The Pregnant Teen Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's so good," she mewed.

"It's awesome," Paul agreed. "Your pussy feels even tighter than usual with that plug in your bum." She felt his hand pushing her forward and went with it, leaning over until her forearms were resting on her thighs. The plug wiggled in her bum and she knew he was playing with it. He pulled on it until it nearly popped free, then shoved it back in her asshole, extracting a pleasured squeal from her. Michelle bounced awkwardly on his cock while he continued playing with the plug. After a while of playing in that fashion, Michelle had them move to the floor, where Paul took her from behind, doggy style.

"Paul, I think it's time to try your cock in there," she said huskily when he pulled the plug all the way out of her butthole.

"Really?" he asked, and Michelle was pleased by the excitement in his voice.

"Yeah, but like, let me fetch some lube first."

"Of course," he replied. "But take this with you." He pushed the plug against her asshole and Michelle gasped, holding herself steady as he slipped it back inside her. Michelle stood up and walked over to and up the stairs, wiggling her decorated bare bum at her boss as she climbed them. She returned with the lube to find Paul sitting on the couch again, his hard cock being burnished in an active fist as he idly stroked himself.

"This might help you with that," she suggested, squirting some lube over the swollen head of his cock. His fist slipped up and over it and back down the engorged shaft as she applied the lubricant generously.

"That's not the only place we'll need it," he suggested with a grin. "How about you let me help prepare the target?"

Michelle blushed, but readily accepted his offer, carefully dropping down to her hands and knees on the floor. She pulled a cushion from the couch to place beneath her breasts and dropped her head to the floor, presenting her ass to him. Paul took the tube of lubricant from her and gently plucked the jewelled plug from her butthole. As her sphincter gaped momentarily, he squirted lube directly up her butt, obtaining a squeal and a giggle and a "That's cold!" as his reward. He ran a finger around her anus, circling it without touching the centre, teasing her. He stroked her wet, bald pussy lips and then gently poked his finger at her asshole, teasing again. He didn't push hard enough to penetrate, but enough to suggest it was about to happen. He felt Michelle pushing back, but he eased off on the pressure to avoid her forcing her butt onto his finger.

"Do it, Paul," she groaned.

"Do what?"

"Put your finger in my bum."

"You really want it, don't you?"

"Yes. Yes, I do Paul, I really want you to finger my bum."

"But that's not what you really want, is it?" he asked, his finger still teasing her little pink starfish.

"No, I want your cock in my bum, Paul."

"Really? Only dirty girls want that, you know."

"I know that, and I still want it; this dirty girl wants you to stick your big, fat cock in my tiny little virgin asshole, Paul," she moaned. Paul slid his finger deep into her anus in response, aroused by her dirty talk. It was all he could do not to simply grab her by the hips and jam his cock up her butt. Instead, he took his well-lubricated cock in his fist and held the head against her anus. He leaned his hips forward and felt the warmth of her anus against the head of his cock. Michelle moaned and her butthole slowly eased open, spreading to accept him. Paul pushed slowly and gently, watching in delight as the head of his cock pushed into her back passage. Michelle gasped and flinched slightly, and Paul paused.

"Keep going," she moaned. "I had a moment of pain, but now it's really fucking good again. Just go slow." Paul resumed pushing, and his cock slid through the annulus that was her rectum. He felt it slide along the first two inches of his shaft as he probed deeper, then pulled back before sliding inside her again. He eased himself deeper and deeper up her butt until most of his length was buried inside her. He then held still, giving Michelle time to adjust. She too held still for a few moments, but soon rocked forward and then back again, sliding her colon along him. Paul joined her in the motion, pushing into her as she rocked back, and pulling back as she moved forward, fucking her ass.

"Fuck, you've got a tight little ass, Michelle," Paul groaned.

"I can't believe how big you feel in there," she growled in pleasure. "It's amazing. Fuck me harder please?"

"Since you asked so nicely," he replied, thrusting a little harder than he had been, watching his shaft disappear. He kept increasing the pace of his thrusts as Michelle encouraged him, telling him how amazing it felt to have his spear in her ass.

"I won't last much longer," Paul moaned.

"I don't care, fill my ass with your cum Paul, shoot it all inside me!"

