It's probably good you don't come home and do that every night, I might not be able to take it, but I'm sure as hell glad you did tonight."

"I reckon it's time we cleaned up before dinner," Paul suggested, getting to his feet and offering a hand to his young live-in maid.

They thoroughly cleaned the kitchen together, then hit the shower before sitting down to enjoy the curry Michelle had prepared.