He held onto her hips and slid in and out with firm strokes, until the familiar tingling in his balls told him he'd reached the point of no return. He pushed himself deep inside her and held there as his cock pulsed and cum exploded up her butt.

"Oh yessssss!" Michelle cried out as she felt him flood her dark passage. Paul held himself in position until he'd completely emptied himself. Michelle had her head down on her forearms on the floor, her chest still supported by the pillow. As his cock started to relax, Paul leaned back and eased out of her ass, her sphincter gaping momentarily. As the muscle closed, cum began seeping from it and trickling down over Michelle's pussy lips.

"That feels so awesome," she gushed.

"I have a feeling there's something else you might find awesome," Paul suggested.

"Oh? Is it a secret, or can you actually tell me about it?"

"Come with me and I'll surprise you," Paul replied. He took her hand and led her upstairs to his bedroom, removed the bedcover, placed a pillow to support her chest and helped her onto the bed. 'position yourself exactly like you were downstairs."

Michelle adjusted herself and Paul climbed up behind her and closed his eyes, trying not to distract himself with how incredibly hot she looked. After a few moments, he sighed and took his cock in hand. He aimed the tip at her asshole and relaxed. Piss flowed from his cock and splashed against her butthole. It ran down over her pussy lips and the backs of her thighs.

"Oh God, that does feels good," she squealed and reached back to pull her ass cheeks apart to give him an even better target. Paul aimed his stream directly at the centre of her puckered hole, but he couldn't resist lifting his cock a little so his piss also ran down her back.

"Don't you move either, just sit back on your haunches for me and hold still," Michelle ordered as his stream dwindled and stopped. Paul grinned, anticipating what was about to come. He watched her pussy intently and grinned when he saw her lips flex and piss dribble down along her slit before awakening into a stream. With a flex of her hips toward the bed, Michelle's stream sprayed out behind her. Although he'd been told not to move, Paul knelt again so his cock was directly under the stream. He waved it around with his hand, feeling her warm pee splashing all over his cock and balls.

"I love the way you keep getting me into kinky shit, Paul," Michelle said to him with a grin as she changed the sheets.

"Well, I've got to say I never imagined I'd ever meet anyone so willing to try out the crazy stuff I like," Paul replied.

"Must be fate," Michelle giggled and stood on tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek. She headed off to her room, hands caressing her swollen belly, once again reflecting on how lucky she was.

---+++---

At eight and a half months, Michelle looked like she had a basketball stuffed under her shirt, but seemed to carry it all out in front of her. More than once he'd told her that she didn't even look pregnant from behind, surprised at how she carried the baby.

After their first anal encounter, Michelle had proven to be more than a little willing to experiment with butt fun. Paul found himself regularly stuffing his cock in both her holes. He was in heaven. He felt truly lucky.

"I think we should go out for dinner Michelle, what do you think?" he asked one morning as he dressed for work. Michelle was naked and sitting on his bed watching him, enjoying the sight of him pulling on a lacy black bikini.

"Sounds great, though you know I can't eat much these days. Even though the little bugger keeps me hungry all the time, it's squeezing the shit out of my organs."

"That needn't stop us. Hell, we can eat three different times to keep you sustained, if we need to."

"Hmm ... a different restaurant for each course sounds like fun," Michelle suggested. "May I top everything off with a nice hard sausage at the end of the night?" She reached out and rubbed his cock through his panties as he grabbed his pants from the bed beside her.

"You know you can have sausage whenever you want, it's a pregnancy staple," Paul laughed. Michelle pulled the panties down so his hardening cock flopped out.

"In that case, I choose right now," Michelle said with a grin, tugging him by the cock to stand between her legs. She took his cock in her mouth and sucked hungrily. Paul looked down past where her mouth engulfed him, loving the sight of her swollen tits and belly beneath. He reached down to fondle her boobs and felt vibrations through his cock as Michelle moaned in pleasure. He couldn't manage the stooped position for long, especially since Michelle was so enthusiastic in her attentions. He stood back up and simply enjoyed the amazing sensations coursing through his dick.

"I hope you're ready for a creamy breakfast, Michelle," he moaned as her hand stroked the base of his cock and her mouth worked the top half.

Her response was unintelligible for obvious reasons, but it was clearly eager. There certainly wasn't any sign that she didn't want his cum spurting down her throat. She showed no signs of stopping, but at the critical moment as his cock pulsed and ejected his load, she sat back and aimed him down at her tits, taking his warm seed all over her chest.

Paul groaned, watching as his semen splattered against her swollen breasts and slid down between them to the prominent curve of her pregnant belly.

"Now that's a great way to start the day," Paul said appreciatively as his cum continued slowly sliding down over her skin.

"Think you can hose me down before you go?" Michelle asked him, cupping her breasts and offering them to him before leaning back slightly on his bed.

"Oh God, really? I just peed!" Paul said in frustration.

"Such a shame. Maybe you'll have to do it for me tonight, then. Think you can cum all over me then hose me off after dinner tonight?"

"If you want me to, I'll drink gallons of water all night and store up a hydrant's worth of piss for you."

"What an amazing employer you are! Such great benefits! Get off to work then, if you can't do it now. But I want you thinking all day about what you're going to do to me tonight.. I'll be wondering throughout the day how many times your cock is getting hard in your pretty panties."

Paul went to work distracted, and he struggled to focus all morning. At lunchtime he gave up. A desire had been preoccupying him that he could no longer ignore. He left the office and went shopping.

---+++---

"So! Are we really going to have a three-course dinner at three different restaurants?" Michelle asked her boss as they drove to dinner.

"No, I don't think it would be all that wise, given your bladder has shrunk to the size of a pea."

"It hasn't shrunk," Michelle corrected him. "It's just being squished flat by my oversized tenant and kicked about like a football.

"Sounds like you get to have all the fun," Paul laughed.

"Yeah, and to think some people go through all this not only willingly, but more than once!"

"Well they do say there's something magical about the birthing process that helps you forget."

"Then hopefully only the bad bits, because I don't for a moment want to forget your pissing all over my pregnant belly."

"I know I'll never forget how much fun it is," Paul assured her.

"So where are we eating, then?"

"I thought we'd go somewhere swanky."

"No wonder you got me to dress up in this confection."

"Maybe that's only because you look incredibly gorgeous in it," Paul replied, glancing across to once again take in the way the tight, short red dress clung to her beautiful pregnant curves.

"That suit certainly works nicely on you, I hope you're also wearing some nice sexy underwear for me."

"You know I am," Paul assured her.

"It had better be as sexy as this red thong." Michelle lifted her dress just enough to give him a glimpse of bright red lace the same shade as the dress.

"If you play your cards right, you might get to find out later."

"Damn! I hope I can remember how to play cards!"

Paul pulled the car up at the entrance to the restaurant and handed the keys to the valet after he'd assisted Michelle from the car.

They were seated in a secluded corner of the restaurant which being situated on the top level of the building, had a spectacular view over the city.

"You've pulled out all the stops tonight," Michelle commented as she took in the view and sipped on a glass of sparkling water.

"Well, I happen to think you deserve spoiling."

"Well, given you provide me a place to live, pay me to clean your house and satisfy all the dirty little desires I didn't used to know I had, I think I'm already spoilt rotten, but thank you for this evening, too."

Their entrees arrived and their conversation turned to admiration of the sublime food.

"Wow, I didn't know food could be this good," Michelle gushed.

"It's pretty spectacular, isn't it?" Paul agreed.

"Given you can afford to eat like this anytime you want, I'm suddenly feeling guilty for the quality of the food you've had to eat at home over the last six months."

"Trust me, eating like this all the time isn't as much fun as you might think. You just end up fat, and forget to notice how good it is."

"Maybe that's not the worst problem in the world to have."

"Perhaps, but they say that hunger is the best seasoning. Not that I'm advocating going hungry."

"Tell me about it. But thanks to you..." and the banter continued.

When their main course had been cleared, Paul suddenly became visibly nervous. It was so obvious that Michelle asked him if he was ill.

"No, I'm, just, well, um, look ... I was going to wait until after dessert, but I think I need to bring this up sooner rather than later."

Michelle looked worried.

"Relax, I'm not evicting you or anything," Paul laughed and was pleased to see her relax. He'd known her long enough to know that her greatest fear was that she'd be abandoned again and have everything unexpectedly pulled out from under her. "I've been giving a lot of thought to your employment and to our living situation, Michelle. Ever since things crossed the line and became sexual, I've wondered where it should lead. The truth is, I've kept expecting it to blow up somehow, that something would go wrong and you'd tell me you were leaving, that you didn't want to ever see me again."

"God, I can't imagine ever wanting to leave," Michelle interrupted, looking worried again.

"Please relax, no way am I rejecting you," Paul forestalled her from commenting further. "Anyway as I was saying, what I kept expecting was for you to reject me. What I didn't expect was to fall in love with you."

"You what?" Her mouth was hanging open.

"I love you, Michelle. I've avoided telling you this because you work for me, but today I finally realised that with everything we do together, it's ridiculous not to tell you. I am deeply and madly in love with you. And because of that ..."

Michelle gasped as Paul slipped from his seat and knelt beside her chair, a ring box in his hand.

"Will you marry meMichelle? I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know this must be a big shock and I don't expect an immediate answer, but I beg you to at least consider it."

"Yes!" Michelle squealed with glee, drawing the attention of everyone in the restaurant. With a shaking hand Paul took the ring from the box and slipped it onto the finger Michelle offered him.

"We're getting married!" Michelle exclaimed happily, waving her left hand madly in the air. The patrons around them broke out in applause.

"Um yes, yes we certainly are," Paul laughed, returning to his seat, relieved and amazed that she'd actually said yes so quickly.

"You know you've just ruined dessert, don't you? There's no way I can sit still and eat now!"

"Why not?"

"Because I'm too excited. You may not believe it, but I have friends, and I really want to tell them I'm engaged!"

"Now that you mention it, I should probably let my parents know I'm engaged. They'll probably never forgive me for doing this without their ever having met you."

"Oh God, I'm going to have to meet them pregnant and engaged? That's going to be awkward," Michelle looked genuinely worried.

"They'll be fine. They've very loving people, and I'm sure when I explain how it all came about, they'll welcome you into the family as if you'd always been part of it. Anyway, you're right; let's get out of here. I don't think I could sit through dessert either."

Paul settled the bill and drove Michelle back to his house, Michelle often staring lovingly at the massive diamond in the engagement ring Paul had slipped on her finger. When they made it back to the house, Michelle clung to Paul's arm as they made their way inside.

"I feel like I should thank you somehow," Michelle gushed as they walked in through the hall.

"Thank me? I should thank you. You're the one making my life amazing."

"Well then, maybe we should just celebrate together," Michelle suggested, her fingers stroking over his pants, teasing his rapidly hardening dick.

"That sounds like fun. Anything in particular you'd like to do?"

"There's something I want to try, but it will take a bit of preparation. Wait here." Michelle wiggled her butt to the edge of the couch and stood up awkwardly. She headed for the kitchen, Paul smiling at the sight of her pregnant waddle and cute butt. She returned with a large jug of water and two glasses.

"Ahh, this would be the preparation?" Paul asked with a grin, accepting a glass from Michelle and holding it out as she filled it with water. She joined him on the couch, drinking from her own glass.

When they'd each finished the first glass, Michelle refilled them, but she didn't immediately drink from hers. She slid her hand over Paul's cock, teasing and stroking it so he hardened.

"And this is also part of the preparation?" he queried.

"Yep, simultaneously I want your bladder ready to burst and your cock as hard as a rock."

"That sounds painful," he replied.

"Oh, don't worry, I'll be sure to make it pleasurable for you."

"Of that I have no doubt," Paul said with a smile. "Though I am curious what you're planning."

"Oh, I'm happy to share that with you right now. I want you to fuck my tight little asshole and then pee in it while you're still inside me."

Paul stared at her in amazement.

"Like the thought of that?"

"I do, but I'm not sure I'll be able to pull it off. Hard dicks and bursting bladders tend to be a bit contrary in nature."

"It can happen. I've watched videos,' Michelle laughed.

"Oh, have you just?"

"Uh huh, want to see?"

"Sure thing."

Michelle urged Paul to finish his water, then refilled it for him before they went to his computer.